MASQUERADE

by E. Nigma
rating: ***+op

The moon shone full and bright over autobot city and music drifted through the night air. .It was Halloween and someone had suggested a masquerade party and Prime, being in a relatively good mood agreed. Elita One made her way across the ballroom floor. She occasionally tripped over the long gown she wore. Her gown was of the classical period. She wore a large powdered wig, an elaborate feathered mask and felt absolutely ridiculous. Unknown to her she was admired by all who saw her. She was easily the most beautiful lady at the ball. She stifled a giggle as she noticed Ultra Magnus and her sister Aiko dressed as a samurai and geisha. Ultra Magnus looked kind of cute in a kimono! She had almost mistaken him for a femme. To make it harder to recognize them, many autobots opted to go sans armor.

Scanning the room for another familiar face she noticed a dashing pirate across the room. He wore a soft white shirt that opened wide enough at the front to reveal his broad chest. His legs were covered with tight black trousers and he wore boots worthy of a swashbuckler. The pirate was quite handsome even with a mask. His wasn't as elaborate as hers was. It was simple mask that exposed the lower portion of his face and his exquisite blue eyes. She could get lost in those eyes, and for a brief moment she thought she recognized those eyes.

"Hey Elita!" called a voice from across the room. Turning she found herself face to face with Hot Rod. He was dressed as the headless horseman. Elita was hard pressed not to laugh at the autobot standing before her as he spoke to her through the neck of his cloak.

"Yes Hot Rod?" she asked her voice trembling from bottled laughter.

"There's someone who wants to see you in the adjoining room." He said pointing to a rarely used conference room.

"Do you know who it is?" she asked cautiously. Hot Rod shook his head.

"They sounded familiar but at this party you never know." Just then Hot Rod was dragged away by Arcee. Sighing Elita headed toward the empty room.

Slowly Elita entered the room. As she reached for the light switch a hand grasped her wrist.

"Who the...?"

"Don't be frightened. I won't harm you." The stranger said. Adjusting her eyes to the dim light cast by the moon Elita realized that the person in there with her was the mysterious pirate. Her fuel pump began to pump faster at the mere sight of him.

"Why did you want me to meet you here?" she asked, only to have him gently brush his finger over her lips in a gesture to be silent. His hands slid slowly around her waist as he drew her in for a passionate kiss. Elita's interface immediately flooded with lubricant at the contact. The brazen pirate grasped one of Elita's breasts and squeezed. She instinctively drew back, however her pirate would not let her go.

"And where do you think you're going my lady?" he asked pulling her even closer and inching her skirt up her leg. She nearly fainted when she felt his hand caress her interface. Whimpering she grasped his shoulders and threw her head back, reveling in his touch. She could feel his erect interface brushing her thigh through his trousers. Grasping his waist she ground her hips into his as he kissed her again. His hands roamed openly over her body, but she was past caring. She sighed each time he touched her.

Her mysterious lover began ushering her back until they reached a table. With seemingly little effort he lifted her and sat her on the table. He gently pushed her back, resting his weight on top of her. Her legs dangled over the edge of the table and she wrapped them around his narrow waist. He kissed her again, his tongue flicking in her mouth and over her teeth and lips. Despite the kissing an impassioned cry escaped her lips. The pirate raised himself off of her and just as she was about to protest she felt his mouth on her interface. Elita clamped her hands over her mouth to muffle the scream that tore from her throat. She did not want anyone to come into that room then.

"I need....oh, Primus! I need..." she gasped unable to voice her desires.

The pleasure engulfing her was suffocating. Her hips gyrated as he continued to lick, kiss, and suck at her interface. Her vision blurred for a moment as she felt her interface contract in an explosive orgasm. Her hips rocketed off of the table and she grabbed ahold of his head pulling him closer to her. Just on the edge of consciousness, Elita heard the sound of fabric rustling. She assumed it was her dress, which was in serious disarray. Her bodice was pulled down below her breasts and her skirt was up around her waist. Suddenly she felt herself being impaled. She arched her back as he slid deep inside her. Her body trembled as she felt their groins touching. She threw her head back and her lips parted sensuously. Seeing this the pirate gently kissed and nibbled at her exposed flesh, all the while thrusting himself into her. Elita cried out in abandon as her gallant lover rode her. He varied between quick piston-like thrust to slow methodical ones. All Elita could do was hold on for the ride. She grasped his waist in an attempt to pull him closer to her.

Looking above her Elita studied the pirate's face. There was something familiar about him. As if he knew she was trying to figure out who he was the pirate buried his face in the femme commander's neck.. She could hear his groans as he thrust into her, the quickening of his breath as he neared his climax. Elita found herself answering each and every thrust, craving the next. "Yes, yes, yes!" she cried as he thrust deeper and deeper into her lubricating orifice.

The pirate's hips moved faster and faster and Elita knew he was about to climax. She squeezed his interface and his entire body went rigid. She could feel him tremble as he coated her insides with his cum causing her to have an orgasm. "Unnngghh...uhhh...oohh!" They moaned in unison as their passion crescendo into unfathomable bliss. The two lovers lay gasping and holding one another.

"Who are you?" Elita breathed. Once again the pirate silenced her and kissed her tenderly on the lips. Having regained his strength he raised up off of her and righted his costume. Elita hopped down from the table and did the same. They left the room hand in hand and danced with each other the rest of the night. During one of their many dances her pirate whispered in her audio. "At midnight meet me on the balcony and I'll show you who I am." After that he disappeared.
Midnight rolled around and Elita made her way, nervously to the balcony. There she found her handsome rogue. He slowly removed his mask and Elita gasped when she realized that her dashing pirate was none other that Optimus Prime. Falling into his arms they held each other and kissed passionately. Suddenly she burst out laughing.

"What's so funny?" Optimus asked. Elita smiled broadly at him.

"We should have masquerades more often."

THE END

send fan mail to E. Nigma
return to Phantom's Adult Fanfic Mini-Archive