Study Break

by Jade
rating: ***+op
11/16/97

"Slag, it's dark in here." Eclipse muttered to herself as she quietly drifted through the halls. She was making her way to the lab, where Perceptor was once again working late. She stopped at the large door that led to the lab and stopped, considering what she was about to do. Perceptor had always said that he loved her, but then, when did he ever show her any affection? Eclipse was feeling impatient. She yearned for his soft hands to glide over her body. She wanted his smooth metallic lips to touch her lips, her neck, her breasts. Craving to see what Perceptor's sensuous side was like, she leaned against the wall, closed her eyes and smiled a little. If only that scientist knew what her plans were. Eclipse sighed, feeling her body grow warm with desire. The most she could hope for was that Perceptor wasn't a virgin. She wasn't in the mood to be mindlessly groped when what she wanted to feel was talent. Still, the mech seemed confident enough when he was with her, so she wasn't terribly concerned about that. Her circuitry flared in desire as she thought of their bodies mingling in lust, his eyes holding her attention as he made love to her. How badly she needed the release that only Perceptor could bring her, and she hated the fact that of all his studies, he was too busy to notice! Suddenly, the door slid open with a loud hiss, startling her out of her pleasant thoughts. She stood straight and turned around to find Perceptor walking through the doorway.

"Hey." Eclipse said, reaching out to touch Perceptor's arm slightly, to catch his attention before he completely walked past her. He stopped short to see who had touched him, and when he saw Eclipse, his tired features brightened in an instant. Perceptor smiled brightly as he turned to face her.

"Hello, Eclipse. Why are you out so late?" Leaning with one arm against the wall, Perceptor cornered Eclipse so he could look at her. His eyes moved over her body, noting her ample breasts and slim attractive body. He wondered why he hadn't bothered observing her like that before. Her lips were parted slightly, her eyes were pleading with him to kiss her.

"I was waiting for you, Perceptor. You keep the strangest hours." She spoke softly, leaning against the wall, daring him to take her in his arms.

It turned him on incredibly to feel her so close by. Yet, he knew she was impetuous, impatient, and he wasn't going to let her get away with simple pleasure. To him, Eclipse was all he knew besides his work, and he wanted her to realize how much she meant to him. He found her to be the most beautiful creature, and late at night, he often thought of her. His eyes examined her curvy form once more before speaking.

"Just anyone could walk by..." He moved closer to her, and her body tensed for a moment, as though an electricity surge pulsated through her body.

Perceptor sensed something different about Eclipse, something he hadn't seen in her before. It was obvious what she had come here for, and he wanted the same to happen.

"I was willing to take the chance, just to see you." Her body was so warm, he could sense the heat that emanated from her, it only served to stoke his own passion. He moved closer, his face inches from hers. He kept his control perfectly, she didn't notice that his desire was to simply grab her and mount her body in the hall.

Eclipse reached up with her arm and gently caressed his cheek. Perceptor moaned so low that she could barely hear his soft voice. He answered by closing his eyes, grasping her hand and pulling it to his lips. Her lips parted slightly, as if to kiss him. Her whole body was energized, she moved closer to him. Perceptor dropped her hand reluctantly, encircling her body with his arms. She let her hand wander down to his neck, trailing past his chest before she stopped at his mid-section.

"Come to my quarters, Eclipse...I need your company tonight." Perceptor murmured into her audio sensors as he held her tightly. His words tickled her sensors, and Eclipse responded by kissing him on the lips boldly. Taken aback by her reaction, Perceptor stepped away. He was not used to bold women, like Eclipse, but that was part of his attraction to her. She was unlike his past lovers, she was strong, intelligent, yet beautiful and sensual at the same time. Time was suspended for a moment as Eclipse and Perceptor stood, looking at each other, the fem feeling her desire overpower her senses, and the mech standing there trying to keep control over his own hunger for her body. Eclipse was the first to break the silence.

"Have I offended you?" Her turquoise eyes had grown darker with desire. Perceptor looked into them for a moment, then his eyes trailed down to her breasts. He found himself losing control too soon. For the first time in his life, he felt his restraint crumbling like so much rusted metal as he stood in front of her. Not wanting to go any further while standing in a public hallway, Perceptor smiled at Eclipse and turned, pulling her by the arm.

"Not at all, I'm glad you kissed me." Perceptor turned to her as he pulled her down the hall towards his quarters. "I simply have a better idea in mind." When Eclipse looked at him with a confused frown, he only smiled at her.

"What do you have in mind for tonight?" She asked him playfully, but he only laughed softly at her impatience as they continued down the hall.

"It's a secret." He looked at her sideways, smiling to himself. She walked close behind him and wrapped her arm around him and touched his stomach. He gasped when he felt her cold hand caress his stomach softly.

"Eclipse, not in the halls! Someone could see us." Perceptor whispered harshly at her, but she obviously had ideas of her own.

"What does that matter? I want them to see how I feel about you." Eclipse moved to kiss him again, but Perceptor wouldn't allow her.

"You're wild, Eclipse." Perceptor smiled broadly as he spoke, Eclipse replied with her own mischievous smile.

"It's all your fault, Percy." She placed her hands on his broad shoulders, her chestplate barely brushing his.

"I make you so wild?" Perceptor asked, only too aware of her breasts being crushed to his body. He was so close to ripping off her armor that his own lust startled him.

"Mmhmmm. You certainly -" Eclipse was cut off by Perceptor when he kissed her fully on the lips. Her entire body melted into his, all the time thinking 'Yes! Finally a reaction!' Her mouth opened and Perceptor's tongue lunged forward into her mouth. Moaning softly, Eclipse's hand moved between Perceptor's thighs, not touching his cod piece, but gently caressing the inside of his thigh. Perceptor allowed his hands to fall down her back until they landed on her curvy buttocks, where he caressed the shiny metal.

Feeling his passion grow too fast, Perceptor gasped, breaking the kiss, settling for taking in the scent of Eclipse's hair as he rested his head upon her shoulder.

"When will you take me, Perceptor? I've waited for so long." Eclipse whispered into his audio sensors. Closing his optics in longing, Perceptor moved back to look into Eclipse's eyes. He smiled and turned away from her for a moment.

"You won't wait any longer, Eclipse."

"And why not?"

"Because we've arrived at my quarters." Perceptor smiled wryly as he reached past Eclipse with his hand to reach the doorway. With a quick flick of his identification card, the doors parted, sliding open with a smooth hiss. Eclipse squealed out in surprise and delight when Perceptor lifted her up and carried her to his bed. She eagerly wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his broad shoulders.

"Perceptor, you surprise me!" Eclipse laughed as she hung on to his shoulders to steady herself.

"So I do!" He smiled as he carried Eclipse to his over-sized bed. His lips touched hers in a lingering embrace as he released her onto the bed. She landed gracefully, letting herself fall back. He looked at her for a moment, as if he were astounded by her beauty. Eclipse was a stark contrast to the black sheets that surrounded her as she lay back on the bed. Her long white hair spread out like a pool of silk. Perceptor began to remove his own armor, first detaching the lens that constantly sat upon his shoulder.

Eclipse in turn removed the armor that covered her pleasure circuitry. When Perceptor saw her partially naked body, he began disrobing faster than he had thought possible. She let out a soft laugh when she realized that Perceptor was finally losing his composition. Reaching around her back, she took off her upper body armor, wings and all. Perceptor stopped undressing to stare at her. He couldn't help but gaze at her full, round breasts. He gasped at the beauty of her naked body. Noticing his approval of her breasts, Eclipse straightened her back, accentuating them. His fuel pump thundered under the stress as his passion increased.

"You are so very beautiful, Eclipse." Perceptor bent over to kiss her, and she gladly responded. Her mouth opened and she moaned deeply in response to his splendid kissing.

"How I have waited for this moment, Eclipse." Perceptor breathed into Eclipse's audio sensors as his hand reached down to caress her breasts gently. The sensation awakened Eclipse's body like she had rarely felt before. She arched her back, never wanting him to stop. When Eclipse felt him whisper into her audios, his words touched her like flames. She wrapped her arms around his chest and pulled him closer. His rod, still trapped within his codpiece, started to strain through it's confining armor as he struggled to at least keep a shred of control by pulling slightly away from her.

"Please, take me, Perceptor." Perceptor heard her demand as her lips trailed down his neck in feathery kisses that only served to tear down what little restraint he had left.

"Oh Eclipse...." He sat down on the bed next to Eclipse. Finally, he had no choice but to release his release his tortured shaft from its confinement.

Eclipse reached out, not to stroke his swollen masculinity, but to gently stroke his abdomen. Perceptor arched his back at the sensation of her gentle hands running over his stomach, chest and buttocks. He let out a soft moan of ecstasy. Closing his eyes in torment, it seemed as though the pleasure wouldn't end. He grabbed Eclipse, kissing her lips as if he would devour her entirely. She moaned, helpless in the scientist's embrace. His lips trailed over her shoulders, to her breasts. Kissing one breast while fondling the other, he heard Eclipse cry out for more, encouraging him with her own hands that still roamed his body. Perceptor groaned loudly in lust, he moved to kiss her lips again while forcing her to lie on her back. Lubricant was starting to flow from between Eclipse's legs, indicating that she too, wouldn't be able to take much more teasing. Perceptor smiled at his new lover's face. She was such an intoxicating creature. Her hands went directly to his buttocks, pulling his groin to hers impulsively. Eclipse writhed in pleasure next to Perceptor, he was surprised by her abandon. He continued to caress her pearl metallic skinned body. Lubricant now freely poured from her pleasure circuits. Feeling his own rod throbbing painfully, Perceptor was tempted to simply drive his shaft into her body and find the release that he so desperately needed.

"Primus, Eclipse, are you dying from hunger?" Perceptor held her still for a moment, watching her beautiful face frown slightly at being held back from her desire. He smiled at her, for he wanted this to be special, not a mad rush, at least not until it was unavoidable. Unfortunately, his self control was lost to him and he pressed his lips to hers and let her come into his arms. Feeling her naked form pressed against his, and the fire from his groin couldn't be ignored.Eclipse was still anxious, her hands everywhere trying to find his breaking point.

"Eclipse, don't make me restrain you." Perceptor teased as he placed one hand between her legs. Eclipse was only too happy to oblige him by opening her legs slightly.

"Ooooh... whatever turns you on, Percy."

"Hush, girl." Seeing the look in her eyes was more than enough encouragement for him. His lips wound past her breast, lingered upon her stomach lovingly. Perceptor positioned himself so that his groin was by her face. Eclipse, not missing a beat, took a hold of his shaft with her hands and began softly stroking him. Parting her thighs with his hand, his eyes locked upon his target.

"Yess..." He heard Eclipse cry softly as she fully realized what she was in for. Perceptor chuckled softly.

"Patience, Eclipse." Softly nibbling on her inner thigh, Perceptor gasped, then cried loudly in pleasure as her delicate, long fingers curled lovingly around his impressive shaft like silk tendrils, gently arousing him with long, expert strokes. The topmost layer of sensitive, shiny metallic skin moved slightly along with her hands. Perceptor raised his head to watch his lover arouse him. When Eclipse saw that he was watching her, she smiled mischievously. Perceptor licked one finger before applying it in circular motions to her pleasure circuitry. She closed her eyes, taking in every sensation. He jumped when he felt her lips upon his rod. The pleasure of her mouth was so intense that Perceptor began to pant until he got used to the intensity. Eclipse began to suck and pull at his engorged member. The sensation was wonderful, unlike anything he had ever felt before. Perceptor reacted to her arousing him by putting his face between her thighs and pleasuring her as best he could. Eclipse let out a yell of surprise and bucked slightly when she felt his tongue tickling her. Perceptor raised his head and looked at her curiously.

"Eclipse? Are you alright?" He asked, for he didn't quite know how to interpret her crying out so intensely. She was breathing heavily, and had stopped pleasuring him.

"I'm sorry...I haven't felt anyone do that in a while. Please...don't stop." Eclipse pleaded with Perceptor. Perceptor smiled at her and circled his finger around her pleasure circuitry. Eclipse closed her eyes and smiled, letting Perceptor keep control over her.

"Are you begging me, my love?" Perceptor resumed tickling and licking her sensitive pleasure circuits with his mouth. Soft moans of pleasure came from Eclipse as the tension mounted within the very core of her being.

Perceptor swung his body around so that he could concentrate on Eclipse. Reaching up with his hands, he grasped both of her breasts and began rubbing them in a circular motion. Eclipse began moving her hips up and down, Perceptor could tell that she was reaching orgasm. Her moaning was getting louder, and he became more excited hearing her cries of encouragement. He was glad that his quarters where soundproof, or else his neighbors would certainly complain about the noise that they were creating.

"Oh Percy! Don't stop!" Perceptor almost laughed at the new nickname, but he was too busy to ask her about it. Lubricant poured from her circuitry as he relentlessly teased her most sensitive circuits. Eclipse yelled out. Her body could take no more without release, and Eclipse came violently, arching her back as waves of pleasure ripped through her. Her body trembled, and Perceptor stopped, letting her relax as he drew up from between her legs.

Moving on top of her, Perceptor waited until her optics fluttered open. Eclipse, realizing what was next, smiled at Perceptor and kissed him passionately on the lips. She felt the hardness of his shaft pressed against her pleasure circuitry. Her need to have him inside of her was so desperate that her body ached. His body was heavy on top of hers, but she welcomed him by parting her legs.

"Percy, plug into me. I must have you!" She whispered into his audio sensors. Not able to restrain himself, Perceptor thrust his rod into her warm, willing body. Eclipse gasped at the size of him, it wasn't anything that she couldn't handle, but she was surprised to say the least. Perceptor arched his back as he lunged forward, thrusting with all of his strength. He filled Eclipse completely. She trembled, her body, her mind fused with his, unable to stop herself from being devoured by their lovemaking. Losing all awareness of time, place, and self, Eclipse let herself go for the first time in years. Perceptor, too, was enveloped in their connection. His lover was coming close again to orgasm, but he was determined to climax with her.

Tension built up within his body, throwing his control, his higher thoughts, and he gladly gave way to the sensations that were building up within him. Feeling Eclipse's pleasure circuitry begin to convulse as she began spiraling towards orgasm.

"Oh Percy YES!" She cried. Perceptor responded by thrusting one last time into Eclipse, then his entire body shook in an orgasm that was matched by hers. He groaned with satisfaction, murmuring her name. As the last of his ejaculate filled her circuits, Eclipse moaned in reply, her body still trembling from the intense release he had shared with her. Spent now, Perceptor collapsed on top of Eclipse, not moving for a full minute. She lie still, holding him in her shaking arms.

"Percy, you are incredible." Eclipse said when she regained her composure. He lifted his face from the nape of her neck and kissed her softly on the lips. "I love you."

"And I love you, Eclipse." Letting his lips trail softly down her cheeks, then across her neck. Carefully, he withdrew his now-soft member from her body. He noticed that even this had given her some pleasure, and he laughed quietly. Rolling over to his side, he captured her in a gentle embrace. Perceptor found himself hoping against all odds that the two of them would never part, but deep inside himself, he realized that these were moments to savor, because life was too short during this war they were in.

"Eclipse?" He whispered as he held her. Her eyes seemed so happy, so innocent, that she touched him in a place that was reserved for his love of his precious science. Tenderly brushing a stray hair from her face, he smiled.

"Yes, Perceptor?" She kissed his hand affectionately as it touched her face. If ending the war singlehandedly would ensure their staying together, Eclipse would do anything in her power to do it, but she knew that such an end would never be within her reach. She hadn't lived this long with her sanity intact without realizing she had to capture each day, making the most out of precious moments. Her fingers curled around Perceptor's neck as they gazed into one another's eyes.

"Don't ever change. Not for anyone, not for anything. You are wonderful the way you are." With Perceptor's words, Eclipse laughed happily and she hugged him tightly.

"I won't, Percy. I'm so happy that you feel that way." She kissed him softly on the cheek. " I feel like having a long, hot shower." Eclipse reluctantly broke away from Perceptor. Getting up off the bed, she turned to Perceptor with a wicked grin on her face.

"Care to join me?"

Perceptor's eyes were fixed so strongly on Eclipse's naked body as she moved, that he didn't notice that she was speaking to him. She turned to him impatiently.

"What was that, Eclipse?" He asked her as if he was just coming out of a daze. She laughed softly.

"My little absent-minded scientist. Care to join me in a bath?"

"Oh, yes. I would enjoy that." Perceptor smiled and got off the bed to follow Eclipse into the bathing area.

The End

send fan mail to Jade

return to Phantom's Adult Fanfic Mini-Archive