Primal Urges

by E. Nigma
rating: ***+mh

Optimus Primal made his way to his quarters after a long day of repairing the Axalon. She had been damaged in another battle with the predicons. 'When will they back off?' he thought in frustration. His thoughts suddenly drifted. 'I wonder who that new female pred was. I certainly haven't seen her before.' He mentally envisioned her. She was feline. Her beast form was a lion, however she had a mane making her harder to recognize until the last moment. Unfortunately that's exactly what happened to him. He remembered her exquisitely formed physique clearly. She had a lovely face, graceful curves formed the silhouette of her body and she had breasts that made Blackarachnia look like she wore a wonderbra, her rear wasn't so bad either. Indeed she was a vision. 'This is just prime! She's a predicon. I shouldn't be feeling this way. ' Frustrated with his current situation he flopped onto his recharge bed. He was exhausted and his body was throbbing.

"Being part biological isn't as great as the maximal elders thought it would be." He mumbled. The bonding of biological and mechanical caused certain side effects. One of which is the need to procreate. Cybertronians had always had a desire and the ability to make a physical connection to achieve a certain level of pleasure. This act was generically referred to as interfacing an antiquated term but still serviceable.

Laying back on his bed and shutting off his optics, he concentrated on the feelings overwhelming him. His pleasure interface ached and he felt dizzy with desire. 'How long has it been?' he wondered. "Oh yeah." He laughed. "I'm a what did the terrans call it? A virgin. Shoulda taken that femme up on her offer. But then I had no idea that I would be stranded on this planet with no way to relieve myself."

Looking down toward his interface he smiled slightly embarrassed at his thought. "Well, maybe I have one option." He slowly moved his hand down toward the offending organ.

"Yo! Scrape ape! What cha doin in there?" Primal nearly jumped out of his biological skin.

"N.. Nothing. Why?" he prayed that his voice didn't betray the embarrassment he felt. Rattrap strolled in looking smug as usual. Optimus regained his composure. "Don't you ever knock?"

"I try not to. Spy guys like me can't make a habit of that now can we?" he replied, cocking his head. "So eh, what are ya lookin' so guilty about?"

"What do you mean guilty? I'm not guilty about anything!"

Rattrap shrugged his shoulders.

"Okay."

"No I mean it!"

"Alright."

"Really!"

"If you weren't guilty of something you wouldn't be so defensive. What the slaggin' heck were you doing?" Primal clammed up.

"Nothing." Throwing his hands up into the air Rattrap left. As soon as he was sure the other maximal had left he locked his door. Despite his nearly getting caught he was still extremely aroused. He quickly removed what was left of his armor and laid back across his bed now even more aware of the throbbing between his legs. Shutting off his optics he imagined the predicon femme.

She was dancing suggestively, her hips gyrating hypnotically. The beat of the song was the beat of his fuel pump. Primal caressed his upper thighs and the sensitive area around his interface while the predicon femme danced. The tempo of the song increased and she slowly removed her breast plate. Careful not to expose all of her breasts she kept her hands over her chest caressing and giving him a little peek every now and again. Primal's hand moved over the head of his interface mimicking the movements of the femme's hands on her breasts. He threw his head back and whimpered as his passion increased.

Slipping one hand down to her interface and careful not to fully expose her breasts the pred femme's hips gyrated even faster as she touched herself.

"Oooh! Yes, yes!" Optimus panted as he brought his hand down the length of his rod and she removed what was left of her armor and writhed and spun to the now driving beat of the song. The femme dropped down to her knees. Now without armor and on her knees she balanced her weight on one hand while the other caressed her biological interface. Her interface was glistening with it's lubricant and she was wriggling in ecstasy.

With this thought driving him mad with desire he slid his hand down his shaft again and let out a near shout. Sucking in his breath he began to stroke his length. 'I can't believe I'm doing this.' he thought feeling slightly chagrined at the act he was performing on himself. 'But I can't stop. It feels too good.'

The predicon femme was crying out and she had rolled onto her back and was fondling one of her breasts while she continued stroking herself. Suddenly she looked up in surprise and embarrassment as she noticed Blackarachnia was watching her. The spider was also naked and sauntered over to the feline and knelt down beside her. Bringing her claws to the other femme's face she kissed her passionately. 'I didn't know I liked that sort of thing.' Primal thought absently. The feline femme moaned and brought her hands to Blackarachnia's breasts caressing them. Oblivious to their maximal peeping tom they gently fondled each other. Impassioned cries escaped the feline's lips as the spider's hands ran over her belly and groin. She arched her hips upward searching for relief from the suffocating passion she felt.

Primal let out low growl as he squeezed his rod and stroked it faster. His breath came quick and shallow and he could feel the rhythm of his fuel pump quicken as his brow beaded with moisture. Blackarachnia's claws delved into her lover's interface and she screamed. As if she had done it a thousand times the spider leant down and planted her lips on the feline's interface and with her free hand fondled a breast.

Primal moaned loudly as his hand grazed his interface. He wanted to go slowly but the wanton acts of his lovely fantasy femmes only served to fan his desire. The feline pred femme convulsed and writhed under her lover's knowing touch. Just as she reached the brink, Blackarachnia stopped and intertwined her legs with the feline's until their interfaces touched. Grasping her lover's legs she gyrated and the feline trembled from the sensation. Soon they were both crying out and rubbing their hot wet interfaces together.

The faster the two femmes gyrated the faster Primal caressed his rod and the faster he caressed it the hotter it became. Soon he had forsaken his fantasy peep show and concentrated on the steady back and forth movement of his hand. Crying out he grasped his inflamed organ with both hands and stroked as hard and as fast as he could. Moaning loudly he stroked for all he was worth and didn't care who heard him. Feeling the throbbing in his interface increase he knew it would not be long.. His entire body shook convulsively as his climax descended upon him. Feeling his release he let out a primal scream. His organ shot jet after jet of his ejaculate.

Optimus collapsed onto his bed from the intensity of his orgasm. As the throbbing subsided he realized that the Axalon had no dampening equipment. A feeling of dread came over him as he realized the other maximals heard everything.

The End

send praise to E. Nigma

return to Phantom's Adult Fanfic Mini-Archive