Sex, Lies, and the Autobot Leader

(or The Crush)

by Phantom

Author's note: BEWARE: this fic is extremely rated, full of vulgar language as well as explicit sexual description and innuendo.

Chapter Ten
rating: non-sexual

Crystal woke up groggily, her systems booting up much more sluggishly than normal. It took her a moment to register that the recharge bed was moving. Then she felt cold metal underneath her cheek, its texture different from her sleeping nook. She pushed herself to a sitting position, groaning as the room spun around her. Where was she? What was going on?

She looked around her helplessly, the functioning half of her CPU dutifully reporting that she was in a small shuttlecraft. Trouble was, she didn't remember getting into a shuttlecraft. In fact, she hated interstellar travel -- her time spent in the tunnels and caverns of Cybertron caused her to be wary of the open, inky-blackness of space. The last thing she remembered was tumbling into her recharge bed, laughing softly to herself at the memory of her beloved mech's arms around her. She had drifted right in to a deep state of recharge.

'I've been drugged!' she realized with dread, and her functions roared online, powered by fear. So none of this was a lapse in memory or a mistake. Someone wanted her out of the way, and had gone to considerable lengths to get the job done.

"ALITA!" Crystal roared, wincing as the loud exclamation echoed in the small cabin. There was no one else that wanted her out of the way that much. Her suspicions were confirmed as a small, sealed data case caught her eye. She picked it up, noticing that it was earmarked for her and security-encoded. She broke the code and opened the case, reading over the instructions typed out in Cybertronian hieroglyph.

* * *

Operative: Crystal, Intelligence Officer

Assignment: Surveillance

Details: Keep known Decepticons under surveillance and
record any troop movements. You will be in the Poh
region for an entire week, until your ship's hyperdrive can
repair itself. After your mission is complete, you may
return with your findings. Do not return until then.

Mission overseer: Femme Commander Alita One

* * *

"Aieeeeeeeeeeeee!" she screamed in rage, tossing the case aside, narrowly missing a computer console. "How I *hate* that femme!" she fumed. This whole mission was a sham! The Decepticons were too few in number and weak by this point to pose any threat, and getting back to base would be a nightmare. However, even if the Decepticons didn't pose a threat, there were plenty of space pirates and other such undesirables to make this region of space hazardous for a lone shuttle.

"Computer: diagnostics," she spat.

The computer dutifully reported the condition of the shuttle. "Current speed: impulse power. Current position: Poh star system. Shields and cloak operating at full power. Hyperdrive nonfunctional due to overuse. Estimated time for self-repair: one standard week."

Crystal breathed a sigh of relief. Deities be praised, at least the cloak was up. That would allow her to maneuver the shuttle undetected by passerby. It was a shame that the hyperdrive was offline, but she was sure that that was Alita's work. She knew, without accessing the flight log, that Alita had been the one to program this course and intentionally work the hyperdrive into burning itself out, stranding Crystal until it could repair itself. Crystal shuddered. She knew that Alita held a massive grudge, but she didn't think that the femme commander would go to these lengths to get rid of her. Of course, Alita had assured that she would have some means of defending herself, but if she did get injured or destroyed somehow, it was no polish off the femme commander's armor, now was it? Crystal cursed fluently in ancient Cybertronian. Now what was she to do?

"Computer," she said, trying to control the nervous tremor in her voice, "set a course back to Cybertron, maximum speed." Slag the mission! It was a farce, and she was not about to cater to her superior's whims.

"Acknowledged," the computer replied, and Crystal slumped down in her seat, cursing this latest turn of events. She hated feeling so helpless! She knew enough to plot a course, keep up the shields, and steer, but that was about it. And Alita knew it, damn her! It seemed that she would never be free from persecution, even amongst her so-called comrades-in arms. What a mockery the Autobot code was!

end of Chapter Ten

go to Chapter Eleven
go to Table of Contents

return to Phantom's Adult Fanfic Mini-Archive