Call of the Wild

by Blackbird
rating: ***+p

Airazor flew low over the forest. She was enjoying the feel of the wind flowing through her feathers, and smell of the trees and plant life beneath her. But she had to get her senses about her. She would have to go into the forest soon enough and if she missed the spot she wanted to go to, it would probably take another twenty cycles to find the right place again.

She focused her thoughts, and when she knew she was over the right area, she tucked her wings close to her body and dove into the forest. Before, she hit the forest floor, she opened her wings and was once again in the sky, only this time she was below the tree line. She flew straight ahead for a few more yards, stopped, transformed and landed. For then on, she continued on foot to her destination, which she soon reached. It was a pond in a clearing in the forest. This part of the forest was very dense, and made spotting the clearing from the air virtually impossible. Airazor had stumbled onto it once when she was just flying around on off time. She realized that no know else could have known about it, so she kept it a secret to herself. She continued to come back to it from time to time, to try enjoy natures beauty.

She walked up to the pond and stared at her reflection for awhile. She then began looking over her shoulders to see if anyone, specifically Predacons, were around to see her. She knew there wouldn't be, but she figured she might as well make sure. When she was positive she was alone, she took of her armor and neatly laid it next to the pond. She had no idea why, but she always preferred to be nude in this place. Perhaps it was a way for her to feel at one with nature even in her robot mode. Whatever the case, she just liked having the privacy this place offered. She walked up to the pond and dove in. As she was sinking, she switched on her flight systems to a very low level anti-gravity field. Just enough to make her float. When she reached the top again, she began to scoop up some of the water and pour it on herself. She moaned a bit as the cold water ran down her breast and over her nipples making them hard. Once she was use to the cold water, she positioned herself to float on her back, and gave a sigh of happiness.

What Airazor wasn't aware of, was that she did have someone watching her. Although, he was sure she wouldn't mind. Tigatron had spotted Airazor when she was flying towards her little hideaway. He called out to her, but she didn't hear him, so he decided to follow her. And right now he was glad he did. He was amazed when he first saw this place, and was about to make his presence known, when Airazor began to look around. For some reason, he just didn't want her to spot him. And once again, he was glad she didn't. When she had first taken off her armor, Tigatron noticed how beautiful she looked. The way the sun beamed down through small cracks in the tree line and reflected off her metal body, made her almost angelic. Although that was the first thought popped into Tigatron's mind when he first saw her, it wasn't the only one. His rod had begun to spring to life as he stared at her. He was actually surprised that, that certain attribute was able to carry over into beast mode.

"Well, they wanted to make them as natural as possible," he had commented. Unfortunately, his had left him in a bit of a predicament. He didn't want to transform to let his arousal fully take over, because that might alert Airazor. And for now, he was just content to watch her. So, he dove back into the bushes to watch her more safely. However now, it was too late for him to transform, but he already had a ragging hard on by now. So, he was pretty much stuck watching her in tiger mode, with is his interface, or perhaps he should say penis, rock hard. He wanted to transform, but was afraid it might either get caught somehow, or it could transfer over to his robot mode and suddenly bang up against his cod piece. He found neither one of those options favorable. So, he'd just have to watch her and hope he could find some amount of self control, but that didn't look like it was going to happen anytime soon. He shifted a bit to at least try and get more comfortable, but unfortunately, he slipped and snapped a twig with his foot.

Airazor's optics flashed on and she bolted up right at the sound of a twig snapping. Without even thinking about it, she flew out of the pond, landed next to the bush where she heard the sound, and readied her wrist missiles.

"Alright, whoever you are, come out nice and peacefully," she ordered, searching the area.

She spun around when she heard a rustling behind her. When she did, she saw Tigatron walking out of the bushes in beast mode.

"Tigatron?!" she asked, incredulously. "What the slag to you think you're doing?! I could have scrapped you!"

"I'm sorry Airazor, I merely didn't want you to see me," Tigatron explained.

"Why not?"

"I don't know really."

"Well, you should be glad I didn't just..."

Airazor stopped when she noticed Tigatron was laughing.

"What's so funny?" she asked, placing her hands on her hips.

"You," Tigatron said between chuckles. "Did you really expect for anyone to take you seriously like that?"

"Like what?"

Tigatron merely nodded to her. Airazor looked down and for the first time noticed she was still naked. For a brief second she thought of covering herself up, but then she realized that Tigatron had seen her nude plenty of times, so it didn't even matter. In fact, if she played her cards right, he won't be just looking at her.

"Well, it would definitely catch someone off guard," she said, her voice changing to a seductive tone.

"And what would you do with them then?" Tigatron asked, adding to the rapidly changing atmosphere.

"Transform and I'll show you."

Tigatron paused. Then looked down cast.

"I-I cannot," he said a bit sheepishly.

Airazor looked surprised, then concerned.

"Why not?" she ask.

"I'm in a...bit of a bad situation."

"What do you mean?"

Tigatron sighed, then sat down on his haunches to show her exactly why he couldn't transform. Airazor gasped at first when she saw a very familiar looking organ poking up at her. She was amazed at first, but that quickly changed to a deep arousal. She then began to form a very...interesting idea in her mind.

"Well, I see what you mean," she said. "But maybe I can help you with that...problem."

"How," Tigatron asked. He knew Airazor had a kinky side, but even he was questioning what he thought she was thinking.

"Follow me and I'll show you."

With that, Airazor began to walk back to the clearing. Tigatron was a bit hesitant at first, but the tingling between his legs convinced him to follow her. He watched as Airazor walked to the edge of the pond, then got down on her hands and knees. She looked over he shoulder at Tigatron and smiled at him.

"Well, what are you waiting for? I'm all yours," she said seductively.

Tigatron just stood there in open mouthed awe for a moment. She did want him to do what he was thinking! He never would have guessed she'd be into anything like this. Even after everything else they had done. He was about to protest, but he just couldn't. He needed to interface, dammit! And if that meant taking his love while in beast mode, then by Primus, he was going to do it. And her! He walked up behind her and sniffed her, letting his beast mode instincts kick in for a second. He could tell she was as aroused as he was. Wasting no more time, he placed his front paws on the back of her shoulders and pushed himself into her. He heard her gasped, and made him instantly begin to thrust in and out of her.

Airazor moaned as Tigatron thrust into her. She was holding onto the grass so she wouldn't slip away from him. She was glad he was so excited that he didn't talk her out of this. She wanted this for so long. She really didn't know why, but she knew that one day they were going to have to interface while he was in beast mode. And today was that day. And it felt incredible! She had no idea the organic version of his unit could feel just as good, and somewhat better, than his one in robot mode. And apparently, being in beast mode helped Tigatron too, because he was thrusting into her like never before.

Tigatron grunted as his he continued thrusting into Airazor. He had let his beast instincts take over and they were what caused him to savagely thrust into her. But by Airazor moaning, she didn't seem to mind. And even the part of Tigatron's mind that was robotic was enjoying himself. He couldn't imagine why they never tried this before. It felt incredible! He never knew his beast mode could be use for such pleasure. He looked at where he was pulling in and out of Airazor, and watched as his cock disappeared and reappeared from her body. This caused him to thrust even faster as he felt his orgasm build up.

"Oh, Tigatron! Faster!" Airazor out as she felt her own orgasm nearing.

At this point she had dug her fingers into the ground to get from moving under Tigatron. She never knew that he had this kind of sexual ferocity in him. She loved it! She knew that she was going to cum very soon and very powerfully at that. All it took was one more thing.

"Harder!" she cried in desperation.

Tigatron gladly complied. He dug his claws into her shoulder and moved as faster and hard as he possibly could. He suddenly let out an audio spitting roar as he came more violently than he ever had in his life. Airazor screamed just as loud as Tigatron as her orgasm hit her with the same power as Tigatron's.

Each of them rode out there highs for as long as they could. Tigatron slowed down his thrust to a halt as he finally recovered. He pulled out of Airazor, then curled up in a very cat-like way of going to sleep. Airazor crawled over to him and rested her head on his stomach.

"Primus that was incredible!" she exclaimed as soon as she caught her breath.

"I know. We'll have to do it again sometime," Tigatron said, with a smile on his tiger face.

"You bet your ass we well."

For a moment they smiled at each other, then they both close their eyes and quickly fell into a deep sleep.

THE END

Send fan mail to Blackbird

return to Phantom's Adult Fanfic Mini-Archive