A Little Fun Among Friends

by Phantom
rating: ***+mohar


Andromeda is my character. Nova is on loan.


Andromeda smiled as she snuggled back in her mate's embrace, enjoying their quiet time together. They sat very close together on the large sofa, watching some movie or other. It was mildly amusing but ultimately forgettable. On the second sofa, perpendicular to the first, Nova giggled as Roddy lightly tickled her side.

Andromeda glanced up at her mate, noticing that he wasn't nearly as relaxed as the others. “What's up, sweetie?” she murmured. “You look so tense.”

“I don't know,” he confessed. “I guess I'm a bit on edge. After these past few weeks, I've gotten so wound up it's hard to just let go.”

“Hmmm,” she said thoughtfully. “Lean forward.” When he obeyed, she brought her hands up to his shoulders and began to massage the thick armor plating and the muscle cables underneath. He groaned slightly, enjoying the soothing pressure. After a few minutes of attention, his posture began to sag slightly in relaxation. A sigh of enjoyment could be heard now and then.

Optimus stirred slightly as her hands worked his sides, sliding further down his back. A slight moan escaped as tingles began to spread through his slumbering interface. It always felt so good when Ani touched him! Those slim hands reached his lower back, quite close to his aft, and a naughty part of him wish she'd just keep going, down to his rear and around to his lap.

“Good?” Andromeda asked, and he nodded, turning to give her a rather intense look. He turned and adjusted her so that he could rub her shoulders in thanks. Completely oblivious to their surroundings, he removed his mask and began to kiss and suckle her neck. She sighed, tipping her head back.

Nova looked at Roddy, clearly uncomfortable. “We should go. It looks like they want to be alone.”

“Nah!” Roddy protested. “They're just being a little affectionate, that's all. We'll go after the movie's over. Besides, we can get some snuggling of our own in.” Before she could protest, he covered his lips with hers. She melted into his embrace – she could never resist him!

Optimus kissed his way back up Andromeda's neck, and she turned and captured his lips in a kiss. He sighed at the sensation, returning the kiss eagerly. A soft moan caught his attention, and he froze and abruptly pulled away. Rodimus and Nova were making out in abandon, right in front of them! And Optimus had been kissing his own mate! What was wrong with him? He ducked his head, hiding his face against Andromeda's shoulder. He shouldn't be doing such things when they had company!

“Optimus?” Ani said questioningly. “What's wrong?”

“We… we shouldn't. Not with Roddy and Nova here,” he replied, his voice a bit muffled.

She couldn't help but laugh. “Oh come on, sweetie. We're just having a little fun. Besides, it's not as if they're paying attention.”

Optimus dared to raise his head and peek over in their direction. Nova gasped slightly as Rodimus began to stimulate her mouth with his oral probe, teasing her with a French kiss of sorts. She massaged his with her own, increasing their desire. Prime could not help but gape, then finally tore his gaze away, realizing he was staring. But he could not keep his gaze from returning. He had never seen such affection expressed in close proximity, and in his own quarters! On his sofa, no less! He shuddered, feeling his interface began to harden and lengthen. A hand came up to cover his face in embarrassment. He shouldn't be feeling this way! It was wrong to get excited watching his best friend with his mate! But a traitorous part of him couldn't hope but wish that they'd keep going and let him see more.

“Nice show, eh?” Prime jumped guiltily as his own mate spoke in his ear. He was embarrassed about being caught spying, but then he noticed that Andromeda was watching the couple just as intently. She gave him a naughty grin that sent electric jolts of desire through his abdomen. “Let's see if we can't catch up.” Before he could protest, she seized his head in her hands and drew him into a heated kiss. Her oral probe snaked into his mouth, and he sucked upon it eagerly. Her other hand began to wander over his chest, and he groaned against her mouth, knowing that he was fast becoming rock-hard. Just knowing what was going on a few yards away was really getting him hot!

Nova's slitted optics roved over Roddy and beyond, suddenly catching sight of the other couple. She gasped, and Roddy followed her gaze. He grinned widely at the sight of Optimus eagerly making out with Andromeda, his hands starting to wander over her body. It was nice to see Oppy loosening up for a change! He knew how uptight his friend could be in these situations. Luckily, Andromeda seemed to be quite skilled in putting him at ease. Delighted with what was starting to unfold, Roddy turned his attention back to Nova, kissing his way down to her breastplate. “Roddy!” the silver femme hissed. “Not here!”

“Why not?” he murmured against her metallic skin. “They don't seem to mind.” He wrapped an errant strand of blue curls around his finger. He just loved her new body! Her old one had been just as beautiful and tempting, but this one was now free of disease, granting her a very long and pain-free life. The hair just drove him crazy with desire. It was so nice to touch, to run his hands through, and it tickled him delightfully when they made love. A high-pitched moan broke his concentration, and he glanced over at the other sofa. Optimus had apparently lost all inhibitions and was busily caressing his femme through her curved breastplate. She was writhing in pleasure, urging him on. Rodimus decided to take a cue from them and kissed around the seams of Nova's own breastplate. Her cries soon joined those of her friend's.

Optimus emitted a low moan, aroused beyond belief by the sounds made by both femmes. He saw Rodimus glance his way and grin, and a quick flash of embarrassment shot through him. He hadn't realized that he was putting on a show of his own! But Roddy hardly seemed concerned, busily working Nova slowly into a frenzy. Prime himself was quickly becoming too worked up to stop, so he just resigned himself to being a spectacle as he felt for the catches of Andromeda's breastplate, finally removing it and tossing it aside. Her small but perky breasts bounced up to meet his touch eagerly. He contented himself with holding them and massaging them, making her writhe and cry out for more.

Andromeda was starting to make quite a bit of noise, and Roddy tilted his head, watching curiously as his hands felt for Nova's own breastplate clasps with a practiced hand. He was rather curious as to what Ani looked like underneath her armor. Mmm, very nice indeed! He would never try anything with her, but it was still nice to satisfy his idle curiosity. He was a male, after all! Nova shifted impatiently under his touch, reminding him of just who he should be concentrating on. The breastplate fell to the floor with a clatter, but neither couple noticed. Rodimus bent his head, suckling industriously. Nova's optics grew wide and she shrieked, clutching his head against her chest feverishly. Across the room, Andromeda panted as Optimus stroked her breasts. His groan joined hers, the entire situation obviously getting to him.

Prime's groan reminded Andromeda that he was being somewhat neglected. Her hands eagerly explored his chest, loving the texture and warmth. His hips moved restlessly, and she realized that he was a lot farther along than she realized. Deciding to step up her assault, her hand began to caress his knee lovingly, then trail its way slowly up his inner thigh. She knew how sensitive he was there and took time to run her fingertip up and down his upper thigh. Optimus whimpered, unable to control the movement of his lower body. His head turned to the side in erotic torment, and he caught a glimpse of Nova stimulating her lover in return, one hand on Roddy's flame-patterned chest as the other reached down to stroke between his legs. He could feel Rodimus' delight and arousal through the Matrix link. Growling in impatience, he grabbed Andromeda's hand and placed it squarely on his covered erection. She smirked at his desperation, running her hand up and down the heated metal, making him moan. The sound made her so wet!

Rodimus arched his back slightly, rubbing himself against Nova's hand unabashedly, showing her exactly what he wanted. He could feel Optimus' desire mounting rapidly, fueling his own need. They had experienced each other's arousal on countless occasions, but actually seeing what was happening was something new. “Please, baby!” he moaned, feeling the pressure behind his armor becoming acutely uncomfortable. She gave him a sly smile, enjoying his discomfiture, but decided to take pity on him and released his cock from its confines. It shot up immediately to salute her. Giggling, she saluted back. Roddy laughed at the silly gesture. He then let out a breathy sigh as she took his hardness in her small hand, squeezing him. “You wanna play dirty, huh?” he growled playfully, reaching out and unsnapping her own covering. His hand unerringly found its way between her spread legs, stroking and fondling. She coated his hand with a gush of fluid, and he smiled.

Rodimus studied the sofa with a practiced eye. It was wide and comfortable, but he liked to have plenty of room to work in. Plus he knew it would really hurt if he rolled over and fell off. His entire body shuddered as she stroked him oh-so-slowly, being sure to rub the tip every now and then. He needed it now! He pulled his fingers out of her willing body, loving her squeal of protest, licking them off with great satisfaction. Nova suddenly found herself lifted off the sofa and deposited gently on the floor. She looked up questioningly at her lover, but everything flew from her mind as Roddy knelt over her and penetrated her in one swift, sure thrust. Their groans mingled as their coupling began.

Meanwhile, Optimus had removed his mate's sodpiece and was concentrating on working her into a frenzy with his skilled fingers, his mouth kissing all around her heaving chest. Suddenly he grimaced and began to thrust his hips in desperate tempo to the rhythm that Rodimus had set, his erection still being stroked by through its armor by Andromeda. He fumbled and tried to raise a shield, but the sensations the both of them were experiencing were too strong. Shutting them out would be impossible. “Better take that thing off before he explodes!” Rodimus called from his position on the floor. Andromeda gaped, then smiled. Optimus shot him a furious glare, which changed to an expression of grudging arousal as he watched Roddy work himself in and out of Nova, who was spread-eagle on the floor. He'd never had the opportunity to see a couple have sex right in front of him (in his own quarters, no less!), and it was definitely having an effect on him. Rodimus gave him a smug, knowing grin, and Optimus turned away in embarrassment. He forgot about everything else as his armor dropped away and Ani moved her dampness against him. His cry was a bit more needy than he would have liked. Sensing his desperation, she took pity on him and maneuvered him down on his back, mounting and sheathing him in one smooth movement.

Optimus could not halt the loud, wordless exclamations that seemed to be wrenched from deep within. He grabbed Andromeda's hips and began to thrust into her furiously. Ani looked at him with undisguised surprise – this wasn't like him at all! Normally he liked to take his sweet time making love to her, working them both into a desperate state, and then he would take her and move into her leisurely, giving her the maximum pleasure possible, drawing it out as long as he could. But now he was like a mech possessed, unable to hold back, taking his pleasure as fast as she could give it. She found the change of pace to be quite exciting. It was unclear to her if her lover's sudden zealousness was due to the link with Rodimus, the spectacle on the floor, or both. It didn't really matter at this point. She hissed and began riding him as fast as she could, determined to enjoy him to the fullest.

Prime's expression was one of agonized lust, his entire face contorted in a grimace. “Dammit, Roddy!” he growled, his pace becoming even more frenzied. This was happening much too fast! The young Prime laughed from his position on the floor. “'S'amatter?” he said a bit unsteadily. “Can't take it?”

The exchange penetrated the fog surrounding Nova's mind. Blearily she looked up and stared at the spectacle of Optimus frantically maneuvering underneath her friend, his movements jerky and uncontrolled. This wasn't the lovemaking style that Andromeda had described at all! Prime's thrusts were supposed to be smooth and rhythmic, and his stamina was nothing short of legendary. She suspected that Rodimus had something to do with it. The young Autobot leader was notorious for his bedroom skills, taking great pride in his foreplay abilities, but once he was inside a femme he couldn't hold back for long. Her suspicions were confirmed when her lover cried out, his entire body shuddering as he neared his peak. A short distance away, Optimus echoed his reaction. Both of them seemed lost to the sensations that wracked them.

Prime shuddered, trying to regain control of himself, but he was too far gone. Rodimus was approaching climax, and dragging him along as well! On the floor, a loud, guttural cry erupted, followed seconds afterward by a high-pitched shriek. The couple shook with released passion. Optimus cursed loudly as his own body responded, inexorably linked to Rodimus. He couldn't hold back! His own climax hit like a runaway train, and he arched helplessly under Andromeda's thrashing body, whimpering as his release, combined with Roddy's, squeezed him in a mighty fist. His desperate thrashing, combined with his total loss of control, was enough to bring her over the edge, and she joined him in climax with an abandoned cry. His hands clutched her back convulsively, pulling her flat on his chest as their bodies trembled together.

From atop the sofa, a male groan echoed. This time, however, it was not one of pleasure. Optimus turned and hid his face against the pliant material, embarrassed beyond belief. How could he have let such a thing happen? How could he have had sexual relations in front of his best friend? Just because Roddy knew when he was having sex through the link didn't mean he had to make a spectacle of it!

Rodimus stretched languidly, helping his mate off the floor, looking very self-satisfied. A burning flush of embarrassment filled him, and he looked over at its source. Boy, Op sure didn't waste time with the self-recriminations, did he? “Aw, come on, lighten up!” he teased, trying to reassure him through the link as well.

Optimus turned and gave him a sour look. “I hate you.”

Rodimus grinned. “You love me and you know it.”

Optimus let out a long-suffering sigh. He realized that he was in a rather compromising position and helped Andromeda climb off his large body. He tried to cover her nudity but she shoved him away gently. Nova had seen her naked before, and she noticed that Rodimus was politely avoiding looking at her for too long. Meanwhile, Prime's optics desperately combed the floor as he sat up, his hands strategically covering his goods. Where was that Primus-forsaken codpiece? It had probably rolled underneath the sofa, and he sure as slag wasn't going to expose himself to crawl around and fish for it! Rodimus bounded over and threw himself down next to Optimus, squeezing Andromeda off the couch. She gave him a glare and stalked over to sit next to Nova, who had decided that the other couch was more comfortable than the floor.

“Hey there,” Roddy said much too casually.

Optimus scowled at him. “You did that on purpose!”

“Did what?” The young Autobot put on an innocent look that didn't fool him for a moment.

“Made me lose control too fast.” Crap, did he really say that? He covered his face with a hand, heedless of the fact that his other hand wasn't covering his endowment very well.

The other male smirked. “You needed to lose control. Admit it.”

Optimus gave him a look of disgust, finally deciding that it was useless to cover himself. “You are such a pain, Roddy.”

Rodimus looked like he was enjoying himself far too much. “Blow me.”

Optimus smirked a little. “You'd like that too much.”

Meanwhile, the two girls huddled together on the sofa, gossiping (albeit a bit shyly) about what had just happened. Ani's slim hand accidentally brushed Nova's silvery thigh, and the other femme stifled a small gasp. She chalked it up to her body's hypersensitivity, but she couldn't deny that she was getting aroused again. This whole situation was crazy!

Andromeda was half-listening to the exchange between the males when a slight gasp reached her audials. The touch had been inadvertent, but it had obviously had an effect on her friend. Rodimus had evidently noticed too, his attention suddenly focusing on the two females. A naughty plan began to form in her mind. “What do you say we make the boys jealous?” she murmured, a note of playfulness entering her voice.

Nova's jaw dropped. “You mean…? “ Roddy's rapt gaze caught her attention. He seemed particularly intrigued to see the two females sitting naked in close proximity. “Do you really think we should?”

Ani's lips at her audial sent delightful shivers down Nova's body. “Why not? I'm sure they'd love to watch. Besides, we could get them to return the favor.” Now it was Andromeda's turn to squirm, becoming aroused again at the thought of watching the males touch each other. She had heard bits and pieces of what had transpired between them in the past and had hoped to one day witness it first-hand.

Nova chewed her lip nervously. She was a bit uncomfortable about having an audience, but Rodimus had such a cute hopeful puppy-dog look on his face. Besides, she too wanted to see how the mechs “did it”. And having Andromeda pleasure her was hardly a bad thing…. Before she realized it, she had turned her face upward, welcoming Andromeda's lips. The kiss was light and teasing, as were the next few, all quick and darting.

A choking noise came from Optimus' throat as he goggled at the two femmes seated upon the other sofa. That tears it – he *had* to be dreaming! But the sounds, the sighs and the moans, were so real! Omigod omigod omigod it was his most erotic wet dream come to life! Beside him, Roddy wore a grin that stretched across his entire face, his interface rising once more.

The two femmes broke apart, and the males echoed a groan of disappointment. “Did you like that?” Andromeda said teasingly. Roddy nodded vigorously, his head bobbing up and down rather comically, spreading his legs and leaning back so both ladies could have a good view of his arousal. Optimus ducked his head and tried to cover his sizeable erection, guilt written all over his features.

“Do you want to see more?”

“Hell yes!” Rodimus nearly shouted. Realizing that Optimus was being less than cooperative, he turned and elbowed him sharply. Prime winced, then nodded, his head still bent downward.

It was Nova's turn to look sly. “We'll make you guys a deal. We'll let you watch, if you put on a show for us afterward. How about it?”

“I'm game!” Rodimus said immediately. Optimus, however, looked doubtful. “I don't know, Roddy,” he said slowly. “I'm not sure if I can perform with an audience.” He felt guilty enough about his previous escapades with Rodimus as it was! How could he have someone watching?

A flash of annoyance crossed the younger Prime's features and he leaned in close, seizing his friend's arm in a bruising grip. “Look, man, don't ruin this for the both of us!” he hissed. “We've both been fantasizing about this for ages! And I'm not going to let this chance go just 'cause you've got cold feet!”

Prime's shoulders slumped. “Okay, okay!” he muttered grudgingly. “I'm sure we can work something out.” 'How do I get into these messes?' he groaned inwardly. Still, he was certain that watching the ladies would more than make up for whatever was to follow. Just the very sight of them kissing made him ache!

Seemingly satisfied with their responses, Nova took the initiative, resuming the kiss with increased fervor. Ani squeaked in surprise, then returned the pressure eagerly. A soft groan came from a short distance away, and the girls both smiled through their kiss. Rodimus was undoubtedly enjoying himself. The kiss turned more urgent, and a dark blue hand crept up to give Nova's breast a gentle squeeze. The other femme gasped and arched her back, displaying her chest more prominently to Andromeda's touch. Andromeda obliged her by fondling both breasts, kissing her roughly. Nova's hands scrabbled at her shoulders and back, the pleasure already starting to mount.

Rodimus leaned even further back into the sofa cushions, letting the silicone padding absorb his weight. His flame-tattooed erection waved in the air, and he took it in hand eagerly, his gaze never wavering. This was great! Frankly, he didn't give a damn who saw him wanking. Optimus was having problems, however. If he had been watching a porno by himself, his hand would already be firmly clasped around his cock, stroking in a slow, easy rhythm. But he wasn't alone, and he just couldn't bring himself to touch himself with others around. His hands hovered near his lap in frustration. The need between his legs was quickly becoming urgent and nearly painful. He needed to be touched! He stole a quick glance at Rodimus, who was openly eyeing the females as his hand worked industriously on his arousal. Optimus bit his lip. “Roddy… I could use some help here,” he said in a surprisingly timid voice.

Rodimus managed to shake himself out of his fog and turned to see Optimus looking quite desperate, a very uncomfortable-looking erection poking up from between his thighs. “It's tempting, but you've got to learn to deal with it yourself. Stop being so damn uptight about everything! The world is not going to end if you touch yourself in front of someone else. Just relax and you'll be fine. Now hush so I can watch the ladies in action.” He turned back just in time to see Nova take one of Andromeda's erect nipples in her mouth. “Ooh yeah!” he cheered.

Optimus punched the sofa in frustration. He couldn't jack off in front of everyone; he just couldn't! But he was going to explode if he didn't get some relief, and fast! His optics wandered from the two excited females to Roddy's stroking hand, feeling his own need become excruciating, partly from the link, but mostly from watching Rodimus pleasure himself. The sneaky young Autobot had maneuvered him into a mutual jack-off session several months ago, and despite his initial misgivings, it actually hadn't been that bad. He had certainly enjoyed watching Rodimus do it, and now seeing that strong white hand working away on his cock was driving Optimus out of his mind! The women didn't seem to be paying them any mind… maybe it would be okay…. Before he even realized it, his hand had wrapped itself around his shaft. A moan squeezed its way through his pressed lips. He wanted to cringe and hide, trying to lean forward and conceal what he was doing, but it just felt so good! Ohhhh yes, that was more like it!

Andromeda was quite busy, both of her hands trying to work Nova's chest as her friend sucked away on her own heaving breasts. But that one moan caught her attention, and she risked a surreptitious peek towards the other sofa. She first saw Roddy stroking his pole, a look of ecstasy on his features. She was excited to watch his self-pleasure, despite herself. She had always wanted to watch a male masturbate, and despite her cajoling, Optimus had flatly refused, clearly nervous. The moan she had heard didn't sound like Rodimus – she had heard plenty of his vocalizations from a short while ago, and it definitely wasn't him. She'd recognize Optimus' voice anywhere. The sound came again, and she turned her head just enough to look out of the corner of her optic. To her utter astonishment, Optimus sat right next to Roddy, rubbing his own massive erection, his optics narrowed to little slits. His posture was rigid, as if uncomfortable with the act, but he was clearly too far gone to stop. And she never, ever wanted him to stop. She nearly gave herself away by crying out and staring at him, but she forced herself to stay calm, continuing to dart a few glances his way. Abruptly, Nova's hand snaked down and began rubbing at the juncture where her thigh met her body. All thoughts of Optimus were lost as she made a noise of desperation. She was hot beyond belief, her lust blotting out everything else. Determined to regain the advantage, her own hand made its way to between Nova's legs, where a small puddle had already formed. One finger slid in between her heated folds as her thumb sought out the raised button of her clit. Nova's scream was heavenly, making all the onlookers crave more.

Roddy let out a moan of intense excitement as he went full tilt, stroking his cock wildly with both hands. Optimus grimaced as his hand shook, fighting to keep his tempo slow and steady. “Slow down, or we'll both finish before they do!” he said in a slightly unsteady voice. Rodimus reached out for some of his friend's self-control, managing to calm his rampaging desires somewhat. His masturbation sessions were usually quick and satisfying, though he did occasionally indulge in longer explorations. It wouldn't do to achieve satisfaction when the show was still getting underway!

Nova seemed to be lost in her pleasure, hips moving restlessly on the sofa in tune to her gasps. Somewhat dazed, she moved her knee to press against Andromeda's equally wet opening, while her hand moved down to her butt to pull her lover closer. Ani's squeal of enjoyment was all the encouragement she needed. Both females were panting as they tried to draw in air as auxiliary coolant. She risked a glance toward the two males, who were both quite occupied with their quite obvious excitement. Seems they were enjoying the show immensely. “Any requests?” Ani purred playfully.

Optimus' hands stilled on his erection and he tried to duck behind Rodimus in embarrassment. Rodimus gave him a playful nudge, then leaned back and stroked his own cock with great enjoyment. “Sixty-nine!” he cried hopefully.

“And what about you, studly?” she addressed her mate teasingly.

Optimus made a somewhat strangled sound, then managed to blurt out “sixtynine”. He then buried his head on Roddy's shoulder, trying to hide his face. Rodimus patted his leg reassuringly, which didn't help Prime's already heightened state of arousal. Rodimus laughed at the groan he had elicited. “Come on, you're gonna miss the best part!”

Optimus looked up a bit nervously to see Nova stand, leaving room for Andromeda to slide down into a prone position. Then the silvery femme carefully lowered herself down, allowing Andromeda to position her properly. After a bit of maneuvering and squirming around, they managed to get their hips approximately the same place as the other's face. Andromeda went first, her lips playfully nipping at Nova's entrance. Her mouth and a good portion of her lower face quickly became saturated with juices as Nova whimpered, trying to press against her. Seeking to encourage her further, her own head dipped between her friend's thighs, making contact with the heated metal with her lips. Muffled whimpers began to echo from the general area of the sofa. Meanwhile, the guys were also busy voicing their pleasure, Rodimus panting out a few words of encouragement, while Optimus just groaned, seemingly incapable of coherent vocalization. If he were dreaming, he didn't want to wake up until it was all over and he had flooded the bed with his release.

Andromeda heard the exclamations of both mechs and wished that she could watch them stroke themselves, but she wouldn't stop what was happening between her legs for anything. Besides, the guys had promised to give them something to enjoy too. Above her, Nova craned her head a bit more, managing to take her entire moist core in her mouth. Ani cried out wordlessly, her hips moving with a life of their own. She had forgotten how good this felt! Optimus was undeniably skilled in the oral arts, bringing her up the ladder of sexual response with a practiced leisure, but it took another female to *really* know how it felt. Gods she loved it! Her finger began to trace up and down Nova's cleft as she lapped at the swollen nub. Nova's scream was plenty of indication of how she felt. The next few minutes were spent in mounting ecstasy as each sought to drive the other higher toward completion, sounds of suckling and moans of need mingling and filling the air.

The view was too much for Roddy to handle, and his hips lifted off the sofa slightly as fluid began to pulse out of his throbbing erection, matched with his drawn-out groan of satisfaction. Optimus whimpered in response, managing to stave off his own release despite the incredible sensations that flooded their link. He wanted to wait… he wanted to watch the femmes reach ecstasy before he let loose, but the tingling from deep within his torso let him knew that his own climax was imminent. He bit down on his lip, trying to hold back, but his control snapped. With a loud cry, he gripped his rod as it spasmed in orgasm, his head thrown back, optics shut completely. Rodimus spared him a pleased look, then hurriedly turned back to the ladies, who seemed close to the brink as well. “Come on, baby,” he said heatedly, urging his lover to climax. “Let it go… I want to see it.”

Nova spasmed atop Andromeda, Roddy's words having an incredible effect on her. She could feel the twinges of orgasm already threatening. Below her, Andromeda seemed mindless, working her finger and mouth frantically as she writhed. She had heard Prime's loud cry and knew that he had already finished. The fact that he had cum in front of an audience drove her crazy! Maybe she'd have a chance to get a private performance later… but all she was worried about right now was getting release! She felt Nova beginning to squeeze her finger, and she began to slide it in and out, sucking forcefully on her clit. Her efforts were rewarded when Nova screamed and stiffened, her entire body beginning to shake. She continued to work until the silvery femme was completely satisfied.

Nova took a moment to regain her senses, head down and panting against Ani's body. The dark blue femme whimpered, reminding her that she was still unsatisfied. With a pleased smile, she set about returning the favor with vigor. “Aaaaahhh don't stop!” Andromeda shrieked as Nova's mouth attacked her, sucking and nibbling. Nova's oral probe slipped between the folds to lap at her entrance, and Andromeda came with a loud gasp, her legs shaking spasmodically as she surrendered to her release.

They both lay limply together, too weak to move. Finally they managed to disentangle themselves and sit wearily on the sofa, leaning back against the cushions. Rodimus applauded vigorously, grinning hugely. Optimus smiled rather sheepishly. Andromeda looked from him to the rather sizeable puddle of ejaculate on the floor, noting that there was a second one a short distance away, situated in front of the Autobot second-in-command. Deities, this place was going to be a nightmare to clean up!

Nova smiled at her mate's delighted expression. “Liked that, did you?”

“Ohhhhh yes,” Rodimus breathed.

“Looks like you had fun too, sweetie,” Ani teased Optimus. He looked at his lap (which had become rather stained) but couldn't contain his own grin. He nodded, turning his head just enough to look at her shyly. She looked at him steadily and reassuringly with an expression of affection.

Rodimus had a familiar sly grin on his face. Looking at Optimus sideways, his hand began to wander up the large Autobot's thigh. Optimus stiffened in surprise. “Rodimus!” he exclaimed. “I don't have an 'on' switch! Primus, how many times do you think I can go in a night?”

The red and orange mech smirked. He knew Optimus too well to fall for that one! He had heard plenty of tales from Op's own mouth of his quick recovery time, and how he could go again and again in a single night. Not that Optimus was one to brag, but he did seem a little pleased at his stamina. “At least three!” Roddy answered in a rather smartass tone. Prime made a rude face, which Roddy promptly covered with a heated kiss. Optimus made a startled noise against his mouth, which quickly turned into a moan of enjoyment as Roddy began to ply his mouth with his oral probe. Prime tried to keep ahold of himself, acutely aware that they were not alone. He could feel two sets of rapt, watchful optics burning into him. But Roddy's skill was quickly weakening his misgivings. That mech could seduce a glacier! He was all too good at melting Optimus, that was for sure. Rodimus always made him want it at the worst times! In fact, he was sure that Roddy took a perverse pleasure in it.

The two femmes watched in shocked delight as Rodimus began to work his magic, and Optimus responded with equal ardor. They quickly became little more than a mass of entwined limbs and exploring hands. Noises of pleasure and delight intermingled with quite a bit of heavy petting. Roddy pressed against Optimus gently but insistently until the two were splayed out on the sofa. For awhile it seemed that they would do the deed right there, cramped conditions and all. Between their pressing and writhing bodies it was plain to see that both were fiercely aroused. Prime tried to spread his legs wider and grimaced as his shin thwacked the sofa. Rodimus squirmed, trying to find a comfortable position, but there was simply no extra room to be had. “Bedroom,” he growled insistently, and Optimus gave a curt nod. They nearly tripped several times, struggling to get upright and headed in the general direction of the recharge chamber. Mutely, exchanging startled yet excited glances, the ladies stood to follow them. It was obvious that the males had forgotten all about their presence.

The mechs wasted no time in getting comfortable on the huge recharge berth. Rodimus held Prime down forcefully as they shared a very rough kiss. The young second-in-command began to slowly work his way downward, kissing and sucking and occasionally nipping at Optimus' receptive chest. The large red and blue mech cried out lustfully at every gentle bite. Andromeda could not help but feel a hot bolt of jealousy. He had always reacted eagerly to her attentions, but not quite to such an extent. Rodimus seemed to be effortlessly driving him crazy. She tried to tell herself to stay rational. Those two were mind-linked to a certain extent, and Roddy had a phenomenal amount of experience as a lover. Of course he would be able to give Optimus an incredible amount of pleasure. She shouldn't begrudge him his enjoyment.

“You like that?” Rodimus panted as he moved ever downward. Prime's urgent moan was enough of an answer for him. He wore a smug look as he finally brushed the swollen blue pole with the back of his hand. Optimus jerked violently, and Rodimus held him down with a knowing look. He watched the expressions on his lover's face with great pleasure as his hand teased and stimulated him below. Prime groaned helplessly -- Roddy was far too cocky. If only it didn't all feel so damn good! Roddy knew it, of course. Damn him as well.

With an impassioned growl, Optimus began to struggle violently, thrashing around and trying to gain the upper hand against his tormentor. Rodimus fought back, and the two engaged in a rough yet very erotic wrestling match. Hands grappled and legs rubbed together as they rolled about on the bed, the encounter punctuated by loud panting as their auxiliary air intakes were worked hard. Both femmes watched in silent astonishment. Neither had imagined that their mates' sexual encounters had been so rough and confrontational. The males each seemed to highly enjoy the struggle, fighting against someone of equal size and strength. They did not have to hold back out of fear of hurting each other. It was plain to see that this was something that they needed, something that their female mates could not give.

With a satisfied grunt, Rodimus succeeded in fully pinning Optimus beneath him. The elder Autobot sank back against the berth with an air of grudging submission. Andromeda privately suspected that Optimus enjoyed losing the fight. He had always gotten off on being dominated, which was further evidenced by his fondness for maximum-security restraints. She had been rather shocked at first when he had grudgingly confessed his fetish, but the experience had been very exciting for both of them. She liked to save that for special occasions. Rodimus, however, was stronger and larger than her and was no doubt better at keeping Optimus restrained.

The orange and red mech claimed the spoils of victory as he resumed his leisurely stimulation. Precum began to streak down the very engorged erection in his hand as he worked it. Without warning, he suddenly bent down and slipped the head into his mouth. Prime gasped and thrashed, trying to pump his hips and force his phallus past those smirking lips. Rodimus held him still as he licked and sucked away, taking the erection further into his mouth by small, gradual increments. Meanwhile, Optimus was going crazy with the pleasurable torment, making small, incoherent noises.

Nova goggled as Rodimus swallowed the pole, adjusting the angle of his head until the entire shaft had disappeared. Rodimus could deep-throat?! He obviously had a lot more experience with males than she had thought! The thought was disquieting yet somehow exciting. Andromeda was just as astonished. She had never managed to take Prime's entire length in her mouth but compensated for it by wrapping her fist around the base and stroking it. This method seemed to satisfy him, but he was obviously enjoying Roddy's technique much more. She wondered if she could ever manage to learn it.

Optimus made some very erotic moans as Roddy's head bobbed in a calculated rhythm. His hands caressed Roddy's head and shoulders in silent encouragement. The young Prime smiled craftily as he pulled the erection from his mouth and teasingly licked the tip. Smug satisfaction was written all over his face. Normally Optimus would be content to just lay back and enjoy the attention, but Roddy's gloating prompted him to retaliate. He wasn't about to let him get away with that! He sat up suddenly and pushed Rodimus off of him, feeling an odd twinge of satisfaction at his startled expression. It was now his turn to launch an erotic attack, his lips moving heatedly against Roddy's as he groped the young male below with a rough hand. Roddy melted rather satisfyingly under the onslaught, making small noises of pleasure. “Not so cocky now, are you?” he murmured in Roddy's audial.

“Seems that way!” Rodimus gasped in reply, pressing against Prime's strong hand. Sensing that his arousal was soaring, Optimus decided to step up his attack. Knowing exactly what his young friend liked in bed gave him a strong edge. While his right hand continued to stroke and tug on Roddy's swollen cock, his left hand smoothed over the attractive skidplate. Rodimus shuddered delightedly in anticipation. He gave voice to his desires unabashedly as Optimus began to lightly finger the entrance to his recharge port. “Mmm, do it!” he whimpered.

Optimus felt a drop of fluid slide down his own very firm pole. Hearing Roddy beg for it was exciting beyond belief! He pressed a fingertip just inside the tight opening and rubbed around, not giving his lover the satisfaction of further penetration. He much preferred being on the receiving end of such an attack, but it was definitely a turn-on to be the instigator. He took pleasure in tormenting Rodimus for a few more moments, then abruptly flipped him face-down on the bed. Roddy groaned excitedly, his cock rubbing against the bed from his prone position, legs splayed. He knew he must make a very entertaining sight! Optimus was reminding him once more how delicious their encounters could be. Gods, he wanted Optimus to take him, hard and fast! The desire for just such an encounter had seized them both from time to time, and it had grown into a craving that neither could resist for long.

Optimus looked at him expectantly, and Roddy groped for the tube of lubricant in a small storage compartment, withdrawing it with a trembling hand. A blue hand snatched it from him, and moments later he felt some strong fingers smearing something cool and wet around his rear entrance. He made several grunts and groans as Optimus readied him, glancing over his shoulder as Prime greased up his sizeable endowment. He loved seeing Prime's hand moving up and down his own erection. It was such a shame that he did not indulge in self-pleasure more often. Then Optimus bent over him and he felt pressure against his aft. His shaft jerked as his lover began to enter him. The passion of the moment had gotten them both carried away, and Rodimus hissed as Optimus pushed inside a little too roughly. “Sorry about that,” he murmured apologetically, kissing Roddy's neck and caressing his shoulder. The loving gesture was a rather stark contrast to the rough interactions and taunting that had marked this encounter. Despite their bating and insults, it was obvious that they cared for each other a great deal. While this encounter was confrontational, others had likely been very tender and gentle. Sharing each other's emotions and desires had forged a very unique bond between them.

Roddy's optics flickered as Optimus finally slid in the rest of the way. His top half lay draped across the bed, feet braced against the floor. He relaxed and allowed his body to adjust to his friend's considerable length within him. He wished he could reach Optimus to return the stimulation, to slide a few fingers into him and fill him as well, but he could content himself by thrusting back in response to Prime's rhythmic movements and squeezing the pole buried deep within him. He opened his end of the link further, sending the pleasure and enjoyment he was feeling. Optimus responded with a low moan, echoed on the emotional plane as their psychic essences began to entwine. They rubbed and pressed against each other inside and out, making love emotionally and physically. Prime stepped up the tempo, placing a knee next to Roddy's hip as he rocked back and forth. Rodimus spread his legs, both to grant better access and to better balance himself. His erection was throbbing insistently. “Touch me already!” he gasped.

“Hmmm,” Optimus murmured against his audial, the hum tickling the circuitry in a pleasurable way. “I don't know….” It was so much fun to tease him!

“Aw, come on!” Rodimus nearly whined. “I *sucked* you! What more do you want?”

The red and blue mech chuckled, the movement vibrating through them both. He reached underneath Roddy's body pressed against the bed and grasped the straining erection in his hand. Rodimus made a grateful sigh, knowing that release was far closer than he would like. “Deeper! Faster, dammit! Ahh, right there!” He bit his lip and grimaced in searing pleasure as the tip of the invading erection brushed up against an extremely sensitive node. Damn, Optimus had gotten good at this! He wouldn't give this up for anything!

Tremors ran through both of the bodies, and shudders of emotion rocketed back and forth through the link, multiplying and roaring back to them. Optimus surrendered his will to it, feeling Rodimus join him, merging their minds and their perceptions so that neither could tell where one ended and the other began. Their systems synchronized, their fuel pumps matching each other beat for beat, approaching release at the same speed. All semblance of control gone, his thrusts became faster and unsteady as release approached. Roddy bucked against him, arching in delightful torment. Their cries rose in a mutual crescendo as Optimus stiffened, every muscle cable frozen in anticipation, and Roddy pressed backward, straining to take him to the fullest, his own body poised for release. Everything seemed to stop for one excruciating second, their systems perfectly in sync, poised on the brink of oblivion. Then the moment shattered, and they both screamed as their bodies erupted in unison, shuddering in completion. Optimus buried his head on Roddy's shoulder, moaning as he spilled within his lover. Rodimus responded with an indrawn gasp, his own endowment pumping rhythmically, spreading a large puddle beneath him. Prime slumped atop him, both panting as their overheated systems drew in air.

They came down from their high slowly, standing up languidly. Optimus pulled out with a slight grimace. Ooh, he was going to be sore tomorrow! Rodimus turned, and Optimus caressed the strong, handsome face before him before capturing his lips in a tender kiss. “Thank you.”

Rodimus gave him a sweet smile. “No, thank *you*.” He rubbed Prime's nose. “It's your turn to be on the bottom next time!”

Optimus mock-scowled. “It had better be!” Roddy's laughter warmed his spark. He was so glad that they could be together like this, having grown close in so many ways.

“Aww, you guys are so cute!”

Both males jumped, looking around in confusion. Andromeda laughed at them. They had obviously gotten too wrapped up in each other to remember they had an audience.

Nova gave them both a huge grin. “I feel like I should give you two a tip for the show!”

Roddy's self-satisfied smirk reasserted itself. “We wouldn't complain!” He took in both femmes' glowing looks and the stickiness on their thighs and surmised that they had enjoyed the show very much indeed. What a very, very strange night. They had done everything but trade partners, and he had known better than to even suggest such a thing. He did think that Andromeda was attractive, but he had no inclination to act on it. Optimus would absolutely kill him, not to mention what Nova would do to him. He knew as well that Optimus was not interested in experimenting with other femmes and would feel very awkward if forced to interact with Nova. Tonight's fun had been pretty much harmless, but to push it to that level would risk damaging some very good friendships.

Andromeda darted out of the room and swiftly returned with several large and durable cleansing cloths. “Way to go, studly,” she griped jokingly. “You made a mess all over the bed! I have to sleep there, you know!”

Scarcely had she moved away the soiled cloth than Roddy threw himself bodily onto the bed. “I'm wiped out!” he groaned. “I'm just gonna sleep right here!” Nova looked every bit as winded, curling up next to him and promptly beginning to dose.

Ani gave Optimus a long-suffering look. “How are all of us supposed to fit on this thing?”

Optimus kissed her forehead. “I think there's enough room, if we squeeze in a bit.” He collapsed next to Rodimus with a weary sigh. It took all of his remaining strength just to throw his arm around Andromeda as she grudgingly plopped down beside him. Rodimus stirred weakly, embracing Nova with one arm, his other landing across Prime's waist. They lay that way, sinking into a peaceful rest cycle, enjoying the company of friends and lovers alike.

The End

return to Phantom's Adult Fanfic Mini-Archive