New Recruit

by E. Nigma
rating: ***+op

Kup walked down to the landing bay cringing inwardly. He was being placed in charge of the newest recruit. Remembering the last recruit he had been placed in charge of had become autobot leader didn't relieve his unease. Hearing a pair of footsteps coming up behind him Kup slowed his pace. Glancing to his side he saw Hot Rod.

"What's up old friend?" he asked teasingly. Kup glared at the younger autobot.

"I'm not to old to show you a thing or two." Hot Rod looked over at his friend and could tell that he was worried about something. "Sorry lad. I'm just on edge. No sooner do I get rid of you, and I have another youngster to deal with."

"Kup, I'm hurt. Get rid of me?" the teen protested with feigned disappointment. "It can't be that bad. Who is this poor soul?"

"Femme. Name's Affinity. It's her first time on Earth and she specifically requested me."

Hot Rod cocked his head questioningly. "Really? Is she a glutton for punishment or what?" Kup chuckled at the comment.

"Come on lad, I wasn't that bad was I?" Hot Rod smiled at him warmly.

"Nope. Just givin' ya a hard time." With that he turned down a corridor. "Good luck!" he called back.

Approaching the doors to the landing bay he let out a sigh and went out to greet his newest protégé. She was already exiting Sky Lynx on wobbly legs. 'Must be her first time in a shuttle.' Kup thought with some amusement. He studied the small femme. She was very attractive. Her body was pale violet with light green accents and built much like Elita's and she had an unsureness about her. As he approached she made a visible effort to straighten up. "Recruit Affinity reporting for duty." She said saluting stiffly.

Stifling a laugh Kup waved at her for her to relax. "Easy lass, relax. No need to be so formal. Name's Kup, but I guess you knew that since you requested me specifically." She nodded vigorously.

"I've heard so much about you, especially from the Dinobots that I just had to meet you in person." She gushed.

Kup groaned inwardly. 'The Dinobots! There's no telling what they told her.' Catching herself Affinity regained her composure. "Sorry sir." She mumbled hanging her head. Kup placed arm around her shoulders and smiled. "Don't worry about it lass. It's normal to be a bit nervous your first day at a new post."

As he placed his arm around her shoulders Affinity shivered. It wasn't due to the cold more her proximity to the older autobot. Despite his age she found him attractive. She didn't know what it was. Maybe his maturity, or his eyes and the obvious wisdom he possessed or....She felt her body heat rising and feared that her thermal systems might set of their alarms for overheating. The alarm was a bright red glow about the face just under the optics. "Sir, I was wondering if you were going to take me on a tour of the facility?"

Nodding Kup led her into the building. "Of course lass, and call me Kup. Sir makes me feel old." He said winking an optic cover at her. Affinity felt her legs go weak. Seeing her start to waffle Kup reached out and steadied her. His hand accidentally grazed her breast plate. He couldn't help noticing the obvious curves underneath. He felt his pleasure interface flare up, something he hadn't felt in a long time. Kup groaned at the feeling. He wanted so badly to... 'What am I thinking? I'm here to train her not take advantage of her.' Affinity wasn't faring any better. The gentle throbbing from her interface caused her insides to flood with lubricant.

'Oh Primus. What am I gonna do? It's not like I can just say 'scuse me sir but can I have a moment to get off? You're makin' me hot.' she thought in dispare. 'Stars! He's still holding me. Please don't let him stop.' she prayed closing her optic covers and leaning into him. Kup looked down at the femme and decided that she could go through initiation later. She probably needed to rest.

"What do you say I show you to your quarters so you can rest and then I'll show you around later."

Affinity thought it over. This was probably her best bet at relieving her current situation. "Okay. That sounds like a good idea."

Smiling Kup led her to her quarters. "You know, I remember my first time in a shuttle. It was back when the war first started and I was being sent to Rigel seven to search for energy. The pilot flew like he had overenergized for a straight week." Affinity laughed, a little too loudly, almost like some bimbo-bot trying to impress a fellow. Kup noticed her nervous laughter and decided she was just being polite.

"I bet your girlfriend loves hearing stories like that ." she said testing her ground.

"No girlfriend lass. Never found a femme willing to sit through all my stories." He said chuckling.

'Good.' Affinity thought. 'No competition.' Kup tapped in the security code to open her door but nothing happened.

"That's odd. Just programmed that code yesterday." He muttered. He tried it again. Still nothing. After several more tries he turned to the young femme. "It looks like your quarters is out of order. How about I let you recharge in my room until I can figure out what's wrong here?" Affinity couldn't believe her luck. She couldn't think of any other way to spend a couple hours than in his bed. The only problem she had left was to get him in the bed with her. "Come on kiddo."

Kup put his arm around her shoulders again, and squeezed her reassuringly. Affinity felt her legs get weak and collapse from under her. Before she fell Kup caught her and picked her up. As he carried her to his room she wrapped her arms around his neck. 'She must be really exhausted.' he thought absently. The slight stirring he felt in his interface earlier had turned into a full blown erection. 'Ah, Primus! Not now. I'm old enough to be her creator's creator.'

The tiny femme pulled his head down to hers and melded her lips to his. Shocked by her actions Kup nearly dropped her. He couldn't exactly push her away so inevitably he gave in to his carnal instincts and kissed her back, passionately. He made short time getting to his room and punched in his entry code with no trouble at all. As the door hissed shut he made his way to the recharge bed and gently laid her down on it. Affinity held her arms out to the older autobot and he descended on her kissing her face and neck. He deftly removed her armor and his own and settled his weight on top of her. Affinity let out a moan as she felt his interface graze hers. She wanted him inside her. "Now please." She whispered. Kup shook his head. He wanted this to last. His lips returned to her neck and she squealed as he nibbled. Slowly he made his way down to her breasts. Taking one of the perfect orbs into his mouth he heard her gasp.

Affinity arched her back raising her breasts to him as she felt the warmth from his mouth envelop her. She shivered in anticipation as she felt his hand slide slowly up her thigh. He teased the sensitive area making small circular movements. The young femme wriggled beneath him as he continued his administrations. As his fingers delved into her interface and she screamed. It would have been quite loud but Kup had covered her mouth with his and was kissing her again. Feeling her lubricant covering his hand Kup knew she was ready and the insistent throb of his own interface told him that he couldn't hold out much longer.

Affinity reached for Kup's rear to pull him closer. Groaning, Kup slipped his interface into her. She was so exquisitely tight. Hearing her cry out and feeling her scrape her fingers down his back, he studied her face ready to pull out if he had hurt her. She was smiling up at him radiantly. Arching her hips she took him completely into her.

"I bet this wasn't in my scheduled training." She said laughing. Chuckling Kup thrust again. With that second thrust all self-control left them Kup rode her furiously and she wrapped her legs around his hips and answered every thrust. "You don't do this with all of your recruits do you?" Affinity teased. Kup only groaned and buried his face in her shoulder. His thrusting increased and she knew that his climax was upon him. Squeezing her interface around him she heard him let out a loud cry and thrust himself all the way into her depths. Shutting off her optics she felt him spurt in her. Feeling him come inside her caused her to come with equal force. The feeling was mind blowing and she let out a scream as the pleasure threatened to overwhelm her. As she brought her optics back on line she looked and the autobot on top of her. His interface was still almost completely erect and his optics were still bright with desire. 'Whoever thought virility goes with age never met this guy!' Raising up and sitting upright he grinned at her. "That wasn't bad for a warm up."

Affinity's optics widened. "A warm up?" Before she could protest he lifted one of her legs and draped it over his shoulder. "What are you..aaahhh!" She cried as Kup drove into her. She felt her interface melt around him as he pounded into her rocking her entire body. With incredible skill he caressed her raised leg heightening her passion. He placed gentle kisses on her thigh and knee and nibbled at the back of her knee, nearly driving her insane. A cry of protest escaped her lips as he pulled out of her. Spreading her legs he leant down and kissed her interface. "Ah Primus!!" she cried out. He continued kissing and nibbling at the sensitive area and her writhing under him only served to increase her pleasure. "Oh god of light!" she screamed as she came in her lovers mouth. Raising from his post Kup wiped the lubricant from his mouth and laid down on her again cupping her face in his hands kissed her hungrily.

Affinity's interface was still throbbing from her most recent orgasm as Kup, having laid down on his back, pulled her down on his very ready member. Leaning forward and resting her hands on his chest Affinity rode her lover harder and harder. Kup moaned beneath her thrusting upward into her lubricating orifice.

"Faster lass, faster." He panted. Their pleasure increased as their speed did. "Oh girl, I'm coming!!" he cried out as his body surged upward. With a guttural yell he came inside her. Affinity reveled in the feeling of his conducting fluid splashing her insides. This time she felt his unit go completely limp. Raising up off him she positioned her head at the juncture of his thighs. "Girl, what are you doing?" Affinity only smiled and without warning took him into her mouth. Kup gasped as her felt her warm mouth cover him. She sucked his member zealously until it was erect and a little after. Satisfied with her efforts she positioned herself on all fours and grinned at the old vet. "Are you tired, old timer?" she teased. No sooner were the words out of her mouth than he was behind her sliding into her wetness.

"I got ...your...old timer... right here!" he said between thrusts. Her body was far sweeter than anything he had experience thusfar and he meant to enjoy her to the fullest. She arched her back, accepting more of him into her interface.

"Oh, yes Kup! Don't stop!" she panted as he rammed himself into her brutally. Since he was already on his knees Kup sat back on his heels and , never leaving her, pulled her back with him. Impaling herself on him completely, Affinity rode him as fiercely as he rode her. Their bodies were drenched in coolant as the intensity of their coupling increased. They lay in a pool of lubricant formed from their union.

"Affinity! I'm coming!" Kup shouted as he felt his interface throbbing unbearably. "Wait! Come together!" she gasped. Their passionate cries filled the air as they reached their climax in unison. Suddenly everything went white and Affinity slipped into unconsciousness.

When she finally woke up Affinity felt Kups arms around her as she laid in the curve of his body. He had not left her since their earth-shattering orgasm and she still felt him inside her. She had never felt so content and loved in her life and she wished he never had to leave her, but reality awaited them. "Do you still think I'm an old timer?" Kup asked kissing her shoulder tenderly. Affinity smiled wickedly.

"Yes."

"Oh really?" Kup queried thrusting deep into her. Affinity gasped.

"Yes." She laughed. "But you're my old timer." Kup smiled and held her closer.

"I wouldn't have it any other way." He murmured. Feeling much to happy to go outside and face the real world they fell asleep and dreamt in their own perfect one.

The End

send fan mail to E. Nigma
return to Phantom's Adult Fanfic Mini-Archive