Jade

by Vincent H. Dova

rating: **+rolp

This is a scene that was edited out of the story Jade (hosted on < a href="http://www.lexicon.tf">Lexicon) and fits in right after Skywarp looks in on Jade while she's in the shower, and she sends him back to the bedroom.
Note: for those of you who have not read the story,(shame on you!), Spyder, a turncoat spy for the Autobots, is posing as Jade in order to infiltrate Decepticon headquarters.

* * * * *

...Spyder let the hot, foamy water-jets spray her from head to toe for several more minutes; not only because it felt good, but also, she wanted Skywarp to have to wait a little for her. Her sister Virago had once told her that you could tell a real *lady* because she always had at least one male waiting patiently somewhere for her to do something. A female's alure could well be measured in the *anticipation* she could bring about in a male, but her *power* showed through in how long she could keep a male waiting *despite* that anticipation. *I imagine he's getting fairly randy about now.* Spyder mentally remarked *...and then again, so am I.*

Patience had never been on of her strongsuits.

Spyder shut off the water and engaged the speed-dry cycle. Another minute, and she was stepping out of the shower, with her armor held under her arm. Her first impulse was to just walk back into the bedroom like she was; but then she thought better of it. *Why not let HIM take it all off?* she thought to herself, smiling mischeaveously. *...Yeah, just let him TRY....No without a fight, he won't. hehehe...*

Spyder was about to put her armor back on when she caught a glimpse of herself in the full-length polished-steel mirror on the wall. On a seemingly haphazard whim, she decided to take a moment to get a decent look at herself. It had been a very, very long time since she had really *looked* at her own naked body -- since she was an adolescent, most likely. *No big change since then* Spyder remarked offhand, but after a few moments of rapt observation, she was forced to quietly recant that statement.

Ever since her days at the Decepticon Military Academy, Spyder had had the steadfast conviction that she was at least a couple hundred kilograms short of where she should be for her height...That was to put it mildly -- she really had been a painfully thin, gangly, flat-chested, puny shouldered, and almost comically uncoordinated young femme. Her imposing height didn't seem to have ever kept any other students from giving her a hard time...And it was all made worse by who she was *related to* -- LADY Virago, Last Gladiator of Volsuung -- stunning, gorgeous, sensuous and *deadly*...Difficult act to follow. *Impossible* actually, Spyder had often thought but...Now she wasn't so sure.

*It's just the new color-sceme -- Green is just really...REALLY flattering on me...that's all*

She was still slender, still very delicate through the joints but...The body she saw in the mirror certainly wasn't that of a stringy, sickly, heavily picked-on adolescent. The first thing that struck her was her breasts; in terms of pure projection, they hadn't grown all THAT much, but they'd *filled out* immensely , developing into a beautiful twin mounds, exactly halfway between connical and hemispherical. Despite the mass gain, they still seemed very determined to maintain their lofty altitude and nose-high trajectory. A experimental half-hop sent them into a marvelous, momentary dance of weight vs boyancy. Spyder grinned, letting out a shy little giggle, and before she knew it, her hands had found her own "newly discovered" breasts. She un-selfconsciously marveled at their supreme softness and tantalizing warmth, her fingers tracing twin circles around her dark green areolas.

Her hands only dropped when her eyes found more in her reflection to explore -- her hips; previously, she'd had no idea she really had any to speak off. *Wrong again.* Still slender, still athletic, still with a touch of girlish lightness, but her lower contours had now taken on a lithe and powerful femininity as well. *When did THAT happen?*

With genuine surprise Spyder noticed a small trace of moisture beginning to well up from the dark cleft of her chrome-polished pleasure interface.

*Ack! Getting a tad friendly with myself here!* She noted. *Better get this show on the road soon then -- I wouldn't want to make things too easy for Poor Skywarp*

With a renewed vigor and sensuality, Spyder turned from the mirror and quickly replaced her armor. (Noting casually that her breast plate suddenly seemed alot tighter than usual) She grabbed both her wings/engine-pods off the counter and slowly slid open the bathroom door.

At first glance, the room appeared to be empty. Spyder took two steps out from the doorway, and then suddenly thought to look *up*.

"Hi there." Skywarp smiled, crossing his hands behind his head. He was levitating face-down, pressed up against the cieling, so as to create the illusion that he was on the ground, laying in bed.

Spyder swallowed down a huge burst of laughter, and affected a school-teacher-like seriousness. "Stop being silly and come down here *this instant* young con."

With a sensuous swagger of her (now very feminine) hips, Spyder stawked over to the bed and bent over to set her wings down on the floor. As she was straightening up, two powerful arms wrapped around her waist from behind and pulled her all the way up to the ceiling.

Spyder let out a girlish squeal, and, still giggling, began to struggle in Skywarp's embrace.

"Hey, let...GO..of me...Ya big...Bag of BOLTS!"

"Oooh a little fiesty tonight huh?" Skywarp slipped one hand up to the corner of Spyder's breast plate and started trying to unlatch it.

"I'll fix that."

"Oh! Hey -- what do you think you're do--

Before Spyder could finish her sentence, Skywarp had managed to pull her chest-armor completely off, flinging it down on the bed below them.

"Hey!" Spyder yelled, finally slipping out of his grip and flying across the room. "You know, you're being awfully *ungentlemanly-like* right now."

Skywarps optic focused in on Spyder's heaving, naked breasts -- and her eyes tracked their gaze.

"Well, either it's really cold in here," He sneered affectionately, "or you LIKE the 'ungentlemanly-types'."

Spyder glanced down at herself, and saw that her nipples where fully erect, projecting forth from her breasts like tiny rockets, just about to blast off. *Oh damn, guess maybe it's time to give in..At least a little."

Spyder smiled and let the girlish laughter come totally unrestrained this time. Across the room, Skywarp began to laugh too. When he stopped a few moments later, Spyder quieted as well. There optics finally met, and for once, neither seemed to have anything witty or lechivious to say. Almost as one, they both drifted through the air towards each other, meeting directly over the recharge bed. Their lips where the first to touch, and for a few seconds they were alone in their contact. Skywarp and Spyder both closed their eyes. Their arms, then their shoulders, and presently their whole bodies came together, as they continued to float just a meter or two from the ceiling.

Skywarp at last withrew from the kiss -- if only because he had *something more* in mind. Sensing his intentions, and now being totally powerless against her own urges, Spyder let him grab her by the shoulders and throw her down onto the bed below.

Smiling up at him seductively, she pushed her thighs apart with her hands, then crossed her arms tightly over her chest.

"Well...Are you gonna let me lay here all night, or do you have some more interesting plans?" She purred.

Skywarp just made a lecherous, growling sound from the back of his throat, and began to tear at his wings and armor at a frantic pace. As soon as he'd stripped down to his cod piece, he descended upon her like a hawk diving at it's prey.

Straddling her hips, he grabbed her wrists and started pulling her arms away from her chest. She fought him every inch of the way with savage determination, even biting his forearm -- but his strength easily overwhelmed her struggles. Despite all of her feminist pride and independance, the forced submission aroused Spyder in an incredibly deep and primal way. She was beyond words now, growling and panting, as Skywarp (still pinning her arms down onto the bed) clamped his mouth over her left breast. She let out a shuttering moan as he suckled, and squeezed, and gently bit her hot, yeilding metal flesh. The tingling heat in that polished orb built up so quickly, she thought it was about to explode; and then Skywarps released it and attacked her other breast. A furious thrust of her hips bucked him forward and their mouths almost collided in a kiss. Skywarp let Spyder free her hands and she wrapped her arms tightly around his broad, square shoulders as they continued to kiss.

Presently, Skywarp sneaked a hand down the length of Spyder's body and down between her legs. His thick, strong fingers began to work at removing her pubic panel. It was an unusual design, but he remembered how to disconnect it from their last encounter, and in a few moments, it came off in the palm of his hand. Spyder's gleaming, mirror-polished interface seemed to surge upwards the instant it was exposed, as if trying grab his hand and consume it's warmth and strength. Spyder let go of Skywarps neck with one arm and snaked it down between them, grabbing hold of his hand and forcing it down hard on her feminine parts. She broke their kiss to let out a torcherous, yearning moan, and Skywarp took the opportunity to slide back from her her so he could bring his mouth to her interface.

The soft, silver metal was absolutely slick with oily, lubricating fluid, and Skywarp lapped it up hungrily, savoring Spyder's unique and exsquisite taste. His black, segmented tongue slid down into the fissure that concieled her access port, and found her external pleasure-node. Spyder's back arched suddenly and she hissed with exctacy. She clamped both hands on the back of Skywarp's head and began to buck and sway as his dental plate gently brushed the tiny, but incredibly sensitive module.

After just moments, Skywarp could tell from Spyder's moans and gyrations, that she was moving rapidly towards her climax. Ignoring her gasp of surprise, he sat up suddenly, and yanked his cod-piece off. Spyder opened her optics and glanced down at him to see why he had stopped pleasuring her orally. She was just in time to see her lover's fully erect pleasure unit spring up from it's armored confine. A second later, Skywarp's right hand, and both of Spyder's grabbed hold of it tightly, and began to push it up against her interface in unison.

His sudden and powerful entry brought a pained scream from Spyder's lips. He was quite long, and just a hair larger than Spyder's interface could handle with complete comfort during deep thrusting...But it was *pleasureable* discomfort she felt, and she welcomed the feeling of being "bottomed-out."

Soon, the waves of pleasure radiating from her interface were growing unbearably intense again. She was cumming, and they both knew it. Skywarp stepped up the power and depth of his thrusts, purposely grinding his abdomen against the top of Spyder's interface where her external node was located. All of a sudden, she exploded. Her back arched against the pained exctacy of her body's powerful contractions. Sparks and arching bolts of electricty shot from her interface, and encircled the two lovers. Spyder's pained moaning finally broke into a peircing scream, and she gave one last upward thrust with all her strength...then it was over, and she sunk back down into the bed, steam rising from all her body's seams and vents.

"Oooooohhhh....." She whispered, more to herself than to her partner."...That was...Goood...."

Skywarp had not climaxed himself, but he saw that Spyder needed a rest after her explosive orgasm, so he regrettfully pulled out and began to kiss her gently again on the lips and neck.

Spyder was not quite sure how long she lied there, being carressed and fondled, but as soon as her energy levels had risen again, she began to feel a bit selfish for not giving Skywarp time to reach his climax...And *more* than a bit eager to give him another chance at it.

With sudden determination, she pushed Skywarp over onto his back and sat up in bed next to him.

"You know Sky', this whole thing's been about ME, so far, and well..I think it's *your turn* now." She proclaimed with a smirk -- before bending over to take Skywarp's now only semi-erect interface in her mouth.

Skywarp smiled and laid an affectionate hand on the back of Spyder's head. "Oh, don't worry about me Babe -- I've been havin' a pretty good time too."

"Well then, just shut up and enjoy it." Spyder with pretended indignation.

Within moments, his interface was hard as granite again. She mentally debated giving him a full "deep throat" treatment, (a field where she'd probably had FAR too much experience for the sake of propriety) -- she knew damn well that she gave very good head, but at that moment, she remembered an overheard snippet of conversation between Skywarp and Thundercracker where they'd unanimously agreed that "blow-jobs" from Decepticon femmes where basically a demi-credit-a-dozen. "Funny, how a lot of 'em will say they NEVER suck interface, but when you finally get them in bed, that's ALL they ever want to do..." The statement struck her as a little cruel and abrasive, but when she remembered the way *she herself* had been a few vorn back...Well, it did bring a smirk to her face...At any rate though, Spyder figured she might as well not take the chance that Skywarp would mentally label her as just another "Deceptifemme Blow-Job Queen."...And besides, her own interface was still throbbing rather insistantly.

With that in mind, she suddenly pulled Skywarp's interface out of her mouth, swung a leg over his hips and straddled him. She lifted herself up on her knees slightly, and angled his burning hot interface toward her own.

"Ok," She paused. "How do you want it?"

"How do I *want* it?"

"Yeah -- soft, and slow, and sweet and sumissive..."

"Or?"

"Just plain-old mean-nasty Decepticon fucking."

Skywarp threw his head back and laughed explosively.

"Oh JADE! That's what I like about you Lady -- you're always so damn ROMANTIC!"

"So, the second one, huh? OoooKay -- you asked for it." Spyder purred, lifting herself up just a little higher. With a sudden, powerful movement, she came down, literally impaling herself on Skywarp's interface until it was burried "to the hilt." Their was a moment of delicious pain for both of them, and they let loose with twin sounds of agony and exctacy.

"OH FUCK that hurt!

Then the thrusting began. Spyder hips seemed to take on a frantic life all their own, bucking, and rocking and grinding with almost predatory malice. Her long, powerful thighs wrapped tightly around her lover, as if trying to squeeze the very life out of him. With every lust-filled movement, her beautiful breasts swung an d bounced up and down, and a half-snarl/half-scream escaped her clenched jaw. Skywarp though, was not about to let himself just be pounded into the bed without fighting back a little. He tried to time his thrust's between hers, so that she was flung into the air each time, riding up his interface a little before crashing b ack down on it a a g ain. This time, he had to struggle very hard to keep from cumming immediatley, the tip of his member felt like it was on fire, and he knew it could blow and moment.

Spyder sensed this too, and redoubled her efforts. As good as it was to finally be with a male who could last long enough for her satisfaction -- in their previous encounters, she'd felt a bit disappointed that she hadn't been able to make him "loose control." She was planning to make up for that now...*BIG time*.

With sudden inspiration, she grabbed hold of Skywarp's shoulders and gave a tremendous yank up. At the same time, she engaged her anti-grav drive. With one massive yank after another, coupled with powerful surges from her repulser field, she actually succeed in lifting her much-heavier lover completely off the bed. Skywarp groaned between tightly clenched dental plates, and Spyder new he was about to climax. In a final mad push for altitude, she managed to haul him up to near the cieling, then leaned back and gave his interface a wonderfully torcherous downward stretch.

At that moment, Skywarp came. Not just a polite little emmission, but a tremendous explosion, to rival the one Spyder had had just minutes before. Hot, thick, conductive fluid filled Spyder's womb, and a tremendous electrical surge envelopped them both. Miniature lightning bolts flew about the room for what seemed like several minutes, (but what was, in reality, only about ten seconds); and when it was over, the two exhausted lovers slowly sank back down onto the bed, leaving a billowing vapor trail in their wake.

Skywarp settled flat on his back once more, and Spyder collapsed down on top of him like a wilting flower. Her mouth fell close to his, and she managed a breathless whisper.

"Oh, my god, Primus...I think I came too..."

With that, her optic-covers slid closed and she began to drift off to sleep.

* * * * *

Story continues in main fanfic. What are you waiting for, go read it!
Send praise to Vincent H. Dova

return to Phantom's Adult Fanfic Mini-Archive