AFTERSHOCKS

by E. Nigma
rating: **+ohp

Author's note: This fanfic describes the events after 'past acquaintances'. It describes how hard it would be for the two busiest Autobots to find privacy for a little you know what. Warning!!! This is an erotic fanfic. Don't look surprised. You should know the drill by now.(LOL) Also, these fanfics are all in good fun so don't go getting offended.

Disclaimer: The transformers are not mine. They belong to Marvel, Hasbro, Takara, and whoever else wants a piece of them. I'm just using them for a little non-profit creative expression so please don't sue.

* * * * *

Optimus Prime, Autobot leader, and guardian of the matrix was pacing outside the door of the newly appointed city commander Ultra Magnus' office. "I can't believe I did that!" he said shaking his head as he remembered the events of the previous evening. He, Magnus, Elita, and three of her femmes had a wild orgy and he had taken Magnus. The most embarrassing fact was that while he was thinking about it he was becoming aroused. 'Why don't you just invite him to your quarters for a quickie?' taunted a little voice in his head. He had a bad enough headache, compliments of his hangover from the last night and didn't need to have his subconscious pricking at him. "I need a stiff drink." 'That's not the only thing you like stiff.' the voice bated.

Magnus opened his door, hearing someone outside. When he saw Prime a rush of heat went to his groin and he groaned as he felt his erection pushing against his codpiece. "Prime?" The normally calm and composed Optimus turned with a start nearly knocking over a pile of boxes that were to go in Magnus' office as soon as his desk turned up. Prime did something he rarely did, he panicked.

'S..Sorry Magnus. I was just .. nothing'That's what he thought he was saying. What he ended up saying was. "I noticed I have nothing to do for a couple hours and I was wondering if you wanted to find someplace private and fool around." Magnus' optics widened in shock.

"I'm sorry Prime. I must be going a little deaf I thought I heard you make a pass at me, but I couldn't have heard that." Prime realized with horror that he said what he should have only been thinking . The most disturbing thing about it was that he thought he heard the little voice in his head laughing at him.

"I apologize Magnus. I didn't mean to... I'll.. I think I'd better go." As he walked away he heard a faint laughing at the back of his mind.'Well, you blew it. You had a perfect chance to get laid and you run away.' Prime stiffened.

"I don't need Magnus for that."

'Right you have Elita. After all she knows how to push all the right buttons now doesn't she? Or maybe she doesn't. Maybe there are a few buttons that only a male would know how to push and what kind of pleasure it would give.'

"Enough!" Prime shouted, startling a maintenance bot in the process. Cursing himself he headed to his office and closed the door. He needed time to think. " I love Elita. I shouldn't be feeling this way."

'Just cause you want to do the nasty with Ultra Magnus doesn't mean you love your girlfriend any less. It just means your horny.' Prime laughed at the human term "do the nasty" he had never used that term but after the previous evening it did seem appropriate. Just then Prime heard a knock on his door.

"Yes?" he called. Magnus poked his head in the door. Prime's interface was vying for his attention yet again.

'Damn! Is that a plasma rifle in your subspace pocket or are you just happy to see him?' Optimus hung his head in defeat. He had practically attacked Magnus the night before and he was a fool to think it would just go away.

"Prime we need to talk." Magnus started then after a long pause he continued. "I wanted to know if you meant what you said outside my office." A little confused and a great deal embarrassed, Prime slowly met Magnus' optics and nodded. He was half expecting Magnus to start in on him about how what he did last night could easily be categorized as what the humans called " Sexual harassment." What he didn't expect were Magnus' next words.

"Good. I'd hate to think I was going deaf." His smile eased Prime's anxiety although he was still confused by the turn of events. The look on his face was pretty readable, even with a battle mask, Magnus noted. "I.. thought we could... you know. Unless you were kidding." Prime couldn't believe his audio sensors.

"Sure. Great!" He was a little too enthusiastic about this. Although last night wasn't exactly unpleasant, far from it. "There's only one problem."

"What's that?"

"Where? This place hasn't been very quiet lately." Prime said gesturing toward the door. Magnus smiled.

"With the amount of noise you make I would think you wouldn't want a quiet place. That is unless you like the idea of everyone knowing when you climax." He teased. Feeling heat rush to his face plate Optimus rerouted the conversation slightly.

"So umm. Where?" he asked again. "Personally I don't care as long as no one is around." Magnus felt another rush of heat in his interface unit. 'Damn! Why do I want this so much?' he wondered as he watched Optimus move around to sit in his chair. Feeling very impulsive Magnus came around behind the desk and removed Prime's mask. Just as he was leaning down to kiss his commander the door opened. The two autobots froze.

"Oh I'm sorry Prime." Jazz said. "I didn't know there was someone in here with you. I'll come back later man." Hearing the door hiss shut Prime and Magnus regained their mobility and Optimus snatched his mask back from Magnus.

"Number one: never, ever in my office!"

Attempt #1

Walking down a corridor Ultra Magnus was trying to keep his hips from brushing his commander's but he was too excited about what was going to happen. They came upon an empty conference room and Prime pulled Magnus inside, closed the door, and turned on the red light that warns others against entering. Once inside he removed his mask and reached for Magus. Drawing the city commander close he kissed him passionately. Feeling far too aroused to stop Prime reached down to remove Magnus' codpiece when the door opened. They abruptly broke apart and Prime replaced his mask.

"Didn't you see the light was on?" he asked slightly irritated. The autobot that had entered, Hot Rod shook his head.

"No. I thought everyone knew that the light for this room doesn't work." Prime and Magnus exchanged glances.

"The first thing to get fixed in autobot city is communication of current events. Especially lights that don't work." He said to Optimus meaningfully.

Attempt #2

"Alright." Magnus started. "I give up. Why?"

"Why what?" Prime asked.

"Why don't we go to one of our quarters? That seems like the most appropriate place for interfacing." Magnus argued.

"Exactly." Prime said flatly.

"Oh you're right." Then he got an idea. "Why don't we use the comm room?"

"Are you crazy?" Prime said looking at Magnus as if he didn't know him. "Anyone could walk in or open a direct link and see us." He protested..

"I know." Magnus smiled. Prime didn't know if he developed a new sense of adventure or he was just crazy but the thought of possibly getting caught excited him too. Once in the room They looked around. No one. This time Magnus initiated this round Prime's mask and codpiece were off in a matter of seconds, and Magnus was kissing him and stroking his length. Prime groaned loudly as Magnus gave special attention to the most sensitive part of his interface. "Magnus!" he breathed. Breaking off their embrace Magnus sank to his knees and took Prime into his mouth. "Oohhh!" Prime gasped. Suddenly the monitor started to flicker on. "Magnus! Magnus!" The city commander looked up.

"Are you coming already?" he asked teasingly. Replacing his codpiece Prime pointed to the monitor.

" That! That's what I was trying to tell you!" As he was replacing his face mask Elita's form materialized on the screen.

"Hello Prime, Magnus I wasn't expecting to see you two..." her voice trailed off when she noticed that Prime's codpiece was hanging off on one side. Then she smiled seeing Magnus still on his knees. She knew what they had been doing or at least attempting but she wanted to make them squirm. "Well, well it seems you fellows have a lot of time on your hands." She teased. Optimus and Ultra Magnus were confused until Magnus followed Elita's gaze to Prime's crooked codpiece.

"Prime. You need to straighten something." He said gesturing toward his crotch. Prime looked down and to his horror realized what Elita was talking about. He righted himself and turned to explain.

"I'll call back later. When you two aren't engaged. You aren't are you?" she asked laughing. Prime was about to protest when the screen went blank. He glared at Magnus.

"I told you."

Attempt #3

Prime and Magnus made their way out of Metroplex. Finding a place to interface in the city was proving impossible. Magnus finally suggested the wooded area behind autobot city. No one went there and there were monitors. As soon as they felt they were a safe distance from the city and no one was around they found their courage again. They shared a torrid embrace, kissing and caressing each other. So far things were going smoothly. They ended the embrace and began to remove their armor.

"Well, I think we found a good spot." Magnus stated slipping his arms around Prime's waist and kissing him again. Prime moaned in agreement. He was still frustrated from the incident in the comm room.

"Magnus, I don't mean to be impulsive but I really need you right now." He said trying to think through the haze of desire.

Magnus smiled. "I think I'd be insulted if you didn't." With that he turned Prime around and forced him down on all fours. Prime knew what was next. He gasped as Magnus entered him. First slowly easing his entire length into him. Then he grabbed Prime's hips and began to ride him fiercely. Small cries of pleasure escaped Prime's lips with each and every thrust until he was crying out loudly and writhing in ecstasy. Feeling Magnus so deep inside him was an incredible experience for Prime. He was so used to being the one thrusting inside his chosen lover. He had to admit this was possibly more enjoyable.

"Magnus! Don't stop! Oh, yes! Please, for Primus' sake don't stop!!" he cried out as he felt his release coming. Magnus also felt his interface throbbing with his coming climax. Magnus pounded faster and harder into his lover until he exploded.

"AAAHHHHHH!!" they cried out in unison as they reached their climax together. It was more than their systems could handle and they both passed out. When they awoke and donned their armor they were still caught up in the haze of their coupling sneaking a touch here and there.

"Prime."

"Yeah?"

"Do you regret interfacing with me?" Magnus asked

"Let's try it again tomorrow and I'll tell you." He said smiling.

THE END

send fan mail to E. Nigma
return to Phantom's Adult Fanfic Mini-Archive