BESTIAL DESIRES

by E. Nigma
rating: ***+olrp

Grimlock was heading towards the rec room when he saw a figure duck into the shadows. Not being one known for his tact he lumbered after the retreating shadow. "Me Grimlock say you come back here!" he shouted.

Deathangel glanced back over her shoulder at the huge metallic dinosaur following her. She saw an empty room and duck inside. Quickly removing her armor she struck a seductive pose. ' If you can't out run them, out fuck them.' She though with a smirk.

Grimlock saw her enter the room. "Me Grimlock wonder why she go in there?" A smile spread itself slowly over his dino-face and he jumped into the doorway. "Me got you!" Someone was caught off guard, but it wasn't Deathangel.
Grimlock staggered back in shock. Deathangel wordlessly sauntered up to him, her hips swaying seductively. ' I've never screwed a dino before but hey, that's just one more to add to my list.' Grimlock transformed into his humanoid form and stood gaping at the naked femme before him. "Well handsome, you're the first guy to back away from me." She said sliding her hands up his chest and pressing her body closer to his.

Grimlock felt a stiffening behind his cod piece. Not really understanding why he felt the desire to embrace the lovely femme. Wrapping his arms around her, he accidentally grazed her buttocks.

"Oh, come on. You can do better than that." She teased. Reaching down she removed his cod piece and his erection sprung forth. "Wow!" she gasped. 'He's even bigger than Megatron! Maybe this wasn't such a good idea.' She sank to her knees and engulfed him. What she couldn't get into her mouth she grasped with one hand and with the other she steadied herself.

Grimlock let out a roar as he felt her lips slid over his member. He thrust his hips forward and grazed the back of her throat with his interface. Deathangel scraped her teeth down his length and Grimlock's legs fell from under him. Smiling to herself Deathangel straddled him facing his legs and drove onto his erection. Letting out a scream, Grimlock felt his body surge upward as he came almost instantly.

Deathangel looked at her partner with disgust. "Don't you dare pass out." She all but growled. Sitting under her panting and gasping Grimlock fought for consciousness. He was brought to full awareness as Deathangel's mouth closed over his member again. He moaned in ecstasy as her lips, tongue, and teeth came into play teasing him to readiness.

Raising her hips Deathangel arched them towards Grimlock's face offering him her wet interface. "Lick me." She growled. Grimlock sat there confused. "Me can't." With one glance behind her she notice that he had a face mask. "Slag it! Well, touch me." Grimlock complied, caressing her interface, sides, buttocks, and occasionally reaching up to stroke her breasts.

When she was satisfied that he was ready Deathangel impaled herself on him. This time Grimlock was ready for her. She rode him furiously as if trying to scratch an itch just out of her reach. They growled and clawed at each other. As she gyrated atop him and he thrust madly up into her. The lubricant from their coupling formed a puddle on the floor as they cried out and quickened their pace. Deathangel was the first to climax. An audio-splitting scream ripped from her throat as she felt electrical surges spread from her center out. Grimlock came next. As Deathangel's interface squeezed his he climaxed violently, thrusting up into her as far as he could. Deathangel could feel his ejaculate splashing her insides and came again. Throwing her head back she screamed and passed out.

* * *

When Deathangel awoke she was in a holding cell. "Damn! How could I have gotten captured? That's totally amateur." Reaching in her sub space compartment she pulled out a lock-pic kit. Within moments she was out of her cell and on her way home laughing.

THE END

send fan mail to E. Nigma
return to Phantom's Adult Fanfic Mini-Archive