After the Battle

by Blackbird
rating: ***+op

Blackbird trudged into his quarters. He had just gotten back from a rather long battle with the Predacons and now he was ready to sleep for about a week. He plopped down onto his bed and was just beginning to slip into recharge when he noticed someone beside him. He jumped out of the bed, pulled out his rifle and aimed it at the intruder. He relaxed a bit when he noticed it was Nightfox.

"Whoa. Easy there, lover. I'm not here to fight. In fact, you can do what you wish to me," Nightfox explained with her hands held up in defense.

"Nightfox," Blackbird sighed, putting his rifle back into subspace. "Sorry about that. I'm still a little edgy after the battle."

"It's okay. I'm just glad you didn't shoot first. And sorry about not begin there during the battle, but Optimus ordered me to stay here."

"It's OK. But right now I just want to rest for awhile."

"Well, that kinda ruins what I had planned."

"Yeah, I know what you had planned. Wait a minute. How'd you get in here anyway?"

"You think that puny lock could stop of a spy like me? Besides which, you gave me your access code, remember?"

"Oh yeah. Well, I guess it would be a shame to waste the effort you took getting in here. And you could help me relieve the stress of the battle."

"That's what I was planning on doing."

"That's what I thought. Hmmm. I just thought of something that would get us off and help conserve energy. Which would really help me."

"Alright, I'm curious. What is it?"

"Well, it's based off a human idea. Tell me, do you know a 69 is?"

"Hmm. It sounds familiar, but I can't really remember what it is."

"Basically, you suck me while I lick you."

"Put it a little crudely, but it sounds like fun. Let's do it."

"The words I love to hear."

Nightfox smiled at him, then laid down on the bed. Blackbird smiled back at her, then laid down on top of her and began to kiss her. He slipped his tongue into her mouth and she returned the favor. Blackbird ran his hands across Nightfox's breastplate lustfully. Nightfox moaned around the kiss and arched her back. She was amazed at how hot this was making her. She was obviously more in the mood then she thought she was. She could feel her nipples harden under her armor and lubricant pour out of her. Nightfox decided to play Blackbird's game and moved her hand down to his cod piece. She gripped it and squeezed it a little. She heard Blackbird groan and could feel heat emanating from his cod piece. She could tell that he was completely hard and wanted to get im out of that armor as soon as possible. She brought her hand up to the latch and quickly undid it. She then undid the other one and began to peel away the piece of armor. Before she could take it off completely, she heard another set of clicks then gasped as Blackbird drew back, taking her breastplate with him.

Blackbird looked down at the panting femme beneath him. He loved driving Nightfox crazy like this. He reached out and took her breasts into his hand. Nightfox arched her back, pushing her breasts further into Blackbird's hands. he smiled at her and pinched her nipples. He gasped a little as he felt the cool air run over his erect rod. He looked down and watched as Nightfox took off his cod piece. She dropped it to the floor, then grabbed his rod and began to stroke it. Blackbird closed his optics and groaned as Nightfox stroked him. He opened his optics again and reluctantly pulled away from her. He undid the latches to her sod piece and took it off. The then turned himself around so that he faced her port and she faced his rod. He gasped as he felt Nightfox's lips engulf his member. He quickly refocused himself, then brought his head down and began to lick Nightfox.

A shudder went through Nightfox's body as Blackbird licked her. As a way of returning the favor, she began to suck him faster. This was a bit different, but she was having a good time. It did feel a bit odd to have Blackbird pleasuring her while she pleasured him. At least in that way. She had gone down on him before and he had returned the favor, but never at the same time. She enjoyed it, but it did distract her a bit from the task at hand. She just hoped that when she came, she wouldn't get so caught up in the moment and let Blackbird fall out of her mouth. She didn't need that to happen again.

Blackbird continued to lick Nightfox while enjoying what she was doing to him. It was kind of difficult to keep his mind on the task at hand. He just loved the feeling of Nightfox's lips and tongue working away at his rod. But he did keep his mind on track and began to lick Nightfox faster. He stroked his tongue over her sensory node, relishing her delighted squirming. He had to admit, he was really enjoying himself. Whoever came up with this idea was a genius. Blackbird squirmed a bit himself as he felt his orgasm growing near. He was obviously more in the mood than he thoughts he was. Not to mention the fact that Nightfox was pulling all the trick she knew would get him off faster. He could tell by that, and by the way she was squirming, that she was getting close herself. Blackbird suddenly smiled as best he could as a nasty idea formed in his mind. He brought a hand up and slipped a finger into her.

Nightfox's back arched a bit as she felt Blackbird began to move his finger in and out of her. He obviously knew she was about cum and by the way his rod was twitching in her mouth, she knew he was about to blow too. She let her tongue move back and fourth over the tip of his unit. She knew for experience that that was one of the things that drove him crazy. He showed that by licking her faster and moving his finger faster. She really wanted to set him off first, but as the rate he was going, that wasn't going to happen. She could fell her orgasm welling up inside her, her body screaming for release.

Thankfully she didn't have to wait long. Her orgasm crashed down upon her and, much to her surprise, so did Blackbird's, at the same time. Both their bodies shook violently as they both wanted to cry out their orgasms. They rode out their highs for as long as they could, and when it was all over, Blackbird rolled off of Nightfox and laid back on the bed. For a moment, they both laid there, breathing heavily. Once he got his strength back, Blackbird turned himself around and laid his head on the pillow. Nightfox rolled onto her side and rested her head on his shoulder. Blackbird moved his arm under Nightfox's body and wrapped it around her waist. She smiled and closed her optics, powering down for recharge. Blackbird smile at her then powered down himself, still tired from the battle. But at least Nightfox helped him work through the stress of it.

She's always been good about that. Have to thank her late, Blackbird thought before falling asleep.

THE END

Send fan mail to Blackbird

return to Phantom's Adult Fanfic Mini-Archive