The Flip Side

by Phantom
rating: ***+homp


Prologue

Boredom.

This time there was no escaping it.

Truth be told, it's what he feared the most. Despite his incomparable powers, not to mention his dashing good looks, even he grew weary of the same old universe. The saying “the more things change, the more they stay the same” had proved to be dreadfully true. In his opinion, the universe had begun to stagnate. However, if a bit of shaking up was in order, he was just the Q for the job!

The omnipotent being known as Q smiled mischievously. He knew how to have a good time! He scanned the cosmos for prospects of entertainment. As always, his gaze fell upon his favorite diversion, the starship Enterprise D... no, wait, it was E now. The crew was always delightfully entertaining, despite that insufferable Jean-Luc. A frown crossed his features as he observed the crew at work, like ants. Another day, another crisis. He could easily lend a hand, but damned if they'd appreciate it. Picard was always grumpy when he interfered with life on his precious starship.

“There must be something entertaining around here,” he muttered. His gaze traveled from the exploring starship to what was technically known as sector 001, Earth. At this point in time the humans are insufferably goody-goody, but before.... Q knew all about their bloody past. To amuse himself, he began to travel back in time, turning back the years as if they were pages of a book. He passed by first contact, then World War Three and genetic engineering... all well and good, but nothing he hadn't seen before. Suddenly something caught his mental eye, a bright flash standing out from other events. He drifted closer to investigate.

“Well, well, well,” he chuckled. “What do we have here?” Robots split into two factions, continually fighting the same battles, ever grappling for the upper hand. He was familiar with the Transformers and what they stood for, but they had never really captured his attention before. The Autobots were almost as bad as those Starfleet officers, and the Decepticons were too hell-bent on conquest to have much of a sense of humor. Still, it was always fun to cause havoc in an ordered atmosphere. Sometimes he wondered if the Autobots had a broomstick stuck up their collective tailpipes. Pulling a trick or two on the Autobots might be just what the Q ordered.

Suppressing a chuckle, he easily slipped through Metroplex's defenses and headed to the high mucky-muck's quarters. Although the command structure for both factions had undergone a few radical changes during the past few decades, the two original leaders were once again alive and back in power. Again, the more things change.....

Q waved his arms and performed his trademark teleport in a bright flash of light, arriving in Optimus Prime's private quarters. His features softened momentarily as he looked upon the illustrious leader recharging with a rare look of peace, snuggled against his mate. But still, a recharging robot was no fun, and he hadn't come all this way just to sit here. His grin returning with full force, Q snapped his fingers, then withdrew to a distant location to watch the fun.


Chapter One

Optimus sighed in contentment as his systems slowly powered up. It felt so good just to lay here, Alita pressed against him, with no crises looming on the horizon. Such moments of peace were rare and far apart, and he savored them.

Alita broke the hypnotic spell as she stirred, slowly getting her functions online. She looked up, and her optics locked with those of her mate. Her lips parted, but instead of returning the loving smile directed at her, she screamed.

Optimus jumped, startled by his lover's reaction. “What -- what's wr...” He broke off, a hand clapping across his mouth. That voice wasn't his! It had a higher pitch, almost as if.... He examined his body, his optics nearly popping out of their housing. This wasn't his body either! It was curvy in all the wrong places, and his chest bulged outward alarmingly. That strange voice asserted itself in a loud, horrified shriek.

Alita's expression changed from one of rage to confusion. “What's going on?” she cried.

Prime's mouth worked soundlessly, unable to express the overwhelming emotions. “Help....”

“Who are you?” Alita asked, beginning to feel as if she was in another dimension.

“It's me... Optimus.... Or it was. How can this be? How could such a thing happen?” Gone were the boxy, powerful lines of his body, replaced by very feminine curves. The result was obvious yet impossible to accept.... he was now a she.

Alita shook her head, trying to chase away the apparition before her. Not surprisingly, it didn't work. That Optimus could be this ... femme ... was preposterous! And yet... and yet... the behavior was too much like his to dismiss so easily. There were ways of getting to the truth. “Tell me,” she murmured, “who was your first lover?”

The femme fixed her with a serious look. “You were,” she said softly. “It was at an outdoor light show. You reached out and began stroking me.... I was rather unsure of myself, but you were patient. I, uh, came prematurely....” She broke off, looking rather embarrassed.

The embarrassment, more than the tale itself, was what cemented her certitude. “Optimus,” Alita whispered softly, reaching out to caress the unfamiliar face. The newly-formed femme began to tremble, and Alita held her close until the tremors stopped.

“So,” Alita smirked as her mate began to recover, “what do you think made this happen?”

“Wish I knew,” Optimus sighed, staring at her new, prominent chest. “This is going to take some getting used to.” She got to her feet slowly, examining her shapely form.

Just then her radio crackled to life. “Ultra Magnus to Optimus Prime... is everything all right?”

Optimus jumped. “Oh, no!” she exclaimed. “I'm late for our briefing!” She activated her end and replied, “I'll be right there, Magnus.”

There was silence for a few moments. “Who is this?” Magnus replied slowly with a suspicious note in his voice.

Alita fought down giggles. “Don't worry, Magnus, Optimus will be there soon. Brace yourself for a little surprise!” Once all radio connections were closed, she gave in to her amusement. She laughed harder as Optimus stood and walked to the full-length mirror. The femme admired her new form, turning this way and that, optics roving over her mirror image. Her hands rose up to her breastplate, caressing the rounded spheres concealed under the metal.

“Come now,” Alita chuckled, “we can't keep Magnus waiting. Don't worry, you can admire your body later. And shouldn't you visit Ratchet to make sure everything's okay?”

“Oh, you're right,” Optimus sighed. “Sorry, it's hard to focus on much right now.”

“I'll come with you to explain things to Magnus... such as they are.”


Chapter Two

“Do you mean to tell me that this here is Optimus Prime?” Ultra Magnus exclaimed incredulously, gesturing at the red and blue femme sitting bolt upright in a chair before him.

“She's convinced me,” Alita replied. “Don't you think she's good-looking?”

Magnus appeared taken aback by the question, then he began to chuckle. “Indeed,” he confirmed in his rumbling voice, choked with laughter. “If I weren't already bonded, I might be tempted to ask for a date.”

“I fail to see the humor in this situation,” Optimus scowled. Her disgust had the opposite effect from that intended, for her two friends dissolved into giggles. Seeing their competent and refined leader in such a predicament was a great source of amusement! Optimus gaped at “her” old friend. She didn't think she'd ever seen Magnus laugh that hard.

Optimus sat stoically, waiting for the laughter to subside. It took awhile longer than she expected, for every time they had just about calmed down they'd glance at her and go off again. Once things had settled down a bit, she grumbled, “Laugh all you like, but what are we going to do? How am I going to explain this?”

The two finally grew sober. “Oh, no, I didn't think of that!” Alita exclaimed. “I can see how that might complicate the command structure.”

“We can't afford to let this problem get out. It's an issue of security,” Magnus stated gravely. “Optimus as a female poses a great weakness.” He flinched at Alita's glare and floundered on. “Not that the femmes are weak themselves, of course,” he laughed nervously, “since they've got other strengths, but Optimus is not yet used to his... uh, her new body. She is now more vulnerable than before, and she is not skilled in protecting such weak areas or compensating for them. A mere whisper about Prime's vulnerability could bring on a full-scale assault. We can't afford a security leak. Any information on Prime's transformation will be given out on a need-to-know basis.” He frowned. “Who knows about this?”

“Only you and me,” Alita replied.

“I'll have to visit Ratchet, but other than that, no one else needs to find out about this catastrophe,” Optimus scowled.

“We still need to explain your departure,” Magnus pondered.

Optimus was not in the mood for arranging the fine points about his transformation. “Just tell anyone who asks that I've gone away on pressing business, and that the details are classified. That's all anyone needs to know.”

Magnus nodded cautiously. His friend was most definitely feeling out of sorts. “That'll do, I suppose. But what about your presence as a female? I know you will not want to stay sealed in your quarters, but we need some explanation of how you arrived here.”

The anger and frustration cleared slightly as Prime truly put some thought into this dilemma. “Hmm... let's see. I am a freelance operative who does odd jobs for the Autobots. Most of my postings have been in deep space, which is why nobody has seen me before. I'm here to help out a bit during, erm, Optimus Prime's absence.”

Magnus looked sympathetic. “I know this is hard on you, Prime. I don't like making up excuses any more than you do, but it's preferable than letting out the truth. I don't think you'll relish everyone knowing about this.”

Prime shifted uneasily in her chair. “You're right... but it doesn't make this any easier. Say, what am I going to be called? I need a name.”

“What about Prima?” Alita suggested.

Optimus shook his head. “No, that's too obvious.”

“I like the name Optima,” Magnus said, “but that's also obvious, and besides, it's already taken.”

“Hmm... how about Prism?” Alita suggested.

“Not bad...” Prime said thoughtfully. “I've got it! Prisma!”

“That works,” Alita smiled.

“Now that that's settled, you should get going to Ratchet.” Magnus smiled at Prim -- Prisma's scowl. “There isn't much to go over now. I think that a checkup is just what the doctor ordered.” He chuckled at his lame joke.

Alita helped her mate to her feet. Magnus came around from his desk and, in a rare display of emotion, took Prisma's hand. “Have courage, my friend,” he said somberly.

Prisma jumped as the touch spread little shocks throughout her body. She shivered slightly. This was wrong! She should not be reacting in such a way to the touch of a close friend. Apparently sexual urges also came with this new body, urges that were close to the surface. She sighed silently as Magnus released her hand, and she headed out with Alita to the medbay.


Chapter Three

“So,” Ratchet managed to choke out between chuckles, “can this really be the illustrious Optimus Prime that stands before me? The proud and mighty Autobot leader humbled by a somewhat unusual physical transformation? And he... or shall I say she... has actually come to me for help, with no pleading, hassling, or threatening! This is a momentous occasion! Are you sure hell hasn't frozen over yet?”

His new patient's face was as dark as a thundercloud. “Ha-ha. I'll remember that when your quarterly performance review comes up.”

That sent the newly resurrected Ratchet into another laughing fit. “Nice try, but I know Magnus handles those.”

Prisma's scowl grew even deeper. “I'll make an exception in this case.”

Ratchet's grin nearly split his face. “Well, your personality certainly hasn't changed. I must say, though, that this new body is a nice improvement. What are you doing tonight?”

Prisma allowed a sardonic smile to cross her face. “That desperate, are you? I know you haven't been involved with anyone for awhile, but I didn't think it would come to this.”

Ratchet winced, the teasing grin slipping a bit. “Ouch. That hurt. Don't think I haven't been trying, but even this party animal can't get a date.”

“Sorry,” Prisma said sympathetically. “Sometimes I forget just hard it is to find an unattached femme. Now I'm learning about it firsthand! I can't believe how the males stare at me now. It really makes me feel creepy.”

“Okay,” Ratchet said briskly, rubbing his hands together, “let's get down to business. All joking aside, whatever happened to you is certainly out of the ordinary and must be examined. I'll do a few scans to determine the cause of your change.” He lowered a scanning device and began to run the beam over Prisma's slim body.

The newly born femme shuddered as Ratchet began to take readings. She really couldn't explain why -- such an action was so routine that it took place from the moment a robot came online, and yet there was something disturbing about it now. Anything involving her new body immediately became a touchy subject. She fought to hold still and not squirm as the scanning device hovered over her breastplate. Alita surreptitiously reached out and touched her mate's hand. 'Poor thing,' she thought. 'Everything must be turned upside down for him. I have to let him know that I'm still here for him. I wonder what I'd do if I were suddenly turned into a male?' Her optics took on a distant look as she pondered the issue, a slight smile tingeing her lips as a few naughty ideas sprang to mind.

“Well, you're all set!” Ratchet announced cheerfully, stowing his scanning equipment.

Prisma carefully got to her feet, still unused to her lighter form. How she wished this could just be a bad dream! “How did this happen?”

“I wish I knew,” the CMO sighed. “It's a mystery to me. Your body shows traces of alien energy, but I can't determine its nature or origin. Until we can figure out what caused this, I'm afraid you're stuck.”

“Thank you, Ratchet. I know you'll do your best.” Prisma looked despondent. She could be like this forever!

She elected to spend the rest of the day locked in her quarters, not quite ready to face the world in such a state. The stares she had gotten made her extremely uncomfortable. Autobot femmes were a rarity in themselves, and a new female always attracted a lot of attention. She certainly wasn't prepared for the type of attention she had gotten! Her underlings were hitting on her! If it weren't so horrible, it would be funny. Alita certainly seemed amused. Prisma knew that she would have to face the world tomorrow, and she dreaded it.

Worse than the reaction she got from the males was the way her own body reacted. She found herself staring at every femme that passed. She might have a female body, but her mind was still male, and her new, overly sensitive body reacted strongly to every lady that happened by. It was getting to be extremely embarrassing! She also found herself responding to several male colleagues and had promptly locked herself away, wanting to hide in her quarters forever. This was so confusing! Why did she have to feel like this? She couldn't get anything done in this condition! Her own body was betraying her!

* * * * *
###
(This next segment was supplied by Phoenix)

She rolled over in her sleep, trying hard to be comfortable, but this body just had sticking-out bits in the wrong places. Lying on her front, Prisma wriggled an arm from under her bust. 'Primus, how do femmes sleep with these things?!' she grumbled to herself. It was impossible to sleep well with two huge squishy lumps on her chest!

At first Prisma had found her breasts an incredible turn-on, having to put up with a constant desire - a desire to interface with another femme! Since Prisma was really Optimus, she'd had a hell of a battle trying to contain a raging libido. At least her condition wasn't too visible since femme bits didn't display an erection like the mechs did.

Alita was snoozing away comfortably. Prisma had discussed what to do about the interfacing situation. Alita had been all for continuing their nightly interfacing until Prisma had burst out with saying what the hell was she supposed to use to make Alita happy without her male anatomy?! Alita had found that hysterical, laughing out loud and rolling around on their bed to the non-amusement of Prisma who crossed her arms, and then gave that up when she found her large breastplate stopping her from crossing her arms comfortably. Alita then left the room and marched back smartly with a very large vibrator. Prisma had looked rather faint upon seeing it, and she had swiftly come up with the excuse that she still wasn't feeling very at home in her new femme body, she had persuaded Alita to leave it for another night.

So now the interfacing was out of the way for this night at least, but Prisma wasn't finding it easy to sleep. Whenever her unrestrained breasts moved (Prisma had discarded her breastplate at the urging of Alita, who had warned her it was very uncomfortable to sleep with it on) Prisma was hit with a wave of lust. Eventually, slumped on her back, she began to sleep. Her dreams were not much of a relief. Her sleeping CPU carried over her raging desires into her dreams.

In her fevered dream, she appeared in her office, going over the usual reports and wotnot, until Ultra Magnus entered carrying the latest batch of Decepticon activity reports. He dumped them on her desk and then fixed Prisma with a very shrewd gaze.

Prisma looked back, mouth pouting, “What?”

“Where's your breastplate?” Magnus asked, staring at her exposed chest.

Confused, Prisma looked down – to see her very naked chest! “Argghhh! SLAG!” She frantically looked around for her armor but didn't see it anywhere.

Ultra Magnus walked around the desk, frowning at her. “It's against regulations to be unarmored in public,” he said sternly.

Prisma could only nod mutely. She hated dreams where she appeared naked!!

“So, what do you think I should do to you for breaking the rules?” Magnus asked, his optics firmly fixed on the way her large breasts bounced softly when she moved her chair back because Magnus was getting uncomfortably close.

Prisma got nervous, bringing her hands up to cover her breasts. “Detention?” she said weakly.

The City Commander bent forwards and grabbed the arms of her chair, coming face-to-face with her. “I believe a little demonstration is warranted. If you insist on baring yourself like this, I'll show you what the response of any mech would be….”

“What response?! I *was* a mech, remember!” she squeaked, frantically covering each pendulous breast with one hand each, willing her breastplate to reappear, and trying to quell the sudden intense rising of desire she felt for the huge mech leaning over her. Her interface let forth a gush of excited lubricant and she looked down. “Bloody hell!!” She was naked down there too!

“But don't you want to know what it's like for a femme?” Magnus said, suddenly leaning forward and kissing her fervently. She wanted it to stop. She did. Really. This damned new body of hers just wasn't going to let her stop.

In her sleep, one of her legs kicked out eagerly and her hips hitched back and forth. Alita, fortunately, didn't respond to her dreamtime aerobics and stayed asleep.

Prisma's dream continued, much to her consternation; and delight. She was incapable of responding with her moves since her body was overrun with such rampant lust all she could do was sit back and whimper.

Magnus picked her out of her chair and dropped her butt first onto her desk. He stood between her legs and mouthed his way around her neck.

“Its a good thing you've got such a huge desk....” he murmured into her audio. Running one of his thumbs along the underside of her right breast made her shriek.

“ARGHH~! No, n-no, don't do it Magnus-” Her dreamself was trying to deny what was happening.

“No?” the City Commander taunted her. “I'll be jealous if you want a mech other than me!” He grabbed her chin, tilted her head back and planted a ravenous kiss on her panting lips.

Prisma wrenched her mouth free and tried to shove Magnus back a step with her hands on his chest. “STOP IT! I'm your commander!”

“Ooooo, you're turning me on; say that again!” Magnus winked. He pressed into her again, and Prisma's optics went over-wide when she looked down and saw/felt his *huge* erection starting to make its way into her. She spasmed into climax immediately. The sensation drove her nuts! Both her dreamself and her realself screamed at high pitch. Prisma couldn't believe the incredible sensation of the ginormous cock easing itself into her feminine opening. She felt deliciously full and every nerve was experiencing sensation to its fullest.

Ultra Magnus started thrusting with more speed, his hands slipping around her spread thighs to ease them even wider. She could feel his erection where it delved deep inside of her. Her bottom repeatedly bounced hard on the desk as her body was wrenched willfully back and forth by the male between her legs –

“Maaaaaaagnusssssssssss..!” she trilled his name as she awoke, groaning, and with her legs thrashing together in the grip of her *second* orgasm due to the City Commander's imagined heavy, deep thrusts. Her hips lunged upwards as they desperately tried to find something to rub onto. After a few moments she lay back down and the climax melted away, to be replaced by a gentle pleasurable throbbing. She groaned heartily. Her vision darted around and hopefully searched the darkened room for Magnus. Her CPU was struggling to separate the dream from reality.

“What the hell?! What's wrong with Ultra Magnus?? Why are you screaming?” Alita's head appeared in front of her optics, leaning over her, a shocked and curious expression on her face. Her optics were blinking slightly. She'd been discourteously woken up by her mate's frenzied jerking in her dream.

Alita took notice of the streams of excited lubricant staining the inside of Prisma's legs and the Femme Commander's expression lit up with understanding. “You were having a wet dream about Magnus!” she blurted. Alita flopped back on the bed, curled up and laughing hysterically.

“Don't tell him!” Prisma cried, trying to control the spasms of her over-excited thighs.
###

“Aww, why not?” Alita teased, delighted with her mate's newfound feminine side. “You're an attractive femme. I'm sure he'd be flattered!”

“NO!” Prisma screamed. “Dammit, Lita, he's my best friend. It's bad enough that he knows what happened to me. He'll never go near me again if he knows about this!”

“I don't know about that! He might start looking at you in a different light. Too bad he's taken!” Alita was on a roll.

Prisma groaned and buried her head in a pillow, wishing her body would stop enjoying itself so much. “Alita, *please*! I'll never be able to live this down! I'd just die if he found out! I'll never be able to show my face again!”

Alita sighed. Her mate really wasn't taking this well. “All right,” she said grudgingly. “I promise I won't tell. Boy, you sure aren't much fun!”

“I'm going back to sleep,” Prisma grumbled, thumping the pillow. Alita smiled and curled back up, out like a light in seconds. The red and blue femme, however, lay awake for a long, long time.


Chapter Four

The next day was hardly an improvement. Prisma awoke, feeling very unrested and ashamed of last night's dream. How could she face Magnus after having a “wet” dream about him? This was getting worse and worse! Alita had given her an appraising look, which made her alternately excited and apprehensive. Optimus had always had a secret thing for lesbian encounters, but that was before he had been a femme! She wasn't quite what to make of her body as it was. The experience would be too good to pass up, but she wanted to wait a little while to adjust first. Oh Primus, she'd have to use a vibrator on Alita! It was just too embarrassing!

She did a few menial tasks to keep up her cover, all the while cringing from the many stares that were thrown her way. A few ambitious males tried to talk to her, but she rebuffed them, and eventually they backed off, grumbling about her coldness. She prayed that Ratchet would find an answer, and soon!

All too soon, her duties were finished. She had been working from the privacy of her quarters yesterday, but she could use a rest. Magnus was handling the items that required someone to be present in person, and she herself had taken care of a large portion of the behind-the-scenes paperwork. She deserved a break! A naughty idea crossed her mind. She shouldn't. Alita would kill her! But she'd never have the chance again! Wasn't she entitled, after all she'd been through? With a slight smirk, she headed for the femmes' rec room.

Prisma opened the door very slowly, expecting a hoard of femmes to jump upon her, yelling, “Get out! No males allowed!” But the gathered females barely spared her a second glance. Shoulders slumping in relief, she made her way in and slumped down in a chair, trying to look unobtrusive as she pecked away at a data pad. She could barely keep from trembling in excitement. She was in the femmes' rec room! No male had ever been allowed to enter, and any that tried were taught a very painful lesson. There had been salacious rumors of what exactly went on in here. Wild parties, outrageous orgies, femmes swinging from the ceiling. She had to confess, she was a bit disappointed. It didn't look much different from the common rec room that all Autobots shared.

After nearly an Earth hour of sitting in the rec room, she was starting to get bored. The small groups of femmes chatted about this and that, who was thinking about getting a paint job change, who was dating who, the last assignment they'd gone on. She'd rather watch paint dry! The door opened, and Alita stepped in. She caught sight of Prisma immediately, and the red and blue femme cringed. Caught!

The evil smile that spread across the femme commander's face made Prisma want to ooze into a puddle and slide under the table. “Ladies, I'd like you all to meet Prisma!” she exclaimed. The new femme cringed under the attention. “She's been busy on a lot of deep-space missions, but she's finally been able to join us. Please make her feel welcome!”

Prisma smiled shyly and waved at the chorus of hellos. Alita then turned towards the others. “So how's the poll coming along?”

Moonracer grinned. “So far Optimus is in the lead, no contest. Hot Rod/Rodimus is a close second. Ultra Magnus is doing surprisingly well too.”

Alita's wicked grin broadened. “Prisma, dear, we're holding a poll to determine who the sexiest Autobot is. Care to vote?”

“N-no!” she shrieked.

Alita laughed. “Come on. I know you're new here, but surely you've seen some of the males. And I know you know Optimus Prime very well. Wouldn't you vote for him?” Prisma fixed her with a glare. This was low!

Firestar stretched her arms above her head, giving Prisma an optic-popping view of her outthrust chest. “Inferno is a real sweetheart, but if I ever had a shot at Prime, I'd sure take it! Wow, what a stud!”

Chromia laughed. “I'll agree with you there, girl! He's got a body that could melt solidified Energon. If I didn't have Ironhide, I might consider giving him a go!”

Prisma made a choking sound. Chromia was a good friend! What was going on here? Was this just one of Alita's tricks, or could they really be serious?! She shifted uncomfortably, finding all the blatant talk beginning to arouse her already much-too-responsive body. The other femmes looked much too good right now!

Alita laughed, not in the least disturbed by the covetous remarks. “Now, now, ladies, you can look but not touch.” She closed one optic cover in a wink. “That's my job!”

“So tell us, Alita,” Moonracer purred, “what does he like? Does he still want the restraints?”

“What the hell?!” Prisma yelled, jumping to her feet. “Alita, how could you tell them things like that? My god! I don't talk about you to my friends that way!”

The other femmes gaped at this rather confusing exchange. Alita smiled. “Prisma, dear, you know our affair is long over. Don't be jealous. I belong with Optimus now. You can tell your friends anything you like about us. Besides, Optimus is a grown male. And I know he's not as innocent as he seems.” She turned to Moonracer. “He still likes the cuffs. And he gets very excited when I'm on top. You should hear him moan!”

“Alita!” the red and blue femme hissed. “I hardly think this is an appropriate topic of conversation!”

The pink femme laughed. “What did you think we do in here? Cross-stitching and needlepoint?”

Prisma's glare could have blistered paint. “I seriously doubt that Optimus Prime would appreciate your gossip.”

Alita laughed. “What he doesn't know won't hurt him!” She continued describing their bedroom antics in lurid detail.

Prisma wanted to scream. Alita was gossiping about their private sex life, right in front of her! Who knew what kinds of sordid tidbits she'd told them? It was none of their business! Why couldn't she respect that? And the way the other femmes talked about Optimus! Was it just a big joke, or were they serious? If so, why hadn't he seen it before?

The blaring alarm came as a palpable relief. The Decepticons were attacking! The femmes dropped their sordid conversation and leapt up, drawing their weapons. Prisma joined them, glad for the diversion. She headed out to take her place at the fore of the battlefield, then stopped short. What was she thinking? She wasn't the Autobot leader that everyone knew! She would be a liability in this form until she learned to properly fight. Her shoulders slumped. She felt useless. How could she go on this way? Would she have to keep this new identity forever? Would she have to take on a new rank, receive entirely new training? This wasn't who he was! He was Optimus Prime! Tears burned at her optics, and she swiped at them angrily. Again this new body betrayed her!

She slipped outside through a side entrance, hoping to at least unobtrusively make use of her sharpshooting skills. There were only a few scattered troops here and there, the brunt of the fighting force focused on the other side of Metroplex. A firm hand grasped her shoulder, and she whirled to see the Autobot Rapier behind her. “Oh, I didn't hear you,” she gasped. “Quickly, we must drive the Decepticons further away. They're getting too close!”

She shrieked and squirmed as Rapier pulled her into a rough embrace, kissing her with bruising force. “No!” she cried, raining blows on his head and shoulders, but her strength was so much less than what she was used to. She was weak! A few well-placed kicks made her attacker wince, but he grabbed her wrist, twisting it behind her back until she cried out. His free hand scrambled at her breastplate, and she trembled in fear. Why was this happening to her? She screamed and fought, but nobody heard her in the midst of the fierce battle. There was no doubt in her mind of what was going to happen to her. 'Primus, help me!' she begged inwardly.

There was the unmistakable whine of a weapon being charged. “Let the female go.”

The Autobot dropped his captive and leapt at the intruder with a snarl. “She's mine! I saw her first!”

Megatron sneered and batted aside his attacker as if he were nothing. “So this is how you Autobots treat your females? How pathetic! They are above your clumsy advances!”

Rapier roared and struck out with a fist. Megatron kicked him in the abdomen, causing the Autobot to double up in agony. “You seek to take this femme by force? What a big man you are! What a noble Autobot!” His fusion cannon erupted, delivering an incapacitating blow.

Megatron then turned his attention on the cowering female. “I will take you as my prisoner.” She looked at him with wide, horrified optics. “Come, it won't be as bad as the fate you would have suffered at the hands of this slagheap.”

Prisma was numb with shock and could barely offer resistance as the Decepticon leader bound her hands and took off with her. The other Decepticons joined them shortly, having no doubt achieved whatever their objective had been. There were several violently struggling Autobots in their grasp. She shook inside. Could things get any worse?


Chapter Five

Prisma trembled as she was brought to a pair of large, ornate doors by an emotionless Soundwave. At the summons, the door opened to reveal a smiling Megatron. “Ah, my dear female,” he purred. Prisma fixed him with a defiant look. She wasn't falling for any niceties! “Soundwave, free her from her shackles and leave us. We have much to discuss.”

She didn't want to be alone with Megatron! Whatever his idea of discussion was, it couldn't be good! Had Megatron guessed her true identity? Was she going to be interrogated?

“Don't look so frightened!” He lifted her trembling chin with one finger. “I won't harm you if you cooperate with me. I need to know your access code to Metroplex.”

“I can't tell you that!” She was badly frightened now. More than ever, she wished for her strong body and the mask that covered her features. She felt so exposed and weak! How could she fight Megatron like this? Her access code was of the highest level, granting access to all systems, a necessity for the Autobot leader to carry out his duties. There hadn't been any need to create a different code for Prisma. What was she to do?

“I thought that was what you'd say.”

She tried to stop her knees from shaking. 'Be strong!' she scolded herself. 'You've faced Megatron countless of times. You can take whatever torture he administers!' But everything had changed! Nothing was as it had been.

Megatron smiled, which did nothing to put her at ease. “I have an alternative. You can languish in our prison, waiting to see if we can enact a prisoner exchange for one of our own operatives. Or you can satisfy me, and earn your immediate freedom, and that of the others that I have captured.”

Prisma froze, the full impact of those words sinking in. She'd heard of the 'bargains' that Megatron had struck with female Autobot prisoners. He wanted her to grant him favors in exchange for her release. “Never!” she snapped. “I'll never pleasure you!”

The silver Decepticon brushed her cheek with his knuckles, and she shuddered, more out of desire than fear. What on Cybertron was wrong with her? Was this new body so responsive that she'd want anyone who laid a hand on her? She stomped on the feelings angrily. This was Megatron, the Slag Maker, slayer of countless Autobots! Her archenemy! She refused to feel anything for him!

Before she could react, he caught her lips with his, and she sagged against him, melting into his arms. Alarms screamed in her head, but she simply could not pull away. It felt so incredibly good! The simple kiss had set ablaze the circuitry that had been smoldering ever since her metamorphosis. Megatron drew back and she whimpered slightly, hating herself fiercely. 'Well, you're certainly making it easy!' she berated herself. 'Primus, if you need it so badly, you should have just stolen Alita's vibrator! Or used your hand, or something! Being with Megatron is just plain disgusting!'

Megatron noticed both her response and her hesitation, rubbing a thumb up and down her neck, causing her to shudder once more. “Don't you want to save your comrades?” he asked smoothly. “Who knows how long they'll waste away in the brig. If you give me what I want, they'll all go free, no strings attached. You want it; I can tell.”

Prisma shook inside. She was quite sure that Megatron had already gotten what he wanted, most likely from one of the other prisoners. They were obviously of no more use to him, but it would be much better for them to be released swiftly instead of wasting away in a Decepticon prison. Nobody knew who she really was, and this was a prime opportunity to gather some real intelligence on the Decepticon base, but she wouldn't have many opportunities locked in a cell. Besides, her cover would always be in danger of being blown. Soundwave had given her several suspicious glances on the walk to Megatron's chamber – being a telepath, he had no doubt found her CPU processing pattern to be strangely familiar. And if her true identity were to be revealed, she would no doubt be tortured and executed. It would be best to get out of here as soon as possible. But to have relations with Megatron??! How could she ever face anyone, especially Alita, again?

“You seem nervous,” the Decepticon commander observed. “Is it just because of who I am, or is it something else?”

“Uhhh.” Prisma fumbled for something to say. “I've, um, never been with a male before. All my partners have been women.” That should explain things well enough.

“Is that so?” Megatron fairly purred, seeming very intrigued and excited by this revelation. “You have nothing to fear, my dear. I will make your first experience a most pleasurable one.”

His words quickly proved true, as his second kiss released a fluttering feeling in her abdomen, which quickly spread down to her nether regions. She gasped sharply as her interface began to tingle and moisten. She'd never be able to get used to this reaction! As the kiss intensified, she felt dampness seeping from her rapidly heating core. She felt, for the first time, undeniably female. So this was how it felt to get wet! Primus help her, she couldn't get enough!

Megatron kissed his way down her cheek to her neck, where he sucked and nibbled her. She whimpered, feeling a small puddle forming in her sodpiece. She needed this, needed it badly! Her hands came up to clutch at his shoulders, encouraging more contact. What would Megatron think if he knew exactly who he was seducing? Would he be disgusted, or pleased that he had brought his foe to such a state?

Sensing her growing arousal, the handsome Decepticon slid his hand down to her chest plate, caressing the curved metal. She cried out, instinctively gyrating her hips against him. He watched her response with amusement. It was quite obvious that she was not used to being touched in such a manner. Her seduction would be very enjoyable indeed. He deftly unsnapped the covering and took the large, malleable orbs in his strong black hands. Prisma swayed at the incredible sensation, leaning against him for support. A sweet burning began between her legs. She wanted something between them! Anything! And the protrusion between Megatron's legs would do nicely. She looked at it hungrily with dimmed optics.

The seductive male lowered his head, suckling at one breast as his hand squeezed and caressed its twin. She cried out in hungry need, her hands sliding down his back to clutch at his buttocks. This was lust, pure and simple, and it was sweeping her away. Her body had sent out a loud clamor that demanded satisfaction. Megatron noticed her intense need and smiled in self-satisfaction. He pushed her gently backwards until she was pressed firmly against the far wall. It felt good to be able to lean back and simply enjoy herself.

Megatron was frankly surprised by the powerful reactions his ministrations were eliciting. He could take hours seducing and pleasuring a female, but this one clearly needed to be taken soon. He found her desperate lust to be quite the turn-on, his maleness already at full attention. He kissed a meandering line down to her waist as she writhed and moaned, unable to catch a thought. She was wet and hot and throbbing. Desire pierced her to the core. Megatron was doing this to her! Megatron, who was capable of such cruelty. Who could imagine he could be so gentle, so very skilled at giving pleasure?

The smirking Decepticon released the catches to her sodpiece with a practiced skill. A small lake of fluid trickled out, betraying her extreme arousal. “Mmm touch me, please!” she begged, her pride totally forgotten. Megatron obliged her in an unexpected way as he pressed his lips to her hot core. She shrieked and jerked in his grasp. His entire mouth began to work her folds, licking and sucking, until she suddenly shuddered and burst into a violent climax. “Aaaaaahh!” she cried, clutching his head against her as her inner circuitry spasmed. Oh it burned, it was so intense! It seemed to go on forever!

She had scarcely begun to gather her wits when Megatron reached down and freed his erection. Prisma stared in awe and a little fear. She wasn't used to staring at other men's erect interfaces, and it disturbed her but excited her as well. She knew what was expected of her and reached out timidly, her hand shaking slightly. He groaned as she touched him, then grasped him more firmly. It was not very much different from the way Optimus had stroked his own erection to climax countless times. It was strange, however, to grasp a warm, slightly pulsating rod that was not his own.

Megatron groaned, his head falling back, amazed at the femme's skill. A sense of urgency seized him, and he grasped her by the hips. Her hand fell away as her legs spread in eager anticipation. He lifted her slightly and began to slide in. She let loose a long moan, excited beyond words at the unbelievable sensation of being filled and penetrated. It was incredible, indescribable! She wanted much more! The sensation was slightly uncomfortable, and as Megatron sheathed himself fully, she discovered that it was a tight fit. That actually added to the experience. She was full to bursting! He began to slide in and out, pressing her against the wall. She gasped and spread herself wide, rocking back and forth in response. She'd never had any idea that anything could feel like this! Was this how Alita felt when he penetrated her and slowly rode her to orgasm? She knew that she was incredibly tight, and Megatron seemed to highly enjoy the sensation, rubbing himself against the clenching walls. She loved the invasion, feeling the hot and hard unit entering her again and again. “More! More, please!” she hissed, feeling another climax just moments away. Megatron groaned and buried his head on her shoulder, feeling his own release begin. He swelled within her, then burst, spraying cum within her like a high-pressure hose. The sensation drove her absolutely wild, and she rubbed herself against his spurting erection. The heat in her own loins suddenly ignited, her channel clenching tightly, then releasing in strong contractions. She threw her head back and shrieked, shaking uncontrollably, as her body surged beneath his. He bit her neck and she screamed, feeling a second orgasm seize her in a stranglehold. Gods, she'd never felt release like that before! A multiple orgasm! Suddenly this whole ordeal was worth it, if only for those incredibly magical moments!

Prisma sagged against her panting lover weakly. He slowly withdrew, looking as winded as she did. “That was very good, especially for a first-timer,” he said a bit breathlessly. He did not know her name, nor did he care. The pleasure was all that mattered.

She struggled to stand under her own power. “Thank you for such a great first time,” she said with total honesty. She shot him several nervous, sidelong glances as she reattached her armor with shaking hands. Would he keep his word and release the Autobot captives, or would he simply order them locked up and the key thrown away? He'd already gotten what he wanted.

“Soundwave,” Megatron spoke into his communicator. “Come collect the female and arrange for the release of the prisoners. We have come to an understanding.”

“Affirmative, Megatron,” came the harmonic response. The communications officer was hardly surprised, no doubt quite used to such “understandings” at this point.

Prisma sat down weakly on the floor. Megatron gave her a surprisingly kind smile and turned his attention to a small pile of data pads. She looked around her as much as she dared, scarcely able to believe where she was or what she had just done. She had no idea how she could face any of the Autobots again.


Chapter Six

Prisma lay on her recharge bed, grateful for the time alone. She and the other Autobots had been released several hours ago, and they had been greeted with much excitement. Then came the debriefing, replete with endless questions. Thankfully, Ultra Magnus had elected to debrief her, making the situation somewhat more bearable. She explained her experience as best she could, leaving out the most remarkable part, of course. However, Magnus had heard the rumors that surrounded the terms of release for Autobot females, and he could not keep from shooting her suspicious glances. It had made her feel very guilty and uncomfortable. She had also been unable to keep last night's vivid dream out of her mind, and she caught her gaze wandering over his chest a little too intensely, wishing he would stand up so she could admire what was between his legs. She was exceedingly glad when he had ended the questioning and dismissed her.

She rolled over, feeling her large chest shift underneath its covering. The movement ignited a tingle that snaked its way down her abdomen to her core. She whimpered slightly. Dammit, she couldn't be horny again, could she? Not so soon after she had been so thoroughly pleasured by Megatron! Her mind shrank away from the idea, but the images would not be pushed aside. Her nipples hardened at the memory of the way that Megatron had sucked them. Unconsciously, her hands began to trail over her breastplate, caressing the metal. There was no denying it. She needed to be pleasured again.

As Optimus Prime, she had learned a simple lesson long ago. When physical desire was denied, it was difficult at first, but he was able to adjust to the lack of satisfaction, resorting to self-stimulation only now and then (though he would have been a lot happier and less frustrated if he had made it a frequent habit). But when he had sex on a regular basis, it was a lot harder to be deprived. It seemed that his female form craved stimulation on a regular basis. It would undoubtedly subside with time, but right now she needed to be satisfied.

Her hands clumsily sought the latches that would undo her breastplate. It came off in her hands, and she tossed it aside, eagerly fingering her rapidly stiffening peaks. This new body had been nothing but trouble, but it felt so good to the touch! Never before had she truly understood how the female body operated, and how pleasure was received. She had always been on the giving end. She had a short while to herself, and she was determined to take advantage of it, and her new delightful form. From the twinges that came from between her legs, she knew that this would not take as long as she would like. Her fingers gently traced her hardened nipples, her head twisting in delight. Her folds opened below, her armor becoming quite moist. A whimper passed her pouting lips as she squeezed her nipples, encouraging more wetness to form. She loved getting wet! It had always turned her on as a male to see a femme soaked in her own juices, but he had never truly known how it felt. She toyed with her peaks some more, relishing the slickness between her spread legs. One hand trailed down her abdomen to caress her thighs. A muscle cable jumped, and she moaned as even more wetness seeped out. The copious moisture began to leak from her sodpiece slightly, trickling down her leg. She caught it with a fingertip and licked it, aroused beyond belief at the taste. Optimus had always loved the flavor, but having it come from her own body was even better.

Unable to stand the suspense, she ripped off her sodpiece, exposing her wet interface to the cool air. Her hand immediately found its way between her legs, cupping herself, and she rubbed against the hand. It felt good, but wasn't as satisfying as she had hoped. She moved her hand and began exploring with her fingers. She brushed a small nub and bolts of pleasure shot through her. That was it! She returned to the spot, caressing it with a fingertip, causing her legs to twitch. The pleasure was so intense she could hardly bear it! She arched, her head twisting, feeling the internal muscle cables beginning to tighten. Her other hand left her breast and explored between her legs, massaging the slick cleft. She slipped a finger in and cried out lustfully. It wasn't as satisfying as Megatron's erection had been, but it was something. A second finger joined in, and she pumped them slowly as her other finger made a rapid circle on her engorged clit. Primus, she loved this body! If she were a male, she'd screw herself right now! Oh, how she wished she had a hard cock inside her!

Her hands were a blur as she worked herself frantically, feeling her release drawing ever nearer. Fevered thoughts of Megatron entered her mind: how he had thrust into her so powerfully, how she had clenched around him and screamed…. The memory was enough to send her over the edge, her fingers being squeezed and milked as she thrashed on the bed, wringing the pleasure out of her writhing body.

She lay on the bed, panting but still unsatisfied. How could that be? How could she still want more? This was so bizarre! As a male, Optimus had been able to climax more than once but needed a brief rest period. Right now she wanted more satisfaction, immediately! Where in hell was Alita's damn vibrator?! She looked around frantically, finally finding it under the bed. She grabbed it triumphantly and threw herself back on the bed, already gently spasming in anticipation. After a brief struggle, she managed to activate it, shivering as it hummed and shook in her hand. She jerked and gasped as the phallus grazed her clit, then slipped down to her opening. It plunged in, her channel grasping it and pulling it deep inside. Her entire body jumped and twitched at the unbelievable sensations. My god! She loved this thing! It was a damn miracle creation! The vibrations shot through her insides, and she felt herself cresting once more. It was even more intense this time, and she screamed as her second orgasm struck, her interface squeezing hard around the buzzing phallus. It was scarcely over before another began, so intense that it brought tears to her optics. She wept as her body twitched as if it were electrified, the pleasure searing her, overwhelming in its intensity. She could barely gasp now, all of her strength sapped away. It ended finally, leaving her twitching slightly from time to time. It was all she could do to turn off the vibrator and slide it out, dropping it on the bed. She then fell into a very deep, satisfied sleep.

* * * * *

“Well, what do we have here? Been having fun by yourself, have you?”

Prisma awoke to find a smirking Alita One hovering above her, holding up the noticeably damp vibrator. She gasped and shot bolt upright, embarrassed beyond words at having been caught. “Um, I, uh…” she stammered incoherently.

“Too impatient to wait?” Alita mock-sulked. “I'd have thought that Megatron would be enough for you!”

“How do you know about that?!” Prisma shrieked.

Alita's smile grew even wider. “It's all over the base. Mostly rumor and conjecture, but I've heard very similar stories from my own femmes. I know how Megatron works. I have to say that I'm surprised. I didn't think you were his type!”

Prisma looked defensive. “I really had no choice! I had to get the others out of there. And I didn't want to take the risk of being found out myself!”

“Calm down!” the pink femme laughed. “I'm not condemning you; far from it. I just want to know what it was like!”

Prisma gaped at her for a short while, then haltingly began to describe the experience. She could tell from Alita's delighted shrieks and darkening optics that she was enjoying the tale, maybe too much. She couldn't help but feel a little put out and jealous – Alita wasn't supposed to be interested in Megatron! But all the same, she was relieved that Alita wasn't angry or upset. If she found their tryst intriguing and arousing, what could it hurt?

The beautiful pink femme fixed him with a sultry look, and her fuel pump began to pound. She knew that look so well! It meant that Alita was in the mood for some kinky fun, and the look alone was always enough to get Optimus going in the past. Its effect right now was no less strong. Her own optics darkened slightly in response, her lips parting slightly. It would be such an amazing experience to make love to Alita as a femme! Alita seemed very eager for the experience. She leaned forward and captured her lover's lips in a hungry kiss. Prisma moaned against her lips and returned the gesture. Alita seemed to really enjoy the different texture of her softer lips. It was like being with a familiar lover and a complete stranger at the same time.

Alita's hand slipped down Prisma's side, and the femme sighed, loving the attention. After being together for millennia uncounted, they knew unquestionably what would turn the other on. This new situation forced them to be creative, and it was highly exciting. A slim pink hand traced around Prisma's breastplate, and she shuddered hungrily, kissing her neck in response. As a female, Alita would no doubt know exactly how to please this new body. As if reading her mind, Alita snapped off the armor and cast it aside, then sat behind Prisma, her hands coming around to cup and massage her breasts. Prisma whined and arched her back. She was so incredibly sensitive there! There was really no equivalent on her male body. She loved her chest – how it moved and stuck out alluringly, how her breasts swelled and the peaks stiffened under stimulation. Optimus had never been a real “breast man” caught up with inordinately large chests, but he had a very healthy appreciation for the female form. Now that he had breasts, he saw exactly what a turn-on they could be.

Alita lightly pinched and rolled the hardening nipples between her fingers, causing her lover's interface to become moist for the umpteenth time that day. She sighed and leaned back against Alita, letting her work her magic. The view of the pink hands working her breasts (hers!!!) was absolutely mind-boggling. 'I need a towel!' she thought weakly, realizing that she was once again dripping wet. She was so very glad that it was not a visible condition, otherwise everyone in Metroplex would have noticed her arousal as she had walked the halls the past two days. Alita nuzzled her neck gently, stimulating her further. Drip, drip… the lubricant seeped from her core, each drop making her all the more aroused. Gods, it felt so good! The very thought of getting wet made her drenched!

Her hips began to move restlessly, eager for a more intimate touch. “Alita… more! Lower!” she breathed.

“Not just yet,” came the whispered reply. “I want to try something first.”

Prisma writhed under the seductive torment. She was getting hotter and hotter down there! Oh Primus, she'd give anything to be touched! Her own hand began to snake downward. “Uh-uh-uh!” Alita chided, slapping it away. “Give this a chance!”

She felt as if she was melting as Alita began to rub her distended nipples with her palms in slow, deliberate circles. There was a rhythmic clenching between her legs, a sweet burning that demanded satisfaction. She made a keening noise, wanting to cum more than anything! The skillful pink hands began to thumb the hypersensitive nipples, sending shocks of pleasure directly to Prisma's molten core. She emitted a sharp cry, her back arching sharply, her breasts rising high above her chest. Her center squeezed tight, then simply exploded in excruciatingly delicious waves. She whimpered and thrashed in Alita's grasp as her lover continued to pinch and roll her nipples. Oh Primus oh god oh yes!

Alita turned to kiss her as her systems began to slowly cycle down. “Was that good?” she murmured.

“Of course!” she gasped in reply. “I didn't know that was possible! My male body couldn't do that unless it had direct stimulation on the interface. This body is so different, so sensitive! Please, Alita, can we go again?”

“We're just getting started!” the femme commander replied with a sly wink. That in itself was enough to make Prisma's overheated interface moisten some more. She was practically swimming in lubricant. It was seeping through her sodpiece to stain the bed below. Alita noticed and gave her a knowing smile. Prisma looked down, noticing that Alita had the same reaction. The familiar sight encouraged her, and she leaned forward, capturing her lips with her own, swollen with arousal. Her hands sought Alita's breastplate with a practice born of many years' experience. Once the intrusive metal was out of the way, Prisma rubbed her buoyant breasts and erect nipples against Alita's, loving how the light pink breasts responded so eagerly. Groping for the vibrator, she found it and began to rub it around the rounded globes and aroused nipples. It wasn't even turned on, but the kinky gesture really seemed to please Alita. Prisma had definitely made the vibrator her friend earlier, and she was no longer apprehensive about using it.

Turning it on with a wicked grin, she ran it down Alita's abdomen and circled her inner thighs. It was Alita's turn to twitch in desire and whimper. The sound made Prisma impossibly wet. Rivulets of liquid began to trail down her thighs. She ran the humming vibrator along Alita's crotch, atop her sodpiece. The vibrations spread through the metal, stimulating her, but it wasn't enough! “Ahh! Prisma! Please!” she begged. Seeing how Alita's sodpiece was leaking fluids, she relented, unfastening the armor. Liquid pooled out to coat the bed, but neither cared. Her hips jerked off the bed and she shrieked when the tip of the vibe made contact with her swollen, aroused clit. An insistent throbbing began between her legs. Understanding the reaction far better now than ever before, Prisma began to run the vibrator up and down the moist cleft, enjoying Alita's cries of need. She began to ease it inside, and it slipped in easily, sliding in up to the hilt. Alita gave one more shriek and came, writhing on the bed as her inner muscles held the tool in a deathgrip.

It was Prisma's turn to fix her with a satisfied smirk. “That was a lot of fun. I never thought I'd trust one of these things.”

Alita did not reply with words, pulling her down on the bed and burying her face between her legs. Prisma's smirk faded into a grimace of pleasurable need. Oral pleasure had always been mind-blowing for Optimus, but it felt very different as a femme. Alita's mouth darted up and down, licking up the moisture as it dripped from the opening. A pleasant thrumming began between her legs, and she spread them even wider. Alita seized the sensitive bud in her mouth, nipping at it ever so gently. Prisma could scarcely hold her hips still under the delightful onslaught. She moaned in disappointment when Alita's face moved away, but she understood when the other femme adjusted herself so that her own crotch was above Prisma's face. The red and blue femme eagerly took the invitation, sucking and nibbling as best she could. A trickle of lubricant ran into her mouth, and she lapped at it hungrily. Sensing that Alita was very close, she worked her mouth frantically, probing all the sweet spots that she could. She was rewarded with a gush of fluid as Alita tensed above her, then shuddered mightily. Her mouth kept working away as Alita groaned and whimpered, her thighs shaking. Once she had recovered her wits, she continued her own ministrations, seizing Prisma's sensitive clit between her lips, while sliding a finger between her folds. This was enough to send her over the edge, and she came with a cry, her entire body shaking and spasming. It was all so different and so wonderful! Being a femme and feeling such pleasure was fantastic!

Alita managed to rearrange herself so that she was lying next to Prisma. She took her lover in her arms, kissing her lovingly. “Thank you, Alita,” Prisma replied. “That was magnificent! I never thought I'd say this, but being a femme is really becoming enjoyable.”

A loud, irritated groan filled the room. Both females froze. Where had that come from?! A bright flash of light shot out, and a humanoid male in a red and black uniform stood before them. Both females shrieked and raced to rearmor themselves. “Pathetic!” the humanoid spat. “You actually like your new form? Where's the sport in that? And I was having such fun watching you bumble about, pining for your manhood!”

“Who are you?!” Prisma roared. Her voice was still too high for her liking, but it was forceful enough. However, this being looked unimpressed.

“I am Q,” he sighed, buffing his knuckles on his chest. “I am an omnipotent being who is very disappointed indeed in your performance. You could have made it at least a little more interesting! You mortal beings are always so preoccupied and hung up with your corporeal forms! I really expected you to throw more of a fuss! Well, no point in changing you back now!”

Alita lashed out, striking Q directly between the legs. For a god, it certainly seemed to hurt, and he howled, crossing his legs. “That was dirty fighting!” he whined.

“Change him back, or I'll do it again!” she threatened.

“All right, all right,” he griped. With a wave of his hands, Optimus Prime's original form appeared in a flash of light. He touched himself all over, wanting to be assured that he was truly back, in one piece. He removed his armor and peeked underneath. Yep. Everything seemed in place.

“Now leave!” Alita hissed. “And don't mess with my man, or any other Autobot, or else I'll hunt you down and fix you for good!”

“You mortals are all alike!” he sighed. “No sense of humor! Well, no sense in hanging around here. It's becoming boring.” He waved his hand and disappeared in another bright flash of light.

Optimus watched him go, relieved beyond measure to have his original body back. He had really come to enjoy his experiences as a female, but it just wasn't the same. He smiled at the femme curled up next to him. “I'm glad to be back.”

Alita dropped one optic cover in a wink. “Give me a chance to rest, and I'll make sure that everything is in working order.”

He felt his lower region stir. “I'd be most grateful.” He already wanted to be buried deep inside her warm, welcoming folds. He wouldn't have it any other way.

The End



Here's a pic of a character, most likely from Gundam Wing, that resembles a Phantom's Adult Fanfic Mini-Archive