Burst

by Phantom

rating: **+mw

Brace yourselves for this one! It's slightly different from my other fics. At first I was reluctant to consider that robots have "waste processing" like humans, (esp. in the same manner) but this is one of my cherished fantasies, so bear with me. Thanks goes to Elfie for giving me the nudge to write this! (Sorry, Nixie, but this will be a lot quicker to write than Oppy femme). If anyone is disgusted with "watersports" (urination), either don't read it or be prepared to stop if it gets too gross for you. I promise you it won't be as nasty as most of the watersports fics I've seen out there. It's really the loss of control, as usual, that intrigues me!

* * * * *

Optimus Prime shifted slightly in his seat and gave an inaudible sigh. The discomfort in his waste tank had been growing ever stronger in the past few minutes. The sensation had grown from a slight tickling to a steady pressure.

He cursed himself silently for being such a fool. This never should have happened. He should not have let it go this far. Normally Transformers only had to void waste every couple of months, but the various energies on Earth did not convert to pure energon as easily, and the impurities created a need to empty the waste tank approximately once a week. Plenty of time to get around to it, only he simply hadn't. This week he had been pulled in so many directions at once that he was lucky to remember to refuel, much less void waste.

Optimus winced slightly as a wave of need shuddered from the tank down his interface. He reached down and gently pressed on his codpiece, relieved that Ultra Magnus could not see the action from the other side of the desk. These things always happened at the worst moments.

Magnus looked up from a document as he sensed Prime's discomfort. "All you all right, Optimus?" he asked. The two commanders often had small strategy meetings in Prime's office, and they were usually uneventful. Whatever was going on now was out of the ordinary.

"Yes, of course," Optimus said a bit tersely. "Let's get back to work, shall we?" Magnus shrugged and turned his attention back to their work, casting a sidelong glance at his leader.

Optimus clenched his fist and forced his attention back to their latest defensive troop deployment plans. Most of his physical needs could be shut out with determined concentration, but this time his body would not be denied. He had already waited too long, and his tank was begging to be emptied. He was full to bursting. He clenched his jaw and hissed softly as the pressure built suddenly, the "full" sensor in the tank continuing to send a warning to his CPU.

Magnus' optics narrowed as he studied his friend, who was obviously not all right. "Come now, Optimus, you're not fooling anyone. What's wrong? You know that it won't go any further than this room. Please tell me. I want to help."

Optimus laughed bitterly, then choked and grasped his cock in both hands, the tremors from his laughing causing a few burning drops of processed energon to ooze from the tip into his codpiece. "It's starting!" he groaned in agony. 'Primus, don't let this happen!' he begged silently.

"What?" Magnus cried anxiously. "What's happening?"

Optimus shuddered as he fought a battle with his body, then slowly relaxed as he regained control. He lifted his optics to meet his friend's gaze, a shamefaced look clearly reflected despite the mask. "I... I need to get to waste extraction immediately."

Magnus' optics widened in astonishment, the implication of those words sinking in. "Uh... of course," he stammered. "But we're almost done with the deployment for the northern division. We can take a break in just a few minutes."

"No," Prime sighed, partially covering his face with his hand. "When my new body was designed by Alpha Trion, he had to alter the traditional capacity of my holding tank in order to provide extra shielding to my general interface area. As a result, I have to void the waste more often than anyone else, and once the need gets urgent I have to act immediately. It pains me to say it, Magnus, but I have to go now."

"Alright," Magnus replied, still rather taken aback by the whole situation. He never thought he'd see the day when Optimus Prime would be ready to burst at the seams. It's a good thing that Springer and Rodimus weren't there, because they weren't exactly known for their tact and would probably be highly amused by this unexpected entertainment. "Well, what about the waste extraction unit in here? If you like, I could turn my back."

Prime grimaced. "If only I could. Springer filled it with something called shaving cream as a joke and managed to short-circuit it. Maintenance hasn't repaired it yet. I've got to use one of the public extractors."

He broke off suddenly, his optics abruptly powering down as his air circulation became slow and labored. Magnus, despite himself, stared in fascination. He quite simply could not believe that Optimus Prime, his commander and one of his best friends, was almost ready to lose all control and wet himself right before his optics. Magnus would bet his head antennae that Prime was stroking and pressing on his shielded cock for all it was worth. A feeling of guilt nagged at him when he suddenly realized that a part of him wanted to see the release happen, right here, right now. What was wrong with him?

Once he had regained a semblance of control, Optimus powered up his optics, gazing at the city commander with unmitigated humiliation. Magnus forced himself to speak. "You're right, this can wait until later. I think I'd better go now. Uh, feel better." He grabbed his papers and hastened out of the room, walking briskly towards his own office. He shuddered as his cock rapidly hardened underneath its constraint. He never would have believed that such a sight could turn him on so much. For a moment he was tempted to follow his friend and see what would happen out of perverse curiosity, but then reason reasserted itself.

Overwhelmed by the events of the past few minutes, Magnus knew that he would have to relieve his own needs quickly. He ripped off his codpiece and began tugging on his stiff erection, while a part of his psyche remained stunned. By the smelter, he hadn't touched himself in millennia! His unit tingled all over, anticipating its release.

Meanwhile, Optimus Prime was craving release of a very different kind. Magnus had finally departed and mercifully left him to his humiliation. First order of business was to find a functioning waste extraction unit and make use of it, ASAP. Frantic with need, he began to rise, then bent over and clutched the desk as the sudden movement jarred his holding tank, causing a sudden burst of fluid to shoot out of his aching cock and spray his abused codpiece. Beyond pride, he whimpered and jerked his hips, trying to ease the menacing pressure that threatened to ease in a most undesirable way.

After what seemed to be an eternity, the pressure abated enough for him to slowly straighten. He took slow, careful steps to his office door. The door slid open automatically, and he glanced about nervously. Nobody in sight. Perfect. He stepped out and headed down the hall, trying to move with all possible speed yet afraid to go too fast. His stride was rather stiff, and he grimaced as he felt the small amount of shed fluid slosh against the head of his interface, almost like a caress, gently coaxing him to release.

He turned the corner and groaned inwardly. The corridor was full of Autobots coming and going. Well, it couldn't be helped. He continued on, praying that no one would try to stop him. He nodded stiffly to anyone that glanced his way. Bumblebee opened his mouth to speak as he passed by, but Optimus turned away and walked faster. He could not waste one precious second. 'Not too much further,' he consoled himself. 'Almost there.'

But it seemed that almost wasn't going to be enough. His fists clenched reflexively as his entire holding tank began to throb insistently, warning of an impending explosion. 'No!' he screamed to himself. 'I won't let this happen!'

He looked around wildly and caught sight of a nearby door. He darted in and slapped the locking controls. Then he glanced around, seeing that he had stumbled into a small briefing room. At this point he didn't care where he was, as long as he had enough privacy to gain control over himself.

He cried in protest as a fiery tingle suddenly raced from the opening in his tank to the tip of his cock. Something was going to happen, and he had to stop it! He whipped off his codpiece and grabbed the pole inside, whimpering as a brief gush of processed energon spilled out of the throbbing head. His fist clenched convulsively around the base. The pressure gave him the precious seconds he needed to force closed the opening to his tank.

He drooped in relief, glad to have averted such a massive eruption. He studied the floor in embarrassment, a small amount of processed energon glistening, mocking him. Well, there was nothing that could be done about that now. He'd come back and clean it up just as soon as he gratified the all-consuming need for release that possessed his thoughts. His hand released its crushing pressure as he prepared to pull himself together and leave.

A cry wrenched itself from his lips as the unthinkable happened. Once he had let go of his pole, the pressure within his waste tank had become critical, and the need to void itself overrode command from his cerebral cortex. The dam burst, fluid bursting from his throbbing cock in a thunderous rush, drenching the floor before him. His whole body shook in horror as he futilely tried to halt the flow. His hands clamped down on the base of his pole, then tried to block the tip, which only sprayed the liquid out in all directions. Finally Prime's shoulders slumped as he gave in to the inevitable. He studied the growing puddle on the floor with despair. There was nothing more that he could do.

He moaned as the sensation of release hit him. Primus curse him, it felt so good! Despite himself, he increased the flow, the expulsed liquid flying out of his aching body. It was almost erotic the way the fluid cascaded out of his cock, the pressure causing a shiver to pass up his spine. A small voice within continued to berate him, then finally fell silent. It would be impossible to stop what had been started.

Once a critical amount of energon had been passed, the valve on his holding tank resumed its prior programming to seal itself that had been so frantically commanded by Optimus. The steady flow of waste trickled to only a few drops, then stopped. Optimus sighed, out of relief, but not completely. It was now safe for him to continue on to a public waste disposal unit without any more accidents, yet his feet refused to move.

A strong, erotic tingle ran down the length of his cock, very much like the one that signaled his unavoidable release. With a shock, Optimus realized that this time it was out of pure lust. The valve, sensing a command, opened for a moment, spilling a few more glistening drops from the deliciously sensitive head. One drop remained, suspended, and in a trance Optimus touched it with his fingers, spreading it around the throbbing surface. His head fell back as he moaned throatily, an irresistible yearning overtaking him. "Oh gods, yes," he gasped. He had never felt anything like this before! His pole remained soft, erectile programming overridden by the signals from his waste storage tank. The sensation of being aroused while soft was to die for.

He studied his pole thoughtfully, then the massive puddle on the floor. 'The damage has already been done,' he persuaded himself. 'Finishing myself off won't make much of a difference. Besides, when am I going to have an opportunity like this again? I've lived all my life feeling nothing but shame over my embarrassing design flaw and humiliation whenever I had an accident. This is the first time that I've had any pleasure from it, and I'm not going to let it go so easily.'

The valve on his holding tanks responded to his deliberate command, releasing a firm burst of fluid, then sealing shut. Optimus gasped, then repeated the procedure, relishing the sudden burst of liquid, and the abrupt cutoff. He was in control this time. Finally, with a content sigh, he resumed the process, directing the stream in a zigzag on the floor. He smiled underneath his mask, really getting into this new game. He playfully jerked his cock, admiring how the stream of liquid arced. Then he lifted his pole and tried for distance, watching the fluid fly into the air to land a short distance away. The whole time his other hand was busy stroking the achingly sensitive cock, keeping his level of arousal and delight high.

He groaned in disappointment as his fun came to an end, the stream dwindling to a mere trickle, then a few scattered drops. He shook his pole, watching the last few drops fly off. His attention drifted from his interface to the sizeable mess that he had created. It was then that his cock suddenly flared to life, responding to the incredible stimulation that had enveloped it. All rational thought lost, Optimus collapsed to his knees with an abandoned cry, seizing his well-stroked unit and going at it full tilt with both hands. His air intakes heaved as his internal temperature soared. His frame shuddered powerfully, and he prepared himself for a tremendous explosion to rival the embarrassing one of several minutes ago. The kinky, forbidden pleasure had definitely left his mark, and all he needed was a bit more stimulation before he would cum.

Both hands worked his cock frantically, release reaching the breaking point. His arousal peaked, and with an impressive roar, his cock exploded, gobs of cum shooting out to mingle with the processed energon on the floor. Prime's entire face twitched in ecstasy, his head rolling from side to side, barely able to process the incredible pleasure. Finally the exquisite throbbing ceased, and he slumped down on the floor, drained of energy, not to mention several kinds of fluid.

Once he had regained his strength, Prime sat up and surveyed the unbelievable disarray of the room. He shrugged, feeling no pinprick of guilt waiting to ambush him. He was sure that it would arrive as soon as the delicious waves of aftermath stopped assaulting him, but for now he was free to marvel at the bizarre events that had transpired. Soon he would get up and see about getting this mess cleaned up, but at the moment he wanted to just lay there and enjoy himself. He wondered if he would ever dare to do this again. One thing was for sure: he'd never look at waste extraction in the same way again.

The End!

Comments?? Hope it wasn't too gross, but I liked writing it.

return to Phantom's Adult Fanfic Mini-Archive