Two Cats and a Bird

by Blackbird
rating: ***+ogp

Cheetor was laying in his bed, asleep. For once he was actually having a good dream. It was about a girl he knew back on Cybertron. They had always been close friends and were quickly becoming more. But before they could get too serious, eh had to leave with the Axalon. He had tried to convince her to go with him, but she just didn't want to leave home. He wanted to stay behind with her, but it had always been his dream to explore the stars. Fortunately, she had been understanding, but he still regretted leaving her behind. But that didn't stop his mind from creating fantasies and dreams about her, which he was in the middle of right now. They were in her room on her bed, making out. She began to lay back on the bed and Cheetor followed her, still kissing her. He moved his hands up to the latches on her breast plate and undid them. He was about to lift it off of her, when she looked at him. She opened her mouth as if to say something, but instead of words she admitted a buzzing sounds.

"What?!" Cheetor asked, completely confused.

The buzzing sound continued until Cheetor realized it was his door buzzer. He groggily got up and muttered something then went to answer the door. He punched in his personal code, then opened the door. When he did, he saw Airazor standing there.

"Hey Cheetor, I was wondering fi I could-whoa," Airazor said, looking down a bit.

Cheetor gave her a confused look, then looked down to where she was looking. When he did, he noticed he had forgotten to put his cod piece on. he clamped his hands over his rod, then backed away from Airazor a bit, obviously embarrassed. Airazor smiled and walked into his bed and pulled out his cod piece from underneath it. She turned to face him with a wicked smile on her face. It made Cheetor a little nervous about what it meant, but he had no choice.

"Uh, Airazor, could you hand me my cod piece?" Cheetor asked, still trying to cover himself which was pretty difficult because of his Transmetal hands.

"What cod piece?" Airazor said, her smile growing.

"Come on, this isn't funny."

"Depends on where you're standing."

"Come on, just give me my cod piece."

Airazor continued to smile as she opened her subspace pocket and placed Cheetor's cod piece in it.

"I don't see a cod piece," she said, still smiling.

"Come Airazor, this really isn't funny. Just give me my cod piece," Cheetor pleaded.

Airazor simply walked over to Cheetor and placed her hands on his. He jumped a bit at the contact.

"You know Cheetor, you really need to relax more," she said, leaning close to him. "Now, let's see this thing."

"But, what about the brother/sister bond we have?" Cheetor asked, still a bit hesitate.

"Well, we're not really brother and sister so it doesn't matter. So how about we put it on hold for awhile."

Cheetor looked like he was about to say more, but he sighed in defeat. Airazor's smile widened and she gently removed Cheetor's hand from his unit. She looked down at it, then looked back up at him.

"Now why would you want to hide this beautiful rod?" she asked.

She then grabbed his member and began to stroke it gently. Cheetor closed his eyes and groaned in satisfaction.

"Airazor," he moaned.

"Yes?" she asked, leaning closer to him.

Cheetor opened his optics, then wrapped his left arm around Airazor's neck and drew her in for a passionate kiss. Airazor let go of his rod and wrapped her arms around Cheetor's neck. He in turn wrapped his arms around her waist and drew her even closer to him. As he was kissing her, he suddenly remembered something. He let go of her waist and gently pushed her away. Airazor gave him a confused look.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"I was just thinking, what about Tigatron?" Cheetor asked in return.

"You're right. he should be invited too."

"No, wait. That's not..."

Before Cheetor could finish his statement, Airazor turned on her comlink.

"Tigatron, this is Airazor," she said.

~Yes?~ came the reply.

"I was wondering if you could meet me in Cheetor's quarters. We sort of have a surprise for you.

~Alright, I'll be there in twenty cycles.~

"Well be waiting."

With that, Airazor cut off her comlink then look back at Cheetor, who looked concerned about something.

"What is it?" she asked.

"Well, when Tigatron gets here, he's not gonna...hurt me or anything, is he?" Cheetor asked.

Airazor gave a small laugh. "Don't worry, he won't hurt you. Believe me, we've done things kinkier than this."

"Oh okay."

"Good. Now where were we?"

Cheetor smiled again, then began to kiss her. As they were kissing they began to make their way to the bed. When they got there, Airazor spun him around and laid him down on the bed. She then laid down on top of him, and he move his hands up to her breastplate. He undid the latches and lifted off the piece of armor. He threw it aside and took a good, long look at her breasts.

"They're beautiful," he commented.

"Thank you," Airazor said.

She was about to kiss him again, when something suddenly occurred to her.

"Hmm. I just thought of this. Have you ever done this before?" she asked.

Cheetor looked away from her, obviously embarrassed.

"No," he admitted.

Airazor smiled at him. "It's OK. I was a virgin myself until a few months ago. But think of it this way, you'll be losing your virginity in a very interesting situation."

"Guess you're right. And I'll have something to brag to Rattrap about."

"Except if you tell him, I'll kill you."

"I was just kidding."

"Good. Now that we've got all that out of the way, I think I know something you'll love."

With that, Airazor began to move down Cheetor's body until she was facing hi member. She then bent her head down and took it into her mouth. Cheetor gasped then moaned as Airazor sucked on him. He loved the sensations going through his body. He couldn't believe something like this was actually happening to him. And that Airazor was the one giving it to him. She was certainly full of surprises. He lifted his head up and watched as Airazor's had bobbed up and down on his shaft. The sigh of it almost made him cum right then and there. He laid his head back on the pillow and fought it back. Just because he was a virgin didn't mean he had to show it by cumming right away. Still, it was hard for him not to blow his load right now. He lifted his head again as he noticed a slight change in the feelings he felt. He saw Airazor with just the tip of his member in her mouth while her hand moved up and down the rest of it. He groaned as he felt her hand speed up and her tongue flick the tip. Now he knew he wasn't going to be able to hold out much longer. In fact, he was just about to cum.

"Airazor, I about to..." he said, but couldn't finish.

He roared as he came, shooting jest of cum deep into Airazor's throat. Much to his surprise, she swallowed every bit of it. When he was done, she looked up at him and smiled. Cheetor lifted his head again and smiled back at her.

"Thanks," he said.

"You're more than welcomed," she replied. "Now, the big question is, what are you going to do to really thank me?"

Before Cheetor could say anything, the door chime rang.

"Who is it?" he asked.

"Tigatron," he said.

"Come in," Airazor said.

The door slid open and Tigatron walked in. When he saw the scene in front of him, he was shocked. But it quickly dissolved as he caught sight of Airazor smiling at him.

"Was this the surprise you were telling me about?" he asked.

"Kind of," Airazor answered. "I've been thinking of some positions as well as teaching Cheetor here on the finer points of interfacing."

"I bet you have. So what do you have in mind?"

"Well, first of all we have to get up. So, come on Cheetor, off the bed."

"Alright," Cheetor agreed.

They got off the bed, then Airazor instructed Tigatron to sit on the bed. He smiled, then walked over to it, too off his cod piece and sat down. Airazor took off her sod piece, then kneeled down in front of Tigatron. She took a hold of his unit and began to stroke it until he was completely up. Once this was done, she balanced herself on his knees and pushed her backside out some. Cheetor saw this and he had a pretty good idea of what she wanted. He positioned himself behind her and felt himself hardened up again as he looked at her perfectly rounded ass. He grabbed a hold of her hips and pushed himself inside her. Airazor gasped as she felt Cheetor inside her. After she was used to the feeling, she took Tigatron into her mouth and began to suck on him.

Tigatron moaned as Airazor started to suck him. He closed his eyes and bent his head back, reveling in the sensations. He opened his optics and bent his head forward again as he felt Airazor moving a little differently. He looked and saw that Cheetor was thrusting into Airazor from behind. He shook his head a bit. Out of all the pairing he would have imagined himself in during his, he never would have thought Cheetor would be in one. Still, he really didn't mind. It actually made Airazor's sucking him that more interesting.

Cheetor grunted as he thrust into Airazor. He never would have imagined that his first time would be in a threesome. Yet, here he was, giving it to a female in the ass, while she's going down on another guy. Cheetor looked at Airazor's head, which was firmly planted between Tigatron's legs. He knew he was receiving what he got a few minutes ago. That spurred Cheetor on and he began to thrust into Airazor faster.

Airazor moaned as best she could. It felt incredible to be filled at both ends. She was glad she was able to talk Tigatron into it. And she was glad Cheetor knew what to do. She was actually surprise by the young cat. He was really good at this. She was kinda disappointed that this wasn't just a one-on-one with him. But this was a lot more fun. Perhaps later it could be just her and Cheetor.

Cheetor began to thrust even faster into Airazor as he felt his orgasm about to crash down up him. He really didn't want to end it now, but he knew he wouldn't be able to hold out much longer. He let his optics roam over Airazor's body. He titled his head and saw at least one of her breasts bouncing back and fourth as the rest of her body moved. His gaze then returned to Airazor's back, then down to her ass. He caught site of his rod slipping in and out of her, and it set him off. He shouted as he began to shoot his load into her.

Airazor felt Cheetor cumming and it caused her to bite slightly down on Tigatron's member. The unexpected sensation of pleasure/pain caused Tigatron to cum. He roared as he flooded Airazor's mouth with jets of ejaculate.

Airazor's body began to shake uncontrollably as her frame was wracked with a violent orgasm. She wanted to pull Tigatron out of her mouth and cry out her pleasure, but she knew even through her orgasm clouded mind that it would result in a face full of cum. So she rode out her high in silent ecstasy.

All three of them convulsed for a few minutes. When it was all over, Cheetor pulled out of Airazor and stumbled back a bit. Airazor then took Tigatron out of her mouth and practically collapsed to the floor.

"Airazor!" Tigatron shouted, jumping off the bed.

Both he and Cheetor kneeled down to check on her.

"Are you alright?" Tigatron asked her.

"Yeah. I could just use a nice long recharge," Airazor said as she began to close her optics and quickly fell asleep.

"Maybe I better take her back to her quarters," Tigatron told Cheetor.

"Good idea. I could use some more sleep myself," Cheetor said, yawning at the end.

"Alright. I guess I'll see you later then."

"Guess so."

Tigatron then reattached his, and Airazor's armor. He picked her up and carried her out of the room. As he did, a sleepy smiled spread on Airazor's lips. Tigatron smiled in returned and hoped nobody saw him coming out of Cheetor's quarters like this, particularly Rattrap.

Cheetor shook his head as Tigatron left carrying Airazor. Not even in his wildest dreams would he have imagined his first time would be so...interesting. He yawned again then climbed into his bed. Just as he was about to fall asleep, he suddenly remembered something.

Slag! Airazor still had my cod piece! he thought. Oh well. There's nothing I can do about it now. I guess I'll just have to get in back from her later. Of course, how will I be able to get out of my quarters? Well, this is just slaggin' great.

THE END

Send fan mail to Blackbird

return to Phantom's Adult Fanfic Mini-Archive