Signs that your girlfriend doesn't understand your Transformers

by Ryan King

(just found this floating on the Net and decided to add it to my page. -Phantom)

10:  When she comes over to your house, she runs into your room with a sledge hammer and bashes Optimus Prime all the while saying, "Stop trying to steal my boyfriend!" 
9:  She wonders why you spend more on accessories for your stripped Fort Max than you do on her. 
8:  You spend countless hours trying to convince her that "Elita" is slang for "This is wonderful" 
7:  You find yourself saying, "Come on over, Beast Wars just finished." 
6:  "No, No honey, this is Megaplex, not Megatron.  What? No he's a different color.  Yes, it's supposed to be that way.  Yes I still have to buy him.  Huh?  No, not Metroplex, he's an Autobot.....Autobot.....Good Guy.  No, he's only one color......Well I suppose there are Bootlegs...Honey?  come back..please? 
5:  You tell her you sleep with stuffed animals without mentioning that they aren't stuffed and are made of die-cast metal and plastic. 
4:  After having a fight, your write her a poem.  Unfortunately, it is the lyrics for "Dare To Be Stupid". 
3:  She doesn't like going into your room because she feels that all of your Transformers are staring at her. 
2:  You find yourself forever explaining to her, ME: Transformers You: Shoes 

And the number one sign that your Girlfriend doesn't understand your Transformers.......  1.  You tell her that you just bought a Rattrap and she says, "Why?  I didn't know you had rats!" 

Ryan King

return to Phantom's Adult Fanfic Mini-Archive