Consummation

by Phantom
rating: ***+op



Author's note: This fanfic takes place during Come What May, chapters 9-10. Several scenes are taken from that fic and incorporated here. For those who haven't read the story, Optimus Prime has finally taken a new girlfriend, a century after Alita's death. After dating for two years, they are ready to become intimate.


“There's a story in my eyes
Turn the pages of desire
Now it's time to trade those dreams
For the rush of passion's fire
I can feel you tremble when we touch
And I feel the hand of fate
Reaching out to both of us
I've been holding back the night
I've been searching for a clue from you
I'm gonna try with all my might
To make this story line come true
Can ya feel me tremble when we touch
Can ya feel the hand of fate
Reaching out to both of us
This love affair can't wait”
-- “I Can't Hold Back” -- Survivor

* * * * *
Optimus Prime paused outside the door, his hand poised over the chime. He felt a sudden, inexplicable desire to just run away, to give in to the case of nerves that had seized him. 'Coward!' he mentally berated himself. 'There's nothing to be afraid of!' Gathering his courage, he pressed the door chime. A moment later, the door slid open and the smile of an angel greeted him, melting away some of the anxiety.

“Optimus!” Andromeda gasped. “I wasn't expecting you.”

“I know,” he smiled with his optics. “I wanted this to be a surprise.”

“A surprise?” she echoed, realizing he was carrying a sack of sorts. “Well, come in then. The place is a bit of a mess. I haven't had the time to straighten it up – the tube transport system is just days away from completion, and it's taken up every second I have.”

“You know I don't care about a few things lying about.” He entered her quarters, noting a few things out of place, but nothing major. Rodimus, on the other hand, tried to keep his quarters neat, but when he was preoccupied with some new project or emergency, he could be a real slob. Sometimes Optimus wondered if living creatures hid in the piles of discarded Energon cube shells.

“What's in the bag?” she asked curiously.

Instead of replying, he reached in and pulled out two translucent Energon tapers and ignited them. The soft glow of candlelight filled the living room, and Andromeda turned off the lights, enjoying the romantic atmosphere. Optimus also pulled out a small music disc and inserted it in her sound system. Soft strains of music filled the air.

“Sit down,” he instructed, seating himself and patting the cushion next to him. She did so curiously. What was this all about?

Optimus took off his battle mask so that she could see his gentle smile. “On Earth there is a certain occasion known as Valentine's Day. It has a bloody history but eventually became known as a celebration of love and romance. Sometimes the humans go a little overboard with it, but it is still a very nice holiday, and I wanted to celebrate it with you. I thought about mentioning it last year, but I was afraid you'd think it was silly. This year I decided to take a chance.”

The femme smiled tenderly at him, caressing his cheek. “I don't think it's silly. I think it's sweet. I'm not quite sure I understand it, but I'd love to celebrate this Valentine's Day thing with you.”

“I got something for you.” Optimus actually looked bashful as he reached into the bag once more and held out a box. In curiosity, she opened it and pulled out a gorgeous miniature statue of a horse, hewn out of a clear, faceted crystalline substance. Jewels formed the eyes, and the mane and tail were a milky white. “It's made out of diamonds, a precious Earth gemstone,” he explained. “You were so fascinated by the horses we saw on Earth, and when I saw this I knew you would like it.”

“I love it!” she gasped, admiring how it refracted the candlelight into tiny rainbows. She realized that it must have been very expensive. “You really shouldn't have, Optimus! It must have cost you a fortune!”

“What am I going to use the credits for? I don't have many expenses. I've saved up quite a bit over millions of years, and I don't know what to do with it. It's a pleasure to buy things for you. It makes me happy.”

“But I don't have anything for you!” she wailed, feeling guilty.

Optimus laughed. “This was a surprise, silly! I didn't want you to buy me anything. Besides,” his voice grew soft, “I have the best gift right here.” He caressed her cheek. She melted at his loving words.

“Would you like to dance?” he asked, standing and holding out his hand. She took it gladly and let him lead her to a clear spot in the room. He had improved a bit since their last dance, but not much, so they just swayed back and forth. She rested her head on his shoulder, and he held her close, stroking her head affectionately. As the song ended, he took her head in both of his hands and kissed her deeply.

“Optimus,” she said teasingly, stroking his cheek, “are you trying to seduce me?”

“Yeah,” he said a bit bashfully, smiling shyly. “But only if you want me to.”

“Convince me,” she murmured, wrapping her arms around his waist and giving him an open-mouthed kiss. His nervousness was replaced by a heady desire that filled him. He wanted her so badly he could taste it. Here was his perfect moment, and he knew he could no longer refuse her.

His lips parted, turning the kiss into an erotic experience. She moaned softly as his mouth worked against hers seductively. His hands eased down to her waist, where he pulled her against him. She pressed against his body eagerly, feeling his warmth. She had been waiting for this moment for so long. She couldn't wait to explore him from head to foot, and of course, what lay in between. She shuddered as his hands roved up and down her sides, testing the waters. In encouragement she reached out and caressed his broad chest, feeling him tremble at her touch.

Feeling emboldened, Optimus kissed his way down her neck and along her shoulder. She sighed, her head falling back, inviting more. His lips returned to hers, kissing her fiercely as his hands began to wander around the seams of her breastplate. His fuel pump was hammering in his chest, and he was already at full arousal. Just thinking about touching her was driving him crazy. Her hands on his chest sent pleasurable tingles straight down between his legs, making him moan in need.

“Come on,” Andromeda murmured, taking his hand and leading him into her recharge chamber. Her bed was comfortably large enough for both of them, but it was nowhere as big as his own colossal recharge berth. Being the commander-in-chief had its privileges, after all. He had had only fleeting glimpses of this room, but it had featured prominently in his fantasies. They resumed their heated petting and necking, but inside, Optimus froze, paralyzed by a massive case of performance anxiety. 'Oh, Primus, I've completely forgotten how to do this!' he thought in a panic, his mind going entirely blank. 'Has it really been that long? How can I possibly bring her pleasure?' To make matters worse, his straining erection began to falter in the face of uncertainty.

Andromeda sensed the attack of nerves and patted his leg soothingly. “Are you okay with this?” she asked, looking at him in concern. “We can stop if you're not ready.”

Optimus tried to smile, looking undeniably nervous. “I should be the one asking you that,” he said a bit teasingly.

“Ha!” she laughed. “I've been ready for quite some time now. The question is if *you* want this.”

“I do,” he murmured, kissing her. “It… it's just been a very long time for me, that's all.” He looked away. “I'm not sure if I can please you the way I'd like to.”

“Don't worry about a thing.” Andromeda's lithe fingers began to caress his chest once more, making him groan and shudder. “Just let it happen, and you'll do fine.”

Her gentle, teasing touch quickly brought him back to full, intense arousal. She was right – if he started worrying about it, he wouldn't be able to perform at all. He wanted this so badly! If he just took things slowly and focused on their mutual pleasure, he should be all right. His hands shook slightly as he traced the outline of her breastplate, then he dared to run his hands all over the protective covering, yearning for what lay beneath. Andromeda stirred at his touch, her lips parting as she moaned. Her hands roamed up and down his back, pulling him forward slightly in encouragement. He had managed to get this far before, and the memory spurred him on. Searching her face for the slightest sign of displeasure, he fumbled for the catches and unfastened her breastplate. He was instantly captivated by a beautiful, symmetrical pair of dark blue breasts, capped with even darker nipples. He could feel his erection straining against his codpiece, but he forced himself to hold still until she smiled at him encouragingly. Only then did he allow himself to reach out and cup her breasts in his two powerful hands, gently thumbing the nipples. She mewled and twisted in his grasp, loving his touch. He allowed himself an inward smile. He still had it, after all this time.

“Do… do they look okay?”

Optimus looked at her blankly. His mind was rather foggy to begin with, and it wasn't easy for him to concentrate. “Huh?” he said, sounding quite unlike the eloquent Autobot leader he normally was.

Andromeda actually looked uncertain. “I've always thought they were on the small side.” She gestured weakly toward her chest.

“I love the way you look! They're perfect. Don't change anything about them.” To prove his point, he leaned down and began kissing her cleavage with abandon. He took his sweet time exploring her chest, sucking and licking his way around her curves until he reached the taut nipple, taking it into his mouth. Touching her breasts always got him hot under the armor, and he had waited a long time to explore them with his mouth. She certainly seemed to enjoy his efforts as she whimpered and clutched his head closer. His head spun, scarcely able to believe that he was in bed with her at last, free to touch her anywhere.

He thought that his codpiece would simply explode and fly across the room from the pressure of his contained erection. It was of little consequence to him – what mattered now was her pleasure. He wanted to drive her out of her mind, hearing her scream his name in climax. It was all coming back to him now, and he remembered exactly how to pleasure a female. His hand reached down to her knee and began to inch its way upward, while his lips kissed their way down her abdomen. She knew exactly where they would meet, and the anticipation was driving her crazy! The feel of his strong, powerful yet gentle hands smoothing their way over her body was simply indescribable. She had gotten wet every time he had touched her in his hesitant yet desirous way, and at the moment she was absolutely soaked. This was surpassing all of her fantasies, and she only hoped that it wouldn't end too soon.

Optimus reached her sodpiece and ringed the armor seams with lines of kisses. His hand finally reached the top of her thigh and, a little shyly, began to press and rub against her heated core. She let out a choked cry and begged, “Don't stop, please!” He could not manage to suppress an aroused groan at her plea. Gods, that turned him on so much! It felt so good to be able to bring her pleasure, and she wanted him to keep going! He fought to keep his hands steady as he groped about the latches of her covering. His optics were ready to pop as she was unveiled for his viewing pleasure. How many times had he dreamed about this moment? He felt a little lightheaded as he ate up the sight before him of her darkened optics, rounded breasts, and spread legs, which were becoming damper by the moment. She wanted him! The very sight of her naked and trembling form drove him beyond all reason, and he moaned in desperation, realizing that his own needs could no longer be neglected. The pressure behind his codpiece was absolutely crushing!

Andromeda fixed him with a sultry, slant-eyed look and he wanted to climax right then. Primus, she was so incredible! She rolled over on her side and pushed him effortlessly onto his back. He was helpless to resist her will, and it was all he could do to moan and shudder as her hands wandered all over him. She squeezed his aft with relish – she had admired his incredible rear for so long, and it was wonderful to finally touch it. He was hers, body and soul, and tonight she was claiming him. The other femmes would simply kill to be in her position right now, but Optimus didn't go for just any femme. He had chosen her, and he had made it very clear that he loved her and had put off physical satisfaction until he felt that the right time had come. Now that she had him at her mercy, she wasn't going to let him go until she had melted him into a helpless puddle of desire. She seemed to be touching him everywhere at once – his chest, his strong arms, his thighs. He trembled uncontrollably as those maddening slim hands encircled his codpiece, then she paused and looked at him questioningly. He had always stopped her in the past at this point, whether out of modesty or nerves or some bizarre sign of respect for her. “P—please!” he gasped. He couldn't wait any longer! He reached down, his large hand wrapping around hers and twisting the armor cover slightly to the left. The latches disengaged, releasing a hard and very ready interface, already beginning to bead with precum.

Optimus groaned and covered his face with one hand, suffering a sudden attack of modesty. It had always been difficult for him to bare himself before others. “Ohhh…” she breathed, and he darted a wary look her way. “Ohh, my!” Was this a good or a bad thing? A sense of self-consciousness began to eat away at him.

Andromeda gasped, a hand flying to her open mouth. “I had no idea! I mean, I had fantasies… but wow! That's incredible!”

Optimus shot her a very nervous look. “Um… incredibly good or incredibly bad?”

She looked at him in surprise. He could be surprisingly vulnerable at times. Did he really not realize the effect he had on the majority of the female population? “Incredibly good, silly! My god, you're huge!”

“I am?” Optimus still looked uncertain. “I've been told on occasion that I'm rather well-endowed, but it's not like I really have much of a reference. I don't make it a practice to show off my body, and I really haven't had the opportunity to compare with other males. But if you like it, it's good enough for me.”

“I like,” she purred. She demonstrated by running her fingertips up his engorged length. He whimpered, trying to remain as still as possible, but it was damn difficult. It had been over a century since he had been touched like this, and he was very much afraid that it would be over all too quickly. Yet he could not bring himself to tell her to slow down – he was enjoying this far too much! Her hand wrapped around the shaft as she began to stroke him up and down. Each movement wrenched a moan from him until he was trembling. Unable to stand the torment, he pushed her hand aside and abruptly rolled over, coming to kneel between her legs. Her hands grabbed at his hips, seeking to pull him close and impale him on her.

Optimus lowered himself atop his sweetheart, enjoying the feel of her body beneath him, while being careful not to crush her beneath his weight. It was all so incredible, sweet as well as erotic. He still felt a small twinge of nervousness, the fear that his performance wouldn't measure up, but he brushed it aside. He couldn't let fear get in the way of their first joining. This was a very important, intimate experience for him. “Ready?” he whispered.

Ani fixed him with a sweet smile. He was such an attentive lover, and she had no doubt that he would stop immediately if she told him to. “I'm ready,” she murmured, her hands sliding up around his back. His hand moved to caress her entrance, and she made a keening noise, needing him inside her, now! His fingers came away soaked. He couldn't wait a second longer, and she seemed to feel the same way. He positioned himself carefully at her entrance and began to slide in, taking care to go slowly. He wanted to give her ample time to adjust to his size, if he was indeed as large as she claimed. She did feel quite tight around him, her inner walls squeezing him pleasurably. When he was finally sheathed fully within her, he paused, gathering an iron grip on his control. He'd need every bit of it.

Andromeda soon found herself at the center of Prime's efforts to bring her to incredible heights of pleasure. She moaned every time he thrust within her, rubbing his swollen head against her sensitive circuitry. He angled himself to stimulate her sweet spot, wrenching needy whimpers from her lips. His tempo increased slightly, sensing her growing need and only fanning the flames. Her hands smoothed down his back, coming to grab at his aft, then wrap around his hips, guiding him eagerly. How could he have been worried about pleasing her?! He knew exactly what she wanted! She watched him raptly as he moved atop her, supporting his weight on his arms, his face a mask of concentration. His cock filled her and stretched her divinely, giving her incredible pleasure. She focused on his beautiful solid chest in heady excitement. She had fantasized about this for so long: his weight atop her, the feeling of him inside her, the expressions on his face as he made love. It was all so much better than she had imagined. She knew that she was one of the very few females to ever experience this with him, and that this was precious for both of them. “Oooh, that's good!” she gasped. “Optimus!” He bent his head at an awkward angle, managing to take one of her breasts into his mouth. A massive tremor shook her, her nether regions becoming molten. She could no longer hold back her release and came with a cry, squeezing his pole in release.

Optimus groaned piteously as Andromeda's climax massaged his erection. He turned his head and bit his forearm fiercely, trying to hold back his own impending release. If he came now, it would be over far too soon. He shuddered, and it seemed for a moment that he would lose the battle, but then his control asserted itself, and he was able to force his body to slowly back away from the brink. Recovering from her immense orgasm, Andromeda looked at him questioningly. “You didn't….”

“No.” Optimus gave her a dazzling smile. “I wanted the pleasure to be all yours. I can wait. Besides, I know you can be pleasured again. If I achieved release, that would be the end of it.”

Andromeda frowned slightly. She definitely appreciated his attentiveness and his willingness to please, but she didn't like his holding back. Lovemaking was about two people sharing pleasure, and she wanted him to enjoy himself every bit as much as she did. He always kept such an iron grip on his control, and she wanted to crack it, to make him surrender to his lust. “Roll over,” she commanded, slapping his chest. He looked at her, a bit taken aback. She nudged at him until he complied, positioning himself so that she lay above him, still holding his rod deep within her folds. She smiled craftily. He lay docilely below her, allowing her to take control. Just the way she wanted him! She stretched luxuriously as she began to work herself atop him, giving him an optic-popping view of her swaying breasts. Optimus gasped, feeling her core grip him tighter. “How… how did you know I liked this?” he managed to pant.

She grinned wickedly. “You were too much in control. I thought this would get you to loosen up.” She sped up slightly, making him shiver in delight. Primus, she was amazing! She rode him with abandon, moving her entire body in an erotic rhythm that was hypnotic. He felt his control slipping away rapidly, and this time he surrendered to it eagerly, moaning louder and louder. His cock was throbbing so badly he thought it would simply burst! He reached for her dangling breasts and she seized his hands, pinning them above his head. The restraint drove him over the edge, and he came with a cry, screaming her nickname, “Aniiiii!!!” His back was arched, his heels digging into the bed as he spurted an immense amount of cum into her willing body. The sight of her mate in the throes of a gigantic orgasm, and the sensation of his pulsating erection, was enough to trigger a second climax, and she lanced herself down on his throbbing cock, crying out. They trembled together in mutual release, united in their pleasure.

* * * * *

Rodimus was working late in his office, trying to kill the eternal mass of paperwork that threatened to smother him. He read through dozens of reports, marking anything that would need Optimus' personal attention. He didn't mind the battle plans, the strategy meetings, or the occasional emergency. He did mind the endless masses of paperwork. He actually had nightmares of being eaten alive by it.

He felt a strange tingle go through him and paused. Weird… could his sensory circuitry be malfunctioning? After a few moments, he dismissed the sensation and continued working. There it was again! What could it mean? Suddenly he realized it wasn't him at all. Optimus was projecting something through the Matrix link!

Roddy jumped up, worry flooding through him. Something was wrong with Optimus! Why else would the Matrix link activate? He reached for his internal communicator, but stopped just short of activating it. The sensations weren't of pain or mental anguish that he had felt from Optimus before. No, this was something different. Not painful, or even unpleasant, really. Just… different.

Rodimus leaned back in his chair, putting his feet up on the desk, taking another data pad and reading through it. He tried to shut out the strange tingles, but instead of going away, they only increased in intensity. Soon they were accompanied by a warmth that spread from his abdomen throughout his entire body. All right, something weird was definitely going on!

While he pondered what was happening to him, he realized that he was sweating beads of coolant. His air intakes began to work to cool his systems, as if they were overheating. He checked his internal temperature gauge, and while it was a bit high, it was well within his normal comfort zone. What situation could Optimus have possibly gotten in that would make both of them feel like this?

Emotions rushed through him that were most definitely not his. He felt quite nervous, but overriding that emotion was a much more powerful one of excitement and… arousal?! Roddy's optics grew wide. Could it be? Could it possibly be?! A slow, sly smile split his faceplate. Go, Optimus! It was sure as hell about time!

He was totally unprepared for the sudden massive wave of emotion that smashed into him like a runaway train. He fell backward in his chair, banging his head and back on the floor, but he barely noticed as his body was wracked with overwhelming sensations. He gasped as his body twitched, trying to process the massive load of input. He was suffocated by the explosive release. Heat and desire thundered through his body, mingled with a sense of incredible love.

“Whoa,” Rodimus breathed, still flat on his back, his body trembling with the after-effects. That was unbelievable!

* * * * *

Optimus groaned weakly, feeling utterly drained. Gods, he had really needed that! Andromeda stirred atop him, and he wrapped his arms around her limply, keeping himself sheathed within her until his erection died completely. Even then, he was still large enough to remain inside. She loved lying atop his powerful frame but wanted to admire it some more, so she rolled to the side, curling up against him. He smiled and turned to face her, rubbing her cheek. “Wow,” he whispered. “I've been wanting to do that for so long, I can hardly believe it's happened.”

She made a face at him. “You'd never know it from the way you kept stopping me from going further. I was beginning to think you weren't attracted to me.”

“Never!” he said fiercely, hugging her tight. “I guess… I guess I was a little afraid. I don't take this lightly, you know.”

“I know,” she said softly, placing a hand on his hip. “And I'm grateful for it. But it's still good to know that you've got a libido under it all.”

Prime took this opportunity to study her nude form at leisure. In his opinion, she was nothing sort of gorgeous. Her breasts were a little on the small side, but they matched her lithe body perfectly. He wouldn't change a thing about her. Her curves were feminine and very attractive, and when dressed, her armor coverings revealed just enough of her shape to tantalize. His gaze wandered to the cleft between her legs, still damp with their mingled fluids. Her sensor node was relaxed, and he was vastly tempted to rub it into life once more. He wanted to slide between her legs and bury himself in her warm wetness again until they both screamed.

“Been a century, you said?” Andromeda asked teasingly. “It shows.”

Optimus looked at her questioningly, then followed her gaze down to his lap, where his interface lay fully erect, ready for more action. He groaned in embarrassment and covered his face with a hand. He wasn't some adolescent anymore! This was ridiculous!

Andromeda looked quite pleased at his body's reaction. “Does this happen often?”

Prime shifted uncomfortably. “It's been known to happen, but usually not this quickly. I guess it really has been too long.”

Her slim hand reached out to grasp him, and he moaned helplessly, wanting her all over again. After a hundred years of self-pleasure, it felt so good to be touched by someone else. Desire filled his entire body, reviving his sated libido. He watched her stroke him through slitted optics, aroused beyond belief by the sight of her hand working his engorged length. It felt marvelous beyond belief to have her hands on him, after yearning for it for so long. She wore a self-satisfied smirk as she worked him, loving to manipulate his body. He was always so distant and controlled in his public persona, and she took great pleasure in cracking that veneer, stimulating him until he begged for mercy. He had such a gorgeous form that was a sheer delight to explore. Holding his firm cock in her hands was a definite turn-on. He had been shy about sharing his body, but now it was hers to claim. “Mmm… oh, that's good,” he murmured, moving his hips in an instinctive rhythm to her strokes. She could feel how swollen and hard he was, and as she rubbed the flat area of the head with her thumb, a drop of precum slipped out.

His mind a fog of desire, Optimus reached out, wanting to touch her and give her pleasure in return. He cupped the area between her legs, feeling his hand rapidly becoming damp. She scooted forward to give him better access, whimpering in excitement. His finger brushed her sensor node and she gasped sharply. It was his turn to smirk as he manipulated the small nub, making her hips and legs move restlessly. His hand and the bed beneath her became quickly soaked in her arousal. He was driving her crazy and he knew it. Her grip increased on his shaft, reminding him that he wasn't in much better shape. Looking smug, he probed her opening, then slid a finger inside. Her shriek was music to his audials. She writhed under his knowing touch as he began to work his finger in and out of her, her core squeezing and clenching around the invasion.

“Enough teasing!” she growled, batting his hand aside. He groaned in disappointment when she let go of his interface. She pressed him down against the bed and mounted him swiftly. All he could do was goggle as she rubbed her crotch against his suggestively. Her breasts swayed with the rhythm of her movements, and he reached up to caress them. “You want it?” she purred.

He shuddered mightily beneath her. Primus, he loved it when she dominated him! “Yes!” he gasped, surrendering control to her.

The sly look she gave him made him want to cum that second, all over them both. “Beg me.”

For a moment, he couldn't even find his voice. “Please?” It sounded meek. What was he supposed to say?

“Aww, you can do better than that.” She trailed her hands down his chest as she rubbed against him, smearing his rod with fluid.

He drew in air in ragged gasps, trying to cool his systems. If she didn't take him soon, he'd go mad! “Please! Please, Ani, I need it!”

She rewarded him with a squeeze on his sensitive cock head, making him moan loudly. “Keep talking.”

He tried to rub himself against her, but she held his hips down, the restraint seeming to enflame him further. “Please, Ani! Primus, I can't stand it! Do it now!” He hissed as she moved against him. “I want it so badly!”

With a deft twist of her hips, she lifted up and swiftly impaled herself on him, wrenching a cry from them both. Hearing such desperate begging from someone normally so restrained was so erotic, and she ground herself down on him in her ardor, pressing her clit against his pubic area. He began thrusting as soon as he entered her, all thoughts of taking it slow flying from his mind. He needed it fast and hard! She seemed to agree with him completely, riding him roughly. Her hands scraped down his chest just hard enough to cause pain, which only added to his enjoyment. The scraped paint would no doubt raise a few optic ridges, but he was long past caring. He began to buck underneath her, thrusting her into the air, mindless to anything but the feeling between his legs and how long it had been unsatisfied. She snarled and gripped his sides forcefully, the pure ferocity of the act driving both of them out of their minds. It was so very different from the tender and slow lovemaking from earlier, but no less satisfying.

Optimus grabbed her hips and pushed downward as he thrust upward mightily, screaming as he came with massive force, flooding her with his release. The stimulation tripped her own climax and she writhed above him, driving herself on him as she rode out her orgasm. They both collapsed weakly, panting and trembling. Prime rolled with her so that they both lay on their sides, thanking her with a kiss. They lay together for several minutes, just smiling at each other and trying to regain their strength.

* * * * *

Rodimus groaned as his interface spewed out cum everywhere: on his hand, the desk, the chair, and the floor. He was going to have a hell of a time cleaning his office up later! Still, he was glad that Optimus was finally releasing some of that pent-up lust. Primus knows, the guy needed it. But damn, Prime just didn't seem to want to quit! Every time he got revved up again, it went straight through the link to Rodimus, and the younger Prime had to take care of it on his end or go crazy. At this rate he'd rub himself raw! He wondered how many times Optimus had suffered the same fate. And yet, the elder Prime had never breathed a word about it. Roddy had gotten laid on a regular basis over the past century, and Optimus had to have been on the receiving end of the sensations without the satisfaction of having a mate to relieve it. No wonder he had been so grumpy at times! Optimus had just desperately needed to get laid. And now that the ice had been broken, there would be no stopping him. Roddy grinned – he was in for quite a ride!

* * * * *

Optimus kissed Andromeda's forehead as his systems began to resume something resembling normal function. His frame shuddered now and then with small aftershocks. He had not thought it possible to have such a powerful release a second time, but his libido had proven him wrong. His hand smoothed up her side, loving the texture of her smooth, warm metal. It had all been so much better than he'd dared imagine. He had managed to avoid embarrassing himself – he couldn't help but fear that he'd either come prematurely or be so nervous that he wouldn't be able to perform at all. He had wanted to please her so much that he had put incredible pressure on himself. Thank the heavens it had all come out all right.

Andromeda smiled wearily and began to trace lazy patterns on the square panels of his chest. A groan rumbled its way from his chest out through his throat. At first the touch was merely a bit ticklish, a way for her to enjoy his body. After awhile, though, he began to feel a tingle between his legs. He watched in utter disbelief as his interface sluggishly began to rise to attention once more.

Andromeda stared. “Again?” Her tone was incredulous. “How can that be possible?”

“I don't know!” he groaned. “It won't stay down!”

To test his readiness, she reached down and began to lightly stimulate him with her fingertips. He quickly hardened to full arousal, a moan slipping from his parted lips. She was quite surprised by his response. It had obviously been a long time for him, but he wasn't exactly an adolescent anymore. She was quite flattered by his repeated arousal. “I'm sorry, sweetie, but I don't think I have the stamina to go again,” she said regretfully. He had a libido that just wouldn't quit! “But I think I can satisfy you all the same.”

Optimus let out a surprised yell as she scooted downward and enveloped his erection with her lips. A small inner voice whispered that her quarters probably weren't soundproofed, but he silenced it. It was a little late for that at this point. Andromeda's neighbors had probably gotten an audio-full already. She set to work, nibbling and licking at the sensitive blue head, then sliding the shaft in and out of her mouth, sucking lightly all the while. She stepped up the stimulation bit by bit until she was pumping him in a regular rhythm, with Optimus thrusting gently into her mouth. “Ooh yes. That's it!” he sighed encouragingly. Unbelievably, after being drained twice, he felt a tingle worm its way through his erection, signaling an impending climax. He was hard and aching, loving every movement of her mouth on him. He had forgotten how simply magnificent a blowjob felt! He wanted to hold back and make it last, but all the recent activity had weakened his resistance. “I'm – I'm gonna…!” he gasped suddenly. Andromeda pulled back, wanting to watch him climax. He howled, his entire body stiffening in orgasm. Fluids squirted from his erection at an impressive rate, creating a small lake on his chest and abdomen. She watched with rapt enjoyment as Optimus experienced his release, loving his expression of intense delight. She'd never get tired of making him climax.

“Mmmm,” he murmured in satisfaction as she curled up beside him. His optic covers were already sliding into place. It was obvious that he had finally been worn out. He smiled sleepily. “Thank you.”

She kissed his nose. “No, thank *you*.” She rested her head on his chest as he wrapped his arm about her. At last she would be able to sleep in his arms.

“Ani?”

She looked at him blearily, on the verge of recharge. “Yes, sweetie?”

He gave her an affectionate look. “I love you.”

She melted at the words. “I love you too.”

They curled up together to sleep away the rest of the night, secure in their embrace. And back in his office, Rodimus smiled wearily, covered in sticky fluid. Damn, Optimus put his own stamina to shame! Roddy was glad that he had finally taken the last step and become intimate with Andromeda. He wished them both the best of happiness. He also knew that he'd better keep a bottle of lubricant and some cleansing cloths on hand – at this rate, he was certainly going to need it!


The End


return to Phantom's Adult Fanfic Mini-Archive