FIRST TIME JITTERS

by E. Nigma
rating:**+lp

Hi all, I finished it (thank Primus! My head hurts). It turned kinda mushy at the end but I guess you guys suspected as much. Anyway without further delay, I present the story you've all been waiting to get your grubby little paws on *snort*(yeah right).
Note: Pulsar belongs to Phoenix, Chimera belongs to me and the rest belong to Hasbro.

* * * * *

Chimera looked nervously at the bed and the younng autobot who was kissing he neck. She didn't know if she was ready for this, and if her father Optimus Prime, autobot commander found out that she was attempting to have sex he might kill her as well as her young lover. " Pulsar, wait!" she gasped as she felt him unlatch her breast plate.

"What's wrong?" he asked a bit breathless with need. " You wanna stop?"

Smiling Chimera shook her head. She knew she was lucky to find a fellow who was so understanding. If only her father still was. Ever since she had reached what is an adolescent age for transformers he's been unbearable to live with. She knew he still thought of her as his 'little girl' and that he may find it difficult to imagine her alone with a male, but even her mother Elita One had to admit that he had lost some of his eternal calm. Just that evening he had all but threatened her date. She shuddered at the memory of her father telling Pulsar that he had a plasma rifle in his sub space pocket and if he tried anything with her he would introduce the poor bot to the business end of it.

Pulsar looked deeply into Chimera's optics. "Are you still trippin' over what your father said? Don't worry about it. He'll never know, and if he does find out I'm going to wonder about how close you two really are." He said laughing. She thought he had such a great laugh. It put her right at ease. She drew his lips closer to meld with hers.

'Yes, I'm ready.'

As if reading her thoughts Pulsar removed her breast plate and marveled at her breasts. They were polished and beautifully rounded. He engulfed one and she gasped at the warmth from his mouth. "Oh, Pulsar!" she breathed. Clumsily she fumbled at the clasps of his armor, but eventually got it off of him. Once she reached his cod piece they both held their breath. Chimera had never seen a male's interface and she couldn't help being spellbound by the sight of her partner's total nakedness. Chimera's hand gently brushed over his length. He gasped at the sensations that rippled through his body.

He couldn't remember how many times he'd wanted her to touch him that way and now she was. Feeling that he should return the favor he slipped one of his hands between her legs and explored the wetness there. Chimera's hips surged forward. They were standing up against a wall and Pulsar placed his hands on Chimera's hips and stood between her spread legs rubbing his erect interface against her wetness. Groaning Chimera brought her hands to Pulsar's hips to draw him closer. She wanted to feel him inside her.

Wrapping a leg around his hip she tried to impale herself on him. "Gimmie a hand here." She said exasperated. Pulsar slipped his hand under her rear and lifted her high enough to bring her down on his interface. She screamed as she felt her interface close around his.

"Oh god, Chimmie!" Pulsar panted as he thrust up into her. Chimera grasped Pulsar's waist and leant back. Pulsar filled her completely as his hands encircled her waist and he buried himself in her to the hilt. The lubricant from their joining was streaming down Pulsar's legs and their bodies were drenched in coolant. Chimera could feel her systems trying to cool themselves as her passion increased. Moaning and crying each others names they made love for what seemed like an eternity. The heat in Pulsar's interface grew as he came closer and closer to his orgasm and he quickened the pace of his thrusts.

Before she knew what was happening Chimera's interface contracted and she felt a gush of lubricant flow from her loins bathing her lover's member. "Oh Primus!!!!" she screamed as her orgasm washed over her like a tidal wave.

Feeling Chimera's interface squeeze his own caused Pulsar to climax. "CHIMERA!!!!!!" he screamed arching his back and feeling his optics flicker off line. He fought for consciousness as he walked slowly over to the bed and laid her on it, careful not to pull out. As they lay on the bed exhausted and out of breath, Chimera checked her internal chronometer.

"Oh shit!!" she cried. Pulsar shot up in alarm.

"What?"

"It's an hour past my curfew." She said looking at him with wide optics.

Just then there was a knock, no, a pounding at the door.

"Chimera!! Get your butt out of that room and get home! NOW!!!!" The two teens sat frozen when they realized who the voice belonged to. Chimera's father, Optimus Prime.

"We're in deep shit." Pulsar whispered. Chimera simply nodded to petrified to speak.

* * *

Pulsar leaned in closer to his door and could hear his father Ultra Magnus and Optimus Prime talking. "Magnus, I don't understand how you can just sit back and shrug this off. Your son is fucking my daughter!"

"Prime, what can you do? What's done is done. At least it was my son and not one of the dinobots."

Prime smiled wryly beneath his mask. "Do you think I over reacted?" Magnus nodded. "Well, it's only because I worry about her. You have a son. There's no worry of him coming home and saying 'Hey dad guess what. I'm pregnant!' "

Magnus shook his head. "Prime, you realize all of these irrational fears about your daughter and my son are caused by overexposure to Earth culture, American culture to be exact. They're the main ones worried about teenage pregnancy."

Solemnly Prime nodded. "You may be right, but she still betrayed my and her mother's trust." He sighed. 'but I may have alienated my only child by my behavior.' He thought to himself in dismay.

"What's going on down there?" Chimera asked. Pulsar turned around to face her.

"I think you should go home and talk to your mother before your father gets there." He said matter-of factly. "I'll go with you if you want." Shaking her head Chimera headed for the door.

"No I'd better go by myself. At least with your father here mine won't try to kill you." She joked. Pulsar laughed humorlessly. "Yeah right." Pulling her close he kissed her gently on the forehead and led her out the back entrance.

* * *

Elita One looked at her daughter dumbfoundedly as she explained the events of the evening. Once Chimera finished she sat silent for a few moments.

Chimera shifted nervously, wondering what her mother thought of her and if she was mad at her for what happened between her and Pulsar. "Mom, you're not mad are you?" Elita slowly turned to face her daughter, her face softening with a smile.

"Of course not baby. I'm mad at your father for barging in there like a tyrant. When he gets home I'm going to give him an audio full." She growled.

"Can you wait until after I talk to our daughter?" came a voice from behind them. Chimera jumped when she heard her father's voice. "It's all right. I'm not going to kill her." He said.

Elita eyed him suspiciously for a moment then decided she could make it back to the room if things got out of hand. "All right, but... give me your rifle." She said holding out her hand. Prime placed the weapon into his mate's hand and looked deeply into her eyes. He could see the confusion there. This should have been a happy time. Their daughter had chosen a mate. But all Prime could see was that he was losing his little girl.

As Elita left them he sat down heavily beside Chimera and let out a sigh of frustration. "Chimmie,"

'Here it comes.' Thought Chimera.

"I'm sorry."

"What?" she whispered. Prime smiled behind his mask. He knew that wasn't what she had expected him to say. "Chimmie, I've been a jerk, I admit it. It's only because I feel like you're leaving me and... well, I'm selfish. I don't want to share you with anyone but your mother. You'll understand if I take some time to let this sink in won't you?" Chimera leaned over and rested her head on her father's shoulder, wrapping her arms around his waist.

"Of course daddy."

THE END

send fan mail to E. Nigma
return to Phantom's Adult Fanfic Mini-Archive