Double Double Toil and Trouble

by E. Nigma
rating: ***+ogp

Aiko and Phoenix giggled devilishly over their mugs of energon. Ultra Magnus was returning from a month long tour of duty and they were planning a surprise for him. The two had never really spoken before but while Magnus was away Aiko found that he and Phoenix had been involved. After that the two femmes became fast friends, trading secrets and stories. Phoenix checked her chronometer and gasped.

"Oh Primus! We're late. Magnus' ship has already landed." With that the femmes paid their tab and raced from Metroplex's in-house refueling pub.

Ultra Magnus looked around as he stepped out of Sky lynx. He expected to see his girlfriend Aiko there to greet him, but was sorely disappointed. However, his long-time friend Optimus Prime was there. "Welcome back Magnus." He said cheerfully. Smiling Magnus shook his friend's hand. One of the many gestures and customs they had picked up from the humans.

"So Prime, What's been going on while I was away?" Prime leaned in to whisper conspiratorially. "Well for starters Aiko and your ex Phoenix have gotten very close since you left. They were spotted at Metroplex's refueling pub a few minutes ago laughing and whispering, but then they took off."

"What on Cybertron could those two be up to?"

"I don't know. But with the two of them you never know." Optimus turned to leave. "I'll see you later Magnus."
Magnus nodded and headed for his quarters. He wanted nothing more than to recharge for a couple of hours before spending a night out with Aiko. Opening his door he found the lights dimmed. 'I know I didn't leave my lights on.' He thought to himself.

Summoning his weapon from sub space he cautiously headed towards his bed room. Stepping in the door, his optics sweeping the room, his sights rested on two very lucious, very naked femmes on his bed. His interface instantly stood at attention. Aiko climbed down off of the bed and wrapped her arms around Magnus' neck pulling him in for a passionate kiss. Magnus groaned as her hands came down to grasp at his hips. Looking at Phoenix he noticed her gathering some assorted items from the nightstand. Sweet energon syrup, a thick creamy type of cybertronian candy and a glass of high grade energon.

Magnus could only imagine what they were for. Before he could ask Aiko caught him off guard and threw him back on the bed. Both femmes quickly divested the city commander of his armor. Phoenix captured his lips in an almost violent kiss. Her tongue flicked across his as she caressed his chest. Aiko grabbed the container of syrup and began to pour it over his erect interface. Engulfing his length, Aiko heard Magnus suck in his breath. She reveled in the taste of him mingled with the taste of the syrup. Her body felt incredibly alive. Magnus groaned as Aiko continued to suck and massage his member. Phoenix straddled Ultra Magnus's narrow waist and grasped the glass of high grade energon. Slowly she poured it over her breasts letting it drip down onto Magnus. Inflamed by this sight and the suction between his legs Magnus pulled the femme closer so he could take one of her breasts into his mouth. Phoenix squealed as his tongue made circles around her nipples. Her interface was streaming lubricant down across Magnus' body and onto the bed.

Aiko took in the whole scene and it only served to spur her on. She flicked her tongue at the underside of Magnus' interface as he began pumping into her mouth. A muffled cry escaped his lips when she did this. He knew he was about to come but he couldn't bring himself to make her stop. Feeling her lips drag over his interface he looked down at where she took him into her. That did it. Arching his back and letting out a roar he came. Aiko eagerly swallowed what he gave her.

Laying back and gasping Magnus barely notice the femmes switching positions. As Phoenix began to take Magnus' limp organ into her mouth she noted that the syrup was almost gone. She gestured to Aiko for her to hand her the foam candy. Aiko grinned and handed what she hadn't rubbed onto her breasts to her friend then leaned down and offered her ample breasts to her lover. Magnus eagerly took one into his mouth. Her skin already tasted sweet to him but the foam only made it more so. With gentle feather-like movements Phoenix applied the foam to the head of Magnus' interface. Without warning she brought her mouth down onto him. Groaning Magnus sucked Aiko's breasts even harder.

When Phoenix felt Magnus thrust up into her with his growing need, she straddled him and impaled herself on him. Magnus screamed as she sheathed him to the hilt. Riding him with slow, deliberate strokes Phoenix indulged her desires. Magnus attacked Aiko's breasts with new vigor. She screamed as his tongue played over her sensitive flesh. Suddenly Phoenix screamed as she climaxed powerfully atop the city commander. Her body shook violently and she sobbed as the waves of pleasure washed over her. When the last surge left her body she disentangled herself and Aiko took her place. Aiko knew this would be over fairly quickly as Magnus was close to climax, but she didn't care. So was she. Magnus clamped his hands around Aiko's waist and guided her movements as she rode him. They made love with savage intensity crying each others names. When they came it was with a force they had never felt before. Their screams echoed through the room. When the last aftershocks of orgasm left them the two femmes snuggled up to Magnus.

"Welcome back handsome." Aiko purred. Magnus smirked.

"If I had known this was going to be the result I'd have introduced you two long ago."

THE END

send fan mail to E. Nigma
return to Phantom's Adult Fanfic Mini-Archive