Bathing Beauty

by Phantom

rating: **+mop

Phoenix giggled as she snuck up to the door. Through the opaque glass she could see the shadowy figure of her lover. She loved watching his movements, but his best assets were hidden from view. She would take advantage of his nudity soon enough, but for now she was content to indulge in a bit of voyeurism.

Magnus groaned as the whitish cleansing fluid coursed down upon him. He closed his optics, relishing the pounding spray as it washed away his tension as well as the dirt and grime lodged between his joints. Having a private shower unit in his quarters was a rare privilege, reserved for only the highest-ranking officers. Until he had received his commission as Autobot City Commander, he had used the communal showers with the others. On Cybertron one could let months go by without a shower, since there was not much particulate on the planet, but on Earth delicate circuitry could be destroyed by the grit from the surroundings.

Magnus ran his hands over his body, making sure that no joints were blocked. Seeing that his shoulder still was clogged, he picked up a small white cloth and rubbed gently at the armor seam. Moving the rag down his chest, he noted with surprise how sensitive he was. Zephyr had been busy running both parents ragged, and neither of them had had much time for each other.

Running the cloth down his waist, he unsnapped his codpiece. He busied himself with scrubbing the inside of the armor, but he soon was distracted by a tingling between his legs. Shaking his head, he set the cod piece aside. It really had been too long since he had been touched. The solvent poured down in millions of droplets, tickling his exposed circuitry. Shuddering slightly at the sensation, he brought the cloth to his interface and began to rub gently.

He gasped sharply as his interface jerked in his hand, surging to full life. He moved on, checking the other seams in his legs, but his body refused to be denied. Groaning in defeat, he returned the soft cloth to between his legs, stroking the burning circuitry.

Phoenix gaped at the sight before her. The details were obscured, but her lover's erection was easily visible, as was his rhythmically stroking hand. She knew that it had been too long since they'd had time to enjoy each other, and she had planned to remedy that, but it seemed that he had taken matters into his own hands. Her optics focused on his hands hungrily, drinking in the erotic sight before her. She had wanted to catch Magnus in the act for so long, but she'd never had luck until now. She had dropped a few subtle hints about her desire, but Magnus always looked nervous about performing. Now, at last, she was seeing her lover's private desire unleashed without his knowing that she was there.

A small cry escaped her lips as she felt a trickle of lubricant flow down her leg. Reality was turning out to be so much better than her fantasies. Unable to hold back, she caressed her breasts, already exposed. Her interface responded with a gush, and she bit her lip fiercely to keep from crying out. Magnus would be happy to see her, no doubt, but she didn't want him to stop his exploring hands. Her knees weakening, she knelt down on the floor, trembling in excitement. Her hands caressed her sleek middle, back to normal after the birth, then ventured further to the juncture between her legs.

Magnus surrendered to the fiery desire emanating from between his legs. Chest shuddering as he gasped for oxygen as coolant, he dropped the cloth abruptly and seized his interface with both hands. His hands became slick not only from the solvent as pre-cum dripped from the tip. He panted harshly as his hips thrust in the air.

Seeing her mate aroused by his own hand dramatically increased Phoenix's own desire. Her own interface begged for attention, and her fingers began to gently explore the sensitive lips around her opening. She moaned as her hands were bathed in wetness. Her response to the sight before her was amazing, and she wished that Magnus would open the door and see how his little show was affecting her, but then he might cease his own pleasure, which she found intriguing. She tried to hold back, to let the pleasure mount slowly as she gently stimulated herself, but Magnus himself was stroking faster, and she knew his release was close. Her inner circuitry clenched in demand, and her finger glided over her opening, teasing herself, the plunged in. She bit back a yell as she began to work the finger in and out of her steaming interface. Her fuel pump hammered as her release drew closer.

Magnus fondled the tip of his shaft with his fingers, sticky with pre-cum, as his other hand vigorously pumped away. His interface jerked and began to swell. Feeling the pressure build, he closed his optics and threw back his head, the solvent raining down on his cheeks. His hips thrust powerfully in the air, searching for a female to answer their motion. His knees bent, bracing himself. His hands were almost a blur, frantically trying to find release. "Yes, yes!" he sobbed incoherently, finally finding satisfaction after weeks of abstinence. His interface erupted in pleasure, spraying the shower walls with conducting fluid. The spasms wracked his body, and he howled in ecstasy.

Phoenix was driven to madness by the sight before her. She could see his unit pumping as jets of ejaculate were propelled against the wall. Losing all control, she plunged down onto three fingers, her other hand raking across her breasts. Her screams rose to join his as her interface clenched around her fingers, then contracted violently into orgasm. Involuntarily she closed her optics, too overwhelmed by her own release to watch her mate.

Magnus shuddered as the throbbing died away. He looked down at his now limp unit and was relieved to see most of the evidence swirling down the drain. He felt rather ashamed of himself for what he had done, but he also felt sheer relief at the pleasurable release. He jumped when he heard a noise outside. Was someone there?

He flung open the door and gaped at the sight before him. His beautiful mate was kneeling before him drenched in coolant, several fingers inserted in her interface, and wearing a radiant smile of satisfaction. "Need help?" she purred, removing her hand and getting shakily to her feet. She entered the shower, closing the door behind her.

"You missed a spot," she smirked. "Let me get that for you." Magnus was still gaping like an idiot as she knelt before him and took him in her mouth. Despite his powerful release just moments ago, he instantly hardened, ready for more.

Phoenix grinned slyly round his interface. Magnus was always ready for more, although she had worn him out during the first few months of her pregnancy. He was ready for a second round, which suited her needs perfectly. To shock him even further, she stopped her ministrations and straightened up, enjoying the moisture from the shower pelting her back. His protest was cut off as she promptly thrust herself upon him, impaling herself deeply.

Magnus nearly came right then. He quickly gained control of his emotions and pushed her against the side wall, then began thrusting swiftly. Her cries of enjoyment were swallowed by his mouth as it slanted down upon hers. The liquid thundering down upon them stimulated further their sensitive metal skin. Phoenix clutched at his hips with both hands as she spread her legs wide, trying to force him deeper. It felt like an eternity since she'd had him inside her, and now she couldn't get enough. She shut her optics to savor the feeling of his lovely rod frictioning against her hidden circuitry. The moisture and the cool surface of the wall only brought her sensitivity into focus, making her hyper-aware of her body.

Magnus felt her interface clenching around him and moaned, feeling his release well up again. He slipped a hand in between their frictioning bodies to rub the sensitive nub at the top of her interface. Her scream rang in his audios as she stiffened, then began jerking and trembling uncontrollably as release swept her away. Her shudders were more than he could stand, and he collapsed against her as his essence flowed into her pliant body. They stood together, absorbing each other's tremors as they waited for strength to return.

Magnus lifted his head and smiled at Phoenix, who was resting against his shoulder. "Have you learned your lesson about spying on others?"

"Oh, yes," Phoenix giggled. "I'll have to do it more often. I've been wanting to do this for a long time."

Magnus looked rather uncomfortable at that. He realized that the shower was still running and shut it off. He had probably never been cleaner in his life. "But I missed out on your half of the show."

Phoenix couldn't suppress a grin. Finally he was showing an interest. "There'll be a sequel, don't worry. As long as I have some audience participation."

Magnus leered in reply. "If you insist...."

The two lovers stepped out of the shower holding hands, refreshed and satisfied, ready to face the perils of the day.

The End

return to Phantom's Adult Fanfic Mini-Archive