The Second Night

by E. Nigma

rating:***+hop

Here is the sequel to Nightshift, its called "The Second Night"

* * * * *

Magnus glanced around warily as he walked down one of Metroplex's many corridors. His little rendezvous with Erik last night had become the main topic of the Autobot city gossip circuit. Apparently someone had gone on the roof and seen the two lovers in the act, because there had been an accurate account of what position they were in and how loud they were. At least Prime hadn't heard about it. He would have been furious that Magnus and Aiko were "keeping company" with each other instead of keeping watch. That coupled with the fact that Aiko was avoiding him made his mood exceptionally foul.

'I wasn't that bad a lay was I?' Magnus cringed inwardly as a few older Autobots cast knowing glances his way. He felt like an adolescent bot caught playing with his interface.

"Hi Magnus. How's it goin?" came a cheerful voice. The Autobot city commander turned to see who was addressing him. He came face to face with the smiling visage of the teenage Autobot Hot Rod.

"Oh hello, Hot Rod do you need something?" The younger transformer looked down at the ground not sure how to continue.

"Well actually yeah. Can we go someplace else." He asked looking around nervously. "I don't feel comfortable talking about it here." Magnus shrugged and followed Hot Rod into an unused conference room and closing the door behind them. Hearing the soft click Hot Rod relaxed a bit. "Magnus I need you to hear me out before you say anything. Okay?"

"Sure. What's on your mind?" He asked taking a seat in one of the rooms many chairs. Hot Rod shifted uneasily.

"Actually, you are." Dread rose up in him threatening to choke of the flow of energon through his body. 'What would he think if I told him I had feelings for him. For a male.' Magnus had already gotten up out of his chair and was heading in Hot Rod's direction. 'Probably planning to knock some sense into me.' Rod thought glumly. Magnus gently placed his hand on Hot Rod's shoulder.

"How long have you been feeling this way?" The young Autobot, not believing his audio sensors, looked up at the older soldier. He wasn't angry? A wave of relief washed over him and before he could stop himself he hugged him. Shocked by his own actions Rod withdrew his arms from Magnus' waist.

"I...I'm sorry. I didn't mean to..." As he turned to leave he saw Aiko standing in the doorway smiling at him. 'Oh, great!' he groaned to himself 'I thought Magnus would be the only one to find out. Guess it'll be all over Metroplex by dawn.'

Seeing the red autobot's shoulders slump in defeat Aiko couldn't help feeling guilty for intruding on such a personal moment. Then it hit her. Magnus was her lover and as much as she liked Hot Rod she had no intention of giving Magnus up. 'Why not share him then?' suggested a little voice in her head. Smiling at the thought Aiko locked the door and sauntered over to the pair of, now confused, males.

As she approached them she slid an arm around each of their necks and kissed them by turns. It wasn't long before they were returning her kisses tenfold, all three of them entwined in a single fiery embrace. Magnus felt a hand brush his hip. He didn't know if it was Hot Rod or Aiko and he didn't care. The only thing he cared about was finding relief for his now scorching desire. Disentangling himself from the other two he began to remove his armor. The other two followed suit. Taking some of the cushions out of the chairs Hot Rod made a sort of bed for them. What happened next was beyond what any of them could have imagined.

Aiko laid back and held her arms out welcoming whichever of the males wanted her. Magnus descended on her and began kissing her passionately. Hot Rod came behind Ultra Magnus and began kissing his neck, small moans of pleasure escaping him as Magnus reached back occasionally to touch him and urge him on. Seeing how excited Hot Rod was Magnus turned his full attention to the young Autobot. His hand snaked around the sports cars waist and caressed his hips. Dropping to his knees he saw that despite his young age Hot Rod was very well endowed and obviously very aroused.

Hot Rod gasped as Ultra Magnus took him into his mouth. 'Oh Primus! If this is a dream please don't let me wake up!' Where Magnus had closed his optic covers to savor the feeling, Hot Rod looked on. He was aroused by the quick back and forth movements of the other male's head. "Magnus! Don't stop please!"

he cried. "I..I think I'm.. AAHHH!!" The Autobot collapsed on the cushions laughing deliriously, content feeling the delicious waves still rippling from his interface. "That was indescribable! Where'd you learn to do that Mags?"

No answer. He looked over and saw Magnus' head between Aiko's legs as she was writhing beneath him.

"Oh Magnus, yes! Oh!" she screamed. Not wanting to be left out Hot Rod crawled over to the two and began kissing Aiko's breasts, moving slowly up to her neck then doubling back. They were playing a sexual waltz and Aiko's body was the instrument of their desires. Magnus raised himself and placed a cushion under Aiko's hips raising them. Aiko beckoned Hot Rod to her and brought him down over her where she could taste him. Shuddering as she engulfed him Hot Rod gave into his primal desire again. "Aiko, you're incredible!" he thrusted slightly as the pleasure increased. Aiko felt his interface brush the back of her throat as he thrust into her. Suddenly Magnus was inside her, filling her completely and thrusting madly. They conducted this erotic symphony until it crecendoed into infinite heaven.

"I had no idea you two were that good in bed, epescially together." Aiko teased raising up on her elbows. She was rewarded by two pairs of arms dragging her back on the make-shift bed.

As they left the conference room all eyes were on them. Undoubtedly they had been heard by over half of Metroplex's inhabitants. However, none of them seemed to care as they headed to their respective quarters for some well deserved rest.

The End

send praise to E. Nigma

return to Phantom's Adult Fanfic Mini-Archive