Killing Time

by Blackbird
rating: **+p

Blackbird sat in his quarters, relaxing in his chair and completely bored out of his mind! He had already listened to three "CDs" and just wasn't in the mood to listen to anymore. In fact, he wasn't in the mood to do pretty much anything. Well, maybe one thing.

I wonder what Nightfox is doing? he wondered. I think she's on patrol. Well, she might- no wait, she is on patrol. I think. Well, there's one way to find out.

He mustered up his strength and forced himself out of the chair. He walked out of his quarters and started towards the command room. When he got there, he saw Cheetor and Silverbolt watching over the monitors.

"Hey Cheetor, where's Nightfox?" he asked.

"She's out on patron. Won't be back for another megacycle," the Transmetal cat answered. "Why?"

"Oh, nothing really. Just wanted to kill some time. Hey, when she gets in do you think you could tell her to stop by my quarters?"

"Sure."

"Cool. Thanks man. Well, I'll see ya guys later."

With that, Blackbird turned and went back to his quarters. Silverbolt watched him leave with a slightly confused look on his face.

"I do not understand. If he just wanted to pass time away, why did he not stay and talk to us?" he asked.

" 'Bolt, I'll let you in on something. I've been around him and Rattrap long enough to realize that when he wants to kill time with Nightfox, he really wants some "personal" time with her."

Silverbolt blinked, then suddenly realized what he meant. "Oh, yes. I see. That is different."

"Yeah. It's just a bummer he has to wait a megacycle."

"Well, I'm sure he'll find something to keep himself occupied with."

Blackbird walked back into his quarters and plopped down in his chair.

A megacycle. What the hell am I suppose to do for a whole megacycle?! he thought.

He sighed and sank down into his chair. Suddenly, Nightfox's image invaded his mind. Shrugging, he closed his eyes and focused on her image. Her light green optics. Her smiling face. Most importantly, her curves. He thought back to some of the times they interfaced before. The feeling of her breasts in his hands. Her hardened nipples scrapping against his palms. the sensation of her inner muscle cables squeezing his hard unit. The mind blowing experience of cumming inside her, and having her cum around him, screaming his name. He was brought out of his memories by the throbbing under his cod-piece. He opened his optics and put his fingers on the latches. Before he unsnapped them, a thought occurred to him.

"Computer, lock door," he ordered.

There was a small beep that indicated his request was carried out. He undid the latches and dropped his cod-piece beside the chair. He sighed in relief, then reclined the chair, laid his head down, and closed his optics again. He thought of Nightfox again and this time started a fantasy, which quickly turned into a dream as he inadvertently slipped into recharge. He was brought out of his dream by the door chime ringing. He stirred a bit, reluctant to even open his optics.

Eventually, the ringing won out and he opened his eyes. He looked at himself and he noticed he was without his cod-piece and still very much erect. He was trying to decide whether or not to try and put it back on.

Well, I suppose it really matters who's at the door, he thought. "Uh, who is it?" he asked.

"It's me," Nightfox responded.

Blackbird sighed. "Uh, come on in."

"I'd love to, but the door's locked."

"Oh, right. Computer, unlock door, then lock again after she comes in."

The computer beeped again, then the door opened and Nightfox walked in. She heard the door close and lock behind her. She looked at Blackbird, noticed the "situation" he was in, and smirked.

"Well, now I know why you wanted to see me so badly," she remarked.

"Well...I...um...uh...yeah," Blackbird stammered.

"Well then, I won't keep you waiting any longer."

Nightfox ran her hands up the sides of her breast plate and stopped when she reached the latches. She smiled at Blackbird, then undid the latches and lifter the piece of armor off. She sucked in a deep breath as the cool air ran over her breasts, causing her nipples to harden. She threw her breast plate under the recharge bed, then quickly removed her sod-piece and did the same with it. Next, she walked over to the bed, letting her hips sway a bit. She sat down on it and watched as Blackbird walked over to her. When he was close enough, he leaned over and kissed her, then began to gently push her down on the bed. He let his flight system kick in a bit and hovered above her. Nightfox gave him a look of playful anger.

"You ass," she said.

"Ass? Sounds like I'm starting to rub off on you," Blackbird remarked.

"I'll let you do more than that if you come down here."

"Really? What if I just stay up here?"

"Oh, I know how to bring you down."

With that, Nightfox reached up and gently grabbed his unit and began to stroke if slowly. Blackbird moaned softly.

"Alright, alright. You win," he whispered.

He lowered himself slowly, letting his head come down first to kiss her again. They both held the kiss as he slowly slid his rod into her interface port. When they broke the kiss, Blackbird began to rock his hips slightly, moving in and out of her. Nightfox moaned at the wonderful friction between her legs. She ran her hands down Blackbird's back and onto his hips. She pressed down on them.

"Harder," she gasped.

Blackbird was only too happy to fulfill her request and began speeding up his thrusts. He continued his pace for a few minutes, but gradually began to speed up as his passion gripped him. Very soon he began to thrust as fast as could, grunting with the effort. At this point, all his rational thoughts were gone. All he could concentrate on was the moaning and writhing femme beneath him. As he continued to thrust in and out of her, he knew his orgasm wasn't far off and hope Nightfox's wasn't either.

Fortunately for him, it wasn't. Nightfox had already timed her hips to move up when Blackbird thrust down. She had wrapped her legs around his and her hands were gripping tightly to his back, leaving small scratches. Her inner muscle cables were milking his unit for all it was worth. As Blackbird continued to pound into her, she could feel her orgasm about to claim her. With only a few more thrusts, she came, crying out his name, and tightening the grip her legs had on his. Nightfox's orgasm triggered Blackbird's own as he cried out her name and moved faster and harder then even he thought possible. They both rode their individual climaxes to the fullest, and when it was all over Blackbird practically collapsed on top of Nightfox. He took a moment to catch his breath, then brought his head up and lightly kissed her. He gathered his strength and rolled off of her. She sat up and grabbed the blanket, then laid back down, pulling it over the two.

"That's better," Blackbird mumbled.

"You know," Nightfox started, cuddling up to him. "That was a good way to kill time. We should do it more often."

"Don't worry, we will."

"Is that a threat or a promise?"

"A little bit of both."

They kissed one more time, then settled in for a nice healthy recharge.

THE END

Send fan mail to Blackbird

return to Phantom's Adult Fanfic Mini-Archive