Sex, Lies, and the Autobot Leader

(or The Crush)

by Phantom

Author's note: BEWARE: this fic is extremely rated, full of vulgar language as well as explicit sexual description and innuendo.

Chapter Two
rating: non-sexual

"YO, OP!"

Optimus jumped, instinctively materializing his rifle from subspace as he whirled to face the intruder. After a tense second, his body relaxed, and he returned his weapon to storage. "Hot Rod!" he snapped irritably. "Just what do you think you're doing?"

"Paying you a visit," the 'teenager' grinned cheekily. "Figured you'd need a bit of cheering up. Or a change of setting, at least."

"How did you get in here?" Optimus growled, a bit more crossly than he intended. He'd been on edge lately, true, but that was no reason to snap at Hot Rod, who'd no doubt suffered much more from recent events than he'd had.

Roddy shook his head mockingly. "You're getting careless in your old age. You never changed the access code on the door." He chuckled as Prime struck himself on the forehead. "Don't beat yourself over the head with it. You've had so many other things to worry about lately that I'm not surprised it escaped your attention."

Hot Rod could almost see the frown that creased the Autobot leader's face underneath his mask. "Still, that's no excuse for neglecting security matters," he rumbled, sounding upset.

"Come off it, Op!" Roddy laughed. "I came in here to get your mind off of such matters. You need a night away from all of this." He gestured widely, encompassing the entire room, with its neat stacks of disks and paper. While the piles weren't nearly big enough for Prime at the moment, Hot Rod was determined to distract the Autobot leader by forcing him to have a good time instead of letting him drown himself in work.

"And what if I refuse?" Optimus asked, sounding a bit irritated.

"Then we'll just have to drag you kicking and screaming," said a smug, self-satisfied voice.

Prime groaned as the bouncing green terror known as Springer poked his head into his office. There was no way out of this now. He was doomed to spend the night doing whatever it was his so-called friends wanted.

Low grumbling could be heard from behind Springer's massive frame, which took form as Ultra Magnus was yanked into the room by the arm. "I see they got you too," Optimus said with a touch of humor.

Magnus made a face. "I see no reason to participate in this farce. All I want to do is go back to my quarters and rest."

"Brood, you mean," Springer chided him. "You've been moping around ever since Nixie was sent on that mission. It's time you saw someplace other than the inside of your quarters or your office."

Optimus smiled slightly under his mask, getting into the spirit of things. "Have fun, Magnus! That's an order!" He choked back a snicker at Magnus' shocked look.

"That goes double for you, mister!" Hot Rod said in a deep, mock-authoritative voice. "Now march!"

Optimus shook his head good-naturedly as he shut down his laptop and deactivated various other devices. "All right, I'm coming already," he groaned as he activated the security system. "Let's get this torture over with."

end of Chapter Two

go to Chapter Three
go to Table of Contents

return to Phantom's Adult Fanfic Mini-Archive