Hidden Desire

by Blackbird
rating: ***+op

Artex sat in her quarters. She was playing a "CD", but she wasn't really listening to it. She had other things on her mind. She was finally going to tell someone exactly how she felt about him, and she wasn't sure how he'd react. She just hoped everything would turn out alright. She was taken out of her thoughts when the door chime rang.

"Come in," she said, turning off the music.

The door slid open and Blackbird walked in.

"Hey. You wanted to see me?" he asked.

"Yeah. I wanted to talk to you about some things," Artex explained.

"Alright. What do you want to talk about?"

"Well, first I just wanted to say again that it's great to see you again."

"It's great to see you too."

"Yeah."

The two stood in silence for a few seconds.

"So, is that all you wanted to say?" Blackbird asked.

"Well...no," Artex admitted. "Blackbird, there's something I've been meaning to tell you for awhile now."

"What?"

"For a long time I've had...feelings for you. More than just being friends. I guess I've had a...crush on you."

Blackbird just stood there, trying to take in what he just heard. Artex, his friend since his Autobot days, the one who's been with him through the good times and the bad, has actually had a crush on him this whole time!

"Uh...Artex...look," Blackbird started, not really sure what to say. "I've always seen you as just a friend, nothing more. I mean, no offense, you're attractive, but now we both have respective others."

"I know, I know," Artex agree, a bit depressed. "I just had to tell you how I felt. I had it bottled up for so long that I felt like I was going to explode if I didn't say something."

"Well, I guess I can understand that. But I told you how I felt. So, are we gonna be okay?"

"Yeah. I guess so."

"Good. Well, I guess I better go then. I'll talk to ya later."

Blackbird turned and was about to leave when Artex called out.

"Blackbird, wait! There's something else," she said.

"Sure. What is-humrph!" Blackbird started, but was quickly cut off as Artex suddenly threw her arms around his neck and claimed his lips with hers.

Blackbird simply stood there, with his arms spread out and his optics wide open. He didn't know what else to do. He never expected this to happen. And he never really expected to like it a little.

After a minute, Artex finally let go of Blackbird. She stepped back from him and looked at him for a second, waiting to see what he'd do.

"Well. Tha was unexpected," he said.

"Sorry," Artex apologized. "I just couldn't help myself."

"Well you should be sorry," Blackbird said, then turned around as if he was going to leave, but then stopped and said, "You did it wrong."

"What?"

"You surprise kiss like this."

With that, Blackbird suddenly spun around, grabbed Artex, dipped her, then gave her a kiss equal, and a little more so, to hers. Artex once again wrapped her arms around Blackbird's neck and returned the kiss. They stayed that way for a few minutes, then finally broke apart.

"See the difference?" Blackbird asked, still holding Artex.

"Yeah," she breathed. "I'll be sure to remember that."

"Good. Now, if there really is nothing else..."

"Blackbird."

"Hmm?"

"Make love to me."

"Wha?!"

"Just once. Please."

Blackbird just stood there, staring at her. Once again, he couldn't believe what Artex had just said. She actually wanted to interface with him. He wasn't sure what to do. After both those kissed he was certainly in the mood, but what would it do to their friendship? It could ruin it.

Wait a minute. I'm friends with Airazor, and I interfaced with her and we're still friends. Even better because of it. Well, I guess that makes up my mind, Blackbird thought.

He smiled at Artex, then picked up and carried her over to the bed. He laid her down on it, then laid down on top of her and began to kiss her. As he was kissing her, he moved his hands up to the sides of her breastplate and found the latches. He undid them, and removed the piece of armor. He then started to kiss her neck, and worked his way down to her breast until he found her nipple. He began to suck on it, licking and biting it slightly. Artex moaned, then placed her hand on Blackbird's head, pressing it more firmly against her breast. Blackbird smiled around her breast, then forced her to let of his head, and began trailing kisses down her body. He stopped when he got to her sod piece. He undid the latches to it, and slid it off of her. He took a long look at her port, then leaned down and buried his face in it.

Artex moaned again as Blackbird began to lick her. She remembered Nightfox telling her how talented he was, but the real thing was definitely better then imagination. She began to make small thrusts upward to meet Blackbird's mouth even more. She laid her head back and closed her optics, enjoying the sensations washing over her. She opened them again when she noticed he stopped.

"Wh-What's wrong?" she asked.

"Sorry. But it's just getting a little too uncomfortable down there for me," Blackbird explained as he began undoing the latches to his cod piece.

When he undid them, he was just about to pull off his cod piece when Artex grabbed a hold of it.

"Care to do the honors?" Blackbird asked her.

Artex just smiled, then pulled off the piece of armor. Blackbird gave a sigh of relief, then looked down at Artex who had a joyful smile on her face.

"Just like I pictured it," she said.

"Well, glad I didn't disappoint you," Blackbird said.

"Glad I found out I was right."

Blackbird smiled at her, then bent down and kissed her again. As he was kissing her, he positioned himself above her, then in on swift, sure thrust, buried himself to the hilt into her. Artex gasped, then , moaned as Blackbird began to move in and out of her. At first he made slow, even thrusts, but gradually he began to move faster.

Artex wrapped her legs around Blackbird's waist and once again thrust up to meet his downward ones. She closed her eyes and laid her head back. She couldn't believe her fantasies were finally coming true.

Blackbird looked down at Artex and saw the pleased expression on her face. It was obvious she was enjoying herself. Blackbird smiled, then reached down and grabbed her breasts, causing her to moan louder and arch her back. He began to move even faster in and out of her as he felt his orgasm build up. He looked down at Artex again and could tell by the look on her face that was close too. Not to mention the fact that her inner muscle cables were milking his rod for all it was worth.

"Blackbird! Harder!" Artex gasped.

Blackbird gladly complied and began to move as fast and hard as he could. He was just so close now. In a daring move, he pulled completely out of Artex, then pushed himself back into her s fast and hard as he could.

The move paid off because it set them both crashing into their orgasms. They both shouted as they rode out their highs. After it was all over, Blackbird laid on top of Artex for a second, then rolled off of her. They laid there breathing heavily for a few minutes. Once Blackbird recovered sufficiently, he sat up on the bed.

"I'd better go," he breathed.

He started to get up, when Artex stopped him.

"Wait. Could you just please stay with me tonight? Please?" she asked.

"Alright. But I hope you realize that this can't become a regular thing."

"I know."

"Good."

Blackbird laid back on the bed again, then Artex rolled over on her side and draped her arm over his chest. She then quickly fell into recharge. Blackbird looked at her with a wry smile on his face. He never would have imagined that they would end up like this. But then again, a lot of things in his life seemed to be taking unexpected twists. He shook his head and laid it down on the pillow. He wasn't going to worry about it right now. Now he just wanted to rest.

THE END

Send fan mail to Blackbird

return to Phantom's Adult Fanfic Mini-Archive