FIRST CONTACT

by E. Nigma
rating: **+op

Optimus Prime was more nervous than he had ever been in his entire life. To be truthful that wasn't very long. Before this time he had been Orion Pax, a neutral. Now he was the autobot leader. He hadn't been in his new body for very long, and his new position as leader wasn't all it was cracked up to be. That was the least of his worries at the moment. He was on his way to his girlfriend Elita One's quarters. They were going to attend an out door light show. As he approached her door he prepared himself to hear her tell him that she 'just wanted to be friends'. At one point he contemplated turning around and leaving when the door opened.

"Optimus?" Prime stood there slack jawed and grateful that he now wore a battle mask. He still couldn't believe that she was so beautiful, and her figure was something of a god-like vision. "Elita, um...hi. I..um..are you ready?" he stammered. Elita smiled warmly at him and nodded.

They walked in silence, neither one knowing what to say or do. Optimus sneaked quick glances at Elita. The only traces of his one-time love, Ariel where her pale pink coloring and her affection for him. He couldn't exactly complain about her appearance though. She was incredible. Her long legs moved powerfully devouring the ground as she strode determinedly. Prime found himself fantasizing about being between those legs. 'Snap out of it Prime!' he thought chastising himself for having such thoughts. As he started to look away he noticed she was studying him as well. Smiling to himself Optimus led Elita to the light show.

Watching from the back of a Cybertronian park Elita and Optimus watched the show. When it was in full gear Elita slid her hand onto Optimus' thigh. He jumped at the unexpected contact. He glanced over at Elita and saw her smirking at him, her face illuminated by the lights from the show. Assuming she didn't see him look at her he turned his attention back to the light show. Slowly, Elita slid her hand closer and closer to Prime's cod piece, being sure to trace her fingers over the sensitive area around his interface.

Optimus sucked in his breath as he felt her remove his cod piece. "Elita!" he whispered in shock. Elita only chuckled softly and began fondling his erect interface. It wasn't long until Prime was frantic with need. "Oh Primus, I don't care who sees us." He growled pushing her back and settling his weight on her. Prime removed his mask an began raining kisses on Elita. Elita could have cried for joy but her need had reached such an incredible level that she feared she might go mad if they didn't interface soon. She grasped at his hips desperately, trying to pull him closer. Scanning the area Elita decided that no one would see them and wrapped her legs around her lover's waist.

Optimus knew what she wanted but he didn't know how to tell her that he had never been with a female before. "Elita, I..." Elita raised a finger to his lips and gently brushed it over them. "I kind of guessed that." She said smiling. "Don't worry. I'll teach you."

Relief and embarrassment mingled inside of the autobot commander. He wondered how on Cybertron she could know such a thing and he intended to ask her later, but at that moment all he cared about was satisfying the burning desire between his legs. Elita's hands glided up his sides, back down and over his hips. Bringing her hands back to his waist she pushed him off of her and onto his back. He looked at her questioningly but the pink femme only smiled at him and brought her face to the juncture between his legs. It took all Prime had to keep from screaming when she engulfed his member. The sensation was maddening. He never imagined this might be a part of interfacing.

Elita reveled in her lover's innocence and in truth that enflamed her more. She increased the suction and tempo as she heard him moaning loudly. Deciding she couldn't take any more Elita impaled herself on him. A primal roar escaped his lips as he came instantly. His body went rigid and he shook spasmodically. Raising up off of him Elita began fondling him again and while her hands stimulated him back to readiness she kissed him passionately.

It wasn't long before Prime was raring and ready to go again. Smiling Elita straddled him. "Let's try that again shall we?" With that she impaled herself again. This time Optimus was ready for her. Grasping her waist as she rode him he thrust up into her. They rode faster and faster and the closer they came to release the louder they moaned until.....Primus! Luckily the noise from the fireworks and laser show drowned out their cries. They lay there on the ground spent and holding on to each other.

"Elita." Prime said breathlessly. "Thank you." Elita gently kissed him on the forehead and cradled his head to her chest and whispered. "I love you Orion." So overcome by emotion Prime could barely speak "I love you too Ariel."

THE END

send fan mail to E. Nigma
return to Phantom's Adult Fanfic Mini-Archive