Strange Love

by Blackbird

Chapter Two
rating: ***+ghmop

Tigatron grunted as he thrust into Airazor again. He had his optics closed and jaw clenched shut. He opened his optics to look at Airazor. When he did, he noticed she seemed to have a sort of far away look, like she was thinking of something else. He would he asked her about it, but at the moment the only thing he could think of was his impending orgasm. He began to thrust even faster as he felt a tightness building up in his rod. He threw his head back and roared as he poured his into her. Airazor screamed and arched her back as her climax over took her as well. They rode their highs her as long as they could. When the last vintages of their orgasms faded, Tigatron gently laid down on top of Airazor. He breathed heavily for a moment, then rolled off of her. As they settled down for recharge, Tigatron looked at Airazor with a concerned look.

"Airazor," he said gently.

"Mmm?" she asked, tiredly.

"Is there anything wrong?"

Airazor opened her optics and gave her him a puzzled look. "No. Why?"

"Well earlier you seemed a bit...distracted."

"Well...something just kinda...popped into my head."

"I'd to know what it was if it distracted you during interfacing."

"It's kinda personal."

"Airazor, you know you cam tell me anything."

"Well...if you insist."

"I do."

"Alright. Well it happened last week. Actually it goes a little further back than that. Do you remember how Rhinox and Cheetor saved me by using parts of their circuitry?"

"Yes."

"Well it had some side effects on me. Every once and awhile I get...urges towards other females. Sexual urges. And last week they eventually won out and I went to... 'talk' to Nightfox about it. After a little while, we began to interface, but just as we were starting, Blackbird walked in on us. After some awkward tension between the three of us, Blackbird convinced Nightfox and I to let him join in. Then...well I think you can guess what happened then."

"Y-yes, I-I can."

"Tigatron? Are you okay with this."

"Well, it is a bit surprising. Did Blackbird...with you."

"Yes."

"Does he..."

"Compare with you?"

Tigatron nodded.

"Let me put it this way, I can now understand what Nightfox sees in him."

"Ah."

"So, are you going to be okay with this?"

Tigatron thought for a moment. He did feel a sting of jealously that Blackbird was able to get that close to Airazor, but he still felt a bit aroused at the thought of that arrangement.

"I suppose I will be alright with it. Under one condition," Tigatron said.

"What's that?" Airazor asked.

Tigatron looked at her and smiled. "I get to join in on this colorful arrangement."

Airazor smiled back at him. "I'm sure we can arrange something with them." She yawned. "Tomorrow night thought. Right now I want to get some sleep. Goodnight."

"Goodnight."

Airazor turned on her side, pulled the covers over herself, then slipped into recharge. Tigatron looked at her for a moment, then laid down and went into recharge himself, the prospects for tomorrow beginning to work their way into his mind.

* * * * *

The next night, Nightfox was already in Blackbird's quarters. They were sitting his bed, making out. Nightfox laid back down on the bed and Blackbird laid down on top of her, all the while kissing her. He deepened the kiss and nudged her lips open with his tongue, then began to explore the inside of her mouth. Nightfox answered back with her own tongue. For a moment, they devoured each other's mouth, then Blackbird moved his hand up the side of Nightfox's breastplate and put his thumb on the latch. Unfortunately, before he could release it, the door buzzer began to ring. At first they tried to ignore it, but it eventually won out, and Nightfox broke off the kiss.

"I don't think they're going to go away anytime soon," she said.

Blackbird groaned in disappointment, then got up and went to see who interrupted them. And he was not happy about it.

"Whoever it is, this better be pretty damn important or I'm gonna rip your fucking head off," he warned.

The door slid open to reveal Tigatron and Airazor. Blackbird was a little surprised, but quickly got over it and motioned for them to come in. They walked in the room and looked at the scene before them. Blackbird was still standing by the door, which was now closed, and Nightfox was not sitting up on the bed. From Blackbird's threat, it was pretty easy to tell what they were about to do. Both Airazor and Tigatron were actually pretty happy that they were that sort of mood, considering what they were about to ask them to do.

"Alright, so what do ya want?" Blackbird asked, still a bit irritated.

"Well, this might sound a little weird, but knowing you you'll probably get a kick out of it," Airazor said.

"OK, you've got me interest. What do you have in mind?"

"You remember what happened last week?"

Blackbird was about to say something, but then remembered Tigatron was there.

"Uh, no. I don't remember anything from last week. What happened?"
Blackbird said, in a very fake lying voice.

"It's alright, he knows," Airazor informed him.

"That's what I thought. So, anyway, what were you talking about?"

"Well, I was talking to Tigatron about it and...he wants to join in."

A silence settled over the room. Blackbird and Nightfox looked at each other for a moment, then looked at Tigatron, both with surprised looks on their faces.

"Well, I-I gotta say this comes as somewhat of a surprise," Blackbird admitted. "I mean, Stripes, I never would have guessed you'd go in for this kinda thing."

"To be honest, neither did I," Tigatron confessed. "But when Airazor mentioned what happened between the three of you, I guess it just sparked something deep down inside me."

"Yeah, I know what ya mean. That's probably the same thing that got a hold of me when I walked in on Nightfox and Airazor going at it. Still though. It would be interesting to see what happens if we turned out threesome into a foursome. Nightfox, what do you think?"

"Actually, I'm kind of intrigued by it," Nightfox said. "Maybe it's my lust filled mind speaking, but I say we should go for it."

"OK, we're in. So what do we do first?" Blackbird asked.

"I think that should obvious," Airazor said with a smile. "Ditch this annoying armor."

"Oh yeah."

They each shed their armor and threw it under Blackbird's recharge bed. For a moment, they all just stood there, studying each other. Blackbird's glance traveled between Nightfox's and Airazor's bodies. Despite the fact he knew Tigatron was in the room, his arousal sky rocketed. And he could tell by the drops of lubricant running down Nightfox's leg that she was pretty ready too.

"So!" Blackbird said, breaking the trance everyone seemed to be in. "I'm ready, let's go! Otherwise Nightfox and I are going to start without you."

"We are?" Nightfox asked with a slight smile.

"Oh, we are."

"We won't want that now, would we?" Airazor asked with a playful smile.

"No, we wouldn't," Tigatron said, sharing the mood.

"Well, it's gonna happen if we don't do something soon," Blackbird warned. "Airazor, Tigatron, this was you guys' idea. What did you have mind?"

"Well, I have thought of some interesting positions," Airazor said. "But I don't think we'll be able to fit on the bed. So we'd to be on the floor for it to work."

"No problem here," Blackbird said. "Nightfox?"

"I'm game if you are," Nightfox replied.

"Tigatron?" Airazor asked.

"I've gone this for, why not go the rest of the way," Tigatron replied.

"Good, then lay down."

Tigatron did as he was told and laid down on the floor. Airazor walked around he and knelt between his legs so that she looked straight on at his interface unit. She then instructed Nightfox to kneel down on top of Tigatron's face. Once that was done, Blackbird took the hint and slid himself between Airazor's legs, so that he was staring directly at her interface port.

Once everyone was in position, Airazor started it all by taking Tigatron's member into her mouth and began to suck on him. Tigatron groaned then grabbed Nightfox's hips, pulled her close so that the lips of her interface was close to his face, and quickly slid her tongue into her core. She moaned as Tigatron began to lick her.

Upon hearing his lover's moan, Blackbird brought Airazor's port close to him and began to lick her just as Tigatron licked Nightfox. Blackbird was a little disappointed that he didn't get to hear Airazor's squeal of delight, but he knew exactly why he didn't. As he continued to lick her, he became painfully aware of his own need. He was a little pissed that he was the only one not receiving any pleasure, despite the fact he was highly, highly aroused. In fact, his erection was actually a little painful, he was so aroused.

Ah, fuck it, he thought.

He moved his left arm off Airazor's hip and slid it across her ass to where he gripped her right hip. Once he was sure he had a good hold on her, he moved his right hand down, grabbed his throbbing member and began to stroke himself.

Nightfox closed her optics and continued to moan as Tigatron licked her. It was pretty obvious to her that he had had some experience with this and thanked Primus and whatever other gods that convinced Tigatron to do this. Nightfox opened her optics and looked at Blackbird. Or, at least what she could see of him. She could tell that he was giving Airazor the same treatment Tigatron was giving her. Something she was sure Airazor was enjoying just as much as she was. What really caught Nightfox's eye was the fact the Blackbird was now stroking himself. She moaned louder as she felt more lubricant pour from her interface, which as quickly lapped up by Tigatron.

Tigatron groaned as best he could while still licking Nightfox. Though he would never fully admit it, the whole situation turned him on something fierce. He loved the fact that he was both giving and receiving pleasure. And what pleasure! Although Airazor didn't do that sort of thing often, Tigatron loved it when she did. He could feel her hot breath around his rod, her teeth sometimes scrapping it, sending shivers of pain/pleasure throughout his body. He plunged his tongue deeper into Nightfox as a way of dealing with his high arousal.

Airazor continued to suck on Tigatron as Blackbird continued to lick her. When she though up this idea, she never thought it would be this good. The most surprising was Blackbird. She knew he was good at the traditional interfacing, but never imagined he was at this as well. She was broken of that thought when she glanced up and saw her lover's face buried between her best friends legs. She moaned around Tigatron's member and began to suck on him even faster.

After several minutes of licking, sucking-and in one case-stroking, the effects of the whole ordeal were beginning to take its toll on everyone. They were each holding back their orgasms, determined to make this last as long as they could. It was Tigatron who thought of something that would at least get Nightfox off, and most likely himself as well. He moved his right hand off her hip and guided it around her waist so that it was near her port. He stuck one finger inside her and that was all it took to set her off. Her whole stiffened and she let out an auto-piercing screamed as she came.

Tigatron tried to lap up as much of Nightfox's juices as he could, but was unsuccessful at getting them all because his own climax crashed down upon him. He made a small thrust into Airazor's mouth as he shot his load deep into Airazor's throat. She swallowed every bit of it, then arched her back, adding to the chain of orgasms. Blackbird was the last one to find release. As he lapped up as much as Airazor's juices at he could, his hand completed its task as he shot his load off over his hand and his rod.

After everyone had recovered from their climaxes, they began to disentangle from each other. As Nightfox got off of Tigatron, she noticed Blackbird was still holding on to his now deflated rod. She also noticed it and part of his hand was still covered with his own cum. A very naughty idea crossed Nightfox's mind and she smile at it. She crawled over to Blackbird and positioned herself between his legs. She took a hold of his right hand and guided his index finger to her lips. She took it into her mouth and licked away every bit of cum. Blackbird watched the intensely erotic scene before him and felt himself harden instantly. After Nightfox was down with his finger, she took his swollen member into her mouth and gave it the same treatment she did his finger. After she was done cleaning his rod, she began to suck on it. Blackbird laid his head back, closed his optics, and groaned out loud. Out of everything Nightfox would do to him, he liked this the most. Of course it usually meant he would have to return the favor, but her didn't mind. Not one bit. Blackbird opened his optics again when he heard someone besides himself groan. He tilted his head up a bit and saw that Airazor was now sitting on Tigatron's stomach and stroking his rod, which was sticking up in front or her stomach, while watching Nightfox going down on him. Blackbird watched the scene with amused interest. A thought suddenly popped in his mind, something he thought Airazor might want to hear.

"You know, that's going to cause quite a mess," he said.

Airazor stopped stroking Tigatron and looked at Blackbird for a second then back at Tigatron.

"You know, he's right," she said.

"He...is?" Tigatron choked out.

"Yeah. But I know how to solve that problem."

Airazor held on to Tigatron's rod, then lifted her hips up and slowly sheathed herself on it. She began to glide up and down on Tigatron's wand. Tigatron grabbed her hips and helped her rise and fall. He grunted and began to make thrusts up into Airazor as she fell on his rod.

This time it was Blackbird who watched the mating couple. He watched as Airazor bucked up and down on Tigatron. His own arousal flared more and made a small thrust into Nightfox's mouth. His attention was returned to Nightfox as she began to suck him faster, apparently sensing his need for release. She grabbed the root us his erection and began to stroke while still sucking on him. Blackbird gave out at sharp gasp. He just needed one more thing to send him over the edge. That thing cam in the form of Nightfox licking the tip of his rod. Blackbird roared as he came, spraying his essence into Nightfox's mouth.

Blackbird's cries were quickly followed by those of Airazor and Tigatron. Airazor continued to buck up and down as the last vintage of her orgasm faded. She laid down on her back on top of Tigatron. They kissed each other, then laid there for a moment. Airazor turned her head to look at Blackbird and Nightfox to find her now laying on top of him.

For a moment, both couples simply laid there, composing themselves. Despite the fact that each of them had already climaxed at least two times, they weren't really tired.

"So, anyone up for switching partners?" Blackbird asked.

"What? Like me and Airazor and you and Tigatron?" Nightfox asked with a smile.

" 'Oh Holy, Lord God no'! While I wouldn't mind watching you and Airazor going at it again, I just don't swing that way. No offense Stripes."

"None taken," Tigatron replied.

"What I meant was for me to be paired up with Airazor and you with Tigatron."

"Well, I really wouldn't mind if you wouldn't Airazor," Nightfox said.

"Well we've done practically everything else, why not?" Airazor commented. She looked at Tigatron. "You gonna by okay with this?"

"As you said, we've done everything else," Tigatron agreed.

Airazor smile then got up off of Tigatron and walked over to Blackbird as Nightfox walked over to Tigatron. As the two females passed each other, Airazor stopped Nightfox and kissed her passionately. After a minute, the broke apart and continued on their way.

Airazor stood over Blackbird for a second, then kneeled down and laid on top of him. As she did, Blackbird wrapped his arms around her waist. He kissed her lightly, then rolled her on her back. He spread her thighs and quickly sheathed himself in her. She moaned as he thrust into her, a bit faster then she anticipated.

He must...nngh...he more aroused the...aaah...I thought, Airazor thought.

Tigatron watched as Blackbird thrust into his lover. He felt a bit jealous, but that was quickly soother as Nightfox put her hand on the side of his face and turned her head to look at her.

"Don't watch. You'll just get jealous," she advice.

Tigatron nodded then gasped as Nightfox sheathed herself on hi rod and began to ride him; hard. She was still turned on by giving Blackbird head earlier and her passion was helped along by that kiss from Airazor. She knew her orgasm wasn't for off. Tigatron sensed this and tired the same trick he did before. He stuck both his thumbs in her port and stroked their joining. Nightfox's body sudden stiffened.

"Primus, I'm cumming!" she shouted as her whole body shook violently.

Tigatron followed her orgasm with one of his own, equally as powerful. After their orgasms faded, Nightfox collapsed onto Tigatron and instantly want to sleep, her whole body spent. Tigatron soon followed her, but not before watching Blackbird and Airazor one more time.

Blackbird continued to thrust into Airazor as hard as he could. After heading Nightfox's cry of passion, he knew his climax wasn't far off. And by the way Airazor's inner walls clenched around his member, neither was hers. He reached down and grabbed Airazor's breasts, gently massaging them and squeezing the tips. The added attention is what set Airazor off. Her back arched and she let an audio- piercing scream as she came. Blackbird screamed just as loudly as his climax finally claimed him. When it was all over, Blackbird laid down on top of Airazor and quickly fell asleep. Airazor laid there for a moment, thinking of everything that had happened that night. Some of if had been surprising, but satisfying nonetheless. All and all, she was pretty happy with everything that happened. And maybe, they could all do it again another night. Airazor smiled at that thought and ran a hand up Blackbird's back, then slipped into recharge.

THE END

go to Chapter Three
go to Table of Contents

Send fan mail to Blackbird

return to Phantom's Adult Fanfic Mini-Archive