Sex, Lies, and the Autobot Leader

(or The Crush)

by Phantom

Author's note: BEWARE: this fic is extremely rated, full of vulgar language as well as explicit sexual description and innuendo.

Chapter Seventeen
rating: non-sexual

Crystal ran blindly down the halls, mindless of where she was going, or who she ran into. She just wanted to get as far away from Optimus Prime as possible. Yet she knew that it was herself that she was truly running away from, and that she could never escape.

She rounded a corner and ran smack into a figure. Reeling, she teetered backward, crashing down on her aft. She registered the pain dimly, her head still filled with too much mental agony to notice a few new dents. She got to her feet in a trance, preparing to continue her aimless wanderings.

"Hey, stop right there!" the figure cried, grabbing her roughly by the arm and jerking her back.

Crystal's optics focused hazily on a mass of pink. She shook her head, and the form congealed into the recognizable features of Alita One. "You!" she choked, jerked out of her dark thoughts. "What are you doing out here? I thought you were restricted to quarters!"

"I am, thanks to you," Alita sneered, " but I am allowed out at very early hours if I am accompanied by someone." Another form caught Crystal's optic, and she turned to notice Sunrunner edging away nervously.

"I don't want any part of this," Sunrunner said nervously. "I'm out of here. You two settle your score alone." With that she turned and strode hastily away.

"That's a very good idea," Alita sneered. "We do have a score to settle, don't we?"

"Not that I know of," Crystal spat, her mind coming out of its fog of sorrow. Alita naturally brought out her anger, and this time a showdown seemed inevitable. "You have everything you could have ever wanted, and what do I have? Nothing!! Not even self-respect!"

"Take this, then!" Alita cried, swinging her fist and connecting solidly with Crystal's jaw. "That's for all the trouble you've caused me!"

"And this for the ruin you've made of my life!" Crystal screamed, losing all reason as she sprang upon her former commander, knocking her to the floor and raining punches on her face and chest.

"Aaaagh!" Alita yelled in pain, twisting to avoid the blows. She bucked upward with her body, unseating Crystal long enough to knock her off completely with a mean right hook.

Crystal landed on her side, head connecting with the floor with a sickening thud. Her audials were filled with a loud screech, and error messages scrolled across her optic readout. She switched off the warnings angrily. She didn't care what kind of damage she had; she wanted this confrontation finished! This had been building for millions of years, and it was time to resolve it. Alita had this coming, and Crystal was delighted to be the one to dish it out. For a brief moment she felt alive.

Crystal got to her feet a bit shakily, ducking to narrowly miss another punch that was directed at her head. "Die, you bitch!" she shrieked, lashing out and kicking Alita right in the stomach. The femme commander doubled over, giving Crystal a perfect place to land her fist. The pink femme fell to the floor with a satisfying clang. "Get up! Get up and face me, slag you! I've wanted to do this for so long, and you won't deny me now!"

"Gladly!" Alita snarled, springing to her feet and diving atop Crystal, raining punches anywhere she could. But Crystal barely felt the pain, barely noticed the fuel trickling from numerous gashes and open wounds. All she could see was the author of her suffering before her, and she was determined to repay her suffering in kind.

"Why do you hate me so much?" she growled as Alita evaded her kick. "What did I ever do to you? I followed every one of your orders, no matter how sickening. I've been loyal, I've obeyed, and what do I get? Hatred and disgust from everyone!"

"That's because you *are* disgusting!" Alita shrieked, slamming into Crystal with her shoulder, knocking the red-and-blue femme flat on her back. "All you're good for is stealing our boyfriends and polluting our ranks! You've been with most of the mechs in the Autobot *and* Decepticon armies, and you'd need a whole library of black books to keep track of them! It's one thing to do it upon orders, but you've turned it into a way of life! It's sickening! Why do you have to cause so much trouble? Why can't you just be like the rest of us?" She grabbed Crystal around the throat and squeezed.

"Because I'm *not* like the rest of you!" Crystal choked.

"That's right, you're not," Alita sneered. "The rest of us are a tight bunch, but you don't fit in anywhere, do you? You always have to be the troublemaker. You aren't deserving of whatever nice treatment you get! You're a reminder of all the nasty, dirty things we've had to do to get ahead in our war. You're devious and back-stabbing! I honestly don't know what Optimus sees in you. But he's always been the bleeding-heart type. Then again, perhaps he's just buying what you're selling. He told me himself that you're just a good screw to him. What do you think about that? Or is that all you're good for anyway?"

"Of course it is! And you're the one who made me that way! You robbed me of my self-respect and degraded me until it was the only way I knew of to relate to people. I hate you for that! And now I don't even have Optimus!" Her voice broke, and she twisted her head in Alita's grasp, trying to hide the tears that sprang to her optics. "All I've ever wanted is someone to truly love me for what I am, despite all my flaws. And I would love him in return and would be faithful to him. But Optimus doesn't love me. All he can think about is you." 'Don't let this happen! Don't let her see you weaken!' a voice screamed at her, but it was too late, as her optics brimmed with cleansing fluid. "Can't you see how much he cares about you? I can't make him love me, no matter what I do. You've got everything I want, and you threw it away. And he still wants you back! I guess you're right. I just don't deserve that kind of love." Crystal closed her optics in defeat, letting black despair engulf her once more. "Go ahead and finish it. It will be a relief to me."

Alita was frozen to the spot, unable to process such mind-boggling input. Crystal's sudden black mood was shocking, and she struggled to come to terms with it, but that thought was eclipsed by another. Optimus loved her! He wanted to be with her again! If she could be his mate again, then nothing else in the universe was important.

"Alita! Crystal!" a familiar voice yelled. "What in the name of Cybertron is going on here?"

"Optimus!" Alita cried, releasing her captive and jumping up to face her former lover. "Is it true? Did you really break up with Crystal so you could be with me again?"

"I, uh..." Optimus hesitated.

"Please say it's true. I've missed you so!" Alita sighed, embracing him tightly.

Optimus could no longer keep his defenses from crumbling. "It is," he murmured, stroking her battle helmet. "And I've missed you too. I've felt so hollow these past few weeks, like I'm wading in slow-motion through a dream."

"Let's promise to never part again," Alita declared, leaning back to stare into his piercing blue optics.

"It's a deal," Optimus said softly, allowing Alita to remove his mask. The two kissed sweetly, holding each other close, savoring the moment. Finally they broke apart, smiling at each other shyly, glad to have been given this second chance.

Optimus Prime's expression slowly faded from something akin to euphoria to dread and shame. "Oh dear, where did Crystal go to?" he exclaimed, noticing that the hallway was eerily empty. "I hope she isn't too upset. She took the breakup rather poorly."

"I think she did at that," Alita said reluctantly, unwilling to part from her mate's arms. "Maybe she'll feel better if we just left her alone for awhile. After all, she's been badly hurt by both of us."

Optimus shook his head gravely. "No, Alita, we must find her right away, before she does something drastic. It is true that we caused her suffering, but that only means that we must do something to alleviate it. The Autobot army has wronged that poor femme too many times, and it's high time we did something to make up for it."

"What should we do?" Alita asked. "She didn't seem to want to talk to anyone."

"She doesn't have to talk if she doesn't want to. I just want to make sure that she's okay." Optimus spotted a thin trail of fuel on the floor. "Well, this should be easy enough. Primus, she's really leaking. What did you do to her?"

"Nothing very nice," Alita replied, sounding both angry and ashamed. "Come on, let's get going so I can wash my hands of this mess." Optimus shook his head and followed her, praying that he could resolve this terrible situation before it snowballed further out of control.

end of Chapter Seventeen

To be continued....

go to Chapter Eighteen
go to Table of Contents

return to Phantom's Adult Fanfic Mini-Archive