Just a Few Drinks

by Jade
rating: ***+lop

Eclipse dropped the heavy stack of paper on his desk. Optimus Prime started, not even having heard the femme walk into his office. He didn't even have time to figure out she knew how to get in without cracking the computer coded lock before she opened her mouth. She was obviously disgusted with him, her teal eyes burning with anger as she glared at him.

"Well, you wanted your damn report of all that happened on Cybertron regarding phoenix's trial? Here it is!" She sat down in a chair that was opposite his desk and looked at him expectantly. Prime briefly eyed the report, which was several thousand pages long. He sighed. When he had asked her for a day to day report of her friend's trial, he was hoping for one her concise, intelligent reports. Looking at the huge pile, he wondered if she had been taking lessons from Perceptor in reporting information. From the look on her face, however, Prime could tell that this wasn't the case.

"I see. Thank you Eclipse." He said, his voice level, watching her closely. Eclipse looked tense, very tense. 'The last few weeks must have been absolute slag for her.' Prime said as Eclipse sat stiffly in the chair waiting for her dismissal.

"Might I ask you something Eclipse?" He said, measuring her body language. Knowing the femme relatively well, he knew she was ready to explode with her hot temper, and that's the last thing Prime needed.

"It's a free planet, go ahead." She lifted her head up to look at him, and Prime noticed that the small Autobot symbol that she usually wore on the top of her right shoulder was missing. Something was definitely wrong.

"I realize that these last few weeks have been very stressful for you-" Optimus began, and Eclipse interrupted him with a derisive snort (or at least the closest she could come to such a thing). Ignoring the ill-tempered gesture, Prime continued. "With your newborn and the trial. I am growing concerned for you. For instance, what happened to your Autobot insignia?"

Eclipse laughed slightly, a tense, nervous sort that really concerned him, but he knew Eclipse didn't like it when others pried to closely to her. If she really wanted to, she would volunteer the information. He could always ask Perceptor if Eclipse kept her mouth closed.

"Read the report, it's got a surprise ending, Prime." Was her only answer. Rubbing her forehead now, Prime could tell she was not interested in talking. Yet, Prime had one last option to get the most out of the femme. She rarely turned down a decent talk around a pitcher of cold, high grade energon.

"Eclipse, you look slagged." Prime said, but nothing could be further from the truth. Eclipse looked tired, but she was still as beautiful as she ever was. Primus was in a good mood when her physician created her body! Her metallic skin had a luminous quality that caused light to create highlights in her skin and armor. Her white silken hair was hanging loose and wavy. He found himself wanting to reach out and touch her. Then he realized that this telepath might be offended by his thoughts, he turned his attention to concern for he well being. She looked up at him and smiled. It was a sad smile, like she was bottling up something big inside of her. Eclipse was an old femme, with many secrets. Sometimes Optimus wanted to just talk to her and find out what was going on in that ancient soul of hers, but around him, she kept her mouth shut tighter than a steel trap.

"Yeah, well I could certainly use a recharge, but haven't been able to lately."

"I think what you need is a bit of R and R, Eclipse." He said, the human phrase slipping from his tongue uneasily. Eclipse smiled then laughed softly.

"A human idiom, Prime? You've been hanging out with too many squishies lately." Her dark red lips spread wider in a smile.

"It's not always a bad idea to get to know the natives of this planet, Eclipse." Prime answered, but Eclipse ignored his defense.

"And just what do you have in mind?" She asked him, her eyes losing their irritation and a playful, mischievous demeanor took over.

'Throwing you over the top of my desk and thrusting into you until you screamed.' Was what Prime suddenly thought to himself. If Eclipse could have monitored that wicked thought, she certainly didn't let onto it. She simply took a corner of her white hair and began twisting it between her fingers. Beneath his mask, Prime licked his lips, imagining what her long, delicate fingers would feel like around his now stiffening rod.

"Perhaps a trip to my room-- I mean the recreation room, we can share some energon, talk about the good old days, perhaps?" Optimus was now glad he couldn't blush. Eclipse laughed more loudly. The sound was enchanting to Optimus, the multiple levels of sound erupting from her voice module held him captive. Her voice was always interesting to him, it was almost melodic, but not in a digital fashion. No small wonder she eschewed more academic interests for a singing career.

"Prime, the only times I remember with you were times of war, either on your side or against it. I can hardly call those times good."

"Then perhaps we can talk about Chameleon? Just give me a chance. We haven't been alone together since you came online again. I want to talk to you." Prime said, surprised at the honesty of his words. He rarely had the chance to talk to any of his warriors, and he was anxious to see if Eclipse really was alright. She looked like she needed to relax. Prime looked at the various reports that covered his desk and sighed. They could definitely wait until morning, and it was a long time since he had someone else to drink with, especially since Allita One returned to help the femmes with the Autobot cause on Cybertron. Eclipse just looked at him, wondering what he was really up to. He was now determined to get this wildly beautiful femme out of his office and into a better state of mind. Reaching out a hand, Prime looked down at the femme expectantly.

"Fine. I guess I could use a drink myself." Eclipse got up with Prime's help and let him lead the way to the recreation room. Prime felt relieved that she pretended not to notice his mentioning his quarters earlier. Then again, Prime wouldn't be unhappy if that's how the evening ended either! He turned to see if she were following him, and caught her eyeing him in a not so innocent fashion. Could it be that she was still attracted to him after all this time? Optimus smile at Eclipse and offered her his hand as the two strode through the halls. She still looked like a commander, a femme that could be very useful to the Autobots if he could get her focused on their cause. It was something about femmes with self-confidence that turned him on to no small degree.

Eclipse accepted his hand graciously, and with her long, curvy legs had no problem keeping up with the Autobot commander. It was late at night, all the others were either recharging or working. No one else would be at the rec room and he knew Eclipse would not talk openly in front of very many people. By the time the two reached the recreation area, Prime was not thinking straight anymore. He wanted this femme! Eclipse looked around, and seeing there was no one else around, seated herself at a large table. Prime kept looking at her clean, shiny body and pretty face.

"Aren't you going to offer me a drink?" Eclipse smiled coyly at her ex-lover. He was every bit as handsome as he ever was, and apparently he had taken a strong liking to her also.

"Huh? Oh yes, I'm sorry Eclipse. What would you like?" He asked her and she leaned forward slightly. There was a small diamond-shaped opening in her breastplate that allowed her to show a little cleavage, and Prime was doing his best not to stare into it.

"Whatever you're having, only stronger, handsome."

Prime laughed a little, then went to the energon dispenser and retrieved two strong drinks. Eclipse wasn't going to be the only one to enjoy the evening. He was too busy to notice that Eclipse had gotten up from her chair to lock the door to the recreation room. She was back on her seat when Prime turned to her with the drinks in hand. Optimus noted the look in her eyes had changed from boredom to desire.

"Are you alright, Eclipse?" He asked, handing her the drink, which she gladly started to drink.

"I'm fine, Optimus." Eclipse answered as the mech sat at the table opposite her. Never being the shy one, Eclipse moved her chair until she was sitting right next to him. He didn't bother moving away from her and, as a matter of fact, he liked the warmth of her skin barely touching his thigh.

"Much better. For a moment, I thought you were scared of catching some horrible rust plague from me." Eclipse said sarcastically as she briefly touched his leg. He jumped from the sensation, not expecting her to be so forward. Yet, he didn't remove her hand from him either. He was not entirely against the idea of interfacing with this femme.

"Eclipse, I want you to know I'm always here to listen to you. If you ever need to talk, my door is always open to you." he said, pretending to ignore the femme's hand moving up his thigh. She smiled at him as he took a deep gulp of his drink. Apparently, she wasn't the only one who needed time to relax.

"I know that, Prime. I always have. But this is something that might disturb you. I -" She stopped, reluctant to go further before taking a big gulp of energon that made her head spin. "I defeated Megatron in a gladiatorial combat fight. It was a horrible, brutal ordeal, but I emerged victorious." She blurted out.

"What?" Prime said, amazed at what Eclipse was telling him, but she shook her head, denying him anymore information.

"You want to know more, read the report." Eclipse was getting drunk from the energon already. "Let's just suffice it to say, it's been one hell of a two weeks, and I really don't want to go over the details right now."

Prime was too shocked to speak. His old enemy, shot down by a femme--not that he didn't acknowledge Eclipse had strength and stamina that could outlast most males, but this was unheard of.

"I don't know what to say to that Eclipse. Here I am, thinking you have written a dull report and-"

Prime was interrupted by Eclipse's soft laughter.

"You must be thinking I'm taking after my scientist lover, Prime. That report is what you need, just like you asked. Is that all you wanted to talk about?" She said, looking at him, trying to be straight, even though her optics were beginning to glaze over because of the strong drink she had been practically inhaling.

"Well, sort of. I was wondering if there was anything else on your mind, or if you just wanted to talk and relax."

"Prime, I don't really get talkative when I'm drunk and you know it!" Eclipse said with a smile on her face. Her hand ran suggestively over his cod piece. His rod once again came to life, pressing towards her hand on the other side. He jumped at the sudden arousal he was feeling.

"Eclipse! I-" Prime stuttered, almost leaping out of his chair as Eclipse massaged the protective armor.

"Hush--don't speak. You may be leader of the Autobots, but I know you have needs." Swinging her leg over his lap, she straddled the large mech. She found the latches to his codpiece and unhooked them, throwing the codpiece to the floor beneath the table. "As do I." She murmured into his audios as one hand stroked up and down his shaft ever so lightly. The tickling, teasing sensation almost blew his mind away.

"Oh slag." Prime murmured. Eclipse was so full of surprises for him today. He was overcome by this femme being so forward with him. But she wasn't going to get away with it that easily! His hands ran up the sides of her breast casing and found the releases on each side. When the casing fell to the floor, Optimus gasped at her glorious breasts. Of course he shouldn't have been surprised to see that she was large, but this was more than he expected. Reaching to touch and caress them, he noticed that in her case, size didn't affect their firmness. Eclipse let out a low groan as Optimus massaged her breasts. Despite the strong drinks that they were having, Prime's rod was harder than a steel support beam as she administered to it.

"Prime, please let me see your face--I want to kiss you." Eclipse whispered as she caressed the outside of his battle mask. Prime was only too happy to remove the mask that separated them. Once free from the mask, the two smiled at each other. Eclipse reached up and caressed his cheek softly, her fingers massaging the rarely touched skin. Optimus reached over and pulled her face to his in a lusty kiss. Her tongue darted in and out of his mouth, teasing him until he trailed his kisses down her neck. He began caressing her sleek, curvy waist as his tongue and teeth ravaged her neck and shoulders. She continued to stroke his fat, hard rod with one hand while her other ran over his stomach and chest.

Optimus pulled her hand off of his aroused manhood and made her caress his buttocks, which pleased Eclipse because she always though that, besides Perceptor, Optimus had the finest Autobot ass she had ever seen! He began moving his inflamed interface against her pleasure circuits, causing Eclipse to cry out in frustration. To keep her from attacking him with lust, Optimus began to fondle her sensitive breasts, taking one hardened nipple into his mouth and biting down hard. Eclipse cried out in pleasure. She loved making men lose control, and she was doing just that to Optimus. Eclipse leaned back onto the table, exposing her body to him as he greedily eyed her luscious body. He couldn't stop staring at her glistening wet interface. Brushing a few fingers against it, he caused an anxious cry to erupt from Eclipse's pursed lips. She glanced at the nicely proportioned rod poking out from under his stomach. Eyeing the hard rod with a pair of desire-darkened optics, Eclipse wrapped her legs around her staring leader's loins, pushing his interface unit closer to hers so that the circuits rubbed against each other. She wriggled her body to get his attention back up to where it belonged. Massaging her body, Prime forced his lover to writhe faster, almost thrashing against his throbbing unit.

"Will you stop all this teasing and just fuck me!" She screamed, trying to impale herself on his cock. Without even answering, Prime thrust into her savagely, which surprised and pleased Eclipse. His fat unit rubbed the walls of her pleasure circuits as she rode his wild thrusts. Kicking the chair away, Prime spread his legs wide as he continued his maddening pace. Lubricant trailed down his heaving back, tickling his buttocks as she grasped them firmly. Eclipse reached up to pull Prime down so she could feel him as he pressed his desperate, panting body into hers. Optimus saw this opportunity for another kiss and forced her lips to his, holding her face in one hand. His right hand trailed down to caress one of her heaving breasts, causing her to squirm in pleasure. He felt his fuel pump grind out the energon faster, it was getting difficult for Prime to breathe, his panting grew harder. It wouldn't be long until his release. Feeling her muscle cables tighten in near orgasm, Eclipse let out a long moan into his audio sensors. He whimpered softly.

"Oh shit!" He moaned as he felt his whole body tighten at the beginning of a tremendous climax.

"Harder, damnit!" Eclipse cried out, besides herself with delight as she felt her lubricant-covered body tremble with excitement. Prime complied, thrusting faster than he thought possible, his engorged rod filling Eclipse's circuitry as he plowed into her relentlessly.

Eclipse felt her whole body convulse, heat emanating from her pleasure circuits as waves of orgasm washed over her body. The pleasure caused her to scream out loud for as long as her climax lasted. The last minute of orgasm was so great, it caused her to involuntarily short out her vocal circuits. Optimus yelled out as the vibrations in Eclipse's circuits caused his own explosion, ejaculate screaming out of his engorged rod. He was no longer a thinking mech as his body poured out into Eclipse.

Exhausted, satisfied, and still a little drunk, Optimus pulled himself out of her body, pleased to watch their fluids wash out of her small interface unit. Suddenly, he came up with a devilish idea. Dragging a chair up to where Eclipse was still lying on the table. He seated himself so his face was level with her interface. Her clitoris was still standing straight out, and Optimus took his thumb and massaged it in tiny circles. This caused Eclipse to let out a small moan.

"Prime, what the fuck are you doing?"

"What, don't you like it?" He asked before he began lapping up the juices coming from her circuitry. Eclipse reacted by crying out loud her pleasure.

"Don't stop slag it!" She said when his fingers entered her eager interface. Her super-sensitive interface was still aroused, and it took Optimus no time at all to bring her to orgasm. After a shuddering climax, Eclipse's body went limp as Prime slid his lubricant fingers out of her body. Licking his fingers clean with relish, he watched Eclipse until he was sure she was satisfied.

"Hmmm, thanks, Prime. I'm going to have trouble walking after that!" She said, joking good naturedly.

"I'm always happy to please such a beautiful femme, Eclipse." He answered as he got up from the table, still naked. His limp interface hung low, bouncing around the top of his thighs as he went to refill their drinks.

Eclipse gratefully accepted the strong liquor, badly wanting energon and not interested in the regular stuff.

"So, Eclipse, would you mind telling me your report now?"

"You fucker, you just don't feel like reading, do you?" She replied, a grin falling across her face.

"Nope." Prime laughed, the femme joining him. Perhaps getting information from Eclipse was going to take a lot more than Optimus thought, but it was sure to be a pleasurable experience.

The End!

send fan mail to Jade

return to Phantom's Adult Fanfic Mini-Archive