ONE LAST FLING

by E. Nigma
rating: ***+op

Tryst made her way slowly through the busy streets of Crystal City. She was supposed to meet her long-time friend Ultra Magnus. He was going off to join the Autobot army under their new commander Optimus Prime in Iacon. They were to spend his last day in town together. As usual he was late. Checking her chronometer again and then checking her location she absolved herself of all fault. "Where is he? If he doesn't show up soon I'm going home to soak in a hot oil bath." She grumbled. Just as she was about to head home a pair of hands covered her optics.

"Guess who." Tryst recognized the voice right away but she decided to tease him.

"Oh let me see, could it be a certain autobot that was supposed to meet me at least a megacycle ago?"

The hands slid away from her eyes and she turned to face Ultra Magnus. He smiled sheepishly and shrugged his shoulders. " I got held up." He was roguishly handsome. His optics sparkled with mischief and lips were full, just perfect for kissing. Not that she had kissed him, she had been told. It was her decision that their relationship be completely platonic. As she looked at him possibly for the last time she realized how stupid that was.

Before she could think better of it she threw her arms around his neck and kissed him passionately, not caring who saw or what they thought of the scene. Magnus was at first, shocked, but as the shock wore off his desire took over and his arms slid around her waist molding her body to his.

"Tryst.." he whispered as her lips brushed over his neck. Looking around they noted that no one was around, and quickly began removing their armor. Tryst's lips and hands claimed each inch of his body that was bared for her. Magnus did likewise as he removed her armored breast plate. He leaned back to get a better look at her. Her breasts weren't very large but they were just big enough for him to cup them in his hands.

The two lovers made their way to a bench and Tryst laid back on it as Magnus spread her legs and buried his face between her lubricant stained legs. Writhing beneath him Tryst cried out his name and pressed his head closer to her. Her hips lunged upward as she climaxed. "Oh Primus, god of light!!" she screamed as waves of pleasure enveloped her.

As she attempted to recover from her intense orgasm Magnus thrust into her. He rode her savagely as she wrapped her legs around his jutting hips and her arms locked around his neck. "Tryst! I...I..ungh!" he couldn't voice his emotions because of the strangling pleasure that engulfed him. "Yes, Yes!" he panted as he thrust faster and faster into her. He could feel his interface sliding easily within her, the delicious friction driving him mad.

Tryst knew he was close to climaxing and squeezed his interface in her own. Magnus let out a strangled cry as he thrust himself all the way into her. Feeling his ejaculate coat her insides Tryst came again. She slammed her groin up against his and ground her hips into his. Her cries mingled with her lover's as they rode wave after wave of their climax. When their orgasm finally died down they lay on the bench in each other's arms.

Magnus was the first to speak. "Tryst, I have to go in a while. My transport will be leaving soon." Tryst held him closer. She was not ready to give him up to a war that she couldn't for the life of her rationalize. What if he died? She just couldn't live with knowing that she'd never see his smiling face or fall victim to his pranks again.

"Do you have to go?" she asked. Magnus looked at her sadly. He could see the tears brimming in her optics. "Yes. I'll see you again." He said smiling weakly. "You've never been able to get rid of me before why should now be any different?" As he hugged her Tryst had the eerie feeling that this was the last time they would see each other.

* * *

Shortly after he left Crystal City it was bombed by decepticon terrorists. Many were killed. About an Earth week after the incident Magnus received word that his life-long friend Tryst was one of the casualties.

THE END *sniff*

send fan mail to E. Nigma
return to Phantom's Adult Fanfic Mini-Archive