Night Shift

by E. Nigma

Bad news: This is my first adult story so bear with me.
Good news: I read a lot of romance so it shouldn't be that bad.

* * * * *

Ultra Magnus stood on the roof of Autobot city. He had been assigned guard duty along with one other. He was waiting for his partner to show up. They were an hour late. Why he got stuck with night shift was beyond his imagining. Night shift was reserved for rookies and bots who had been reprimanded. He was neither. "Where is that bot?" He asked obviously irritated.

"Right here Mags." Came a soft voice from behind.

"You're late." Magnus said turning around. The Autobot before him was a femme. She had a light blue and white body and a helmet and accents reminiscent of samurai armor. She's beautiful! Magnus thought. His optics roamed over her body and stopped at the boombox on her shoulder. Boombox? "That's not exactly surveillance equipment." The young femme said nothing. She simply set the boombox down and turned it on. The smooth, sexy sound of a saxophone drifted from the speakers. "Don't you think that defeats the purpose of posting us on the roof?" he joked, but his smile faded when he saw the look on her face. He'd swear he saw lust burning in her eyes.

Still saying nothing Aiko moved towards him. Her energon pump hammered in her chest. She had fantasized about this so many times and now she had him, alone. Aiko slid her arms up and around Magnus' neck drawing him in for a passionate kiss. Magnus moaned loudly as his arms encircled her waist and pulled her to him molding their bodies together. They drew apart for a moment. "We shouldn't be doing this." Breathed Magnus as Aiko began removing her breastplate.

"Do you want to stop?" she asked smiling seductively. Ultra Magnus was so taken by her beauty he barely heard the question. Running her hand up his thighs Aiko found her answer. "I'll take that as a no." She whispered. Magnus removed his armor and silently prayed no one would walk up there while they were like this. His hands roamed over every curve. He wanted to know all of her. He was gently fondling her breasts as Aiko's hands roved all over his body, exploring him. He caught his breath as she found his pleasure interface. She sank to her knees and grasped him firmly in her hand as the other went to his hips and OH, PRIMUS! It started out slow and gentle but quickly picked up tempo. Losing himself in the sensation he closed his optic covers. Yes! Oh, Primus yes!

Aiko thrilled at Magnus' reaction to her unorthodox methods. Her electro pulse raced as she felt her own excitement growing. She didn't want to rush it but she knew she couldn't wait any longer. "Magnus! I need you. Please!" she pleaded yielding all pride. Ultra Magnus lifted her up onto the edge of the roof, which placed her at an ideal level for what he planned to do. Feeling his hands at her waist she knew he wouldn't let her fall. Aiko leaned back and gasped as he impaled her. Why did I wait to do this? she thought to herself as she marveled at the sensations he awakened in her. The other femmes had mentioned what pleasure interface was like but she believed it was overrated. Magnus was proving her wrong each and every time he delved into her. She wrapped her legs around his hips as he drove into her. Her hands came to his waist anchoring herself as she answered every thrust. She craved it harder, faster, more until she felt herself exploding once, twice. Ah Primus, the incredible beauty of it!

Magnus watched her as she reached her climax. By the matrix she was beautiful! Her violet optics flashed with passion. His own release was coming. He couldn't hold out much longer. A resounding cry escaped his lips as he surged inside her one last time.

When Aiko awoke she had no idea how much time had passed she didn't even remember Magnus lying her down and kissing her. None of that mattered. She was in his arms and she never wanted him to let go. She felt truly loved and she liked the feeling.

Magnus looked at the magnificent creature in his arms. She had given him pleasure unlike any he had experienced despite her inexperience. He knew at the moment of entry that he was her first and he had every intention of asking her why she didn't tell him. For now however he was content to hold her until the sun rose.

The End

send praise to E. Nigma

return to Phantom's Adult Fanfic Mini-Archive