IRON MAN

by E. Nigma
rating: **+mop

Ironhide fumed inside as he made his way to his long-time friend Optimus Prime's office. 'ah can't believe Chromia threw me out.' He thought to himself. His anger was so intense that he didn't even notice he was walking right into Prime's office without knocking. As the door opened he saw something that he would never forget. Elita One was laying on Prime's desk moaning and writhing in pleasurable agony as Optimus was groaning and thrusting into her. They stopped abruptly when they saw their uninvited guest.

"Primus!!!" Elita shouted as she pushed Prime away from her and searched frantically for her breastplate. Prime looked equally frustrated as he tried to replace his cod piece. Ironhide stood frozen where he was. He knew Prime and Elita's relationship wasn't strictly professional but that didn't mean he wanted to witness how close they were first hand.

"P.P..Prahm....ah...ah.." he stammered unable to get his vocal unit to function properly through his shock. "Sorry" he managed as he hurried out of the door, his feet finally letting go of the floor. As he strode outside Metroplex he pondered what he had seen. "Even Optimus can let himself go to please his female. What is wrong with me?" he mumbled.

Reaching the lake just outside of autobot city he slumped down against a sturdy tree. Chromia had put him out when he neglected her for the umpteenth time that week. He had been busy helping out with the repairs and modifications on Metroplex. He wasn't intentionally ignoring her needs but he had been too tired to do anything short of fall onto the recharge birth. But then that wasn't all. He had forgotten that she was receiving a very high honor from Optimus and Elita for her bravery in a battle. He had a hard time explaining why he was out with Kup and a few other older autobots drinking high-grade energon and just reminiscing when he should have been at her side.

'Ah've been a jerk.' He thought bitterly. The final straw had come early this morning when he had finally been in the mood for a little fooling around and he refused to perform oral stimulation on her. That sent her through the roof. She told him his refusal to stimulate her that way was insulting, especially since he had no problem with her doing it to him. Ironhide was ashamed of himself as he remembered the pain in her optics as she explained how that hurt her.

Looking up at the sky he noticed it was getting dark. "Better get back" He rose and slowly and started back when he heard the sound of a female gasping. It came from an area closer to the water. Creeping ever so quietly up to the edge, what he saw sent his arousal through the roof. It was Chromia. Her hands were working feverishly at her interface while she gasped and writhed. Ironhide felt his interface harden at the sight. She was so beautiful when she was interfacing.. He had never seen her pleasure herself before, though. He was amazed at how aroused he was at the sight. She seemed to glow and her body glistened with a thin film of coolant. He watched as her soft cries became louder as she neared her climax.

Without really thinking about it his hand slipped down and he removed his cod piece. He shuddered as the air hit the sensitive circuitry. His shudder turned into a sharp gasp as he grasped his raging erection brought his hand down it's length in one smooth motion. Fighting the urge to lose himself he timed his strokes with those of his mate. The feeling was so intense that he grasped onto a branch of a tree he stood by. As he felt his impending climax he groaned and snapped the branch he was holding onto. At this noise Chromia hopped up and not bothering to replace her armor summoned her blaster from subspace. Ironhide stepped out from his hiding place.

After her initial shock wore off Chromia gave him the iciest stare. "Blast you Ironhide. I thought you were a con' spy!" she cried out hurling her breast plate at him. He caught it and chuckled at the thought of her calling for backup wearing nothing but her blaster. "What's so funny?" she asked he fury growing until her gaze fell upon his exposed and very erect interface. "Well, well. It seems I haven't lost my touch." At this Ironhide outright laughed, which earned him another dirty look from Chromia. " I don't think that was the correct response." She mumbled.

Realizing that she wasn't as amused at the situation as he was, Ironhide sobered. His optics darkened with desire and he advanced on the naked femme before him. Chromia didn't know how to react. She knew she wanted desperately to interface with Ironhide, but she was afraid he wouldn't do what she wanted most at that moment. She had no true desire to be penetrated, but she still wanted to be with him. Ironhide eased her down onto her back, covering every inch of her body with kisses. Each time his lips came near a part of her body she arched it up to meet him. Finally his lips met hers in a molten kiss. His tongue danced around her mouth making her moan as she grasped desperately at him.

Positioning himself between her legs Ironhide felt Chromia push him away. "What's the matter darlin'?"

Chromia shook her head frantically trying to clear her mind. "Not that way. I...I want you to..." she trailed off knowing he would never agree to do what she really wanted. Ironhide saw the defeat on her face and remembered what he had just seen in Prime's office. Scooting back he positioned his face at the juncture of her legs. Before Chromia could question, his tongue ran the length of her interface. She cried out and her hips shot up. That was all the encouragement Ironhide needed. He devoured her with a zeal she had never seen. Ironhide had never tasted a female before. He couldn't deny that he liked it. She tasted sweet somehow, unmistakably female. Her soft cries only fueled his desire to further pleasure her.

Chromia felt as if she was drowning in an endless sea of passion. "Oh Primus!" she cried as her interface exploded with her orgasm. Watching her go off sent Ironhide off and he howled as he came. Gaining some of his composure he scooted up beside the spent femme and kissed her tenderly on the forehead. "How was that?" He asked smiling triumphantly at her dazed expression. Chromia simply pulled him down in a passionate kiss.

THE END

send fan mail to E. Nigma
return to Phantom's Adult Fanfic Mini-Archive