Past Acquaintances

by E. Nigma
rating: ***+ohgp

Author's note: This story takes place some time after 'Enemy lines.' Magnus is now commander of Autobot city on Earth and he receives a visit from on of his captures. Warning!! This is an erotic fanfic.

Disclaimer: The transformers are owned by Marvel, Hasbro, and Takara. In other words not me. Any infringement of copyright is unintentional. Minx, Pyra, and Nightshade are my creations.

* * * * *

"Congratulations Ultra Magnus. You finally managed to get a real job!" laughed Bluestreak slapping his friend on the back. Ultra Magnus smiled wryly.

"Thanks I think." He still couldn't believe that Prime put him in charge of Autobot city. Running the whole of Metroplex would be a phenomenal responsibility. 'I hope I'm up to this.' he thought nervously. The other Autobots had decided to celebrate his promotion.

"Magnus!" a female voice cried. Bluestreak and Blaster elbowed each other suggestively as the others ooohed and laughed. Smiling, Magnus turned around. 'Must be one Elita's femmes.' What he saw nearly froze his servos. Across the room waving madly was Minx! Angered and aroused (from the pressure behind his codpiece the latter was the stronger impulse.) Magnus began to close the distance between them

As Minx made her way through the crowd of Autobots Magnus noticed she was wearing an Autobot symbol. 'What the..?' His thoughts were interrupted when she threw her arms around his neck and kissed him soundly. More than a little embarrassed he hugged her back lifting her off the ground. "What the hell are you doing here?!" he growled into her audio sensor.

Minx had expected that type of reaction or worse, still she was taken aback. "I heard you became Autobot city commander so I came to offer my congratulations." She said innocently.

"Is that all you came to offer? Maybe a night of passionate interface in exchange for some top security codes and files!"

Minx flinched, almost physically hurt by the accusation. 'Oh boy. He's not gonna give me a chance to make up for what happened.' She tried anyway. "Magnus I'm sorry. My friends and I were only acting under orders." Then she smiled suggestively. "Not that we didn't enjoy our job." Magnus smiled at the memory of what had happened. He didn't mind what happened between them either.

"Are you really an Autobot or are you a party crasher as well?" He asked pointing to the Autobot symbol on her chest. Minx beamed.

" I'm an Autobot now. Elita allowed my friends and me to join them after Megatron threw us out for our failure to successfully wring information from you." Magnus' optics widened.

"Does Elita know what happened?" he asked, his voice choked somewhat by fear. Minx fought back the desire to laugh at his horrified expression as she nodded.

"Speaking of Elita she wants to see you in Prime's quarters." Minx had to push down her rising excitement. 'This is gonna be fun!' She led him out passed the many cheering Autobots. There was no doubt in his mind what they thought was about to happen.

When they arrived at Prime's door Elita was standing there. "Took you long enough. Come on." She ushered them in and closed the door. Magnus was not surprised to see Optimus with her but he was surprised to see him on the recharge bed without his armor! Then he noticed they weren't the only ones in the room. Pyra and Nightshade were on the bed with him. Given the situation it was no surprise that Magnus was both shocked and aroused. He knew what was going to happen and his interface hardened in anticipation.

Elita giggled. "What? You have to be told what to do now?" she unsnapped her breast plate and the rest of her armor and gestured for him to do the same. Magnus complied looking over at the recharge bed. Prime and Pyra were kissing and petting each other. Pyra writhed and wriggled as Optimus stroked her interface. Elita, already overheated, joined them.

'Prime's mask comes off?' Magnus thought in confusion. Minx came up from behind and attacked his hips, placing kiss after kiss over his perfect deriere. He would have given her his complete attention but Nightshade approached him and wrapping her arms around his neck, urged him to suckle her breasts. He did this and was rewarded with squeals of delight from the voluptuous femme. This abruptly stopped and Ultra Magnus was siezed by a pair of hands and thrown on the bed facing down. He looked up and saw the femmes smiling devilishly. Then he felt it. Searing heat as Prime entered him. At first it was tight, even painful, but gradually Magnus arched to meet Prime's thrusts. "Prime, Oh Primus, Prime!!!!" he shouted. Staying inside him Prime turned and sat back on the bed. Arching his back he pushed even deeper into the other Autobot. Magnus began riding Optimus faster and faster.

"Harder Magnus! Oh Primus I'm going mad!!" Seeing her lover so excited, Elita couldn't wait any longer. Kneeling in front of the pair of intwined males she spread Magnus, legs for better access and proceded to engulf his whole throbbing shaft. "Elita!!" Magnus cried as she mersilessly sucked and massaged him. Minx, seeing Elita's thighs dripping lubricant placed her head between the femme commander's legs and kissed her. At first it was more of a teasing kiss then she started to devour Elita's interface. Elita screamed as she climaxed. Ultra Magnus' interface still in her mouth she moaned softly as she realized Minx intended to make her climax again. In her hightened state of arousal she forsaked Magnus for the pretty femme between her legs. Turning around to face Minx's legs she lowered her mouth to her Minx's interface. Minx raised her hips in anticipation as Elita hungrily attcked her interface. Pyra and Nightshade were on the floor kissing and stroking each other until Nightshade saw there was a vacancy between Magnus' legs. Before he knew what hit him she was sliding down on his interface. She rode Magnus as feircly as he rode Optimus making sure to face away from him. She beckoned Pyra to join them. Knowing just what her friend wanted Pyra administered the same treatment to Nightshade as Elita and Minx were administering to each other.

Their bodies were soaked in coolant their voices rose in a chorus of moans and cries of pleasure. Optimus let out a loud cry as he climaxed. He lay shuddering inside Magnus. Elita looked up and smiled at Minx when they saw Prime's drained expression. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Minx nodded and without another word the two of them pinned Optimus and the now spent Ultra Magnus on the bed. The other two females joined the fray and attacked the two males' interfaces causing them to be errect again. Elita and Minx then mounted their chosen lovers. Elita with Optimus and Minx with Magnus. Pyra and Nightshade were not left out. Optimus brought Nightshade's interface to his mouth and Magnus did the same with Pyra. "Well Magnus... do you... forgive us?" Minx asked as Magnus climaxed under her. Pyra laughed.

"He says yes, Minx."

" I think this one's happy too." Elita giggled. The femmes then decided to trade places. Pyra mounted Prime and Nightshade took Magnus. Elita chose to have Ultra Magnus beneath her so Minx took Prime. As quickly as it started this erotic game of tag ended with Autobot after Autobot climaxing and passing out. The next morning Magnus awoke to find his arms around Minx and Elita and Prime holding onto Pyra and Nightshade.

"Prime. Are you?"

"Awake? Yes."

"You won't tell anyone what happened last night will you?" Magnus asked nervously. Prime's optics widened. "Are you kidding? If I did that everyone would know that I fucked you! That's not exactly something I want broadcast all over Autobot city and or Cybertron." Magnus smirked.

"You were drunk weren't you?"

"Toasted." Prime answered smiling.

The End

send fan mail to E. Nigma
return to Phantom's Adult Fanfic Mini-Archive