Enemy Arms

by E. Nigma
rating: ***+obgp

Note: This fanfic is an excerpt from the past of Autobot city commander Ultra Magnus and a not quite unpleasant experience he had behind enemy lines. WARNING!!! This is my second adult fanfic. The situations in this one are a bit more risqué than my last story. You've been warned.
Disclaimer: The transformers are owned by Marvel, Hasbro, Takara, and whoever else. Any infringement of copyright is unintentional. Tripwire, Nightshade, Minx, and Pyra are my creations.

* * *

"Ultra Magnus, Optimus Prime wants to see you in his office right now." Those words pounded in the head of the young soldier.

"What could he want to see me about?" he wondered. Suddenly a feeling of dread overcame him. 'What if he found out about my involvement in the femme shower raid.' He thought with growing horror. He and a few other recruits snuck into the femme barracks to watch them showering. If it had not been for a young scientist named Perceptor frightening some poor femme, they would never have been found out.

Stepping up to the door Magnus felt himself getting sick. After a moment of making up excuses he gave up and knocked. "Optimus Prime, sir?" he called tentatively.

"Come in." Came the voice of the Autobot commander. He sounded upset.

'Primus help me!' he prayed as he entered the room.

Optimus looked at the young bot as he walked into the room. He was a nervous wreck. "Relax, I have a mission for you." Magnus let out an audible sigh of relief causing Prime to chuckle. " I need you to retrieve information from one of our operatives. His name is Tripwire. He'll be waiting for you on the north side of the Decepticon base. Normally I would send Tracks or Bluestreak but they're out on assignment and you were the next best choice."

"Thank you sir." Magnus said. He wasn't sure if his leader's confidence in him wasn't premature.

As Magnus neared the north wall of the Decepticon base an eerie feeling came over him. It wasn't anything that would cause him to turn back or radio for help, just a nagging feeling that something wasn't right. He scanned the perimeter for hostiles as he approached the rendezvous point. Several moments passed. 'What happened to him?' Magnus wondered. 'He may have been captured, or worse.' Just then he heard a noise. As he turned his gun materialized from subspace.

"Hey relax soldier. You must be Ultra Magnus." The robot extended his hand as a show of friendship. Replacing his gun Magnus relaxed and shook the other robot's hand.

"You're Tripwire right?"

"Yup."

Despite his cheerful disposition, the informant's optics kept scanning the area almost as if he were waiting for someone to show up. That ominous feeling crept up on Magnus again. 'Tripwire. Why don't I like that name?' Feeling anxiety take hold of him Magnus turned to his companion. "Don't you think we should find someplace more discrete to talk?" Tripwire shook his head, dismissing the young Autobot's suggestion. Ultra Magnus' unease grew. "Tripwire. Isn't that a device that triggers a trap?". he queried. The other robot smiled broadly.

"I'm impressed. You figured that out all on your own." The last comment was said mockingly. "And guess what? You're caught." Tripwire's sadistic grin grew wider as a group of seekers descended on Magnus. He fought off the first three by ramming his knee into the midsection of the first and then hurling him into the other two. However, as he did this two more two more seekers grabbed him from behind.

"Fool!" hissed the first seeker Magnus attacked. "You'll pay for that and I'll enjoy taking the cost out of your worthless chassis." The last thing Magnus saw as he was knocked unconscious was Tripwire's maniacal grin.

When Magnus came to he felt cool air on his body. At first he reveled in the feeling it was almost like a soft sensual caress. Suddenly the realization hit him. His armor was gone! 'How could I not feel that?' Berating himself he tried to get up. The tension in his arms and legs told him he had been placed in maximum security restraints. "Terrific! Stripped and shackled what's next?"

"I'm so glad you asked." Came a female voice from the shadows. "Megatron said he had a present for us but we had no idea it would be such an attractive and obviously well endowed Autobot soldier." This comment was met by a series of giggles. Magnus looked down.

"By the smelter!" He exclaimed noticing his cod piece was also gone leaving him completely exposed. Even in the most dire situations Magnus could take charge and make the best of it. This was not one of those times. Three very lovely females came out of the shadows to examine their "present." The first, Nightshade, smiled as she looked long and hungrily at Magnus' pleasure interface. Her dark blue and black body was exquisitely formed. She had an ample chest, beautifully curved hips, and powerful looking legs. Magnus couldn't help imagining what he could do to that body if it belonged to an Autobot femme. Unfortunately for him his body proclaimed what he was thinking. As if in answer, he felt a gentle kiss in the most intimate of places and shot a look between his legs to see who the offender was. A gold and black femme smiled at him sweetly. "I could just eat you up."

"Minx, behave yourself. We've a job to do." Chided the third of the group. She and Minx were built much like Nightshade. The only difference was their coloring. The last, Pyra was red and purple. All three were seekers, and all three were without battle armor.

Minx giggled devilishly. "You know as well as I do that our 'job' has nothing to do with behaving."

Magnus tensed. 'What kind of job could they possibly have to do?' he thought to himself. Just then Pyra straddled him unceremoniously and began kissing his chest as her hands teased him in the sweetest manner. Magnus moaned. 'Primus this is heaven.' he thought to himself.

Nightshade's desire ignited as she lowered herself over the Autobot's face. Lubricant streamed from her throbbing interface trying to extinguish the fire there. She shuddered with delight as Magnus's lips came to that secret part of her. His kisses were maddening. Did all Autobots know how to do this? Nightshade writhed in ecstasy as she climaxed unexpectedly, pleasure all but draining her. She moved off of him and kissed him desperately, tasting herself on his lips. Minx, becoming more and more aroused by watching her friends, mounted Ultra Magnus. Feeling him deep inside her she almost screamed as the delicious sensations rippled through her.

"Yes." She gasped as Magnus struggled to move inside her. His need had already increased unbearably through his escapades with the other two. She rode him faster and faster until a roar erupted from Magnus as sweet release took him.

'Megatron must be insane if he thinks this is torture.' he thought contentedly as Minx continued to ride him till her own climax came. He dimmed his optics as he felt the beautiful seeker melt on top of him. He looked at her. She was soaked in coolant and trying desperately to disentangle herself from him without collapsing. Magnus relaxed thinking this little distraction was over and was surprised by heat engulfing him. Pyra's mouth had claimed his interface unit and he was instantly filled with desire. " More. Oh, please! Don't stop!" He begged as he drowned in an ocean of pleasure.

Pyra stopped the gentle suction and smiled at the Autobot triumphantly. "Well, you're right randy tonight aren't you?" she teased. Magnus groaned in frustration. "If you want me to continue you'll have to tell me something." She purred.

"Anything!"

"What are the access codes to the main gate of Iacon?" she cooed. The Autobot struggled to think through the haze of desire. He blurted out a series of numbers. A phony code used in practice simulations. He actually had no idea what Iacon's clearance codes were. Satisfied, Pyra brought her attention back to Magnus' ready member. Pyra's thighs glistened with lubricant as she prepared to take her pleasure from the captive Autobot. She straddled him only to realize that she did not want to impale herself on him. She wanted to be impaled. "Release him." She told Minx.

"But..."

"Do it.!" Pyra snapped. As soon as Magnus was released he was up on his knees and turning Pyra around forcing her on all fours. Pyra arched her back welcoming the Autobot's powerful thrusts. "Ooohh, yes!" she panted. She was moving her hips in an almost circular motion. Ultra Magnus had his chance to escape and he knew it but he chose to stay and indulge his desires with the beautiful femme before him. His excitement grew as he quickened his thrusts. Howling and gasping as she exploded from the inside out Pyra collapsed from the intense pleasure of their coupling. The Autobot soldier, however, had not yet satisfied his desire. He gestured to Nightshade.

"You, come here." He commanded. Surprisingly enough she did. Magnus laid back and let her mount him. As she sheathed him she arched back supporting herself on her hands and proceeded to ride the Autobot. Nightshade couldn't remember experiencing pleasure like that. All thought of interrogation left her mind as she gyrated atop him. "Get up." He said. Nightshade did as she was told. Magnus got up onto his knees resting on his heels. He pulled his Decepticon lover back down on him this time supporting her hips with his thighs. Arching back Nightshade closed her optic covers as Magnus drove deeply into her. Riding deeper and deeper into her until he drew a cry from her lips with every thrust. Ultra Magnus and Nightshade cried out together as they attained their mutual pleasure. Nightshade collapsed joining her sisters in blissful slumber. Magnus smiled to himself as he gathered his armor from a corner. "The guys back at Iacon are never gonna believe this." He chuckled to himself as he left the Decepticon base.

The End

send fan mail to E. Nigma
return to Phantom's Adult Fanfic Mini-Archive