Explosive Results

by Jade
rating: ***+hopl
began 4/26/99

Comments, especially dirty ones (LOL!) are welcomed.

Skyfire eyed the delicate glass beaker carefully. It was full of a new strain of energon, apparently highly explosive. Perceptor had somehow managed to get a sample. Wary of his new partner, Perceptor warned the new scientist not to mishandle the vile green, brightly glowing liquid. For months the two had been working together closely, with Perceptor patiently teaching Skyfire all the basics of Earth sciences. Unfortunately, Skyfire was a very large, strong mech and he found it difficult to handle the delicate beakers and test tubes that Perceptor had no trouble with. Despite Perceptor's careful teaching, a beaker would sometimes shatter in the large male's hands, even if he was careful. He was very grateful that Perceptor had a wonderfully easy-going nature. This time, however, Perceptor was too busy to stand by his side and help with this particular experiment. Instead, his tutor was working at a table behind Skyfire on organic tissues of something, he really wasn't sure and didn't want to know further. He was content to work on the project given him. For a moment, he let his mind wonder about him, Perceptor was very attractive for a mech. His slim red body, pouting lips and bright blue optics, and that incredible mind of his. Skyfire longed to see just went on in Perceptor's mind as the other scientist worked. He had always thought of science as a means of discovering new advances in technology. Of course he found the sciences interesting, but before meeting Perceptor, he never thought of the art behind the science. It opened up a whole new interest in him. Skyfire thought of several ways he would like to thank the mech, many ways that would shock anyone that didn't know him, but had already seen that Perceptor had a girlfriend. A very beautiful one at that. Eclipse probably took care of any needs that Perceptor had. Yet sometimes Skyfire caught Perceptor looking at him, even examining his body. Whenever he did that, it sent shivers down the jet's body. Fantasies of spending time alone with Perceptor filled his dreams. He didn't dare tell the mech how he felt--it would embarrass Skyfire way too much if he mentioned how he felt towards Perceptor and the mech rejected him.

Skyfire turned to see what Perceptor was doing. The smaller mech had transformed into a large red microscope. With a slight bit of lust in his optics, Skyfire stared at his partner's long red lens. He briefly wondered if Perceptor's manhood was red like that. Visions of Perceptor's long red erection suddenly burst into the mech's mind, and he moaned softly at the thought of simply touching Perceptor. If only his friend knew how he longed to brush his lips ever so lightly against Perceptor's, the mech would be amazed. Reluctantly, Skyfire decided to work on his assigned task. Only after he completed the assignment could he take care of the growing erection in his codpiece. He silently cursed his ardent young body for exposing his lustful feelings. Thank Primus Perceptor was the type that wouldn't stop working and take notice of anything short of a hydrogen bomb going off in his workspace.

Skyfire brushed his personal feelings aside and gently lifted the beaker from its holder. He briefly wondered just what the Decepticons were doing with such a dangerous substance. They couldn't possibly use the garbage for fuel, it seemed volatile enough to eat through metal. With that thought, Skyfire pulled out a sample piece of armor to see what happened if he were to pour some of the energon onto it. He carefully let a sample of the neon green liquid drip onto the armor. The instant it hit the metallic surface, it began to eat the paint, leaving the metal a shiny surface. He turned to make a note of this on his laptop computer when he sloshed some of the energon onto his hand that held the beaker. The burning sensation that hurt his fingers caused the mech to instinctively drop the beaker. It fell from his open hand, and in that brief moment before it hit the edge of the table and shattered into billions of tiny pieces, Skyfire gasped and drew back, his optics wide open with horror. The beaker shattered, causing a low-level explosion of horrifically bright light, energon, and glass. His optics were instantly blinded by the explosion and he screamed.

Perceptor heard the explosion erupt, and reacted with lightning speed. He transformed to his humanoid form and dashed for a chemical fire extinguisher.

"Skyfire, stay still!" He yelled at the scared male in front of him as he covered the table and Skyfire with heavy foam. Skyfire did as he was told, and stood still as he felt himself completely covered with the strange, tingling foam. From Perceptor's point of view, it appeared as though a snowstorm had erupted in the laboratory. He didn't know what had happened exactly, but he was used to accidents. It happened all the time to himself (hence the fire extinguisher being there in the first place), but this was Skyfire's first major mishap. The younger mech stood still, but Perceptor could tell Skyfire was shaking from the incident. Turning off the extinguisher once he was satisfied that there was no chance of the energon reacting. He put the extinguisher aside and walked to the small washroom that was off to the side of the laboratory. Grabbing a large white towel off a rack, Perceptor returned to where Skyfire was standing. He was still trembling slightly.

"Skyfire?" Perceptor said. "Can you hear me?"

"Uh - yeah, I can." The mech answered, his voice faltering from the shock of it all.

"Are you fully functional?" Perceptor stopped a few feet from the other mech, towel in hand.

"I don't think so - I can't see!"

"You were probably blinded by the light from the explosion." He slung the towel over his shoulder and grasped Skyfire's hand. "Come with me, we need to wash those chemicals off of you." He said and gently tugged on the other's hand. Skyfire made one small, lumbering step towards Perceptor, then another. "Come on, Skyfire. I promise I won't bite." This caused a small laugh from Skyfire, but Perceptor could tell he was still a nervous wreck.

Skyfire stood still near the door of the wash area as Perceptor turned on the showerhead, waiting for the cleaning fluid to reach a tolerable temperature. Satisfied that it was a lukewarm temperature, Perceptor ushered the larger mech inside the shower. Still blinded, the mech lunged headfirst into Perceptor when he tripped over the partition. In a loud clang of metal hitting metal hitting metal, the two became entangled for a brief moment.

"S-sorry Perceptor." Skyfire stuttered nervously. The smaller mech began freeing himself from the other's larger limbs.

"It's alright. I should have warned you." Perceptor said as he separated from the other male. For a brief moment, Perceptor didn't want to disengage from the other. It had been a while since he'd felt the touch of another mech, but his work demanded so much of his time, he rarely thought about it. Yet Skyfire was so very handsome and intelligent, it made working with him difficult. He wondered if their partnership could ever expand into the sexual, but didn't want to offend the other. A slight shiver ran down Perceptor's back. Skyfire stood patiently, his optics still not functional. Coming to his senses, Perceptor stopped daydreaming and forced the spray to hit Skyfire's chemical-drenched form.

"Here, I have to get all of those chemicals off of you." He spoke carefully, for he had almost said "armor." He grabbed a smaller towel and let it soak in the cleaning fluid before touching it to Skyfire's face. Skyfire was so tall that Perceptor had to stretch to clean off the mech's face and neck. A small smile showed on Perceptor's face, glad that Skyfire couldn't see how he enjoyed bathing him. He rubbed the wet cloth all over the top of Skyfire's body, careful to get into every joint. Perceptor could feel that Skyfire was beginning to relax, his muscle cables sagging comfortably. He began to grow tense again, though, when Perceptor started to clean his lower abdomen. Skyfire's breathing suddenly became shallow, and when he looked up, Perceptor noticed that his optic lids were clamped shut. He continued his administrations until he heard a soft moan erupt from Skyfire's pouted lips.

"Sky?" Perceptor queried, his eyes roving over the mech's form, looking for anything that signaled a trip to the medic. It took a few moments for Skyfire to answer him.

"Uh, yeah?" He blurted out. His whole body felt full of energy, with the main source being the throbbing interface hidden in his codpiece. He was so hard he felt the urge to leave the room and relieve the pressure, but couldn't. It was as if Perceptor held him enraptured.

"Are you well?" Perceptor's voice rang through his ears. Reluctantly, he opened his optics. He could see! It was blurry, but he could tell normal vision was going to be back in a matter of minutes. Seeing the smeary vision of the object of his innermost desires, coupled with the fantastic way Perceptor had just attended to bathing him just made him crazy.

"I was--I was just thinking how much I really want you." Skyfire finally admitted with his voice husky with lust. Perceptor stood there for a moment, transfixed. It wasn't as though he didn't feel the furtive glances that Skyfire gave him as the two worked. He knew the mech was attracted to him, he just hadn't realized how much Skyfire wanted him. Perceptor opened his mouth, actually fighting for the words to say. He too, cared about Skyfire. He loved seeing science through Skyfire's eyes when the mech discovered even the smallest miracles. Of course it didn't hurt that the other mech was very handsome, and young. Perceptor wondered what it would feel like to simply be embraced by Skyfire's massive arms. Still, he wondered just what brought about this revelation. Was it his touching Skyfire? It had to be, Perceptor surmised. The smaller scientist swallowed hard before speaking.

"I- " Perceptor managed. "I don't know what to say, Skyfire." With that, Skyfire smiled a little. He was actually quite amused with the fact that finally the infamous Perceptor had absolutely nothing to say. Without saying another word himself, Skyfire tentatively reached up to Perceptor's face and brushed his fingers against his cheek softly. It had taken a great deal of courage for Skyfire to admit this. His whole career with the Autobots on Earth could come to a horrible end if Perceptor was offended in any way. In the least, Perceptor could demote him and end his career as a scientist before it even started. On the other side of the argument, it could be the beginning of a great relationship. Still unable to see very well, it was difficult to read the expression on Perceptor's face. Privately, he delighted in the smooth metal of Perceptor's skin. Perceptor hadn't yet pushed Skyfire away yet, which he read as a good sign.

"Perceptor, at least say something." Skyfire spoke timidly as he closed the space between the two mechs with one step. "Yes, no? What do you want?"

The other mech paused for a moment before he answered. Perceptor should have realized a moment like this would happen. With Skyfire being so desirable and all, he knows he should have just jumped the mech immediately. Yet he had his reasons for not doing just that were reasonable enough.

"I also want you, Skyfire--yet why me?" Perceptor asked, his voice shaking slightly. He had to know if Skyfire's feelings towards him were genuine, not just some fleeing passion that would burn out soon. Skyfire smiled warmly at Perceptor, dropping the hand that was caressing his cheek down his neck and to his shoulders. Each fingertip caused Perceptor's metallic skin to jump at the electricity between the two.

"Because I care about you--I really do. That, and I think you are beautiful." Without waiting for Perceptor to respond, Skyfire bent down and put his lips against his. The scientist let out a small moan of desire, and Skyfire realized that Perceptor's reservations had fallen to the wayside. He kissed him more forcefully, pulling the mech to him. Perceptor wrapped his arms around Skyfire's massive body, returning the kiss with more fervor.

"Oh Perceptor, I'm so happy that you want me after all!" Skyfire gasped, then began kissing Perceptor more aggressively. His tongue parted his lips, forcing his way into his mouth. Perceptor remained passive, for the moment, then his own passions grew and he savagely returned the kiss.

Perceptor pulled back for a moment, parted their kiss. Skyfire let out a loud groan of protest but Perceptor would have none of his complaining.

"Wait, not here." Perceptor turned off the shower and took Skyfire's hand. Leading him out of the shower stall and into the lab (which was a horrible mess), he took him back to his quarters. No one was out at this hour so two sopping wet mechs weren't going to be noticed walking urgently to his quarters. Eclipse would not be there until late in the week, so he had all the time to explore this new relationship that he could ever want. "I want our first time to be here--it's far more comfortable, won't you agree, Skyfire?" Perceptor asked as he turned down the extra-large recharge bed.

Skyfire watched with lusty optics as Perceptor stretched out on the bed, exposing his body for a moment for Skyfire to drink him in. It was obvious the mech wouldn't last long, his codpiece was bulging at the hinges. 'This is going to be delicious! He must be huge!' Perceptor thought lasciviously to himself. His own cock grew larger as Skyfire eyed him.

"Skyfire." Perceptor muttered his name but if Skyfire noticed the mech certainly didn't answer. He decided to tease him. He rolled over onto his back, arching it as he ran his blue colored hands over his red, slender body, stopping just short of his codpiece. Skyfire's mouth dropped at the sight of Perceptor moaning and writhing on the bed.

"Do it--take it off." He demanded, his voice harsh as his cord threatened to burst free of its confinement he was so hard!

"Mmmmmm, you first, Skyfire." Was Perceptor's only answer as his own hand caressed the outside of his codpiece, running tiny, spectacular circles over the stressed metal. Skyfire licked his lips, his breathing became labored.

"I never thought you would be such a tease, Perceptor." Skyfire said with a sly smile.

"Amazing the things you learn, correct Skyfire?" Perceptor said. "Now take off that heavy codpiece before I rip it off." His voice was serious as he said this, so Skyfire climbed into the bed. He positioned himself so he knelt before Perceptor on the bed. Using both hands, Skyfire removed his intricate codpiece from his body. Perceptor looked on in awe of his manhood. It was beautiful! It was white, with the sensors all over it being red and blue. Skyfire's cord was painfully erect, and even had a tiny drop of pre-cum showing on the very end of it. Perceptor let out a drawn-out moan at the sight. He was barely able to stop himself from covering the rod with his mouth.

"Now you--please!" Skyfire said, his eyes riveted by Perceptor's body. The other mech smiled and stared at the jet's impressive unit as he set his own free from it's confinement. He shivered as the cool air drifted over his painfully aroused interface. Skyfire loved the sight of Perceptor's aroused cord and was quite pleased with his size. It was the first one he had seen in a while that even came close to his own size. Without warning, the stronger mech reached down and lifted Perceptor into his arms in a crushing embrace. Their lips engaged in a powerful, mind-blowing kiss that lasted quite some time. Finally letting him down, Skyfire gazed upon Perceptor as the other mech knelt in front of him with darkened optics. Without speaking, he wrapped both hands around both of their cords, capturing them together. Perceptor groaned, knowing what Skyfire wanted. Still kissing the mech, he began thrusting his hips against Skyfire's hands that encased both of their cocks, holding them together. Perceptor was blown away by the sight and feeling of Skyfire's hands and cock rubbing against his own. Suddenly, pressure built up so badly within Perceptor's body that it sought release. He found that release within minutes.

"Oh ah! Fuck I'm Coming Skyfire!" Perceptor cried out with wild abandon as his entire body reached a spectacular climax. For an entire minute and a half, Perceptor was nothing more than a blinding, searing ball of ecstasy and emotion. Ejaculate erupted from his tortured manhood, coated the two lovers. It turned Skyfire on so much he nearly came himself, but he had something else in mind for his own release. He released Perceptor, and the mech fell back down upon the bed. Briefly, he eyed Perceptor's prone body, enjoying the erotic curves of the now soft interface, the lithe, well-proportioned body and the rise and fall of his chest as he panted from the exertion. He continued watching Perceptor until his own cord demanded his release.

Painfully, Skyfire crawled over his prone lover. He stopped when his hips reached over Perceptor's face. Bending over, Skyfire let his cock touch Perceptor's lips and rested on his arms. Perceptor was only too happy to suck on the tip of Skyfire's cord. He gasped when he saw the tip of his cock disappear within Perceptor's sucking lips. His optics were fine by now, but he closed them in pleasure and growled with delight as Perceptor greedily sucked, teased and pulled on his erection.

"Primus Perceptor--I love it! Suck harder!" Skyfire demanded as he lowered his hips towards Perceptor's hungry lips. He took it all, using his hands where his lips couldn't reach. He sucked with all his strength and could tell it was driving Skyfire nuts from the moans and panting that his lover was doing.

"Yesss Yessss!!! More!" Skyfire cried out as Perceptor eagerly worked on him. He was incapable of keeping track of the things he was doing. His tongue lashed around the very tip of his cord as his hand worked it's length. Perceptor was amazed at how loud the younger mech was in bed. But then he enjoyed the enthusiasm, it made him hot!

"AH! I'm going to explode!" Skyfire yelled out, making small thrusts into Perceptor's mouth. Perceptor took him in as deeply as he could, wanting to taste every bit of him.

"YEAAAARGGGGGHH!" Skyfire screamed, letting loose a torrent of ejaculate down Perceptor's sucking throat. He gripped the sheets as he felt tremendous release shake his body.

Feeling Skyfire's cord grow soft within his mouth, Perceptor moved from underneath the larger mech to lie beside him. Exhausted but very pleased with his encounter, he watched the jet flop down on his stomach.

"Thank you." Skyfire managed to say into a pillow. Perceptor turned to so he too rested on his stomach as he watched Skyfire's resting form.

"My pleasure." Was Perceptor's only answer. Skyfire watched sleepless as Perceptor's optics grew dim as he fell into resting mode. Minutes passed and the jet couldn't rest. He was too exhilarated from making love to Perceptor to simply fall asleep. Feeling his own rod once again rise, ready for more action. He was tempted to touch Perceptor while the mech was asleep. Why not? He inched closer to his new-found love on the bed. Perceptor didn't make a move, supposedly asleep. Skyfire towered over his sleeping form, bending down to kiss him softly on the shoulder. Using butterfly-soft kisses, Skyfire nuzzled where Perceptor's neck and shoulder met, causing a soft groan from Perceptor as he lay still. Skyfire felt encouraged by this, letting his lips and tongue trail all over the metallic contours of Perceptor's prone body. If the scientist enjoyed what Skyfire was doing, he wasn't letting him know. Yet he wouldn't let that stop him, he wanted to enjoy his time alone with Perceptor, even if the mech was asleep. From the small whimpers that occasionally came from his lover Skyfire knew that Perceptor was awake. Perceptor moved slightly, lifting his buttocks into the air while shoving a large pillow underneath so it sheathed his slightly erect cord. He let out a loud groan as the warm fabric enveloped his manhood. Noticing that Skyfire had stopped kissing him and was only watching this maneuver, Perceptor motioned for him to continue, even parted his legs so he could admire Perceptor's aft. Skyfire was only too happy to keep kissing that lithe body he had so longed to embrace. He moved in between Perceptor's legs and kissed down the mech's back slowly, and lingered where the sensitive joints were located. Skyfire's sex swelled with desire as he began touching and probing Perceptor's recharge hole. Fully aroused, Skyfire had begun rubbing his engorged member against the inside of Perceptor's lower leg. It had been too long since he was able to explore another male so thoroughly and he wanted to touch every piece of Perceptor's shiny red and blue body. This was too much to handle for the young mech, a shiny pearl of pre-cum slid slowly down the impressive length of his rod, tickling the bright red and blue sensors. He pressed his face into Perceptor's most private area, causing a yelp of unexpected pleasure from his lover. Darting his tongue in and around his lover's recharge hole was nothing more than loving another part of his body. He wasn't surprised to see how clean and well kept Perceptor was, he had expected as much. Perceptor trembled as Skyfire lingered over the port, enjoying the slight shivers of ecstasy that he was causing.

"You may take me if you desire." Perceptor lifted his head up to say to Skyfire. Skyfire's face showed his shock! Given the enormous size of his cock, he was normally the one taking it in the aft just to spare his lover the pain of sex. But his audios weren't deceiving him.

"There's lubricant in the upper drawer." Perceptor purred when he saw the amazed look on Skyfire's face. He was pointing to the bed table on his left. The stunned but heavily aroused mech stumbled over and retrieved the jar of thicker oil from its compartment. While Perceptor looked on with darkened optics, Skyfire fumbled the jar open and inspected the lubricant inside. Slowly, he inserted two fingers in and took out a nice-sized glob. He looked at his lover, and realized he had forgotten through all of his years of isolation how to use lubricant. Perceptor must have realized this and chuckled softly.

"First, spread it around where you're going to enter my body. Then on your cord. Make sure it's warm or else I'll lose interest." Perceptor instructed. 'Yeah, like I'm going to lose interest in him!' He thought, and eyed the enormous rod that stood straight up behind him. Briefly he wondered if sex with Skyfire was feasible because of his size, but then rethought the situation. Besides, if it didn't happen, he would be happy if Skyfire thrust that juicy rod down his throat again. Perceptor let out a loud groan of erotic delight as Skyfire coated his opening with the warm lubricant. He thrust against his lover's fingers as he applied it he was so turned on. As he did this, the silky, cool fabric of the pillow served to massage his own heated member. Lubricant started to sweat off of his body to keep his temperature down. He had always kept the temperature of his room very comfortable, but with tonight's company, even the inside of a freezer would be hot! Perceptor looked back to see Skyfire coat his lovely cord with the lubricant as he massaged his lover's recharge port with the fingers of his free hand. He could see sweat beaded up on his white metallic skin.

"Ah! Yes!" Perceptor cried when he felt the immense tip of Skyfire's hot, throbbing member pierced the very sensitive opening. He growled, prepared as he was, it still hurt. Skyfire noticed that Perceptor winced as he wedged his sizable cock in his aft.

"I'm sorry, am I hurting you too much?" Skyfire seemed as though he would pull out to relieve the pressure, but Perceptor wouldn't let him. He grasped Skyfire's arms and pulled him forward.

"No! Thrust into me, I want you to!" Perceptor answered, then kissed Skyfire fully on the lips. He was surprised at how little resistance he felt pushing deeper into Perceptor's shuddering body. Perceptor grunted and moaned as Skyfire's cock went further into his body, filling him completely. Skyfire was amazed, for the first time since his youth when he had gone with another large jet, he was able to sheath himself to the hilt in another male. The sensation was completely luxurious, he began sliding to and fro, rocking Perceptor back gently at first, then more quickly. Soon his thrusts became more powerful, sending Perceptor into mind-numbing bliss as the pillow strokes his cock with each of Skyfire's movements.

"Do you like it, lover?" Skyfire asked, his voice only above a whisper as he towered over his latest conquest. He felt his whole body shudder with excitement as he showered Perceptor with kisses. His lover moans and writhes. It's clear he wasn't going to last very long under Skyfire.

"Oooohh, yes! I think I'm coming!" Perceptor growls and starts thrusting his hips against the pillow and Skyfire's hips. Skyfire rides Perceptor fiercely, feeling his own orgasm come searing into reality. With a long, desperate scream, Perceptor is the first to release a large amount of seed into the unfeeling pillow. Lost in his fantastic climax, Skyfire too comes loud and hard, filling Perceptor's recharge port with copious bursts of his own essence. Still thrusting, Skyfire eases his pace, then finally stops.

Perceptor doesn't move underneath him. His lover doesn't want to break their special connection, but does so. Slowly, he eased his limp, sated cord from Perceptor's body. When he did this, Perceptor shuddered slightly and fluids came out of his port. Knowing this would be uncomfortable for someone so clean and orderly otherwise, Skyfire took part of a sheet and wiped away the evidence of their lovemaking. Perceptor groaned in gratitude as the cool silk rubbed carefully against his burning port. Inwardly he promised himself to be the one penetrating Skyfire.

"That was wonderful, Skyfire."

"I agree." Skyfire threw the sheet off the side of the bed and drew another around them. The soiled sheet was joined by the pillow.

"Don't mind if I stay the night, do you?" Skyfire asked, but he was already sure of the answer.

"Of course not, Sky." Perceptor curled against Skyfire as the mech rested at his side. "Just as long as you don't hog the sheets." He said, and the two laughed softly before kissing one last time and then slipping into a long, satisfying rest mode.

THE END!!!

send fan mail to Jade

return to Phantom's Adult Fanfic Mini-Archive