Signs your girlfriend understands Transformers *too* well

by Grrrlgoyle 

(Just a little something amusing I found floating on the net and added to my page. -Phantom)

10: When she comes over to your house she ignores you and snuggles up to Optimus Primal and says "You know, I had a dream about Beast Wars last night......." 
9: She wonders why you want to buy groceries when you still don't have a complete set of Action Masters. 
8: She tries to convince you that Hot Rod is a slang term for your, um, little friend and she's just urging him on. 
7: She has her satellite dish hooked up to capture all US and Canadian viewings of Beast Wars; you can kiss off the whole weekend. 
6: She knows more about the pre-Transformer Japanese robots than you do. And assumes that you want to memorize it also. "But honey, I made photo flashcards........." 
5: When she says she sleeps with handsome hunky Transformers you hope she means her sheets. 
4: She turns your fight into fodder for a fanfic involving your MUSH fanfic characters. (You get eaten by Unicron and have to make a new character. Again.) 
3: She's unresponsive unless you make that Transformer transforming sound and there is at least one TF nearby. 
2: She explains her love of TFs as, Your hobby: Transformers   Her hobby: you 

the number one sign that Your Girlfriend understands Transformers *too* well... 
1:  When you look at her address book it looks like the "Who's Who of att" and there are these little matrixes drawn by many of the names........ 

~~~~Grrrlgoyle 

return to Phantom's Adult Mini-Archive