Phantom's Dungeon

You're late. Detention started precisely five minutes ago. Do not look at me that way, child! Insolence will not be tolerated! Now sit down copy line-for-line the instructions on making a proper Pepper-Up Potion, since the task itself seems to be beyond your grasp. Get moving already! Insolence will not be tolerated! And when you are through, write the phrase "I will not fantasize about my Potions professor" one thousand times. Really now, stop looking at me with those puppydog eyes! It is quite nauseating, I assure you! Whelp. What are you doing??! That is most certainly against school rules! Twenty points from Gryffindor! And leave my robes alone! That's it -- to the headmaster with you! And if he sends you back here with a sherbet lemon and a pat on the head, I'll give him detention too!

THESE FANFICS ARE NOT FOR CHILDREN - please pay attention to the ratings!

  • Sticks and Stones Life as a double agent begins to take its toll on Snape. Can Harry really trust his most hated professor?
    Pairing: none Rating: PG-13
  • Midnight Black Snape's confrontation with Quirrell is a good deal more heated than he anticipates
    Pairing: SS/Q Rating: NC-17

    Links:

  • The Severus Snape Fuh-Q Fest the first ever and most extensive fest
  • From Dusk Til Dawn exclusively HP/SS (requires password)
  • Walking the Plank HP/SS ship
  • Titti's Realm home of Thin Line (HP/SB), Snape/Weasleys, and Titti's own fics
  • Sweet and Sour Snape/Hagrid archive
  • Ink-Stained Fingers one-stop shop for Harry Potter slash (password-protected)
  • The Rag and Bone Shop home of Telanu's Famous 'Tea' series

    Still want more adult fanfic? Then visit my Transformers adult site!