FANTASY IN BLUE

by E. Nigma
rating: **+p

Ultra Magnus sighed heavily as he entered the simulation room. He had just come from a meeting with Optimus and it took all he had not to rip his commander's head off. Ever since Optimus started dating Magnus' ex girlfriend, Aiko their friendship had been strained. "Computer," he barked. "Begin program, Anihilation."

"Processing. Please select weapon." The computer replied in a pleasant voice. Magnus thought for a moment. Then remembering a weapon he saw in a rerun of an old Earth show called Star Trek.

"Klingon battlithe." Seconds after he completed the command a large weapon with a crecent blade and dual handles appeared. The room darkened as the simulation began. A strobe light flashed as he caught a glipse of someone coming up on his right flank. The strobe light gave the simulation an interesting twist and since he used it quite often he needed something to up the difficulty. Before his CPU could process a diversionary tactic he was knocked to the ground by a very large figure. Looking up from his less than graceful landing Magnus saw Optimus Prime towering over him. Normally Prime wasn't that tall. Honestly he was a bit shorter than Magnus. However for this simulation Prime's height and strength were exaggerated. A growl escaped Magnus' lips as he rose up from the ground and hurled himself at the likeness of his commander. With an audible groan the autobot commander skidded across the floor with his second holding onto him tightly. Sparks flew as they slid on the floor. As Prime rose to his feet Magnus' head droped and he whispered. " This isn't working." Then looking back up at the likeness of his commander again he sighed. " Computer, end program." He watched warily as the room faded back to normal. "Computer run program fantasy in blue and seal all doors I don't want to be disturbed."

"Searching for program" The pleasant voice replied. "Program found."

Magnus sighed heavily. It always depressed him that the only way he could be with the femme he loved was in a simulation. Looking around scanned the surrounding area, taking in the plush surroundings. The room was a lavishly decorated bedroom with candles all around and a large bed. On the bed was Aiko. The light from the candles reflected beautifully off of her blue armor. She held out her arms to him.

"Magnus, take me." She said breathily. Magnus groaned. Even though he knew it was a hologram, the femme enflamed his desire. He quickly shed his armor and climbed onto the bed. He settled his weight on top on the beautiful femme and captured her lips in a passionate kiss. As Magnus continued to kiss his love his hands slid down to her breastplate, caressing the seams.

Aiko arched her back and pressed her chest to his trying to make more intimate contact. A low growl rumbled in Magnus' throat as he removed her breastplate and took one of her breast into his mouth. The smooth texture of the soft mound felt incredible on his tongue. She tasted sweet and smelled undeniably female. He knew the hologram had no sent or taste. It was only how he remembered her. Sadness flickered through his CPU as he momentarilly wished it was his beloved that he was making love to instead of a hologram.

His mind was drawn back to his current lover when he felt her hand close around his interface unit and begin stroking it.

"Magnus, I .... I need .... ahh!" she panted. Magnus chuckled and slid his erection deep into her and thrust once wrenching a scream from the holographic femme beneath him. The feeling of her molten interface enveloping his made him loose all self control. He buried his face in the juncture of her neck and shoulder and thrust for all he was worth. Of all the times he had used this program he had never been aroused to such a fevered level. The friction caused by their movement at such an intimate spot was driving him mad. Raising his hips higher and higher only to plunge deeper into the eager femme beneath him making her scream with each thrust.

He felt like his entire life force was being drained by the fire in his unit and the only way to save himself was to satisfy it. Faster and faster,deeper and deeper he thrust until 'Aiko' screamed in her release and squeezed his unit bringing him to release. With a mighty roar and one last devistating thrust her came. His body locked up then relaxed and he collapsed on top of his holographic lover. Catching his breath he heard her whisper "I love you Mags." That was more than he could take. Propelling himself off the bed and throwing on his armor he faught back tears.

"Computer," he said his voice breaking with emotion. " Delete program Fantasy in Blue." As he left he turned one last time to see the love of his life leave him again.

THE END

send fan mail to E. Nigma
return to Phantom's Adult Fanfic Mini-Archive