PRIME WASH

by Clarity

Rating: **+p

Official Note: The transformers I didn't create, blah, blah, blah, blah, and shit.....you know the ruitine.

 

Anyways, we start this episode as Optimus Prime is driving down a quiet road, Carly is in the cab. Prime asks, "Is this surprise much farther, Carly? It's starting to get late....."

She sighs, "No, Prime, we're almost there. And if it didn't take so long to drag you out, you wouldn't have to worry about the sun starting to set".

"Why didn't Spike come along?", he asks, knowing lately those two are always together.

Carly answers, "I tried to get him to, but he had some project with his Dad, today. There's the entrance, turn right."

Seeing the entrance to the park that Carly pointed out, he enters. The road seems to be much wider than normal parks, as if it was made for a semi. Prime asks, "I'm surprised this park has such a large entrance."

She grins, "Then I guess you missed missed the sign next to the park name. This particular park also has a truck & car wash in it."

Suspecting suddenly, he asks, "Is that what the surprise is?"

Carly gives a sheepish smile, "I guess you got me there, Prime", she admits. Prime continues slowly on as they continue to discuss the surprise. "Make sure to follow the signs".

Prime, still curious, asks, "And who exactly planned this 'surprise' for me?"

"Me and Spike. You've done so much for us, and humans for that matter, we wanted to find some way to show our thanks. I just thought what better way for an Autobot, right? Oh, that's a good spot, right there. That would be perfect", she points where there isn't really a spot, at all. It's where the pavement dips having a grill at the bottom. It's made more for catching the excess water, than for a semi to park.

Prime stops, observing where she pointed, "Why there? That's a bit of a tight squeeze for me. If I don't angle it correctly, I'm liable to sink in....."

She giggles innocently, "With your computer point of parking accuracy, I'm sure you can handle it. Just leave your cab off on the other side, and keep your emergency brakes on, to make sure you don't move after you park. I wanna make sure I can also get underneath you, when I'm washing you."

Prime pauses for a moment, "Underneath?? Why there?"

"Why, is there something wrong with it?", she asks.

"Uh....no", he adds quickly, "I'm just surprised you would bother. I mean, humans normally don't wash their vehicles underneath....."

She nods, "I know that Prime, but your not just some vehicle, you're a living peace of machinery that deserves to get every spot cleaned. The worst dirt gets on a vehicle from underneath. Normally, we don't since there's nothing to really show off under the car, plus it's not alive. You wouldn't want to be 1/2 cleaned, would you?"

"Well......", he hesitates, "I just don't want you burdening yourself...."

"It's no problem at all, Prime. It's my pleasure", Carly answers.

Prime brings himself across the parking lot removing his cab, then slowly parks over the grill, putting on any emergency brakes, though it's probably not necessary to do so. Carly climbs down, and heads for the hose.

Prime slowly adds, as Carly's adjusting the hose, "Carly, I'm not putting down your efforts, but I don't know if this is such a good idea. The conventional cleaning solution the Autobots use back at headquarters is much warmer than your normal public water systems, that a truck wash would use."

Carly can't help but giggle a bit. She figured Prime would try to get out of this, somehow. But, she was expecting the first thing he'd throw as an excuse is all the work he has to get to back at Autobot H.Q, or the danger of Decepticons taking advantage of this moment. The water being 'cold' was not what she thought would be his 1st complaint, "Actually, Prime, I thought of that. That's why we're here at this truck wash, and not any other. This particular one has temperature control for the 'particular' car or truck owner.

She puts a couple bucks into the automatic machine, and says, "There, that should give us more than enough time of use for the water", and starts to peel her shirt off.

Prime asks suddenly, "Carly, what are you doing??"

She looks back at him confused, "I got a bathing suit underneath, Prime. I can't wash you wish these cloths on, I'd get him soaked." She climbs up throwing her pants and shirt into the cab where the duffel bag is, having some other spare items for later. She asks, "What did you think I was doing?"

"I......", he stammers, "I don't know, I guess it's just getting late......", he throws in, hoping to drop the subject.

She pauses, then shrugs. Afterall, except for possibly of soap operas, an Autobot really wouldn't have any concept of anything sexual. Afterall, Transformers are created through mass production. Many Autobots already explained that to what few humans they met that even asked.

So, in her bathingsuit, she finishes adjusting the hoses temperature with the turn of the adjustable wrench there, and sprays him up with it. Then taking the soap and a sponge, starts to wash him down. He has to admit to himself, it's quite relaxing. And it's quite nice of his human friends to go out of the way to show their thanks to him. Still, he can only imagine what's going to spread throughout the H.Q. once they find out what this 'surprise' is that the humans planned for him.

But, after a few minutes of Carly's climbing, stretching and positioning on him, rubbing that warm sponge all over him, Prime started to feel strangely uncomfortable. Without thinking twice about it, she had her breasts pressed against it top moving up and down him, while moving the sponge back and forth. His memory banks started to drift a bit, thinking of the time when Aleta and himself spent a short time together as a human: the shape of her human skin tightly fit in those jeans, her firm breast pressed into that shirt, showing just enough cleavage to tease, causing him to unconsciously glance over at them an unknown number of times. Suddenly, he starts to realize discomfort in his interfacing unit, as it started to grow a bit in his cod peace, a bit of fluid accidently slipping out. "Prime??"

Carly's voice suddenly jerked himself back to attention on the real world, "Carly......what is it?", he asks, hoping his nervousness did not betray him in his synthesizer.

"Well, you seem to be awfully quiet. Is it because of a few humans still around?", she asks.

His visual scan suddenly sweeps the area, "Other humans??". There were some humans still in the park. The sun has not quite set yet, and there were 1 or 2 even watching this girl wash her mac truck. In his own little world for a moment or two, Prime didn't even realize this, till now. He suddenly starts to feel very insecure about the situation he got himself into.

Carly senses his sudden tenseness, and thinks it a bit strange, being he normally has no problems with public audience, human or not. She jokes, "Well, maybe it IS better off we got here so late. Imagine the audience if we got here early in the afternoon....."

"I can imagine", he says, tenseness betraying his voicebox. She finishes, sliding down him, saying, "Don't worry, the suns almost down. The humans are almost gone. They wont be here much longer"

"Well, neither will we. Afterall, you're almost finished, aren't you?", he asks.

She shakes her head, "You kidding? That was the easy part. I still have to get the wheels and backend, and I didn't even get underneath, yet."

He tries not to sound nervous, as he says, "You know, I have been thinking about that. I really don't think that's such a good idea. Besides, it's really getting late, and we're going to have to get back before dark, and....."

"Uh-uh, you're not getting out of this. I said I'm giving you a full wash, and that's what I'm going to do. We are not far from Autobot headquarters, and I already set up with Ironhide, if he finds anything suspicious, he'll alert us immediately, and send backup from the Aerialbots standing by, so there's no excuses, you're staying", she puts her foot down, surprising Prime. He never realized there was such a strong will and determination in Carly. Then again, Carly normally spends her time w. Spike and Bumblebee. He can certainly see what attracted Spike to her. She was also quite attractive for a human fem, though still in her late teens, not quite considered 'mature' yet, for her race.

Carly finishes rinsing the soap off of prime, a nice warm water draping over him, leaving his metallic 'skin' a bit sensitive to the dusk chill in the park. His heat temperature control was temp. causing problems with the warm/cold effect, esp. since the inside cab was more than a cozy warm inside. She then soaps up his wheels. And from there, she stars soaping up from the back hitch that the back part hooks to, and slowly starts to climb up what his 'legs' would normally be.

He can't help but to feel a bit of excitement as she slowly moves up his legs, soaping him up. Making him more nervous still was the realization there were still one or two humans standing there 'watching' this cleaning process Carly was doing. He was starting to feel a bit of embarrassment climbing, he felt almost violated. These humans obviously didn't understand what they were watching, figuring they were watching a girl clean a semi. Hell, Carly didn't seem to even realize what she was doing to him. Strangely the audience was actually causing an additional bit of excitement in him, to his surprise. He did not expect that, being that his private times is how he normally liked them: private. But the growing bulge inside in cod was starting to become increasing uncomfortable. But, what could he do?

Autobots explained to humans long ago that how Transformers multiply was purely assemblyline, which was only partially true. When the war called for a demand for more soldiers on both sides, Transformer reproduction was just not enough, anymore. That is when the assemblyline started, to keep up with the demand, due to war times. But, since the question of Transformer reproduction kept being brought up by humans, the Autobots simply found it easier and less embarrassing to say they were created by an assemblyline, and males and fem were created merely for affection purposes. The humans bought it, and never pressed, so the Autobots continued the little white lie.

But, now.....if Carly continues getting closer as she is, he feels eventually something's gotta give. Maybe if he can keep quiet, and let this sweet torture go on just alittle longer, she'll just get it over with, and they can go. Afterall, unlike most human vehicles, Autobots are not caked with grime underneath. They constantly wash daily.

One of the humans finally leave to head home of the two watchers, as Carly rinses off the legs. She then gathers her sponge, soap, bucket, and hose and slips underneath where the water drain is. The dip down actually gives Carly a good 3 - 4 ft. in height for her to work with underneath, which is why she picked this particular parking spot.

She starts by doing her quick spray underneath, Prime doing everything he can to keep from instinctly letting out a moan from the pressure of the water hitting his underneath section. He tries not to think about what she may be doing under there, or worse: what's coming next.....

Carly next fills the bucket and putting soap in it, making it all sudsy. She dunks the sponge in and starts to sponge up the last parts of his legs toward the center where it connects, protected by a painted blue strip. From underneath, she can tell where some of the hidden tran- formation goes, interesting her, as she continues to scrub. From underneath, she notices a strange shutter from Prime, and the quietist grunt slip out. She stops for a minute, "Prime, are you okay?"

He doesn't remember the last time he felt so embarrassed. He makes a personal note to himself: for now on, no matter what, absolutely NO surprises, anymore. Barely controlling his voice, he lies, "Fine". A very quick answer to his normal. Carly senses something in his voice, she realizes something is wrong, but doesn't understand. Then something drips on her head. She looks up, and realizes something on Prime is leaking. She suddenly thinks she knows the answer, "Prime, why didn't you tell me you were damaged?"

"Damaged?", he asks, not understanding. Carly says, "Don't try to deny it. I can hear the pain in your voice. You seem to have sprung a leak down here. Just gimmee a minute, and I think I can fix it."

"No-no, that's not necessary", he suddenly trembles more nervously, "Really, I'm okay. I'll.......have Ratchet check on it, as soon as we make it back. Can we go now?", he asks, his voice betraying a bit more desperacy then he meant to reveal.

"Okay, but let me finish", she says, scrubbing the underside some more, till she finally starts rubbing on the central blue cod peace covering his interface unit. Carly notices the more she scrubs on it, the more it seems to leak out, and Prime is starting to tremble even more uncomfortably now. She thinks, 'poor thing, that leak must be very painful for him for him to be moving around like that. I know why he doesn't want me to do anything......he probably felt he's burdened me enough today. He should know I'd be happy to help'. She focuses on the wrench near her that was used to adjust the hose temperature. 'Well, that should be all I need to remove this plate, and find the leak problem. I'm sure he wont mind.....'

It was humiliating enough for Prime to have Carly 'cleaning' him under there, and then getting worked up from it besides from an innocent human, who had no clue what she was doing, but to have this human still standing there, watching, admiring the work. Then suddenly, his worst horror hit, he felt his cod peace get ripped off, 'NO!', he thought in terror, as his interface unit is suddenly freed, coming out some.

Once Carly got the plate off, she noticed the metal thick rod, that was hidden underneath, move outward a bit. It was covered with a semi-clear fluid, that was leaking out the tip. She was studdying it for a moment, seeing no where in particular where this rod should connect to. Infact, she couldn't tell what use it had for Prime. 'Perhaps another part of his Transformation??', she thought.

Prime stammered, "Carly, wh-what are you doing??"

She calls out, "It's okay, Prime, I found the leak."

Prime was in a panic. He's sure to get busted now. He couldn't transform, now that his cod plate was off. She immediately figure out what the problem was. He was humiliated enough, he just couldn't live with the gaze Carly and this strange human would give him with his Autobot 'pride' sticking straight out. Still, how she was thinking of 'fixing' his leak problem was making him very nervous. If it didn't hurt now, he had this terrible fear it was going to......

Carly felt the first thing she should do is clean off the excess fluid. Taking her hands, she attempted to move her hands down the shaft to clean it off. Oddly enough, it seemed to make it grow out even more, and Prime was starting to tremble uncontrollably. The fluids were leaking even more. Carly was confused, 'Why's he feeling pain here? This isn't were the leak is, unless it was an energon leek, which it's not. She put her hands to her hips for a minute, approached the tip, and attempted to cup the tip with her hand. She found she only succeeded in causing it to leak down her arm, as she thought she heard an ever-so slight gasp from Prime.

She finally paused for a moment finally starting to see the connection, some familiarities with 'human' nature. She thought to herself, 'it couldn't be.....', and she ducked down for a moment to take a good look. 'If' he was something that could reproduce, it may actually make sense, it looked right, but he wasn't that kind of race, plus he wasn't organic. She couldn't fathom something metallic that could possibly have something like themselves. A strange bit of heat started to flush within herself as she suddenly thought of the possibility, 'could it be??'. There's only one way to know for sure......

Prime noticed she seemed to finally stop what she was doing, and he sighed a quiet relief, hoping maybe she finally gave up, and they could go home. That guy was still standing there, he could only figure the man must have truck enjoy or something. The sun was over the land now, and the shadow of darkness was finally starting to spread over. He was about to give another subtle hint to Carly to leave, when he felt her hand on his member once more. He tensed up thinking, 'just another quick wipe up and it's over. Just hold on another minute.....'.

Unfortunately, this time it wasn't the same. Her hands rubbed the tip, coating her hands and arms with the lubricant. She then slowly started to stroke the massive stem back and forth, rubbing softly, slowly.......then slowly started to quicken the pace, stroking it harder. His interface proudly grew it's maximum length, leaking out more lubricant. Prime jerked from the waves of passion hitting him suddenly, 'Primus! I can't stand it, anymore!'

Not being able to hold it in any longer, he lets out a loud passionate moan. The human takes a couple steps back, wondering if there's a couple in the cab, suddenly.

Carly smiles wickedly, 'you deceitful bastard! Assembly line, my ass!' The rod, itself, seems to reverberate, rather it be from Prime's shaking, the fluids, flowing through, or some other reason. Carly decides to have alittle fun with this newfound 'item', giving Prime a real surprise. Pealing off her swimsuit, she climbs up on the stem, rubbing her nakedness around it, her breasts dangling down, grabbing them both, she rubs them up and down it, rubbing her wet vagina up and down, feeling her own passions building. The reverberation makes it feels almost like a large, warm, wet vibrator being stroked up and down her outside, 'oh, god! If only he wasn't so large!', she thought fantasizing about it.

Prime was grunting and moaning, crying out, "Oh yes, Primus, YES!" The guy who was listening, decided to have a seat near one of the picnic tables to listen to the couples in the truck, while he, himself started to rub up. Despite this 'other' person around, he couldn't stay in truck mode like this anymore, it was too restricting for him, he had to transform, it was too much.

He transforms, bringing his hand to make sure Carly is okay, and doesn't fall, when he moves. Once the transformation is completed, he nearly collapses to his hands and knees, still gasping for air, shaking terribly, embarrassed beyond all belief, and trying desperately to hide his face from Carly, as well as the shocked stranger who just witnessed a giant transformer with a penis???

Once Carly was able to get her balance again, she grabbed hold of the stem tight (tight for her), stroking, saying gently, "I thought transformers didn't reproduce, Optimus.....huh? huh??"

Inbetween gasps, he manages to pant out, "I'll.... explain.....later.....??", he begs. She rubs her body slowly up and down his member, and says, "Roll on your back."

"But, Carly.....I think.....", she snaps, "I didn't tell you think, I said roll on your back!"

Despite his better judgement, the waves of passion compel him to obey her. He manages to whisper in embarrassment, "There's someone watching....."

She glances over at the guy, who is sitting there, mouth gaping, hand still on his crotch. She smiles at him & gives him a wink, "So what? Let him have his fun." Her hands stroke up and down his gigantic member like an idol of worship, "I have my prize."

In between his moans, he says, "But, we can't do anything...", his interface unit being slightly thrusting upward. She says, "Well, we'll just have to make due with what we got."

"But......what about.....Spike?", he manages to ask. She shrugs, rubbing her vagina up and down his stem, "Well, he had his choice to cum, no pun intended", she jokes, "It's his loss....."

She continues to rub herself up and down him, stroking her tits in small circles on either side of his rod, like two flesh sponges, rubbing herself up and down him. Her own passions getting out of control. From all the constant sponging and washing she did earlier, building up to now, Prime already felt like he was about to explode. At least his member was being rubbed. Though the vibrating motion from Prime was definitely exiting her, she wasn't sure she'd get the climax she needed. Her own fluids were leaking down her leg.

Suddenly, she felt someone's hand rub her ass down toward her crotch. She froze surprised for a moment. The guy watching couldn't handle it himself, anymore, and decided to see if he could be of assistance, "Need some help, little girl?", the guy asked.

Now Prime froze, not expecting this strange turn of events. Carly could feel his finger creeping inside her wet swollen pussy. Instinctly she cried out, "Yes! Oh, yes!!"

He was already undressed by the time he reached her, and did not waste time thrusting his penis deep and hard inside her. She cried out, desperate for more. As the stranger slammed himself in Carly, she in return was being jerked harder and quicker onto Prime, rubbing even faster. Plus the way he held her, he had her propped up higher, making it possible to reach Prime's tip, where she used her hand to stroke his most sensitive area, now. In a lustful bliss, she used her tongue, licking all along the hole area, lapping up what little lubricant she could, worrying what it might do to her, later.....

All three of them seem to hit their peek at the same time, as they all came in a great joyful bliss. Unfortunately, as Prime came, they were flooded instantly, and nearly washed away. Carly just barely kept hold of Prime's organ to keep from falling off him from the sudden waterfall, per-say......the man holding onto Carly. When it was all over, Prime's head collapsed backwards, after being so drained.

It's a long couple moments before any of them start to move, Carly looking over at this stranger, asking, "Who are you?"

"I'm Phil, how do you do?", the guy smiles, pleasantly.

Prime manages to lean his head upward (not the limp one, the head on his shoulders....) to see who this guy is. He just smiles at him, "Hi, I'm Phil". He manages to ask, "Uh, why did you decide to stay in the park?"

He shrugs, "What can I say, I like the park, I like young girls, and I really like big trucks."

Prime wasn't sure how to take that, and decided it was best he didn't press further. The man slid down, wiping off the wet lubricant he was covered in, saying, "Whoa! What a ride!", he grabs his cloths, and waves to the two, "Well, it's getting late, maybe we'll meet again, seeya!", and takes off.

Prime shakes his head, "I've heard stranger, but not much......", and looks over at Carly, hands crossed glaring at him. His discomfort was suddenly starting to return. He wasn't sure which bothered him more, the fact he was going to have to explain this to Carly, the hopes Spike would never find out, or the fact if Aleta ever found out, she'd string him alive, "Uh.......", is all he's able to stammer out.

She says, "Well? We were told that Autobots don't reproduce, so what is this for, 'Optimus'??", she says, flicking his now limp member, which caused him to jump, since he was so sensitive there, especially right now, after the ejaculation. "Alright, alright......I'll explain, the truth this time, I promise. Let's just get back home....please??"

Carly agreed, they packed up, and headed back to Autobot Headquarters........

-- End --

send bouquets of flowers to Clarity

return to Phantom's Adult Fanfic Mini-Archive