Phantom's Smut Confession

by Phantom
rating: ***+p

Brief note: I have a human character named Phantom, but to make things fun I gave myself a robotic form with that codename. The two are not related in any way. My sexy character has a black paint job with red and yellow accents, and of course she's got a nice figure. ;)

* * * * *

My hand trembles as I raise it to press the door buzzer. I shift from foot to foot impatiently. My fuel pump hammers in my chest. Hard to believe that I'm about to enter the sacred sanctum, the mysterious realm behind that foreboding closed door. I shiver just thinking about it.

After a few seconds that stretch into eons, an authoritative, sexy voice answers, "Enter." The doors slide open, as if by magic. I stare at them for a heartbeat, as if I've never seen such a thing before, then step inside. My optics focus on the gorgeous red god before me. My gaze travels up from his solid chest, which must have some delicious pleasure spots, to his sleek neck, then up to that maddeningly impassive faceplate. Finally my gaze locks with his. Time seems to freeze for a moment, then he breaks the spell, looking away and coughing slightly. I shiver again. He's just so sexy when he's flustered!

"Hello, Phantom," he says, trying to sound casual, as if I haven't just tried to devour him with my optics alone. "How are things with you? Are you adjusting well?"

'With you to ogle, most definitely,' I think to myself, almost giggling at that naughty thought. Aloud I say, "Well, it's had its ups and downs, but I'm managing. Everyone here has been really helpful and friendly. Some are rather odd, though, like Springer. I feel like I'm going to bust a gasket when he starts telling jokes."

I could swear I see a twinkle in his optics. "Ah yes," he says in amusement, "Springer is renowned for his bizarre antics. If he gets to be too much, though, just let me know."

"Okay," I purr. "Anyway, here's the report I promised. Jazz said he'd pass it on for me, but I figured it would be nicer to deliver it in person."

"Uh, certainly," Optimus replies. His nervousness is beginning to show. I arch my back slightly, giving him a very good look at my chest. I wonder idly how long it's been since he last interfaced.

My hand feels rather numb as I offer up the data pad. It suddenly slips from my grasp and tumbles to the floor. I jump in surprise, then kneel to pick it up. Optimus, the eternal gentleman that he is, stands and comes around the desk to help. Our hands brush as we both reach for the data pad at the same time. I shudder as a drop of wetness seeps out into my sod piece. Primus, I can't believe how much this is arousing me! Just this small touch would satisfy my fantasies for months to come.

I look up to see his intense blue optics fixed upon me. I barely suppress a moan as my sod piece becomes damper. This has to be the most arousing thing that's ever happened to me. He picks up the pad with one hand and gently takes my hand in the other, helping me to my feet. I swoon at his touch, and he drops the pad to grab me in both arms. Sigh... I snuggle against his chest for a moment until he steadies me.

I look up at him, desire smoldering in my optics. He stares back, unsure of what to do. In a moment he'll collect his scattered thoughts and return to Mr. Propriety. My air intakes suck in a large amount of oxygen. 'Well,' I tell myself, 'it's now or never.' I stand up on my tiptoes, wrap my arms around his neck, and give his faceplate a long, lingering kiss.

Once that is done, I draw back, feeling rather foolish. I have just smooched an unfeeling faceplate, and now that I have crossed some invisible line, he will avoid me like the plague. I pull back slightly to leave, before I make my predicament any worse.

I stop when I see the look on the visible part of his face. Some deep, primal emotion is reflected, and if I didn't believe that Optimus is the biggest prude around, I could swear it is lust. Many of my fellow femmes told me how they had practically kissed his feet and never gotten any reaction. I am absolutely stunned.

Optimus speaks gruffly, never taking his gaze off me, "Computer, magna-seal doors. Put all calls and pages on hold, full privacy mode."

His arms tighten around me again as my legs begin shaking so terribly I'm afraid I'll fall. That intense gaze sets off a divine rippling in my core, and a slight trickle begins to flow out into my sod piece. I moan slightly at the sensation. At this rate I'll cum before he'd even gets my armor off.

My hand rises up to caress his chest, but his own powerful hand intercepts it. He shakes his head teasingly, and I feel ready to bawl from disappointment. However, he isn't going to be a total party pooper, I soon find out, as he deftly turns me around so my back is pressing against his chest. Once he ensures that I will not try to turn around, his deft hands begin to stroke down my armor, teasingly tracing my breastplate.

I gasp and arch to meet his hands, leaning into his back. I can feel the vibrations as he chuckles against my neck, optics avidly watching his hands at work. They rove up and down my sides, causing me to shiver. "Please," I murmur. I feel as if I have been waiting for this for a lifetime. Mercifully he gives in, and those talented hands quickly find the latches and undo them. The thunk as the metal hits the ground is barely noticed.

I am in heaven as air swirls around my exposed breasts, causing the circuitry to prickle. Optimus brings his fingers up to gently tease the black spheres, pointedly ignoring the fiery red nipples in the center. The metal there is extremely malleable with some metamorphic properties, and as his fingers gently trace around the areola, the nipples harden until they stand straight out.

By this point I am panting and writhing against him. I don't think I can take much more of this gentle torture. With a self-satisfied grunt, he brings his fingers up to my distended nipples and tweaks them gently. I cry out as my sod piece becomes flooded. The liquid begins to trickle down my thighs. I don't think I've ever been this wet before. 'Please, Primus, if you're listening, don't let this end!' I plead. It feels so much better than in my fantasies. Still, there's just one thing wrong. At this point in my head I'd be straddling him and running my hands along his chest. I ache to touch him, but I have no problems with the current arrangement. I could cum so easily just like this. My interface port is open, and my clit is as hard as a steel button, begging to be touched. My hips arch into open air, trying to rub against something and find satisfaction.

I whimper in disappointment as one of Prime's hands abandons my nipple and slowly meanders down my chest. He pauses to gently rub his palm on the expanse of black metal of my belly, which causes a flurry of electronic impulses to race down my interface. I'm twisting and moaning in delighted agony. I'm surprised he's managed to hold me in place. He senses my desperation, and his other hand follows suit, smoothing down my belly to my sod piece. He teasingly traces the outline, then locates the clasps. Another stream of lubricant shoots out of my highly aroused interface, trickling down my legs.

I cry out in relief as his fingers undo the latches, letting the sod piece come free, then tossing it into a corner. The perfume of aroused female fills the room, and I hear him moan low in his throat. 'This has to be affecting him,' I think to myself. 'Why won't he let me pleasure him?' I try to turn around to ask him when he brings his right finger up and gently massages my clit.

I sink back against him with an agonized whimper as my interface circuits go crazy, shivering and pulsing at the contact. "Ahh... yes, do it!" I beg him, not caring how desperate I sound. Those words send a tremor through his strong body, and I yearn to turn and rip off his armor, but my body goes limp like a rubber band as he gently inserts his index finger up inside me, all the while rubbing my clit with his thumb.

I go full tilt at the incredibly satisfying sensation of fullness, bumping and grinding against his hand frantically. I'm practically sobbing at the delicious sensations. His middle finger busies itself with tracing the area between my tailpipe and the lips of my interface as his other fingers busily work away on me. His left hand slides back up my coolant-soaked body to rub against my nipples, which feel like they're going to burst.

I feel the inner heat swell to the boiling point. I'm getting so close.... I struggle to tell him, but all that comes out is an unintelligible moan. He seems to understand, though, and increases the friction of those deliciously dexterous digits. It's hard to believe that I'm not dreaming, that it's not my own hand busily working away on myself as I fantasize about him, but my fingers are not that big, and those quiet moans in my audio are not my own. I feel my body start to tense up, and I bear down on those fingers pressed against me. Optimus slides his finger up as far as it will go, his thumb working my clit as I start to go over the edge. With a shriek I let go, my interface exploding in a torrent of spasms, fluids gushing from the opening all over Prime's hand. I writhe, my optics going offline as my interface milks his hand with powerful contractions. My temperature controls fluctuate erratically, making me feel hot and cold at the same time. I'm busy milking my orgasm for all it's worth, praying that my memory circuits are functioning well enough to record this momentous experience.

Gradually the wild pulsations begin to slow, and I sag against the man of my dreams, a content smile spreading across my face. Aftershocks continue to ripple through my body as I slowly come down from my high. The arms holding me tightly gradually loosen their hold, and I am able to turn and face my pleasurer.

I study his expression curiously. He ducks his head to avoid my gaze, but I cup his cheek in one hand and gently turn his head back around. "Thanks," I purr, shivering as an aftershock ripples through my body.

His gaze settles on me for a moment, then he glances away. "No problem," he murmurs.

A naughty smile crosses my face as I rub against him, noting his slight grimace. 'Bingo!' I silently cheer. I'm thrilled to have aroused him to at least some degree. Seized with a naughty thought, I grasp that magic hand and bring it to my lips, smirking at his sharp gasp. I begin to ardently suck on his fingers, licking off my juices. This time his optics flicker, and he cannot suppress a soft moan. I can see some kind of battle being waged in his head as he stands stock-still, then he jerks his hand away and raises it to his face. I am rather confused at this point, and all I can do is watch. With a deft motion of his hand, he unfastens his battle mask and tosses it aside.

My mouth drops open in astonishment. In all the time I've drooled over him from afar, I had no idea that his mask was removable! Before I can think, or manage to close my mouth, he pulls me close and slants his mouth over mine, kissing me passionately. My optics flicker off as I return the kiss as forcefully as I can. Amazingly I feel myself getting wet again. What a guy! Who else could turn me on so much from just a kiss?

After a few more heavenly minutes of such treatment, I break away and begin tracing that well-formed chest of his. He moans, and I stare at his expression, eating up his look of ecstasy. "Now," I murmur, "why didn't you let me touch you before?"

"Uh..." he struggles to think through the sensory overload. "I didn't want to get you involved in pleasuring me. It's not exactly something that I want spread around the base."

"I'm already involved," I wink at him as my hands travel lower. "And I refuse to stop until I've had full satisfaction. You wouldn't want to leave me unsatisfied, now would you?" All he can manage to do is moan in reply.

"Good," I smirk. I survey the room, looking for a nice spot to get things started. That big chair of his catches my eye. Squealing, I rush over to it and plunk myself down. "Whee!" I laugh as I twirl around in it. I laugh as his bemused expression catches my eye. "Sorry, but I've always wanted to sit in this chair," I giggle. "This is where all the important decisions are made." Excited, I wiggle around in the seat, feeling another gush of liquid between my legs. I giggle again when I realize I've left my mark. My grin stretches from audial to audial. I've found just the spot.

"Come here," I beckon seductively. Amazingly enough, he obeys as if in a trance. I stand up and push him into the chair. He lands a bit awkwardly and stares up at me in confusion. I laugh at how he's sprawled in the chair. He gets the idea rather quickly as I lower myself onto his lap, facing toward him, my legs dangling over the rear of the chair. Then he finally comes alive and grabs my head with one hand, drawing me in for another kiss. My hands trace his chest panel and wander down to his torso, causing him to shiver deliciously. The movement fans the embers of my passion, causing my lust to flare. My interface circuitry begins to pulse insistently, demanding satisfaction. I moan as he reaches up to caress my breasts, which can never have too much stimulation. Spurred on, my fingers trace around his hips and down to his codpiece. I smile wickedly as I tease the sensitive metal around it, wrenching a tormented groan from the handsome mech. I pause to give him a heated kiss, flicking my oral probe against his own, then I give his codpiece a tug, and it slides off beautifully in my hand.

I stare, awestruck, at the sight before me as the metal covering falls from my numb fingers. He has the most gorgeous interface I have ever seen! I've heard rumors that Megatron and Ultra Magnus are larger, but this guy is plenty big for me! His cock is a gorgeous blue, the same color of his hands, nice and shiny. I'm practically salivating like a carbon-based animal as I eye it hungrily. My nether circuits send up a clamor, throbbing heatedly, crying out for me to drive that yummy shaft inside. I fully intend to fulfill their desire, but I want to have some fun first. After all, this is my fantasy come to life, and I want to enjoy it to the fullest. Almost of its own accord, my hand reaches out to caress the mushroom-shaped head. I almost purr as Optimus trembles beneath me, sighing erotically, his hands squeezing my breasts. I take a perverse pleasure in torturing him, slowly raising his arousal and making him crave a union between our bodies. My fingers tickle the shaft, and my other hand joins in on the fun, stroking the silky head. A sob catches in his throat as precious drops of precum leak from the tip. I run my finger through it and bring it to my mouth, licking it off delicately. Ohhh, the taste is divine! I nearly cum right there, as my core clenches tightly, threatening to go over the top. I manage to fight down my arousal with some effort and return to stroking my helpless lover. He's now moaning constantly, shifting beneath me, as one hand traces the tip and the other smoothly strokes the shaft.

Never a slouch in the lovemaking department, Optimus realizes that I'm nearing desperation too. He squeezes my breasts, thumbing the tips, then one hand ventures down my front to my clit and strokes it, a kinky gleam in his optic. Oh, oh, I can't stand it any longer! He chuckles and I glare at him but I'm past caring by this point. He grasps my waist with both hands, and I allow him to raise me up off of his lap. I hang there suspended for a moment, then he yanks me down, impaling my wide-open core on his pulsing cock.

I scream as I cum suddenly, thrashing about on that lovely rod buried deep inside, frictioning madly. It's all Prime can do to hold on to me and make sure I don't topple us both. He watches with wide optics, eating up the sight of me madly humping his interface, lost to everything but release. Soon the pulsations wind down, and I come down from my high, sagging against his chest. He pats my back, waiting for me to recover. I lay there for a moment, but when he shifts slightly I feel his cock rub me and it sends my desire spiraling upward once more. I straighten up and begin to ride him as best I can, rising up and then thrusting back down on his burning cord. We moan and pant together, coolant dripping off of us. I desperately want him to stroke my breasts, but his hands are busy on my hips, helping me pump in and out of him. I assure that I won't topple over without my hands in place, then I raise them to my breasts, squeezing them slightly as I rub the nipples with my thumbs. "Aaaahhhhhhh," I sigh, feeling a third orgasm speeding its way towards me. I hump against him desperately, trying to rub my clit against his body.

Prime's panting changes in pitch, and he begins to delve into me powerfully. I feel spasms beginning to grip his cock, and I smile in ecstasy as I bear down on him. "Ohhhh, yes!" he moans as his pleasure peaks, then his shaft erupts, spewing a torrent of cum into me. I shriek as the warm liquid coats my insides, the sensation bringing me to the brink. My hands dive for my interface, stroking for all they're worth, and soon I am joining him in the throes of release. I collapse on top of him, moaning as my core tenses against him, squeezing his shaft. He gasps at the sensation, causing more fluid to spill out from his cock in a small orgasm. We stare at each other feverishly as the spasms subside.

"Mmmm," I sigh contentedly, snuggling against his chest, feeling his cock deflate. He strokes my back reassuringly, and for a moment I am happy to lie still against him. Once my body begins to calm, I straighten up and plant a kiss on his parted lips. "Thanks for the ride, handsome," I purr. "We really should do this again."

"Uhh... how was I?" he asks a bit self-consciously.

I smirk. "You were the best fuck I've ever had."

"Well, I guess I can't beat that, can I?" he grins.

I climb off of him, shuddering as fluids trickle out of my interface. "Now don't go getting cocky." I find my discarded armor and quickly snap it on. "See you around," I say as I turn to go. "And when I look at you, imagine how much I must want to lay you again."

I let myself out of his office and head down the hall, barely able to smother the exited giggles behind my hand. My clit and interface are humming contentedly, and I have never felt this good before. I am looking forward to another bonk session in the future.

The End!

return to Phantom's Adult Fanfic Mini-Archive