Survival

by Blackbird
rating: **+p

Author's note: While most of my smuts take place in my normal fic continuity, which is around season two, this one takes place in my own for of the season three one. Blackarachnia is still in her original body. So, with that in mind, "enjoy the show".

Blackbird sat in his new quarters in what was left of the Axalon. He still couldn't believe it was gone. Or the fact that they'd been on ancient Earth all along! And now they had to guard the Ark from Megatron. But, the most surprising of all was the fact that Blackarachnia was now with the Maximals! Of course, that didn't make any of this easier on him. They still had a lot of bad chemistry between them and didn't get along at all. Unfortunately, that made Optimus mad and Blackbird knew he was going to do something soon.

~Optimus to Blackbird,~ Optimus said over the comm link.

Speak of the devil, Blackbird thought. Out loud he said, "Blackbird here, what's up?"

~I need you to report to the command room.~

"I'm on my way."

* * * * *

As Blackbird walked into the command room, he saw some of the other Maximals were there, among them Blackarachnia.

Oh, this can't be good, he thought.

"Good, now that you're here, I have an assignment for you," Optimus said. "I want you and Blackarachnia to portal 8."

"With her?!" Blackbird shouted.

"With him?!" Blackarachnia also shouted.

"Yes. I think its time you two learned how to work together," Optimus explained. "Now get going."

"B-but..." Blackbird stuttered.

"That's an order."

"Fine. But I'm not going to be held responsible for whatever happens to him," Blackarachnia said, pointing to Blackbird. "Now, let's go Bird Brain."

" 'Oh, well yes ma'am'," Blackbird responded and followed her out.

As soon as they left, everyone turned to Optimus, giving him questioning looks.

"Uh, Optimus, are you sure that was a good idea?" Cheetor asked.

"To be honest, no," Optimus replied. "But I was getting tired of seeing them at each other's throats all the time. Maybe, just maybe this will help them get over it."

"I doubt it," Rattrap scoffed.

"Actually, I'm no sure if that was such a good idea either," Rhinox spoke up. "I'm detecting a huge snowstorm that will hit us in a few megacycles. I'm not sure if they'll make it back in time to avoid it."

"Well, if worse comes to worst, I'm sure they'll find some way to survive it," Optimus assured. I hope, he thought.

* * * * *

As Blackbird and Blackarachnia were patrolling Sector 8, they both noticed a distinct chill was gathering in the air. It only added to the already uncomfortable air around them. They hadn't talked to each other much, so that helped them avoid any big arguments. So far the only thing they had argued about was Blackbird's singing habit.

"Alright, we've been searching for a megacycle now and haven't found anything. I think we can head back to the base now," Blackarachnia suggested. "Besides, it's getting too cold out here for my tastes."

"You know, for more I agree with you," Blackbird said. "Let's go!"

They began to head back to the base, not knowing what was going to eventually happen to them.

* * * * *

Silverbolt stood right outside the main doors of the base. H was trying to spot Blackarachnia. Unfortunately, he was not succeeding due only to the blizzard. He was still amazed at how quickly it had accumulated so quickly. Just a few cycles ago it started out as just a couple of flurries and was now a full blown storm. Silverbolt was so caught up in his searching that he didn't notice Nightfox walk up behind him.

"ANY SIGN OF THEM YET?!" She shouted, it being the only way to communicate over the storm.

Silverbolt jumped a bit in surprise, but quickly regained his composure.

"NOTHING YET!!" he answered.

"COME INSIDE THEN!!"

"I HAVE TO KEEP WATCH!!"

"THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO!! JUST COME INSIDE!!"

Silverbolt signed in realization, them stepped inside and forced the door shut. He hung his head and sighed again. Suddenly, he felt a hand on his shoulder. He looked up and say Nightfox standing there, an understanding smile on her face.

"Look, you tried your best. There was nothing else you could do," she advised. "We're both gonna have to wait this storm out and hope for the best."

"I know, but...I just hate not knowing what's going on," Silverbolt admitted.

"I know, believe me, I know."

* * * * *

Blackbird and Blackarachnia were still making there to the base, just barely. They were both in robot mode now because it was the impossible to move through the storm in beast mode. Their robot modes weren't doing much better either.

"THERE'S NO WAY WE'RE GETTING BACK TO THE BASE!!" Blackbird shouted.

"I KNOW, BUT WE HAVE TO FIND SOME SHELTER!!" Blackarachnia shouted back.

"YEAH, BUT WHERE?!"

"I DON'T KNOW!!"

They began to look for somewhere, anywhere, for shelter from the terrible cold. Blackbird finally thought he saw something. He narrowed his optics to get a better look at it. He could just barely make it out, but he was eventually able to make out exactly what it was; a cave.

"OVER THERE!!" he shouted.

"WHAT?!" Blackarachnia asked.

"THERE'S A CAVE OVER THERE!! I THINK WE CAN MAKE IT!!"

The two struggled against the storm and eventually made their way into the cave. They walked in as far as they could. Unfortunately, the further they walked into the cave, the darker the already dim light got, until they were engulfed by total blackness.

"I can't see anything," Blackarachnia said.

"I've got an idea. You're not in front of me or anything, are ya?" Blackbird asked.

"I don't think so."

"Good."

Blackbird took out his energon saber and ignited it, lighting the cave. He brought it above his head, then slammed the handle into the cave floor. He made sure it was secure, then sat down along one of the cave walls. Blackarachnia sat down along a wall facing him and for a long time they sat there in silence. Blackarachnia crossed her arms over her chest and grabbed her shoulders. She then began to move her claws up and down her arms, trying to warm herself.

"Cold?" Blackbird asked.

In return, Blackarachnia simply looker at him like just asked the dumbest question in the galaxy.

"Well, let's see. We're in a damp cave in the middle of a blizzard. Oh course I'm slagging cold!" she shouted.

"Sorry."

"Don't be. Just shut up."

The two sat in silence again. At the night progressed, they each to get colder and colder until they were each shivering.

"I-I-I d-don't g-get it," Blackbird stuttered. "I-I-I h-have m-m-my th-thermals as h-high, y-yet I-I'm s-s-still f-f-freezing."

"I-I-it's our b-b-beast m-m-modes. W-w-we c-can t-turn our th-thermals as h-h-high as w-w-we w-w-want, b-but, w-w-we're s-s-still going t-to f-f-freeze t-to d-death I-if w-we d-don't s-s-start a f-f-fire or s-s-something," Blackarachnia explained.

"W-w-what c-an w-w-we d-do. I-I-I m-mean I-it's n-not l-like w-w-we h-have m-much of a c-choice."

"W-well, w-w-we could d-do one th-thing."

"W-w-what's that."

"W-w-w c-could interf-f-face."

"C-come a-again?"

"I-if w-w-we I-interf-f-face th-the s-shared h-h-heat f-f-from our b-b-bodies s-should k-keep us w-w-warm th-through th-the n-n-night."

"Y-yeah, b-b-but..."

"W-what? S-scared?"

No! I-it's j-just th-that I-if N-Nightfox f-found out...sh-she'd hurt me. A-and I-if S-S-Silverbolt f-f-found out, I-I kn-know h-he'd k-kick m-my ass."

"W-well, I w-won't t-tell I-if you d-don't. B-besides, th-think o-of th-the al-alter-ternative."

Blackbird thought for moment. He didn't want to be disloyal to Nightfox, but he would die if didn't get any heat for his beast mode. And that wouldn't really be good for anyone. And besides, it wasn't like Blackarachnia wasn't unattractive. Hell, just the thought of her naked was making him hard. He let his optics roam over her body, taking in all her curves. His gaze hovered hover her breasts for a minute, then he let it sink down between her legs. He could imagine thrusting past her slick folds into her hot, wet core. He let out a groan as his, now rock hard, member pressed against his cod piece.

"I'll take that as a yes then?" Blackarachnia asked.

"Oh yeah," Blackbird replied.

Blackarachnia gave him a seductive smile, then stood up and slowly walked over to him. Blackbird smiled at her and was about to stand up, but before he could, she kneeled down, put her claws on his shoulders, and then pushed him down. She laid down on top of him and claimed his lips with her in a deep, lingering kiss. She nudged his lips open with her tongue and slid it inside his mouth. She began to explore it as he did the same to her. Blackbird ran a hand down her back and gave her ass a gently squeeze. Blackarachnia moaned around his mouth and arched her back slightly. She finally broke the kiss, then worked her way down his body until she was starting directly at his cod piece. she found the latches and quickly released them. She looked up at him and gave a smile of approval. She then bent down and took his unit into her mouth. Blackbird groaned as she sucked on him. After a minutes, she stopped, then moved up and kissed him again. Blackbird reached up and undid the breastplate. He grabbed one of her breasts and squeezed it gently. He bent his head up and took the other one in his mouth, licking and sucking on her taught nipple.

Blackarachnia moaned and pressed Blackbird's head harder to her beast. She was actually surprised that he was this talented. She could certainly see why Nightfox stayed with him. Reluctantly, she pulled his head away from her breast, then guided his hands down to her sod piece. He smiled at her, then undid the latched to it. She lifted her hips a bit and let him slide the piece of armor off. Once that was done, Blackbird grabbed Blackarachnia's hips, then impaled her on his shaft. He gasped at the sudden warmness that engulfed his rod, then groaned as she began to ride him. He put his hands on her hips and helped her rise and fall, while at the same time thrusting up into her. For some reason he found this intensely erotic. Maybe because he was now fucking someone who was once one of his worst enemies. And by the way Blackarachnia was riding him, he could tell she felt the same way. The only problem with interfacing with this intensity, was that he knew he wasn't going to be able to hold out for much longer.

Blackarachnia looked down at Blackbird. She could tell by the expression on his face, and his thrusting, that he was going to come soon. She knew she wasn't that far off herself, but she was determined to set him off first. She reached down and stroked at their joining with the tip of her pincher.

"Primus!" Blackbird cried out as he came, shooting jets of ejaculate deep into Blackarachnia's core.

"AAAAAAAHHHHH-AAAAAHHHH!!!!" Blackarachnia cried out as she came as well.

Their bodies shook violently for several minutes. When they calmed down, Blackarachnia laid on top of Blackbird. They laid there for a moment, catching their breaths.

"So," Blackbird started, taking a moment to take in a breath, "do we just lay here like this for the rest of the night?"

"Well, we would still be sharing body heat and that couldn't hurt," Blackarachnia replied. She lifted her head and smirked at him. "Besides, I'm in no real hurry to move."

"Did you ever think we'd end up like this?"

"Never. I'm kinda glad we did though. Now, I know what Nightfox sees in you."

"Why the hell does everyone say that?"

"What?"

"Never mind. Well, I'm going to sleep. Goodnight."

"Goodnight."

They each settled down for recharge, each one keeping the other warm, completely oblivious to the storm that raged outside. They know that in the morning they'd have to go back to the base and get back to the normal routine. But least now they could finally work well together.

But they weren't going to worry about 'til morning. Right now they were just worried about sleeping and keeping warm.

THE END

Send fan mail to Blackbird

return to Phantom's Adult Fanfic Mini-Archive