The Depths of Passion

by Iroppoi Itsuraku Kikai Arcee-Chan

rating: **+rolp

DepthCharge cruised the sky in flight mode, following the blip on his radar. "Almost there...." He muttered to himself as he drew nearer and nearer to Rampage's position. Landing a few feet away, DepthCharge found himself in a lush area of the forest set on the banks of the river. The sun gleamed brightly, the birds twittered in the trees, and the sound of a waterfall filled the air. The determined Maximal drew his gun and crept carefully through the trees, senses on full alert for any sign of his prey. Coming towards the waterfall, DepthCharge noticed something glimmering in the water out of the corner of his optic. He whirled around quickly. What he found was far from what he expected.

Standing under the cooling torrent was Rampage, rubbing his hands over his naked body. The Maximal struggled to keep focused as he charged into the water and shoved his gun against the back of Rampage's head.

"It's over, X!" He growled low.

Rampage whirled around, catching DepthCharge in the chest, the impact knocking the gun out of the Maximal's hand and causing him to fly backwards, landing in the water. The massive Predacon sneered down at his opponent. "You're right. It is over... For you! I'm going to enjoy ripping your circuits out one by one..." DepthCharge struggled to stand but Rampage slammed his foot into his chest. "No no no... Now it's my turn! I'm going to enjoy watching you squirm. Your torture will be slow and delicious." Rampage's eyes flashed over DepthCharge's body, quickly searching for the most vulnerable place to start. He eyed the other's codpiece. "I believe I'll start here!" Reaching down quickly he ripped the protective armor off of DepthCharge and threw it aside, viciously grabbing the startled Maximal's member and squeezing.

"What in the Pit do you think you're doing?!" DepthCharge tried desperately to reach down and swat Rampage's hand away but to no avail. Rampage started to stroke DepthCharge's limp manhood slowly, squeezing tightly as he moved his hand up and down. DepthCharge gritted his teeth against the pain of Rampage's vicelike grip, gasping as he felt his member hardening. "Slag it all, not now....!" He managed. Rampage smirked at the Maximal's hard-on. He had a feeling DepthCharge never relaxed long enough to satisfy himself on a regular basis if ever. DepthCharge writhed from the pleasure-pain and clenched his optics shut, cord hardening further.

Rampage laughed harshly. "How pathetic! You're so desperate for a fuck that even _I_ can sizzle your circuits! You should get out more. There were quite a few hot little numbers on Rugby." Rampage burst into peals of laughter. DepthCharge badly wanted to spit at his tormentor or at least tell him off, but all he could manage was a half stifled moan. Rampage leaned close to his captive's left audio receptor. "What was the problem, friend? Too ugly?" DepthCharge growled angrily and caught Rampage off balance, knocking the Pred on his back and causing him to lose his grip. Rampage gasped as DepthCharge wasted no time moving to kneel between his legs.

"You wanna see how 'desperate' I am? Let me show you!" The protective mask covering DepthCharge's mouth parted and he moved down, parting his lips and engulfing Rampage's unit slowly. Rampage's teeth chattered lightly at the pleasure of a warm mouth - something he hadn't felt since he raped that slut on Rugby right before leveling it. He attempted to move his hand to guide DepthCharge's head, but found himself shaking too much to even manage a fist. Luckily (for him) he was steady enough to maintain a vile sense of humor.

"Mmm... Yes... You're pretty good at this..." Rampage smirked slightly. "Done it before, I take it..." His breath caught in his throat and came out as a loud moan as DepthCharge pressed his tongue against the sensitive underside of Rampage's cock.

Panting slightly, DepthCharge raised his head and stared up at him. "And so what if I have? All the better for you, am I right?" Licking around the tip, he moved his mouth entirely down the Pred's swollen pole and resumed his head motions.

Rampage's head fell back as he imagined the uptight Maximal suckling at Primal's lap. The thought turned him on even more and he groaned as he felt precum leaking into DepthCharge's mouth. DepthCharge swallowed, the hot taste getting him ready for the next moment... When he felt Rampage was sufficiently hard, he moved up to whisper in his partner's audio receptor.

"Take me, Rampage. Fuck me hard. I can't stand it anymore... I must have you!" DepthCharge panted, barely able to push the words out through his desire. He gulped audibly and pushed up to his hands and knees. "Do it."

Rampage stood shakily and moved around behind his most hated enemy, studying his strong aft. He ran a finger across the opening, delighting in DepthCharge's throaty moan. He was at Rampage's mercy. All he wanted was to get taken... to feel the lust of another. Rampage sneered and rubbed his tip at DepthCharge's entrance, leaning down and moving his mouth against his back. "Beg me, Maximal."

DepthCharge narrowed his optics and balled his hands into fists. "I wouldn't beg you for slag, X!" He gulped again as he felt Rampage moving away.

"Suit yourself. I'll leave you to wallow in your lust. That's torture enough." Rampage snickered slightly at the thought and got to his feet, turning to leave. DepthCharge punched the water and sighed

"Wait. Come back..." The Maximal made a face. Any other time he would have blasted Rampage in the back, but this was different and he was much to insane with lust to let his potential fuck walk away.

"Why? All I want to do is see you suffer. It's the only satisfaction I'll get."

"I'll do anything."

"Anything?" DepthCharge winced at the hopefulness in Rampage's voice. DepthCharge sat back and looked at Rampage who was facing him now. "There's only one thing I want more then to torture you...."

"And that is?"

Rampage flattened his palm against his own chest. "Megatron has half my spark..."

"I'll...get it back... If not for this, then so it'll be one when I destroy you."

"Fair enough." Rampage slid back to DepthCharge and kissed him hard on the mouth. "Where were we? Oh yes..." He moved behind him and slid his tip against DepthCharge's entrance, stroking the Maximal's unit with his left hand. He listened to DepthCharge's moans and whimpers, loving the control he had over the large male. He could make his partner cum and then leave him there alone. Or cum himself without thinking of his lover's needs. He leaned down and slowly slid his mouth between DepthCharge's massive shoulder blades, drinking in the shuddering beneath him. He let a little precum ooze from his tip and coat the Maximal's ready opening. That was more then DepthCharge could handle. The dirty eroticism of the ordeal, the sadistic treatment, and the lust of feeling someone else touch him sent him over the edge and he cried out as he came. Rampage smirked and straightened, watching the cum mix with the water bellow them. "My turn." He whispered as he rammed into DepthCharge without thinking. The Maximal screamed at the pain and bunched up some gravel in his hands. He could feel tears forming at the corners of his optics and he squeezed them shut to prevent any crying. DepthCharge whimpered. He knew he should have anticipated the pain of this joining. Rampage, on the other hand, was loving every second of it as he slammed in repeatedly, holding DepthCharge's hips tightly. "Am I hurting you, Maximal?" He panted hoarsely. DepthCharge nodded in response, his teeth clenched shut. "You know I love to see you in pain. Show me how much I'm hurting you."

"I feel like my circuits are going to explode." DepthCharge couldn't stop his voice from shaking as he began crying out with every thrust of Rampage's massive unit.

"Just the way I like it." The large Predacon chuckled deeply as he struggled on the edge of insanity. He couldn't help studying DepthCharge's strong back. The way his "wings" glimmered when they were wet and the way his massive shoulders flexed when he moved his arms. Rampage gulped and closed his optics as it dawned on him that he was genuinely starting to enjoy himself. He dug his fingers into DepthCharge's waist, moaning as it caused his partner to yelp even louder. Rampage took a deep breath and leaned toward DepthCharge's audio receptors. "I can't handle it... I'm...!!!" Rampage couldn't finish his sentence. The second he felt his chest brush his partner's back, he lost it, spraying load after load of his hot seed into DepthCharge's tight aft. The Maximal cringed as he felt the liquid filling him to the brim, some of it spilling out and running down his thighs. Pulling out slowly, Rampage fell back into the water as DepthCharge fell forward, both of them drained and covered in each other's juices. DepthCharge rolled onto his back and studied his enemy.

<How can I ever face him in battle now...?> He thought to himself, smiling slightly at how tired Rampage looked. He quickly caught himself, his mouth piece sliding back into place as he stood on legs of gelatin. "I'll let you live today, X. But next time..."

Rampage glared after the Maximal. "Remember your promise."

DepthCharge turned back, his face lightening for a second. "You can count on me... But only because I promised." He retrieved his gun and codpiece, snapping the latter back into place and walking away. "See ya 'round..."

"Right..." Rampage struggled to his feet and finished his shower, pressing the recent events to the back of his mind.

~Fin~

Send praise to Arcee-Chan

return to Phantom's Adult Fanfic Mini-Archive