Savage Actions

by Jade
rating:**+r

Hi all! This is my latest piece of "naughty but nice" fiction! I hope you enjoy it. As always, comments both good and bad, are welcome. Thanks for reading! -Jade :)

* * * * *

"BlackArachnia, Look Out!" Megatron cried out as the female spider got hit once again by Maximal fire. She let out a high pitched, eerie scream that rang out across the raging battlescape. Rhinox's machine guns had readily destroyed one of BlackArachnia's smaller, delicate spider legs that fanned out behind her back. Angered now, the femme ran towards the larger Rhinox full tilt. Rhinox was occupied now with fending off Megatron. Cheetor was the one to fire at BlackArachnia this time.

"Rhinox, I got ya covered big guy!" He shouted to Rhinox, and with a single shot from his rifle leveled the femme with a blast to her chest before she could attack Rhinox. Luckily for her, she had received minimal damage from the hit, and as soon as she regained consciousness, she crawled to safety behind some thick, green overgrowth. Megatron quickly surveyed the area, noticing that BlackArachnia was now gone, and realized that without her, his group was at a severe disadvantage.

"Predacons, RETREAT!" He yelled. The confused and battered Predacons looked at him thankfully. "We'll get them when we have the advantage, head back to base!"

"Thanks a lot, you piece of slag!" BlackArachnia muttered under her breath, angry at Megatron for leaving her behind. She scanned the area for Maximals that would further attack her, but they were all too involved in giving the Predacons a heartfelt goodbye with their weapons. She smirked when she saw that Terrorsaur was hit from behind. His flaming carcass spun out of control, smashing into the denser, more perilous area of the rain forest. She could still hear him hit the ground with a loud cry of pain, and she smiled wickedly. At least she wasn't the only one to take a nasty hit today.

"My Lady, are you badly hurt?" A soft, gentle voice said from behind startled her. BlackArachnia spun around so she could see him clearly. Silverbolt, now looking at the crossbow that she pointed at him, decided not to approach BlackArachnia until she at least deecided to put the weapon down Slowly, hesitantly, the femme lowered her arm and let the weapon fade back into subspace. She eyed the mech thoughtfully, her eyes squinting in suspicion. Not intimidated by the thorough gaze she was giving him, Silverbolt returned the gaze and allowed a small, humble smile come across his lips. He had never allowed himself the pleasure of so blatantly staring at a female, and it caused his interface to twitch softly as his eyes watched her breasts as they moved with her body. She sat up slightly.

"So, I guess you're going to take me hostage?" She asked, but no answer came from the gawking Maximal.

"What are you staring at?" She asked, a trace of hostility and cockiness showing even though she was the one withh a disadvantage. Taken abac slightly, Silverbolt only smiled and crouched down to see her better. He placed his weapon on the ground behind him.

"You are certainly the most beautiful creature, milady." He said in his smooth, masculine voice. The voice of a knight, a hero, a voice that BlackArachnia could never get tired of hearing. She lay back on the ground and let the soft earth envelope her body. Feeling a moistness grow between her legs, BlackArachnia smiled at the irony. How often did the other Predacons glance at her body in lust, with only Megatron prevailing, and now she was about to jump a traitor, a defector and new Maximal. She heard Silverbolt sigh as she writhed slightly to get his attention. Her thoughts grew warmer as she remembered all of the fantasies that she had created just for Silverbolt, and now he seemed at her disposal if she played her cards right. The femme only hoped that Silverbolt wasn't too goody-goody to interface with her!

"Thanks. You're not so bad yourself, Silverbolt." Silverbolt let a low growl emit from his voice synthesizer. He wouldn't take this femme's teasing anymore! His interface was growing harder as the femme moved on the grass. Her bright yellow and black armor was a lovely contrast to the earth. He let himself fall forward to his knees, his body was almost above hers. Using one hand to support himself, he used the other to remove his cod piece, throwing it aside like so much garbage. The engorged head of his erect rod now bumped his stomach he was so aroused!

Seeing as she too was now very interested in him, Silverbolt crawled so that he was above her, their faces meeting. For a brief moment, Silverbolt gently caressed her face, admiring the deadly beauty. She smiled and reached up to brush her hands against his dog-shaped cheek. The mech smiled and brought his lips to hers in a passionate, lingering kiss.

Wrapping her arms around his muscular, thick waist, BlackArachnia drew his loins closer to her dripping wet interface. His cock was massive, its thickness pressed hard against her belly as they embraced in the wild kiss. Normally she kissed with her optics turned off, but this time, they were wide open with surprise, as she had never figured Silverbolt would be this size. It seemed that she truly was in for a pleasant surprise! Finally they broke reluctantly apart.

"Whoa, I never would have thought, Silverbolt-"

"Then don't think about it, my love. Just go with your feelings." Silverbolt ran his hands along her breast plate lustfully. She was only too happy to take her own armor off to give him a long look before she forced him to kiss her again. His eyes poured over her body, hypnotized by the sight of her two breasts, which shone like freshly molded gold and moved like quicksilver, jiggling when she moved too fast. He slid his hand down between her legs to touch her soaking wet interface. Lubricant covered his eager, talented hands as he tentatively fingered her interface. Noting BlackArachnia's pure enjoyment of his cold fingers playing with her hot circuits, he grew more eager and used one, then two fingers, pushing them in as if they were his penis. BlackArachnia squealed in delight as he continued this treatment. She grasped his rock-hard penis tightly, then moved her pincer up and down, teasing his interface as he did hers. He was surprised at how it felt, for BlackArachnia had no hands, only a pair of sharp, lethal pincers. Right now, however, it felt like silk was massaging his rod to full arousal because she was being so gentle. In all reality, she could have snapped off his penis, and just the thought, the possibility of danger, aroused him even more! Silverbolt growled in delight and started trailing kisses down her neck.

"Whatever you do, please don't cut it off!" He whimpered into her audio sensors before moving back down her neck.

"Why would I? I've got a far better idea of what to with it!" BlackArachnia screamed in pleasure when she felt his sharp, animal-like teeth bite her sensitive breasts, causing her to arch her back. She lost her grip on his throbbing interface unit and Silverbolt started teasing her with it by rubbing it against her own pleasure circuits. BlackArachnia was now writhing uncontrollably in ecstasy, pinned underneath the massive mech above her.

"Take me, damn you! Or I'll force you!" She screamed, holding his head in place between her breasts. With a fierce growl, Silverbolt ripped his head away from her chest and with one swift, sure thrust, sheathed his large rod to the hilt in BlackArachnia's wet, hot interface.

Grasping his muscled buttocks with her pincer-like hands, she allowed high pitched little moans of pleasure to come out of her throat as he thrust brutally into her tight, eager interface. The length and width of his penis filled her completely, massaging her sensitive circuits as he made love to her. She was helpless in his savage embrace, and for once, she was enjoying sex just for the sake of it. She spiraled towards her own impending orgasm slowly, enjoying the eager mech that pumped furiously above her. Taking one of her pincers, she gave Silverbolt a harsh pinch on the buttocks, which were exposed during their interfacing. He gave out a sharp cry and dug his massive hands into the earth when she did this, causing BlackArachnia to smile evilly. He bent over to kiss her as his thrusting grew faster and faster, he would not be able to hold on for much longer.

"Faster!!!" She demanded loudly as her body felt the beginnings of tremendous orgasm. Silverbolt gladly complied, his hips grinding away at a fantastic pace. As he rapidly thrust into her, his face was only inches away from hers. With a smile on his face, he grasped her tightly to his chest, folding his arms around her shoulders so that she felt every movement of his body. Shutting off his optics, Silverbolt reached down and started kissing BlackArachnia, thrusting his tongue violently to the back of her mouth. Reacting to the kiss, she let her pincers scrape down his back, leaving trails of energon in their wake. The smell of the energon that she drew caused her to climax explosively, her scream could probably be heard back at the Maximal base. This was all of the encouragement that Silverbolt needed to end their lovemaking with a wild, thrashing orgasm that equaled hers. He thrust one last time into her shivering body, letting a torrent of ejaculate flood into her circuits as he arched his back and cried out with his deep, smooth voice. As the flood of emotions left his body, he collapsed upon his lover, trembling.

Once he was capable of moving, Silverbolt removed his interface from her and lay beside her.

"That was incredible." He murmured as he kissed one of her hands. For a moment, it seemed as though BlackArachnia was going to kiss him, but she reluctantly pulled away.

"They'll be looking for you, you know." She said as she collected her armor.

"Yes, I know."

Clicking her breastplate back on, she felt an energon surge rush through her body. Usually it was a painful sensation, but this time it took on an erotic feel that almost brought her rushing back to Silverbolt's arms. Silverbolt was getting up from the ground also. She transformed into her spider mode and watched as he looked for his cod piece.

"Well, Bolts, I gotta make tracks. This is no place for a Predacon!" She crawled away from Silverbolt quickly, and before he knew it, she disappeared into the murky rain forest. He sighed, disaappointed that she had left s quickly, and without a kiss goodbye, no less.

"Till we meet again, my love!" Silverbolt shouted out into the darkness, hoping that she had heard him. Then he turned and resumed his search for the vital piece of missing armor. "Damn, where did I leave that cod piece of mine? I know I threw it into these bushes, but it's gone!" He murmured to himself, scratching his head as he searched.

BlackArachnia cackled to herself evilly as she rushed away, carrying Silverbolt's cod piece in one of her spindly arms. 'He won't miss this at all, will he?' She thought to herself as she made her way back home with her memento of the time a Maximal truly showed himself to be the equal of Megatron.

El Fin! ;)

send fan mail to Jade

return to Phantom's Adult Fanfic Mini-Archive