Happily Ever After

by Phantom

Chapter Two - The Bachelorette Party
rating: ***+op

The news of their impending bonding spread like wildfire through the ranks. The girls were thrilled and enthusiastically gossiped with Alita over planning details, while just about everyone said it was about time. There were a few holdouts that grumbled to Prime that he was selling out. "You were our last holdout," one complained, "now that you've given in, the girls are going to bug us about being next!" But even they were mollified by the prospect of a bachelor party. Not to be outdone, the girls also wanted to give Alita a wild night. Thus, the planning began in earnest.

Alita giggled excitedly with her friends as they seated themselves around one of the choice tables in the house. She was excited about getting bonded, but this was turning out to be even better. "Bring out the hunks!" she murmured to those around her.

As if on cue, the lights dimmed as the stage was set ablaze with spotlights. Alita's fuel pump hammered in expectation as, one after one, five very well designed malebots strutted on stage. From the outburst of applause and whistles, they were some of the more popular performers. Alita managed to tear her optics away from the scenery long enough to glance at her entourage of friends. They seemed to appreciate the view as well, and some were practically drooling. Arcee and Phoenix seemed to have forgotten all about their mates for the moment.

She returned her attention to the stage as the loudspeakers began to blare a rousing version of 'I'm Too Sexy'. "Alright ladies!" boomed the announcer, "are you ready for a little action?" The enthusiastic response drowned out the music. "Then allow me to introduce your entertainers! Slick is a maintenance bot from Vilnacron." The blue and silver robot strutted across the stage on front of the other performers, wiggling his backside in time to the music. The announcer persevered over the cheers, "He can fix any problem, and he gives a fantastic lube job!" Firestar whistled, to the amusement of her companions.

"Next up is Buns, a gourmet chef from Iacon." Buns sashayed across the stage, showing off his white and yellow physique. In the center he paused and turned around, giving the ladies a good view of his perfectly molded posterior. Arcee hooted in appreciation. "He enjoys fixing energon sweets for sweet-toothed ladies." Buns resumed his former place, allowing for the next stud.

The third male was yellow with an intricate flame pattern winding across his chest and torso. "Wildfire is a firefighter and rescue worker from Tarn. Though we have to confess, he's done more than his fair share of turning up the heat!"

Alita gasped as the male, clearly the youngest of the group, seemed to stare directly into her optics. Without breaking eye contact, he licked a finger and placed it on his rear, making a hissing sound of sizzling liquid. She sank back in the chair with a sigh, swooning happily. The other girls glanced at her, then each other, and nodded smugly.

"Speed, from Vos, has dedicated his life to racing." The green and silver male thrust out his hips while making loud thrumming noises. "He'll give it to you as fast as you like it!" Moonracer whistled in approval.

"And finally we have Mercy from Iacon, who got his name from the most often said word around him." A stalwart, bulky male strode out slowly, exhibiting the patches of leather adorning his limbs. His all-black paint job was accentuated by thick chains wrapped around his wrists. "He's a very formidable interrogator and will have you crying his name in no time." The last male was too intimidating for many, but Chromia made a noise of approval.

"Oh, so you like that sort of thing?" Alita teased.

"Wouldn't you like to know?" Chromia shot back.

They gladly returned their attention to the stage as the men began to spread out. Alita grinned when Wildfire stood facing her table. The male began to dance seductively, alternately concealing and revealing their bodies with capes fastened to their shoulders. Things began in earnest as they flung off their capes and began stroking their thighs suggestively.

Alita cheered lustily along with the rest, she was enjoying herself immensely. She didn't know the if performers were Autobot, Decepticon or Neutral, and she didn't care. She was positive she saw a few high ranking Decepticon females in the crowd, but they had come for the same thing and seemed uninterested in making trouble. She focused on the entertainment with whole-hearted pleasure.

Credits thundered onto the stage like hail as the men gyrated their hips and moved their hands suggestively upwards. "Take it off!" the chant began, and the men prepared to oblige, pressing their codpieces. Finally, when the roar rose to a fever pitch, they complied, removing the confining metal and tossing it into the crowd. Firestar whooped as she caught Slick's armor.

"Aww!" Alita groaned in disappointment. The men wore pieces of black fabric concealing their prize assets. Chromia snickered, "Don't worry, you can't look, but you sure can touch!" Alita seemed cheered by this news, even more so as Wildfire headed her way, flirting and accepting charitable donations. She shivered as he approached, waved over by her wildly grinning friends. He looked her up and down appreciatively, giving her delicious chills.

"She's getting bonded soon," Phoenix said helpfully, "we wanted to give her a taste of what she's giving up."

Wildfire grinned, "I'd congratulate you, but it's a shame that an attractive lady such as yourself will be off limits."

Alita relished the flirting. While she wasn't over the hill quite yet, she wasn't as young as some of her underlings and knew it. It was good to know that she still had her touch. "A handsome young man like you could give me second thoughts," she purred. Her metal skin tingled all over, and her face felt warm with desire. "But I guess this is all I have to offer." To the sound of whoops and whistles, she slipped her hand down the black briefs with a credit note. She shuddered as his optics locked with hers. His interface was warm and silky smooth, attributed to his youth. He was not quite as large as Optimus, but the length was still impressive. She withdrew her hand with a profound sense of regret.

"Good luck, little lady," he murmured, kissing her cheek. He then headed over to the next table full of drooling femmes.

Alita sank back in her seat, sighing in content, "He's so hot!" she breathed. The others exchanged high-fives. Chromia hated to disturb the frisky atmosphere, but she spoke up, "We'd better get going, you guys. We don't want to miss the next shuttle back to the base." With loud protests, they got up and prepared to leave. Chromia and Firestar had a word or two with the lady in charge while Alita was distracted, still admiring Wildfire's well formed backside.

"It’s all set," they informed the others. With Phoenix and Chromia each taking an arm, they dragged their commander away from the yummy sight.

The short shuttle ride back mostly involved sighs from Alita and friendly teasing from the others. They headed for their private rec room, where men generally were not welcome. The ladies had had a somewhat difficult re-integration with the main army and had problems losing their autonymity, and found that they needed a place to gather and regain their sense of unity.

Eager to continue with their festivities, the girls all took seats on the various furniture scattered around, assuring that each had a good view of Alita. Chromia pulled out the first gift, "Sorry guys, I just can't wait," she apologized. "Here you go, Lita."

Alita eagerly tore into the wrapped package. She squealed and held it up for everyone to see. "A vibrator! Chromie, it’s perfect! My old one was cheap and broke ages ago. Lifelike, very nice indeed."

"It gets better," Chromia told her, "you can recharge it by plugging it into the wall, or install batteries on those long missions in the middle of nowhere."

Alita looked at her new plaything lecherously. "Maybe I ought to forget about this bonding thing. All I need is right here, who needs Optimus?"

The girls collapsed into giggles, picturing Optimus' rage and embarrassment at being upstaged by an inanimate object. Arcee watched her commander's reactions closely. Alita wasn't ashamed or embarrassed to receive such an erotic gift, she was quite thrilled. Arcee thought back to her own gift, presented by Springer on their honeymoon. She had gotten over her initial dismay and discomfort but still didn't feel comfortable enough to initiate its use. 'Maybe it's not so horrible after all,' she thought as Alita kissed her gift passionately through the package.

To dispel her feelings of discomfort, Arcee handed over the next gift. Alita tore into the wrapping with gusto and once again squealed with joy. "Hot Stuff oil! This drives Optimus crazy every time." The girls oohed at this peek into their leader's sexual preferences. "But I haven't tried this particular flavor yet. Is it better than the Rum?" Arcee fumbled for a reply.

"It ought to be!!" Phoenix exclaimed. "She buys Passion Nectar every time. One time, she bought three at once!"

Arcee's face was flaming, and she was glad she couldn't blush. "Oh, thanks a lot, Nixie!" she cried. Alita looked intrigued by this new development.

"So its been tested out? I like it!" She winked at Arcee, who looked like she wanted to hide under her chair.

"What did you give her, Nixie?" Arcee asked pointedly.

Phoenix grinned, "Just wait and see! Here you go, Alita."

Alita was not disappointed. "Sweet Dreams video! I've heard plenty of good things about this one."

Phoenix threw a smug look Arcee's way and said, "And I'm not ashamed to say I've tried it out myself. I've got the entire collection, and it's a dream. They're geared toward female audiences, not like the raunchy eight-girls-to-a guy types that Mags has tried to hide from me. It's not about rutting."

Moonracer looked confused, "Then what is it about?"

Phoenix's grin was as wide as her wingspan, "Rutting with style!"

The girls whistled and cheered, then sobered up and finished handing out the entourage of gifts. Among more erotic items, Alita received practical ones as well, such as his-n-hers matching shower rags, to 'make them feel like a real couple'.

"Thanks, you guys," Alita said, a bit overwhelmed with emotion as the present pile was depleted. "I love all of this stuff."

The girls shared a secret grin. "There's still one present left," Chromia announced. Alita looked surprised. "Another one? How could you guys have possibly left anything out? You've given me everything but the kitchen sink!"

Just then there was a knock at the door. Chromia jumped up to answer it. She grinned at the arrival, "And here it is!" she announced joyfully.

Alita's jaw dropped to about her knees as Wildfire sauntered into the room. "Hi there, beautiful," he said. "Your friends have arranged for a little private entertainment."

Chromia became worried as Alita's shocked expression remained. "Well, what do you think?"

Alita responded with an ear-to-ear grin. "Oh, you guys are too much! You shouldn't have, but I'm glad you did!"

The girls ushered Alita and the stripper into the adjoining room, which was reserved for femmes who wanted to grab a quick nap or who'd had a fight with their man and needed a place to crash. It didn't have much, but it did contain a recharge berth, all that was necessary for tonight.

Chromia mock scowled at the girls who pressed their audios to the door, then smiled and grabbed a spot for herself. "Don't worry, ladies, the walls are paper thin, we won't miss out on much!" She grinned at their delight. "Don't tell Alita just yet, but I've rigged a video camera in there for a little token of tonight. But perhaps we'll have a secret screening of it first!" The girls cheered, but were soon quieted by sounds coming from the other room. The sight of them all pressing their audios to the door and wall was rather comical.

Alita raked her gaze over the male as he shut the door and turned to her. She felt a bit uncomfortable, having last minute doubts and insecurities, but it was all swept away as he pulled her down for a passionate kiss. She didn't mind that he was shorter, since most guys were, and she had foreknowledge that other key parts measured up.

She groaned slightly as his tongue slipped into her mouth, frictioning suggestively. Primus, even this was getting her hot. For one so young, he was already a pro. Her knees melted as his fingers traced teasingly along her sides. She whimpered as he broke off the kiss, lips parted for more, but she was not disappointed as he maneuvered her towards the bed. She stretched out languidly, willing to let him take control and show off his skill. But her curiosity would not be denied, and her hands reached out to roam over his broad shoulders and chest.

He expertly removed her breastplate and drew a taut nipple into his mouth. Alita began to pant, hips moving restlessly. Her desire had been mounting since her visit to the strip club, and now it was demanding satisfaction. The last thing she wanted was for him to take it slow.

Sensing her impatience, his hand reached between her thighs to soothe her yearning. Alita cried out in pleasure as his knowing fingers stroked her softly, seeking out all the sensitive spots. His fingers rapidly became soaked.

Alita's hands were also busy exploring her new treasure. She touched his hips briefly, but continued onto their goal. Her optics were filled with lust as she reached his codpiece, decorated with orange-red flame. He scooted a bit closer to give her better access as she tugged gently, removing the armor.

Wildfire's hand became even damper as her body reacted to the sight. His interface was patterned like his codpiece and seemed ablaze. She ran trembling fingertips down its length and heard him moan in pleasure. She was once again amazed by its velvet softness; its vibrant warmth. She was crushed when he gently removed her hand. "There'll be plenty of time for that later," he reassured her, pulling her body to the edge of the bed so that her legs dangled over the side. Her disappointment was rapidly forgotten as his head found its way between her legs and began gently licking.

"Oh, more!" she gasped, interface surging at the contact. Her release loomed all too quickly. Her squeals of delight grew higher as he began to nibble at the swollen sensitive circuitry. She opened her optics to admire the sight of this gorgeous young stranger working arduously between her legs. Her knees squeezed his head as her body convulsed upward. His tongue thrust into her dripping opening, wrenching a scream from the femme commander as her interface exploded into orgasm, lubricant seeping like molten fire into his mouth. As the throbbing died down, he quickly straightened up and impaled her sweltering interface with his own, stiff and ready for action. The abrupt, deep entrance was enough to send Alita thrashing into orgasm again, fingers biting into Wildfire's behind as she thrust against him in abandon.

"Glad to see you approve," he said, smiling. He pushed the limp femme further up on the bed, somehow managing to remain sheathed. "But I've got another round in mind."

"Again?' Ali ta asked weakly, "Wildfire, I'm not that young anymore, I don't think I can......"

He silenced her protests with a kiss, smiling as he felt the throbbing of her inner muscle cables. She was ready for plenty more. "I think you've still got a few more miles left in you," he said confidently, and he traced a pattern over her well-developed chest. Alita realized with wonder that she was fully aroused again as she grasped his slim hips, forcing him deeper.

She wasn't about to let this opportunity slip by. "If this is my last shot, then I want it to be a lay to remember. Give me everything you've got," she growled, and began thrusting against him.

"At your service, milady," he murmured and began thrusting with all his might. her hands scraped his back and rear as coolant beaded on her metal skin. She stared at his powerful flaming interface pounding into her, blazing it into her memory. She had never had a lover so very young before, and everything about his body inflamed her. His breathing quickened and she knew that he was about to come. That thought further fueled her desire, and she could feel her muscles beginning to clench. With a cry, his back arched, and his unit began pumping furiously. Alita felt the scalding fluid splash within her and lost control, relishing the feeling of such a virile young male spilling his seed. Her lower body jerked off the bed as her interface squeezed like a fist, milking her lover's pole as she shuddered.

Wildfire stroked her cheek gently as she regained her senses, "Good?" he asked.

"The best," she purred, turning her head and capturing his finger in her mouth, sucking on it.

"Would you like to go again?" he inquired.

Alita grinned, "No, I think I'd better save a little for my plan later, but I think I've got an appropriate tip for you."

Wildfire frowned, "You don't have to do that. Your friends here have already paid me quite well, and I've enjoyed servicing such a beautiful and still very sexy lady. Frankly, I prefer women who are older than myself. Your bonding partner is a very lucky man."

Alita was genuinely flattered. "He'd better know it, too. But I still want to thank you somehow." She abruptly rolled out of bed, grabbing him and pressing him against the wall. "You've got such a hot body," she murmured as she ran her palms up and down his solid chest, "I'd like to lick you all over, like a lollipop." She laughed at his startled expression. "What, hasn't anyone ever done that to you before?"

Wildfire looked dazed. "Well, no," he confessed. "To be honest, most of the women aren't very interested in that sort of thing."

"That’s a shame," Alita replied, "I'll just have to fix that." She ran her tongue along his neck to his shoulder, then snaked down his chest, flicking her tongue along the most sensitive areas. Wildfire was in heaven, incapable of doing anything but standing still and receiving the incredible new sensations. He knew the female body inside out, all of its hidden spots, but apparently there were a few things about his body that he'd never learned, and now he was desperately curious to find out.

Alita's tongue continued its southward journey, over his trembling stomach and down to his hips. But she wasn't ready to get to the main event, and she detoured over his hips and down his thigh to his knee joint. Wildfire whimpered in disappointment, and Alita's body was rocked by a response of her own as her inner muscles shivered with delight. She continued the torment by licking slowly up one inner thigh, then the other. His interface bobbed tantalizingly before her, and her interface expressed its pleasure at the sight.

She pulled her head away from her work and smiled up at him. He gazed down at her in confusion and anticipation. Wasn't there supposed to be something else? Panting in expectation, her tongue inched forward and delicately licked the tip of his interface. His cry of astonishment and the thrust of his hips demanding more was the perfect reward. By now her thighs were sticky with fluid, and she slowly drew the jerking interface into her mouth, giving him time to adjust to the new sensation. Her tongue massaged the velvet smoothness as she began to gently suck. His hips began to thrust and she timed the motions of her head with the movement.

This was the absolute best, even better than the heated coupling a few minutes ago. Giving head to first timers was incredibly erotic for her, watching their astonishment at the incredible sensations. The innocence worked like an aphrodisiac on her, and the taste of virgin interface was like ambrosia. She had relished taking Optimus Prime's virginity, but giving him his first blow job fueled her fantasies for months afterward.

She dragged her lips across its surface until only the head was covered, then she continued to suck, nibbling a bit. Her voracious optics devoured the sight of his head thrown back, whimpers spilling from his throat. His hips undulated, and she tasted precum. Her fingers teased the exposed shaft, tearing an overwhelmed cry from Wildfire. She felt the preparatory throbs and sheathed him fully, caressing his thighs and buttocks in encouragement.

Wildfire sobbed with joy as his interface surged, pouring ejaculate down Alita's throat. he had never dreamed that a woman's mouth could offer so much pleasure down there. He was a bit worried, since this might affect his performance, detracting from his will to please, but he wouldn't trade it for anything in the world.

The taste and feel of his cum pouring down her throat drove Alita absolutely wild, and she moaned, squeezing her interface with her hand as liquid gushed out, the contact bringing her to orgasm yet again. Tasting a male innocent to the pleasures of a blowjob was a fetish she'd never thought to be able to indulge again. It was the crowing experience of the night.

She sucked him clean as the throbbing of her own body slowed. "I guess you should get going," she said regretfully. "But listen, Wildfire, you're worth more than this. There's a femme out there who'll love you for who you are and will take the time to return your pleasure. I think you're someone special."

Wildfire smiled shyly, revealing his youth, "Thanks, Alita. You're an incredible femme. I'll never forget you." He hunted around the room, finding their codpiece and breastplate. She replaced her armor with a sense of loss.

"I'd like you to have this," he said, handing her his codpiece. He pulled out the black briefs from a side compartment and skillfully pulled them on. "Goodbye," he murmured, kissing her lingeringly, then walked out the door.

Alita sighed and closed her optics, relishing the emotions running through her. Then she forced herself to get moving. She had a bachelor party to crash.

end of Chapter Two

go to Chapter Three- The Bachelor Party
go to Table of Contents

return to Phantom's Adult Fanfic Mini-Archive