Midnight Meeting

by Blackbird
rating: ***+mp

Blackbird rolled on his side...again. He had woken up at least half a megacycle ago and couldn't get back to sleep. He tried to, but the only real thing he could think about was interfacing with Nightfox. In fact, he could already feel his rod pushing up against his cod piece. He tried to ignore it, but it just wouldn't go away.

"Ah, fuck," he muttered. "What time is it anyway?"

He looked at his bed side chronometer and saw that is was 2:45 A.M. Earth time.

"Shit," Blackbird muttered again. "I wonder if Nightfox is even awake? Well, only one way to find out."

He turned on his comlink and set a personal channel for Nightfox.

"Nightfox?" he asked gently.

There was no response.

~Mmmm?~ came the sleepy reply.

"Nightfox, you awake?"

~I am now.~

"Sorry."

~It's okay. I guess. So what do you want?~

"Well, I've kinda got a situation that you could really, really, really help me with."

There was a moment of silence followed by, ~Oh. I see. Well, are you sure this can't wait 'til morning?!~

"Oh Primus yes! I need you right now!"

~Well, when you put is that way, how can I resist? I'll be down there in a few cycles.~

"Thanks. I promise I'll make this worth your while."

~You'd better.~

Blackbird sat on his bed facing the door. It had been about ten cycles since he talked to Nightfox and she still hadn't shown up.

Where is she? he wondered. She said she'd be here in a couple of cycles and it's been almost ten. One thing's for sure, I'm not going to be able to wait much longer.

Blackbird felt his member twitch behind his cod piece, almost begging for release.

"Ah, screw it," he muttered.

He undid the latches to his cod piece and threw it off the bed. He grabbed his rod and began to stroke it. He closed his optics and began thinking of Nightfox's wonder body. Her perfectly rounded breasts; her tight, eager interface; and her nice, shapely ass. Blackbird began to imagine Nightfox there with him. Thrusting into her. Hearing her cry out in passion. Feeling her inner muscle cables squeezing his rod.

Blackbird was so caught up with his fantasy that he failed to notice the door slide open and Nightfox walk in.

"OK Blackbird, I'm here and-Whoa!" she exclaimed when she saw the sight before her.

Blackbird suddenly stopped his self-pleasure and looked up at Nightfox, who was now standing there with her arms crossed over her chest and a smug smile on her face.

"Uh...um...hey," Blackbird said, still holding his rod.

"I thought you said you needed my help with that?" Nightfox asked.

"Well, I guess I got a little anxious while waiting for you."

"I can see that."

"Well, you're here now so let's get down to it."

"Actually, I have something else in mind now."

"Like what?"

"Remember how you said you'd make this worth my while?"

"Yes. Why?"

"Well, that's what would make this worth my while."

"What?"

"I want to watch you masturbate."

"What?!"

"I guess I just want to see how you please yourself when I'm not around."

"OK. But what do I get out of it?"

"I'll let you watch me masturbate."

Hello! Blackbird thought. Did she actually say she'd let me watch her masturbate? I can't believe it! This has been one of my fantasies since I started going out with her. Course, I would like to actually interface. Ah what the hell, we can do that anytime!

"Alright, you've got a deal," Blackbird said.

"I thought you'd like that," Nightfox remarked.

She removed her armor, then walked over to the bed. She threw her armor underneath it, then climbed on top of it. She sat facing Blackbird and smiled at him. She brought her left hand down and began tracing the outer rim of her port. Her smile grew, then she plunged a finger into herself. She moaned a little as she began to move her finger in and out of herself.

Blackbird was mesmerized by the scene in front of him. He locked his optics on Nightfox's thrusting hand and then instinctively began to move his own hand up and down his shaft. Blackbird certainly didn't have this in mind when he asked Nightfox to come over, but it was kind satisfying anyway. Plus, he was still going to get off, that's all that really mattered.

Nightfox continued to watch as Blackbird moved his hand over his rod. She was really happy so had convinced him to do this. It had always been one of her private pleasures to want to watch him jack off. And she could tell by the expression on his face when she brought it up, that it was of his pleasures to watch her masturbate as well.

Something else...we have...in common, she thought.

As Nightfox watched Blackbird, she noticed it got her more excited then she thought it would, so she slipped another finger into herself in an attempt to quench the fire between her legs. She brought her right hand up and began to squeeze her breast in an effort to help bring about her release.

Blackbird's optics widened as he watched Nightfox stroke her own breast. H also noticed that she slipped another finger into herself, and that just increased his want to jump on her and thrust into her until she cried out his name in passion. Instead, he simply moved his hand faster. As he watched Nightfox, he felt the familiar tingle throughout his member. This was it, he was going to cum. His body rocked slightly and his hand moved even faster as he was about to explode. He lifted his rod a little as he came, shooting out jets of cum on his bed, some on his leg, and even some on Nightfox's leg.

Nightfox watched as Blackbird came and felt some of it hit her leg and that set her off. She let out a small moan and squeezed her breast even harder as she pumped her figures in and out of herself. As she calmed down, she laid back on Blackbird's bed.

"Well, that was fun," she said, smiling.

"Yeah," Blackbird agreed. He looked at the mess on his bed. "Shit."

Nightfox gave a small laugh. "What's the matter? Couldn't control yourself?"

"Well, I...uh...um...shut up!"

Nightfox laughed again as Blackbird got up and walked over to his chair. He opened a compartment on the side and pulled out some rags. He cleaned himself off, then walked over to the bed and cleaned up his own mess. After he was done, he grabbed Nightfox's leg and cleaned it up as well. As he was about to get up again, Nightfox called him.

"Blackbird" she said, presenting him her hand, which was dripping lubricant.

"Oh yeah," he said.

He grabbed her hand and wiped away the lubricant. He then walked over to the trash dispenser and dropped the rags into it. He walked back over to his bed laid down. He felt Nightfox shift and looked to his left and noticed she was laying there on her side.

"What do you think you're doing?" he asked, smiling at her.

"Going back to sleep," she said.

"Who said you could sleep here?"

"Hey, you call me her in the middle of the night and expect me not to sleep here? Think again."

"Hey, I called you over her to interface and we didn't interface."

"But we both got off, so it count's in my book. So, I'll see you in the morning. Goodnight."

"Goodnight."

They both closed their optics and settled in for a nice, hearty recharge.

THE END

Send fan mail to Blackbird

return to Phantom's Adult Fanfic Mini-Archive