Happily Ever After

by Phantom

Chapter Five- The Honeymoon

rating: ***+ombhp

Optimus shielded his optics as he stepped out into the brilliant sunlight. "It's beautiful!" he sighed, calling to mind an Earthen tropical paradise. Alita wound her arms around his waist and snuggled against him. She could feel the tension draining out of him already.

"Welcome to Risa!" a beautiful copper-skinned woman chirped. Optimus was reminded of a famous Earth singer. (For those that are not Star Trek Fans, Vanessa Williams played the part of a Risan greeter on a Deep Space Nine episode). "I'm certain that you'll find whatever you're looking for here. Risa is equipped for everyone's needs."

"It's perfect!" Alita grinned, admiring the greenery. "It almost seems unreal."

"It is," the friendly woman said cheerfully. "Come this way." The couple followed her past beings of all species relaxing, swimming, playing volleyball, or flirting. "Risa's perfect climate is controlled artificially. If the machine ever broke down, Risa would be rather unpleasant with constant storms. But don't worry, it's been meticulously upkept."

Optimus smiled at a group of humanoids gathered together. One with a crinkled nose was tossing a flat object -- a Frisbee, if memory served -- to a male, who appeared to be human. "Throw it back here, Julian!" the female laughed.

"Coming your way, Leeta!" he said cheerfully, returning the object. Optimus squeezed his mate's hand. Remarkable that the humanoid had the same name.

"Here is Hope, who will escort you to your suite." The bubbly humanoid introduced them to a slim robot, who smiled just as widely as her humanoid counterpart.

"There are many facilities available for our cybernetic guests," she informed them as she led them down the hall. "Most facilities are not shared with humanoids simply because of size differences. Risa is a planet of openness and acceptance, but some guests may be frightened because of your size. We strongly encourage interaction, but we ask for your understanding if one or two are a bit intimidated."

Optimus nodded; he'd had plenty of experience in that area. And to tell the truth, he was only interested in socializing with one lovely pink femme.

"Here you go. Feel free to sample the oil pools, steam room, and masseuses on hand. Consult the catalogue in your room for organized activities. And, as always, we are happy to assist you with any desires you may have. Enjoy your stay!" The couple thanked her and headed in to get settled.

Alita picked up the catalogue and flipped through it avidly. "Oh, Optimus, look at all the stuff to do!" she gushed.

Optimus came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist, kissing her neck. "I'm looking at my activity right now," he murmured slyly.

She pushed him away, laughing. "Optimus, we'll be here for a whole week! We've got time, trust me. Weren't all those femmes enough for you?" She laughed at his crushed expression. He looked so cute and vulnerable without the mask. "Trust me, you won't be deprived. I just want to save something for tonight. Come on, let's find something to do."

Reluctantly, Optimus tore his optics away from the expansive, ornate recharge bed. He focused on the glossy pictures of widely grinning robots. "The oil pools sound nice," he said grudgingly, still not wanting to wait.

Alita grinned and dragged him out of the room, away from temptation. They found the oil pools and were ushered by an aide to a quiet, private pool out of the way of the more lively, chatty ones. He winked at the two newlyweds and covertly disappeared.

Alita sighed as she eased herself into the heated black liquid, letting it massage her stiff joints. Optimus stretched out beside her, making himself comfortable. For a while they lay together, simply enjoying their rest, but soon Optimus became aware of the curvy body next to his. His foot began to rub against her leg, attracting her attention. She shook her head at him, smiling, then kissed him. He moaned as his hands ran over her back, feeling his desire soar. "No touching below the waist, hot shot. That comes later," she teased. Optimus groaned in frustration but was quite pleased with the prospect of petting. He removed the offending breastplate and stroked the metal beneath eagerly, then attacked hungrily with his mouth. Alita kept her moans quiet as her hands worked on him, not wanting to attract too much attention. She toyed with him until she was sure he was uncomfortably stiff, then pushed him away. "That's all for now," she purred, ignoring the warmth between her legs. "You'll just have to be patient until tonight."

Optimus suffered through the rest of the day half-erect, yearning for release yet constantly thwarted. This day taxed his patience more than a week's worth of briefings. By the time they returned to their quarters for the night, he was practically foaming at the mouth. He wanted her so badly that he could

barely think straight.

The door had barely slid closed behind them when he grabbed her and kissed her demandingly, his hands roving over her. His ardor made her weak in the knees, and her own desire rose. 'Poor guy, he's practically starving for sex,' she thought with a twinge of sympathy. 'Maybe I should relieve him of his misery and toy with him later.... Naah.' She steered him toward the bed, and he accepted the invitation eagerly. They stretched out on the bed and he tried to mount her, but she pushed him down and climbed on top. He didn't seem to care as long as he got laid, and soon. She eased his arms above his head and, with lightning speed, snatched the pairs of restraints hidden beneath the cushions and secured him, shackling him to the bed.

Alita giggled at her mate's confused expression. "Alita, please release me. I usually love this sort of thing but I just don't have the patience for it tonight. I want to touch you."

She straightened up and smiled at him wickedly. "But you look so adorable all trussed up." She shivered as she felt moisture gather between her legs. Primus, this was going to be so much fun!

She pasted a crestfallen look on her face. "Well, it seems you're all tied up for now," she sighed, fighting down giggles. "I guess I'll just have to take care of things myself." She removed her breastplate slowly, enjoying his fevered gaze. "I feel sooo horny," she moaned, running her hands down her sides and then up to her breasts. She squeezed the twin orbs gently, watching Optimus eating up the show. She arched her back slightly, showing off her chest as her thumbs stroked the nipples. Her soft sighs of arousal prompted a struggle from her captive lover, ravenous for her touch. Smiling at his impatience, she tormented him further. She licked her fingertips and ran them over her taut peaks, spreading the moisture over the stiff nipples. She panted as the slipperiness increased her lust, and a drop of lubricant ran down her thigh.

Spurred on by Prime's pitiful whimpers, her hands inched down to her belly, stroking in broad circles. His optics followed their path hungrily, their destination obscured by her sod piece. Her hands paused tantalizingly, then moved to her thighs. She parted her legs, giving him a nice view as her hands moved teasingly over the sensitive surface. Her fingertips became damp as rivulets of lubricant streamed down. She moaned as her hands began to travel upwards, trailing slowly over her heated flesh. She wanted so badly to touch herself, but the anticipation, both hers and her mate's made the wait worthwhile.

Finally she gave in to her desires and removed her sod piece and parted her interface lips, showing off the glistening center to Optimus. His groans of thwarted desire turned into a cry of pain as his full-fledged erection pressed against his codpiece, pinching in the most sensitive of areas. Taking pity on him and not wanting to see him in real pain, she gently removed the constricting metal, ogling him as his interface rose and expanded admirably. Her interface squeezed in desire, reminding her of just who should be satisfied.

Licking her lips at the delicious sight before her, Alita traced her nether lips, concentrating on where it felt good the most. Her finger explored the crevasse in between, soaking itself in her juices, then plunged in. Her hips jumped as she gasped sharply, her inner muscle cables clamping down. She wiggled the finger inside her, her whole hand soaked, wondering at how strange it felt. Her hips began to move restlessly as she worked the finger in and out, Prime's exclamations arousing her even more.

She was now ready to be satisfied, to be filled and pleasured. She sighed in regret as she pulled out her sopping finger, leaning over and placing it in her lover's mouth. She whimpered at the suction, quickly pulling away as he tried to rub his body against her. He was covered in a sheen of coolant, and his interface bobbed slightly, begging for attention. The tip was laced with precum, and Alita was amazed at throw aroused he'd become with absolutely no contact.

"Do you know what I want?" Alita asked. Optimus shook his head, too overwhelmed to speak. "I want a huge interface in me right now. I want it in me as deep as it will go, and I want to ride it until I pass out." Prime's hips began thrusting as he panted in expectation. But once again he would be disappointed.

Alita reached under the bed and withdrew the new object of her affections. She kissed the head of a huge vibrator, Chromia's thoughtful gift, which was about to be baptized. Her tongue flicked at it teasingly, then she rubbed over her breasts, turning it on and moaning at the tickling sensations.

Optimus gaped speechlessly. He couldn't believe it! Here he was on his honeymoon and he hadn't gotten any yet. Not only that, he'd been replaced by a vibrator, for Primus' sake! What had he done to deserve this?

Alita shuddered as the vibrator probed between her legs. She knew that Optimus was frustrated, and that turned her on. She didn't worry about him, since she knew that he was going to enjoy her little show even more than her. Her hips rocked forward, hungry for action. She spread her legs wide and plunged down on the plastic phallus. "Mmm, it feels so good," she moaned as she worked the vibrator in and out, relishing the sensations. The vibrations traveled up and down her canal, and her muscle cables clenched hungrily.

"Oh, Primus!" Optimus cried. He thrashed on the bed, searching for anything to place between his legs and satisfy his burning interface. The sight of his partner eagerly riding the vibrator sent him out of his mind. She plunged it in and out with both hands, thighs trembling as coolant poured down her body. She screamed as she turned it up to its highest setting. The sexual toy became a blur as she rammed it into herself. Prime thrust in time to her motions, imagining that it was him burrowing into her. Watching her satisfy herself was painfully sweet, and her reactions were incredible. She was getting off by her own hand, and it drove him wild. Seeing her so worked up blew his mind.

Her breathing deepened as she thrust downward. Seeing her close to orgasm finished him off, and Optimus let out a primal scream as his neglected interface erupted, spraying ejaculate fluid all over him. The beautiful sight of his interface spraying liquid triggered her own release, and she cried out as strong spasms seized her, her interface squeezing the vibrator as it stimulated her. Feeling the vibrations set her off again, triggering a second orgasm. She shuddered violently as she rode out the waves of pleasure.

She came off her high slowly, smiling at Prime's drained, bewildered expression. He looked so cute and overwhelmed, still shackled and covered in his fluids. He had to be uncomfortable and his arms might start to cramp if he wasn't released soon, but she wasn't ready to end the fun just yet. Optimus had stamina, and all she had to do was press the right buttons. She removed the slick vibrator and inserted it in her mate's mouth. He looked quite startled, not sure what to make of it, but the taste of her juices overrode his hesitation and he began sucking eagerly, feeling tingles spread through him. He'd always felt somewhat intimidated by vibrators, wondering if the gadget did a better job, but Alita was sharing it with him, taking away its threatening edge. And while he found its phallic nature rather disconcerting, he enjoyed its texture in his mouth.

Alita worked the vibrator until it had been licked clean, then withdrew it. His confusion and disappointment, the latest in a long series this night, prompted a twinge of sympathy, but she brushed it away. 'He'll have his fill of fun soon,' she thought as she carefully climbed onto the bed and lowered her dripping interface onto his mouth.

Optimus gaped for a moment, then he realized what was expected of him and began his new task with vigor. His interface began to revive as he stimulated the sensitive metal above him. He worked arduously to please her as his vicarious pleasure mounted.

Alita panted heatedly as his tongue worked its magic. She loved the fact that his mouth was the only mobile part he could use at the moment. Lubricant began to coat his face as her arousal grew. She had trained him well, and he pleasured her slowly and skillfully. He kissed her interface lovingly, putting everything he had into the act. She lost control as his tongue slipped in, grasping the headboard as her third release struck, drenching her mate below.

She took a few moments to recover, kneeling over his face, then shakily climbed to the floor and unfastened his restraints. He rubbed his chafed wrists as she went to fetch a cleansing cloth. She tenderly wiped off his thwarted body, covered in both of their fluids. She smiled when she reached his alert interface, brushing it gently to see if he was ready.

Optimus left no doubt in her mind as he pushed her down and mounted her, thrusting inside in one fluid movement. She was ready again, inflamed by his desperation for a satisfying release. Her fingers scored his back, scraping as he rode her. He was blind to everything else, seeking to satisfy the urges that she'd denied. "I love you," he whispered to her as his desire peaked, his interface beginning to spurt within her. She moaned as the scalding fluid filled her, cumming yet again, but not as strongly. Her optics closed as he snuggled next to her, both worn out yet thoroughly satisfied. They spent their first bonded night wrapped in each other's arms.

Their week proved to be every bit as satisfying as they'd hoped. The mornings and afternoons were spent enjoying the many activities offered or just admiring the beautiful landscape, but the nights were far from relaxed. A visit to the massage parlor showcased the arousing talents of the masseurs and masseuses, after which the couple admired the knowing hands of each other. Alita conquered her lover's unease with the vibrator by letting him experiment with it quite often. When the plastic phallus was presented, he knew that he wouldn't be left out of the fun. Together they experimented, trying new techniques and pushing the boundaries of their stamina.

All too soon they reached their last night of the honeymoon. Optimus embraced his mate fiercely, knowing that soon they would have to leave their private world they'd built this week and return to their stressful lives. He hoped that his bonded state with Alita would be considered and that they'd be granted more time together, but they both were leaders and had duties to fulfill. Their relationship had endured throughout many crises, but it still hurt to b e apart.

Alita returned the embrace, kissing him deeply. She steered him towards the bed, and he accepted the invitation eagerly. She removed his codpiece and shoved him down on the bed, straddling him. She kissed him roughly as her hands stroked his broad chest and her hips undulated against him. When she felt his interface stir to life, she guided his arms above his head and secured them with restraints.

Optimus was surprised but not really displeased. "Have you got something special in mind?" he asked curiously.

She giggled. "Oh, yes indeed." She went to the wall-mounted intercom and pressed a button. "We're ready," she spoke into it.

"On my way," a muffled but undeniably female voice replied.

Optimus was intrigued. Perhaps she had ordered one of the sex toys that were on hand for the guests. He squirmed pleasurably as his desire grew. The suspense was becoming unbearable.

He jumped at the sound of the door chime. Alita grinned at him and answered it. "I'm so glad you could come," she cooed. Optimus gaped as the visitor entered. "You remember our hostess, Hope, don't you?" He nodded numbly. He felt distinctly uncomfortable, like an insect pinned down for study, as her gaze roved over his exposed form. He didn't understand why she had been invited in and why her hands were empty.

"He's really hot," Hope observed to Alita. "You were smart to snap him up. But he's not the one I came her to satisfy." To Prime's astonishment, the women embraced and kissed. They discarded their breastplates and moved towards the bed.

"Do you like your surprise?" Alita asked breathlessly as Hope caressed her breasts. Prime's mouth moved but no sound came out. He nodded vigorously.

"Aren't you going to feel left out?" Hope asked.

Prime finally found his voice. "N -- not at all! Just please don't stop!"

Hope smiled knowingly. "Many males fantasize about two women together, but they usually want to join in. Good thing you've restrained him, Alita, or he might get in the way."

Alita blew a kiss at Optimus. "Wouldn't want you to get yourself off either, so all you can do is sit and watch."

Optimus nodded eagerly. He wondered briefly if this was a dream conjured up by his overheated imagination, then decided that even if it was, it would be something to see. He was so lucky to have an adventurous partner, and he appreciated her little experiments.

The ladies stood at the foot of the bed, giving Optimus an excellent view as they fondled each other. His interface responded as Alita rubbed Hope's stiff nipples. He couldn't believe that those erotic hands that had pleasured him so often were now stroking another woman.

Alita cried out as Hope's lips teased her nipples, hands gently kneading the large orbs. Her interface dampened at the incredible sensations. She tugged on Hope's head, wanting more, but the other femme began to move lower, the tactile extension in her oral cavity snaking down Alita's body. Alita glanced over at her lover, who was watching with rapt attention. His awestruck fascination turned her on even more, and she felt a trickle of moisture run down her thighs.

Hope intercepted the droplets with her tongue, kissing the trembling inner thighs. Alita's pants turned into gasps, a sheen of coolant forming between her breasts. The femme parted Alita's nether lips with her fingers, showing Optimus her heightened arousal. Optimus moved restlessly, wanting to touch her yet not wanting to break the hypnotic spell they had cast upon him.

Alita moaned when Hope ended the suspense and lowered her face to the spread legs, kneeling before the standing femme. Her tongue flickered lightly at the swollen circuitry, then began sucking in earnest. Her cries were answered by a whimper from Optimus, desperate to be touched. Alita rubbed her own breasts, thumbing the nipples to increase the fiery shocks trailing through her core.

Optimus clenched his jaw tightly, muffling his groans of arousal. He didn't want to end the sight before him. He had never seen anyone else giving head to his mate, and he knew that no one could grant oral satisfaction like a member of the same sex, who would have the same equipment and know what felt good. Precum dribbled from his erect pole as he watched Alita working her breasts almost frantically, legs spread wide, Hope's sucking forceful and audible.

Alita's cries rose higher in pitch as she felt her body tense on the verge of orgasm. Hope saw this and slipped a finger deep inside the clenching interface. Alita came with an echoing scream, shaking uncontrollably as lubricant poured out of her pulsing interface.

Hope licked her lips as the femme's release slowly wound down. She stood and ogled Prime's engorged interface. But she had been brought here for show only, and she returned her gaze to the slightly panting femme before her, radiant in her afterglow.

Alita smiled slyly and turned her attention to Hope's body, circling the nipples with her fingertips. Hope whimpered as she rapidly became soaked from the erotic touch. Feeling a surge of triumph, Alita pulled her over to the bed and draped her across the edge, right below Prime's feet. Alita climbed on top and kissed her companion fiercely, then began edging down her body, alternately kissing and caressing.

Optimus cursed the thudding of his fuel pump, hoping its noise would not disturb the antics at his feet. His interface throbbed mightily as Alita's tongue swirled around Hope's nipples. The whole scene was so erotic that he'd thought he'd blow just from watching. He was determined to keep quiet and watch, since he knew he'd never see anything like this again, but a whimper escaped his clenched jaw.

Alita shuddered at the tortured cry, feeling her own folds clench in response. This entire night seemed surreal, but she'd wanted to end their honeymoon with a bang that neither of them would ever forget. She decided to give Optimus a real eyeful, so she lowered her head to Hope's spread and trembling legs, blowing delicately on the aroused circuitry. Hope moaned as lubricant flowed out, yearning to be satisfied. Pleased with the response, Alita attacked with her mouth, sucking powerfully. The femme bucked upwards, urging further contact. Alita inserted a finger and was rewarded with a shriek. The femme writhed on the bed in ecstasy, cries echoing throughout the room. Optimus knew that some of it had to be an act, but he didn't care because it was the most erotic sight he'd ever seen.

Alita pistoned her finger rapidly in and out. Hope's exclamations rose to a fever pitch, then she surged upwards, cumming with an abandoned cry. There was nothing false about her spasming body or the flood of lubricant that soaked the bed below. Optimus devoured the scene with his optics, wishing he had an arm free to pinch himself.

Alita smiled and kissed him hungrily. He almost came when he tasted Hope's lubricant on his mate's lips. She reached up and carefully unfastened the restraints, setting him free. There was an awkward moment when all three looked at each other, wondering what to do next.

Optimus reached for Hope's hand and placed it where he wanted the touch the most -- between Alita's legs. The pink femme was already half-sobbing with need, and Hope's teasings only whetted her appetite. "I'm ready to burst! One of you, do something!" she cried in frustration.

Optimus smiled knowingly at Hope, relishing their role as co-conspirators in Alita's pleasuring. Optimus really didn't want Hope's advances, especially now that he was ready to give bonded life a shot. However, a female partner was ideal for keeping his lover satisfied.

Hope stretched out on the bed, legs dangling over the side, as she pulled Alita down atop her. Alita moaned as Hope's tongue slipped into her oral cavity, then her moans became a loud cry as Optimus filled her slick folds from behind, sheathing himself. He bent over her back, thrusting powerfully. Hope somehow managed to reach Alita's breasts in between the sandwich they made and began tweaking her nipples to increase her high. Nearly driven mad with desire, Alita thrust back against Optimus, her slippery body sliding against the femme below. She freed a hand and inched it down to Hope's interface, completing the circuit of pleasure.

Alita felt her orgasm begin to envelop her in its clutches and tried to fight it off, wanting this experience to continue forever. But her body screamed in demand, and she felt herself slipping over the edge. With a choked cry she let go, her interface surging into orgasm, squeezing her mate's own interface in a viselike grip. Optimus could not resist the overwhelming sensations and joined her, his body stiffening as his rod sprayed jets of cum into her trembling body. Below them, Hope felt the throbbing of their bodies, and the hot fluids dripping onto her burning core triggered her own release. She arched up against the bodies above, her interface pulsing against Alita's, both women crying out at the intimate contact. For a few precious moments they frictioned against each other, riding out their sexual high.

They all shared a sigh of pleasure when it ended, lying still while waiting for their senses to return. Optimus withdrew from Alita reluctantly, helping her up. Hope got up rather shakily, smiling at the couple, who was already absorbed in each other.

Her movement caught Prime's eye as she turned to go. "Thank you," he said fervently. "You've given us a night to remember."

"It was my pleasure," she said warmly. "Good luck, you two. I can sense the strong bond between you. You'll be together for quite some time."

"I hope so," Alita sighed happily against Prime's strong chest. Hope nodded as she slipped out of the room.

The two lovers stretched out on the bed, snuggling against each other, systems already powering down for recharge. They held each other close as rest mode overcame them. Tomorrow they'd have to return to their punishing schedules and stressful responsibilities, but they knew that they could face anything as long as they were together.

The End

go to Table of Contents

return to Phantom's Adult Fanfic Mini-Archive