A Pleasant Surprise

by Blackbird
rating: ***+mop

Blackarachnia walked down one of the halls of the Darksied. She had just gotten off a rather long and boring round of monitor duty. She hated doing that. And she knew that Megatron knew she hated it and only assigned her to do it to keep an eye on her.

Yeah, I bet he wanted to keep an eye on me, Blackarachnia thought.

She shook her head quickly to clear that thought out of her mind. Still though, she won't mind a bit of...company for the next few megacycles. She turned the corner and began walking toward Tarantulas' quarters.

I wonder what ol' Legs is up to anyway? she thought. Well, whatever it is, it's going to have to wait.

When Blackarachnia reached Tarantulas' quarters, she noticed the door was locked.

"Well, it's going to take more than that to keep me out," she said to herself.

She typed in the unlock code, then pressed the button to open the door. It slid open and she walked inside. When she did, she was taken aback by the site before her. Tarantulas was hunched over his computer, more then usual, his right hand looked like it was under the desk as well, and he was staring at a picture on the screen. It was what was on the screen that surprised her the most. It was a picture of herself, without any armor, and in a very erotic pose.

Where'd he get that from? she wondered. I know I didn't do it. I would remember getting in a pose like that.

Since she wasn't going to get any answers by standing there and talking to herself, Blackarachnia decided to make her presence known.

"Oh Tarantulas," she called.

Tarantulas nearly jumped out of his chair when he heard her voice. He looked at her with his optic visor wide open.

"BLACKARACHNIA!!" he shouted in complete shock.

"Nice to see you too," Blackarachnia said casually as she walked over to him. "So...what are you doing?"

"Well I...uh...y-you see...I...um...was...uh...doing...um...uh," Tarantulas stuttered.

Blackarachnia smiled coyly as she pulled the chair out from the console and saw exactly what she thought she'd see. Tarantulas was sitting there without his cod-piece and with a full blown erection.

"Well, I can see what you were 'just doing'," Blackarachnia smirked.

"Well, I..." Tarantulas started again, but was cut off by Blackarachnia.

"Can I ask just one question?" she asked.

"What?"

"Where'd you get this picture from?"

"I...created it."

"What?"

"I have a program that allows me to create pictures of any of the Predacons."

"And you chose me? I'm flattered. Are there anymore?"

"A few."

"Can I see them?"

"I...suppose."

Tarantulas closed out of the picture, then he opened a folder appropriately titled "BA". When it was open, Blackarachnia saw three rows of pictures. She was a little surprise by it, but didn't let it show.

"Well, looks like you've been busy," she smirked.

"You could say that."

"Here, allow me to show one of my personal favorites."

Tarantulas highlighted one of the picture descriptions, then opened it. The picture that came up showed Blackarachnia and Tarantulas in a Cybertronian suit. They were on an elaborate recharge bed in the middle of an intense interface session. The most interesting part about it was the fact that Tarantulas was in his pre-Transmetal body.

"So it really does go back that far, doesn't it?" Blackarachnia asked.

"Yes, it does," Tarantulas answered.

"Mind if I look at a few more pictures?"

"Why would you want to look at pictures when you have the real thing?"

"I just want see what else you're devious mind has come up with. Bedsides, from what I can see there's no real damage of you...losing the mood."

Blackarachnia closed the picture then looked at the picture abbreviations. As she was looking at the rows, she noticed one of the icons was different form the others. This one was a small camera. Out of curiosity, she clicked the icon. This time, instead of being a picture, it was video of them interfacing. Blackarachnia was stunned for a moment, but quickly shook it off. She turned back to Tarantulas.

"And just where did you get this?" she asked, still in a pretty playful manner.

"I have a few cameras set up for just such occasions," Tarantulas answered, sharing in the mood.

"Well, aren't you just the little pervert."

"I haven't heard you complain."

"Cause you haven't given me a reason to."

"Well, I'm sure I disappoint you today either."

Tarantulas started to get out of the chair, but Blackarachnia put her claws on his chest and eased him back into the chair.

"No. I've got a better idea. Something I'm sure you'll like." Blackarachnia said.

She then sank to her knees. She put her claws on Tarantulas' knees and spread his legs apart. She grabbed the base of his rod, then took it into her mouth. Tarantulas groaned at she began to suck him, her tongue flicking the under side of his unit and her teeth occasionally lightly scrapping it, sending shivers throughout his whole body. Tarantulas dropped his head backwards and groaned again. He closed his optic visor and marvel at the sensations of Blackarachnia going down on him. He then opened his optic visor again, then began to search for a certain button on the console. He found it, and was about to push it when he noticed Blackarachnia has stop sucking him.

"And just what do you think you're doing?" she asked.

"I was just going to record this wonderful event."

"Only on one condition."

"What?"

"Give me a copy."

"Of course."

With that, Tarantulas pressed the button and signaled to Blackarachnia that the camera was recording. She smiled, then licked the tip of his rod, licking away a drop of pre-cum. She then kissed the tip and continued to place kisses along its length before taking him into her mouth again. Tarantulas gasped at the sensation again. He looked down and watched as Blackarachnia's head moved back and fourth. He could feel her hot breath against his rod. He marveled in that sensation as he did the others. In the back of his mind he wondered why he had never convinced her to do this before. He certainly had the pictures of it. But this was a lot better then his pictures or anything he could have imagined.

Tarantulas' immediate attention was brought back when he noticed Blackarachnia had stopped sucking him again. He looked down and saw that she still had the tip of his member in her mouth, but she was now stroking the rest of it with one of her claws. Tarantulas groaned even louder. He knew he wasn't goin to be able to hold out much longer. Blackarachnia must have sensed this because she began to stroke him even faster. He closed his optic visor again, knowing he was right on the verge of cumming. Blackarachnia stopped stroking him and took him completely in her mouth again. This set Tarantulas off. He cried out as he shot jet after jet after ejaculate into Blackarachnia's mouth. Much to his surprise, she swallowed every bit of it. When he was finished, Tarantulas slumped back in his chair. Blackarachnia took his now limp member out of her mouth and stood up. She smiled then kissed him.

"I take it you liked it?" she asked.

"Oh yes," Tarantulas gasped.

"Good. So, what are your going to do in return?"

"Oh, I have an idea."

With that, Tarantulas stood up, wrapped his arms around Blackarachnia's waist and kissed her passionately. After a few minutes, he broke of the kiss, then quickly removed Blackarachnia's breastplate. He threw it over his shoulder and began to caress her breasts. Blackarachnia began to moan as Tarantulas' hands roamed over her breasts. He twicked her nipples, causing them to harden. After a few minutes, Tarantulas stopped groping her breast and moved his hands to her sod-piece. He removed the piece the of armor and tossed it over his should as he did her breastplate. He looked down and noticed the lubricant staining her thighs. He felt himself hardening again. He pulled Blackarachnia close to him, but instead of putting his rod inside her like she expected, he place on of his fingers inside her. She gasped at the unexpected sensation, but began to moan as Tarantulas started to move his finger in and out of her, stroking the sensory node inside her. After a few moments, he grew a little more bold and stuck another finger inside her. She began to moan louder and gripped his shoulders for support. Soon she timed her hips to move in the same rhythm as his hand. She began to move faster when she felt her orgasm begin to build up. Tarantulas keyed in and started moving his hand faster. He could feel Blackarachnia's inner walls begin to squeeze his fingers even tighter. As he moved his right hand in and out of her, he suddenly came up with a devious idea. He brought his left hand around her body and to her ass. He gave it a small pinch then moved his hand to the opening of her interface port there and stuck the tip of his finger inside her. This was all it took to set Blackarachnia off.

"Oh Primus!" she cried out as she came rather violently.

She rode her high as long as she could. When she finally calmed down, she collapsed in Tarantulas' arms. She rested her head on his shoulder and kissed his neck. She could feel his still erect rod poking her leg. Absently, she brought her claw up and began to stroke him. He groaned and began to kiss her neck. She began to stroke faster as he reached up and twicked on of her nipples again. Tarantulas groaned louder as he felt his orgasm begin to build up in the base of his rod. He wondered if he should warn Blackarachnia so she could move out of the way.

No, I think it'd be more amusing if we stay just the way we are, he thought with a mental chuckle.

Blackarachnia sped up her stroking, determined to get Tarantulas off for a second time. She was rewarded for her efforts when she heard him give off a strangled cry. Unfortunately, she has forgotten about their positioning and felt it as he came on her leg. When he was finished, she pushed him away.

"OK, OK, get off of me," she said, pushing him gently. "Well, thanks to you Legs, I now have to go clean myself off."

"You're welcome to use my bathing chambers Ms. Arachnia," Tarantulas offered.

"Thanks for the offer, but I was going to do that anyway."

Blackarachnia ran a claw down the side of Tarantulas' face, then walked in bathing chamber. Tarantulas stared at the door for a second, then decided he needed to clean himself off as well and went to join Blackarachnia.

THE END

Send fan mail to Blackbird

return to Phantom's Adult Fanfic Mini-Archive