Megatron's 'Changes'

by Clarity
rating: ***+op

Megatron leaned heavily against the computer terminal, wracked with tension and stress. The memory of the battle the last hour still clear in memory.

The Decepticons were trying to claim a newfound chemical by the humans. This chemical, the humans already tested many times. They found anytime this chemical came in contact with any type of electronic machine or item, that item would instantly explode, leaving nothing left but minute pieces. Megatron had to have it! Such an item could change the course of the war, especially if used on the Autobots. The thought then of watching the Autobots explode one by one seemed quite exciting. Unfortunately, a few unexpected things happened, instead.

Optimus Prime got to it first, but that wasn't going to be enough to stop him. If he can't get it away from Prime, than he'll shoot it, and have it destroy him! But, to his surprise, Prime did the unexpected: "Here Megatron, catch!"

Megatron's optics widened. He had expected the Autobots to do anything to protect the chemical substance, for the sake of the humans. The humans must have given him permission to destroy it. He had not considered this, and now it was too late. Prime threw the giant beaker at him, and he was too startled by Prime's surprise attack to dodge it in time. He tensed, expecting a horrible painful death. But, instead of a huge explosion of his internal circuitry, he felt a strange energy surging through him. There was a hiss, as smoke bellowed around him, both Autobot and Decepticon waiting to see if he emerged dead, in pieces: Starscream most of all. But, as the smoke cleared, Megatron remained. Optics surged its hellish glow, and the leader of the Decepticons looked back up at Prime, unscathed.

Megatron first noted that Prime was gazing at him with a rather surprised look on his faceplate, despite the fact he didn't appear to have a mouth, like most Transformers. He assumed he was surprised that it didn't work, which amused Megatron. He asked, "What's the matter, Prime? Did your plan not succeed??". It was meant to anger Prime, but he did not answer Megatron's taunting. He didn't moved, still frozen from surprise, no......shock! In fact, as he looked around he noticed everyone was staring at him strangely, even his own men. This starting to annoy him, "What are you fools gawking at??" It took the second time he spoke after the chemical effect for him to finally realize the 'change' in his voice. It sounded higher. "What the....?", he decides to look himself over to find any other possible changes, and see for himself why they'd be staring so strangely. His finding was horrifying: he was no longer a he, he was a SHE!

Prime decided to note with a bit of levity, "I must say, it's quite an improvement, Megatron". Starscream smiles strangely and says, "I agree". Megatron does not have time to pay attention to Starscream, as the Autobots start to laugh at Prime's little joke. Megatron was not laughing. He was furious! And his idiot soldiers were STILL just sitting there, staring. He snapped, "Well, don't just sit there with your cock-pits open, finish them!!"

Before they could actually carry out his.....'her' order, Thundercracker actually intervenes, mumbling, "Well, at least WE have one!", referring to something else, not their mouths. It was enough to stop the entire Decepticon force dead in their tracks, and start bawling-out, laughing. Despite everything, this change was quickly causing him to lose control of his forces. Hopefully the change, and this problem was only temporary, but for now, no one was taken him seriously. "Enough of this! Decepticon, return to base!"

It was a disaster. Even after they returned, having his own warriors looking over him like some sex object! She made them click back to reality quickly after shooting a few, and a few others lifting, throwing across the room. Despite this change of shape, her strength remained the same. They retreated, remembering once again who she was.

Soundwave & Starscream had taken samples in order to attempt to reverse the affect. As for Megatron, 'she' was presently leaning heavily on the computer terminal, wracked with tension and stress. Just then, Starscream enters, glancing over at his 'newly changed' leader. She was so stressed out, she didn't even hear him enter. He eyes her curiously, his scientific interest going into overdrive, then slowly walks over to her, and ever-so-gently touches her on the left shoulder. She whirls, tightly grabbing his arm, optics threatening.

Starscream quickly releases himself, backing away a step, hands up, "Relax! Are we just a bit hyper today??"

"Hyper?", she growled, "Are you trying to suggest that I might be upset?? Now why should I be upset??!", she roars, sarcasm slipping in her angered words.

"Well, obviously there's been a minor 'change', but that doesn't mean the end of the war! Besides, it's probably only temporary....", he says, to calm her a bit.

She asks, now interested, "You mean this.....'change'. It will wear off?"

Starscream answers simply, "No. But I think we found a way to reverse it. Of course, I'm going to need another sample to be certain".

"Yes, yes, whatever......just finish it", she says, turning back toward the computer. Starscream takes out an electro-needle, taking a small energy sample from her neck. She tenses a bit, as he does this. He says, "You know, you really shouldn't be so offended by this. After all, you do make quite an attractive female".

Megatron was ready to turn around and punch him one, but she was surprised to hear no sarcasm in his voice. So, instead she grumbles, "I'm not in the mood to listen to your nonsense today".

Starscream smiles a bit, "You know, under these circumstances, I'm surprised you don't decide to try & see what it's like interfacing with a male......"

Surprised a bit, she starts to turn, but Starscream stops her, at the same time, she can feel a slight sharp pain in the back of her neck as she moves. Starscream snaps, "Will hold still, I'm almost finished...." She turns back, leaning against the console, trying to stay calm, the stress has caused a dull pain throughout her shoulder area.

Starscream finishes, putting the needle away in a safe place. He seems to notice the slight flinch from the pain she's feeling, and one hand comes up, rubbing the shoulder area a bit, near the neck. She jerks a bit from the contact, but the sensation on her shoulders actually feels good. For the moment, she forgets its Starscream, and does not protest.

He murmurs, "You feel so tense. You've got to relax or you're going to blow a fuse", his other hand comes up, rubbing the other side, "Here, let me help....."

A slight moan escapes from Megatron's lips, as Starscream continues to massage her back. His contact feels like heaven on her aching joints. Losing a bit of her concentration, she admits, "Perhaps you're right......maybe I have over-reacted a bit. This was hardly what I had expected. I had hoped to have a new weapon against the Autobots...."

"And if that's what it was, you'd be dead, right now", Starscream points out. She smiles slightly, "Don't be so disappointed", her comment dripping with sarcasm. Starscream answers honestly, "I'm not".

Her head turns a bit, confused at Starscream's present actions, "Since when?", but as Starscream rubs deep into her neck, she gives off another instinctive groan, turning her head back forward, presently surrendering to Starscream's hands. This pleases him, and he continues to talk, "I'm not sure. Somehow, it seems easier for me to take orders from the opposite sex. Maybe it seems less.....threatening, not to say you aren't, of course".

"The others seemed to think the same way, but they did not react the same. The last thing I need is chaos in my forces", she replies, as Starscream starts to go more down her backside, the lower back area, "Yes, they obviously don't react well to females. Again, it will only be temporary, but if you need to give orders, I would be happy to back them up, just to help make sure they stay in line".

"Sounds more like sucking up for a commendation", she notes. "Not a commendation.....", he smiles, his hands start suddenly traveling around to the front, rubbing at her crotch. She was relaxed enough for him to get that far, and get a full stroke in with both hands between her legs, before she manages to register what he's doing and whirl around, still in between his arms. Starscream can see the surprise in her optics, as well as the slight bliss. It's probably the only reason he hasn't yet been blasted across the room. He takes advantage, locking lips onto hers, pulling her close. She feels his tongue slip in, caressing hers. She hesitates, the sensations are incredible! She also panics for a moment, taking a second to look at the door, hoping no one came in to see this unexpected moment. To her surprise, the door is locked from the inside! Only one explanation, Starscream planned this. For an instant, she even almost gives in. After all, the door is locked.....but the strong will of Megatron fights it, and she brakes the connection.

Her mind whirling, becoming confused with different emotions between hate & desire, she starts to rant, "Are you insane? Have you totally gone mad? Have you forgotten who I am??"

Today, Starscream does not seem to have his normal cowardice. He sees the weakness in Megatron and jumps at it, moving forward, coming inches to his leader, his hands slowly rub up her hips, and says, "Just think for minute, Megatron. This is one time, probably the only time in your life you're going to be like this. Do you 'really' want to pass up the opportunity to see what it's like, just one time, knowing you'll never have this chance again?" As he speaks, her hands attempt to remove his, but for some reason her power is betraying her, she can't seem to find the strength. He smiles, "Well, do you? No one will ever know....."

Megatron cannot presently find her voice to answer him, but Starscream 'does' notice a suddenly slight movement in her legs. He looks down to see some lubricant leaking down a bit from between her legs, answering his question. She realizes it too suddenly, and him looking down only causes a slight embarrassment, something she's not used to. She tries to fight to regain control, before she totally humiliates herself, and in front of Starscream, of all Transformers. Starscream moves closer pressing against her lower 1/2, rubbing up against her. She let's out an uncontrollable gasp, not meaning to.

Starscream then caresses her neck with his tongue, letting her slowly feel the rise of emotions, ever so slowly; sweetly tormenting her. She licks her lips, feeling the waves of pleasure flowing through her, she pulls him closer, quickly losing the fight. The barriers start to quickly crumble under Starscream's touch.

Starscream also senses this. He can't help but to revel in the fact that for once he is in control over Megatron, a very interesting twist. He starts to remove the breast plates, which she's not used to having, and he gently strokes them. Her optics widen, still trying to fathom some of the unusual waves of passion she's not used to feeling. These are not surges of hunger that a male would feel, she had yet to understand what it was.....

He kissing her once again, there tongues entwining together. She does not fight it this time, though he can still sense the slight conflict in her optics. He can only assume there's still a small spot in her memory banks that insists she's a male, interesting Starscream all the more. His hand moves down, removing the sticky cod peace, where there was once an interface, is now a hole to receive an interface unit. His finger slowly plays along the outside, causing a spasm of desire in Megatron, which only 1/2 gasped still locked onto Starscream's lips. His hand starts to travel inside now, & his hand suddenly becomes drenched in lubricant. She releases the lip-lock now, crying out for more. His own interface unit is also starting to get a bit cramped, lubricants leaking down his own legs.

Starscream looks deep into her optics, "Remove mine", he says. She looks confused for the moment, then looks down seeing that it's big enough to even show a slight protrusion now, even 'with' the cod piece. He smiles, "Go ahead, remove it". She hesitates, a small voice still trying to get through to her, knowing what's going to happen, if she does. It's one thing for him to remove it, but if she does, she's then pretty much admitting to wanting this. But, she can't fight it. Seeing the bulge with the fluid coming down is driving her insane. She finally surrenders, mentally saying 'hell with it!', and reaches down, removing the cod piece.

His interface unit stands out proudly, as he teases her, rubbing it against her clit. Megatron gasps out, "Yes! Do it!", but instead he just rubs up to her some more, and whispers, "Stroke me". Not being able to resist, she obeys, moving her hand over to the strong metallic rod, and gently rubs it, getting her hand a bit wet, in the process. It's his turn to let out a few moans, bringing his head down to lick her two upper protrusions, his finger still going deep inside her. She gasps, "Oh! Do it, please!" But, once again, he doesn't, just teasing her enough into a frenzy. He backs away a step. She pauses, wondering why he stopped, and he smiles, "Lay down, Megatron".

She glares at him, 'how dare he think he can give ME orders!', though she surrendered to her passions moments ago, she still doesn't like being led around. His hand returns to her clit, rubbing at the small outside ball. She gasps, bringing her hands to his to try to get him to stroke it harder, drips of sweat can be seen coming down her face. He says again, "I said lay down".

Giving in to her desires, she does as he says. As she does so, he lays down the other way, aiming his interface toward her mouth, "Suck me", he says gently. Megatron starts to become a little unsure again. After all, he's normally the one with an interface unit, not the one on the receiving end. Starscream brings his own mouth down, gently slipping his tongue inside. She screams with pleasure, then engulfing his interface with her own mouth, wrapping her tongue around it, exploring it, rubbing it up and down, finally bringing her tongue to it's tip, rubbing over its center hole.

And also, starting to drive Starscream insane. His tongue goes deep inside, licking all around it, lapping up her luscious juices. She tries to let out a groan, but can't seem to get a voice out, with her mouth wrapped around his interface. But, the verberation of it, goes right through his sensitive rod and up his spine. He rears up, releasing his mouth, screaming, "Oh, yes!" He was starting to lose it, and felt he was gonna blow. Not wanting that yet, he pulls out once more. She looks up at him panting, "What, now??"

He grins, "Be patient, Megatron. Can't go too soon, not without a grand finale......", he moves back over, placing himself on top this time, facing her. She knows what's coming next, and it anxiously shoots chills of pleasure down her body, before anything even happened. She doesn't even know how many times she may have already cum. He can see the desperation showing deep in her optics, burning for more. His mouth comes down over her, licking around her lips with his tongue, his interface unit finally slipping deep inside. They both seem to scream out from that, as he quickly starts pounding d own on her. She wraps her legs around him, trying to get him even further in her.

Starscream is normally not known for his strength, but in the heat of passion, he manages to lift her, and slams her back down on the computer console, getting a deeper shot. He pushes into her hard, giving her all he's got. They scream out each other's names, despite anyone who may overhear it. Starscream finally says, "Oh! By Cybertron, I'm gonna...."

And he does, and so does she. They cum into each other, liquids exploding everywhere, too much for her insides to hold. It squirts out between the cracks, heavily leaking down onto the computer, shorting part of it out. The computer's not the only one feeling short-circuited. Their memory banks seem to be spinning into cloud-9, embracing each other tightly, frozen on a lip-lock, wanting this feeling to last forever. But it quickly fades, leaving them both drained beyond comprehension. It's a few long moments, allowing their energy levels to rise a bit above critical, before they start to move again.

Starscream manages to gasp out, "I......I should probably get back to the lab.......Soundwave's gonna, (gasp), start to wonder.....what happened......".

She pants out, "No......we gotta clean this up, somehow...." They both attempt to think for a minute, (combined, they're still working on 1/2-speed) finally Starscream comes up with an idea, "the computer's emergency cleanup device! That's normally here for accidental spills".

Starscream pulls out the emerg. cleaner, cleaning up any juices he can find on the computer, then cleans up Megatron's legs, and lets it suck on her clit a moment. She gasps out, "Stop, we can't afford to start again....." He's tempted, but she's right. They barely have enough energy, as it is. He hands the vacuum to her, and she repeats the process up his legs, and sucks tightly onto his limp rod, even now causing it to flick a bit of life back in it. He moans out enjoying the strange sensation, then says, "Okay okay, that's enough!"

He stops and they put the thing away, re-hooking anything that's been removed. She sighs, "I need a shower". He says, "Mmmmm.....", licking his lips. She shoots him a look, then turns away trying not to smile, himself. He turns her back around to face him, and asks, "So was it worth it?" He looks away, but finally says, "Maybe....." He comes down giving him one final gentle kiss. She has the feeling it's a goodbye kiss. She pulls away, "I......had the assumption this might be a few days before I returned".

He faces him more seriously, "The energy I distracted is needed to configure the chemical in order to correctly reverse it. I'm sure Soundwave's done with the rest of it, by now. Once it's mixed, it'll be a few minutes before it's ready for you. So......it was fun while it lasted......" She tries to hide the disappointment in her optics, "I see. Well, you had better get back". He's about to move, and she gives him one last kiss on the lips, then finally turns away. He turns and leaves, saying nothing more.

Starscream enters the lab, seeming quite cheerful as he hands the sample to Soundwave. Soundwave turns, curious what took so long. He asks, "Megatron resisted the sample extraction?" He says, "Of course. He's certainly in a mood, today", not giving away what 'really' happened.

Soundwave replies, "Understandable. Here is the beaker. Fortunately this change will be temporary, and he had not let himself take the time to learn any......'female' qualities". Starscream looks surprised, almost seeming to know what he's talking about, "Really?? Why would that be, Soundwave?", he asks taking the beaker. He answers simply, "If he had, then the change back may not become totally complete. Even after the physical change, he may have lingering feminine qualities or desires. But, that did not happen in this case". Starscream pours his sample in, shaking it thoroughly, and grins evilly, "Yes, good thing! I shudder to think what may have happened, otherwise! Heeheeheeheehee!!"

A few moments pass, as the Decepticons enter, with Starscream & Soundwave. Megatron stands ready, as Soundwave crashes the beaker on Megatron. There's another great hiss, and as the smoke clears, he has fully regained his original physical stature. He looks himself over, "Excellent work, Soundwave. Any explanation why this happened?" Soundwave answers, "Any non-living machine it destroys due to the lack of comprehension the chemicals are trying to perform to it. This chemical was obviously not tested on any living machine until Prime hit you with it. It seemed to have been its purpose to change sex. I do not believe the humans created it. Perhaps, they merely found it somewhere." Megatron seems disturbed by this, "Then, it's time we found out where they got this from. Send buzzsaw & laserbeak. One is to spy on the Autobots, the other is to return to the human scientists and find out the information where they got this chemical from. The rest of you are dismissed. I have planning to do....." They loyally heed Megatron, Soundwave ejects the two cassettes and leaves, as do the others. Yet, he senses someone still in the doorway, and turns back.

Starscream smiles at the doorway, giving him a wink. He hesitates, and turns away, his energon converter skipping a beat. Starscream says, "I'll come to your quarters tonight to......give you knowledge on our present energon supplies". He tries to fight the now-strange leftover anxieties which still seem to remain, but he can't seem to push back the feeling of being 'anxious' for tonight, "Fine, I'll......see you tonight". Starscream smiles triumphantly, and leaves.

-- END --

send rave reviews to Clarity

return to Phantom's Adult Fanfic Mini-Archive