Return to the Beach

by Blackbird
rating: ***+op

Cheetor walked slowly along the shoreline. It was the last leg of a very uneventful patrol and he'd be glad when it was over and he could be back at the base, and hopefully find something to do. When he surveyed his surroundings, he noticed where he was. It was the same beach where, no more than a month ago, he lost his virginity. To Blackarachnia no less! He could remember clearly how it felt. The feeling of her inner muscle cables clenching his hard shaft, hearing her call out in ecstasy, and the blissful experience of cumming deep inside her. Then there was the blow job she gave him! He could almost feel her soft lips moving up and down the length of his unit, her hot breath teasing the tip, her tongue licking the bottom, her- Cheetor was snapped out of his thoughts as he felt himself hardening up. He looked at his underside and saw that he was in fact very erect. Oh great! he thought. Now what am I supposed to do? I can't do anything about this in beast mode and I don't even want to try to transform. Guess I'll just have to wait 'til it passes.

He was about to try and walk it off when he heard something in one of the trees. He got into a defensive stance and began growling, beckoning the intruder to show themselves. He relaxed slightly when he saw Blackarachnia slide down the tree on a string of webbing in beast mode. She crawled over forward him a little bit, then stopped and stared at him.

"A little tip pussycat. Standing there with a huge hard on doesn't exactly instill fear in you enemies," she pointed out.

"Well, I…uh…um," Cheetor stammered, embarrassed to be caught in this situation, especially by Blackarachnia.

"Don't waste your breath explaining it kitty cat, I think I can figure it out. Besides, it's not like I was complaining. Actually it saves me the trouble of getting you up."

"Wha?"

Without another word, Blackarachnia transformed then walked over to Cheetor, swaying her hops seductively. She walked behind him, then laid down in the sand and slid underneath him so that his penis was right in her face. Cheetor eased his back legs to better position himself, then gasped as he felt Blackarachnia immediately take him into her mouth. She then began to suck on him as hard as she could, using her teeth and tongue to help tease his cock. As she was sucking him, she wrapped a claw around the base of his shaft and began to stroke what she couldn't fit in her mouth. With her other claw, she began to play with this balls as best she could. Cheetor groaned at the much needed attention Blackarachnia was giving his loins. He didn't know what it was bout this beach that caused her to act like this, but he was happy as the inferno that it did. At the very least it helped him release his sexual energy, which he had a lot of. He closed his eyes and began to growl as he felt his climax begin to build up.

Just…a bit…more, he thought. He began to move his legs up and down as best he could to help bring about his orgasm. Blackarachina helped him along by taking both her claws and began to stroke him as fast as she could while still sucking on the tip of his member. As she did all this, she thought of the perfect thing to set him off. She took as much of him as she could into her mouth, then bit down on his dick.

Cheetor's eyes shot open and he screamed as a surge of pleasure/pain caused him to shoot his lead deep into Blackarachnia's throat. He continued to move his legs up and down until he finished cumming. When he did, he stood straight up again and allowed Blackarachnia to slide out from underneath him. After she did, she stood up and smiled at him, then undid her armor and put it in subspace. She then winked at him and began walking toward the ocean. Cheetor stared at her dumbfounded for a moment, then shook his head and quickly transformed as he felt himself growing erect again. He undid his cod piece and put it in subspace as well, then followed her to the ocean.

Blackarachnia walked out to where the ocean water came just above her thighs. She moaned softly as some of the sea water poured into her port. She closed her optics and enjoyed the sensation of the sea water playing with her over heated core. She opened her optics again when she felt a pair of hands on her breasts. She then felt someone, no doubt Cheetor, press up against her back. What she really felt though was his erection being sandwiched between their two bodies. She tilted her head up and smiled at him.

"Well, glad you decided to join me pussycat," she said in a seductive tone.

"Wouldn't miss it for the world," Cheetor replied. He then lowered his head and kissed her. As their tongues began to explore each others mouths, Cheetor squeezed Blackarachnia's breasts tighter. She moaned around the kiss and tried to turn around, but Cheetor held her in place. He then moved back from her a bit and positioned himself to push up into her from behind. When did, Blackarachnia broke the kiss and moaned as he pushed into her. When he was all the way inside her, he walked a little further in the ocean as best he could. As soon as the water was a little above their waists, he began to push her up and down along the length of his shaft.

Blackarachnia moaned as Cheetor pushed her up and down his length. The sea water washing over her only helped to increase her arousal as it slipped into her port and splashed over her breasts. She began to moan louder as Cheetor started to move her faster. She could feel her orgasm begin to build up inside her, and helped it along by plunging both her claws into herself. She closed her optics, threw her head back, and moaned even louder.

"Faster!" she demanded.

Cheetor smiled, then gladly complied. He could tell by the sound of her voice that she was close to cumming. Actually, he was pretty close to the edge himself. He began to move her as fast as he could. He could tell that she was masturbating because he could sometimes feel the tips of her claws lightly scrapping against the underside of his rod. He grinned, then slid his hands around her hips, and then stuck two fingers from both hands into her alongside her claws.

Blackarachnia screamed as the sudden invasion caused her to cum. She continued to ride Cheetor as she came, calling out his name. He soon joined her in screaming as he came himself, shooting cum deep inside her. Both their bodies continued to shake as they both rode out their highs.

When they were both finished, Blackarachnia leaned against Cheetor for support. She tilted her heard back and smiled at him. "Well, I'll say this for you kitty. You sure know how to show a girl a good time," she said, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Well you know how to give one," Cheetor replied. "So, when do you think we can do this again?"

"Oh, probably sooner then you think. Just make sure to patrol this beach as much as you can."

"I will!" Blackarachnia smiled at Cheetor again, then kissed him passionately. As they were kissing, they were unaware that the water around them was beginning to recede as it was being pulled toward a sizeable wave. By the time they did realized it, the wave had crashed down up on them and sent them floating to the shore. Cheetor recovered from the wave quickly and when came to his senses, the only trace of Blackarachnia he found were foot steps leading back to the tree she came from.

Slag! She got away again! he thought, a bit depressed. Well, at least it was just a pleasurable experience as last time. Wonder when it'll happen again? She said I should watch the beach closely. Hey! Maybe I could get Optimus to make this part of my daily patrol!

THE END

Send fan mail to Blackbird

return to Phantom's Adult Fanfic Mini-Archive