NIGHT MUSIC

by E. Nigma
rating: ***+op

Here it is! This is the missing scene at the end of Optimus and Aiko's date in "the death of Elita One" Enjoy!

* * * * *

The music from the symphony wafted in through the window of Optimus' quarters. Aiko sat back on his recharge bed nervously. 'What am I doing?' she asked herself. I'm in love with Magnus.' Looking across the room at Optimus she could tell he was wondering how they got there too. One moment they were listening to the soft, romantic sounds of classical Earth musicians and the next they were making their way to his quarters, not caring who heard or saw them. Now, however, they couldn't figure out what to do. There would be talk whether or not anything happened.

Glancing back over at the bed Prime let his eyes rove over Aiko's body. He felt growing discomfort as his interface became confined within his codpiece. Aiko stretched languidly on the bed increasing his desire. Her chest rose and he longed to stroke the mounds beneath her breast plate. The intensity of his arousal was maddening.

When her eyes met with his he lost what little bit of control he had left. Clearing the distance between them in only a few steps he lifted her up off of the bed. Optimus raised his hand to remove his face mask but thought better of it and caressed her cheek.

Aiko closed her optic covers relishing the tenderness Prime was showing her. She had always been attracted to him. Why not give into a once idle fantasy. No one would find out. Least of all Magnus. Her arms encircled the autobot commander's waist as she leaned forward and kissed the mask obscuring the lower half of his face. She felt a little foolish kissing a mask but shrugged it off. Prime's hands slowly slid down to her sides and then back up to her breast plate. Aiko shivered at his touch. As if he had designed her armor himself Optimus removed it and laid her back on the recharge bed. Aiko grasped up at him desperately as his hands continued to explore her eager body. She wanted him inside of her.

"Please..." she gasped. Prime smiled behind his mask.

"Please, what?" he teased. Aiko closed her optic covers and shook her head unable to speak, she was so consumed by desire. She screamed as she felt him insert a finger into her. Her body surged upward as she threatened to climax right there. Keeping one hand between her legs Prime removed his armor and climbed up onto the bed and straddled her face. As she took him into her mouth and sucked his member he continued to stroke her inflamed interface.

The feeling of her lips dragging over his interface was driving Prime mad and he thrust deeper into her, his interface grazing the back of her throat. He groaned as he felt his climax approaching. The tempo of his thrusts increased and he threw back his head and screamed as he came, shooting jet after jet of ejaculate into her, splashing her mouth and throat with the hot liquid. Aiko eagerly swallowed the conducting fluid and continued to suck Prime's organ. In a few short moments he was erect again. Optimus slid his finger out of her lubricated orifice, but before she could protest replaced it with his now erect interface. Aiko's hands came to Prime's hips to pull him closer to her.

"Prime..." she started. Optimus brought his finger, still wet with her juices, to her lips to silence her. Allowing his weight to settle on top of her he nuzzled her neck and caressed her body, wanting to experience all of her. "Oh Primus." He breathed unable to believe he was making love to Elita One's sister. She was so beautiful, like her sister was. Not being able to hold back any longer he thrust deeply into her once, then again. The pleasure was so intense that he let his face fall in the valley between her breasts as he rode her.

Closing her optic covers Aiko concentrated on the slow, steady thrusts rocking her body. She thrilled at the feeling of his interface deep inside of her, of his weight on her. Primus! This was heaven. Each and every time he delved into her she reached a new level of passion until she screamed each time he pumped into her. This wonderful torture seemed to go on forever in reality it was only a few minutes. Abruptly Prime stopped.

"What?" Aiko asked hoping nothing was wrong. Optimus simply shook his head and brought a pillow from the head of his bed down and placed it under her hips, raising them. Repositioning himself, he now lay above her. His arms were extended and only the head of his member was inside of her. Just as she was about to protest, he pushed down. The move was not unlike the push-ups done by humans. He filled her more deeply and completely than anyone before him. Opening her legs wider she welcomed his invasion. Closing her legs around his waist she challenged him to leave her. They rode faster and faster until without warning they came. Simultaneously they came. They're suffocating passion turned to agonizing pleasure and they screamed as one. Optimus collapsed onto of her and she could hear his labored breath in her audios. She wrapped her arms around him as they fell asleep as one.

THE END

Hoped you liked it. (giggle)

send fan mail to E. Nigma
return to Phantom's Adult Fanfic Mini-Archive