BiMaximals

by Lone Wolf
rating: ***+ahop

Disclaimer: I do not own Beast Wars characters they belong to the property of whoever owns them. {And truthfully I do not care who owns them. I just love the characters and most of what is different, and the way it is.} I do not make any money off this, nor do I intend to. {this is getting on my nerves} Oh heck, you know all this jazz. So onto the story.

WARNING: Contains m/m sex. Very explicit. So if your offended by this type of material, then please do not continue.

Note: For all those out there who like Cheetor, I've made only one change and that is Cheetor's appearance never changes dispite becoming a transmetal.

* * * * *

Rattrap walked onto the bridge and sat down at his console. He turned to look at Optimus and said, "I've looked all over big guy, but I can't locate the origin of the scent of mint. As far as I can tell it's coming from the very walls of this place."

"Well that's just prime!" replied Optimus, shaking his head. He returned his gaze to his console, "Silverbolt! Cheetor! Status report."

Silverbolt turned off his consol after completing a long sensor sweep of the surrounding area of the volcano. "No sign of predicons. All's quite and the perimeter is secured, Optimus."

"Same here, Bigbot. Autoguns are on standby. Blackarachnia and DepthCharge are coming in. ETA 5 cycles." stated Cheetor, as he turned to look at Optimus. Cheetor return his attention to the console to shut it down for the night. From the corner of his vision, he noticed Silverbolt staring at him. A grin appeared on his face as he thought, 'Man Silverbolt, you are one hot bot. I mean who can resist a face like yours. No wonder why BA loves you so!' Cheetor's eyes nearly popped out of their sockets, as he reallized what he had thought about. 'Ohhh man! I must really be tired. My mind is starting to play tricks on me.'

"Good! Then let's call it a night." replied Optimus. "Rattrap the bridge is yours for the night. See you in the morning."

Silverbolt watched Cheetor stand and walk to the lift. A grin appeared on his face as he thought about Cheetor lying on his recharge bed with BA. He felt his interface press against his cover, 'I must admit he is a handsome young lad. And I can see what BA likes about him, but I can not let him continue to make moves on Blackarachnia, one way or another my honor demands satisfaction.'

"Hey bird dog are you just going to sit there and jack off or are you going to your chambers?" asked Rattrap, as a smile appeared on his face. He looked at Silverbolt and imagining him sitting at his console jacking himself off, until he erupted on his chest. Rattrap turned to look at his console and to hide the shocked expression on his face, at his thought of Silverbolt. 'Shit! I didn't just think, What I think I thought about. Did I?'

Silverbolt shook his head. "Hmm! Yes, well! I'm going, goodnight Rattrap." he stood up and moved towards the lift. He began to smile as he pictured BA and Cheetor mating. As the lift reached the lower level, Silverbolt thought about his beloved Blackarachnia and how he was going to handle Cheetor. He decided to talk to Cheetor first, but if it fails then he would challenge him to a fight. With the decision made he stopped in front of Cheetor's quarters and knocked.

"Come in." came the reply. Cheetor looked up and smiled as Silverbolt entered his quarters. "What can I do for you Silverbolt?" 'Or should I say, What can I do TO you? WHAT! I can't can't be thinking this. I love BA not Silverbolt!' Cheetor felt his enterface unit press hard against his cover. 'But he is so handsome.'

Silverbolt entered and stared at Cheetor, but was distracted by the scent of mint. He sniffed the air. This time he realized he could smell Cheetor and his maleness. Again he snifed the air and felt his interface press harder against its cover. 'Oh Cheetor you drive me crazy, just as much as BA does. I want you, to be inside you. BA was right about you being a stud. NO! My love is with BA not Cheetor. But how can I resist those eyes.' Quickly he shook his head to turn his attention back to Cheetor and why he was here. He took a deep breath and released it with a sigh. Then said, "Cheetor I need to know, Why are you trying to take my beloved Blackarachnia?"

Cheetor instantly frowned, as he gazed at the floor, kicking an imaginary object. "I don't know Silverbolt! It's just that every time I'm around her, I have this longing for her. My pump beats faster. I start to perspire. I can't help myself. She's so beautiful, intelligent, and mysterious. I guess I fell in love."

Silverbolt took a few steps towards Cheetor. "But Cheetor, she is mine, I've vowed my life to her. She had change sides and vowed herself to me. We are as one."

Cheetor took a step closer to Silverbolt and looked into his optics nervously. "I know Silverbolt, I don't understand why I feel like I do towards her. I've even said that I would never trust a pred. So this is difficult for me, just as it is for you."

Silverbolt notices Cheetor looking nervously at him. He takes a deep breath and realized that Cheetors scent was much stronger now. He was shocked at how aroused he was becoming. *Oh man, Cheetor you are very handsome, I've dreamt of having you even before I met BA. I want you Cheetor!* Fear gripped Silverbolt as he realized he was sexually attracted to Cheetor. Cheetor was not faring any better.

Cheetor's chest was rising and falling very rapidly. His eyes were slightly clouded over. *Silverbolt, I do love BA, but I want you more than her. Your the one I desire, to kiss, and to make love to.* He was now scared by his feelings toward Silverbolt and the erection he was getting, just by looking at him.

Silverbolt strained to keep control. He leaned forward and looked down on Cheetor and said, through clenched teeth "Cheetor, I know you like her, but Blackarachnia is mine! And not you or anyone else is going to take her away. You got that!"

"We'll see about that Silverbolt!" replied Cheetor.

"Oh yeah, Come on Cheetor! Anytime you think you're ready." he returned, leaning forward nearly touching mussels. *Cheetor I don't want to fight you. I want you just as bad as I want Blackarachnia.* The scent of Cheetor was starting to drive Silverbolt over the edge.

"Come on Silverdolt. Bring it on!"

Silverbolt couldn't control himself any longer, he lunged at Cheetor. He grabbed him, and pinned him against the wall, then kissed him on the lips. Cheetor's eyes grew wide with shock by the kiss. He relaxed closed his eyes and returned the kiss as he wrapped his arms around Silverbolt's waist. Silverbolt wrapped his arms around Cheetor's chest. Cheetor moaned into the kiss. They stood there for a moment before breaking the lip lock.

"Wow!" gasped Cheetor, trying to catch his breath. He looked up and smiled, as he raised his hands exploring Silverbolts handsome face. "I need you Silverbolt. Please take me, and make me yours!" As Cheetor's fingers moved across Silverbolt's mouth. Silverbolt opened and closed his mouth around two of the digits. He drove Cheetor wild as he began to suck on them.

"Silverbolt you drive me wild, every time you transform into beast mode, I've had a hard time controlling myself from jumping you right then and there."

Silverbolt reached up, took Cheetor's hands from his face and held them for a moment. "I do love Blackarachnia Cheetor. But I love you just as much. I've wanted you since the first day I met you. Your muscular frame, beautiful fur coat, and your long tail." He let go of Cheetor's hands and touched Cheetor's face. Slowly, Silverbolt's hands moved down across Cheetors Chest to the cat head. One hand continues to the cover of Cheetor's interface. He unclasped the cover and let it fall to the ground. Silverbolt smiled at Cheetor as he realized how long he was.

Cheetor moaned as his interface unit was massaged by the studly bird dog. His head rolled back as Silverbolt kissed the cats neck. He looked at Silverbolt with love and a smile. Silverbolt returned his smile, and decided to give Cheetor a surprise.

Silverbolt shocked Cheetor by stopping and stepping back. With all his glory he spread his wings to its fullest extent, this caused Cheetor to smile even more. "Beast mode." Silverbolt changed into his fusor form. Cheetor started to shake, stare, and drool all at the same time. He was further surprised, as Silverbolt walked up to him and began to lick his interface. Cheetor couldn't contain himself much longer.

Cheetor's legs gave out and he slowly slid to the floor into a siting position. Silverbolt never stopped licking Cheetor's interface. "Oh, that feels so gooood!"

Silverbolt stopped licking Cheetor's interface and looked at a face full of plasure. "Well then you'll like this." he replied. He reached up and grabbed one of his feather missiles. He looked at the oil cover missile. 'Good! I knew there was a good use for oiling missiles besides preventing rust. "Lay down on your back." Moving to one side, Cheetor moved onto his back. "Don't stop, please Silverbolt." He just smiled at Cheetor, then looked at the fully erect interface. Opening wide he swallowed Cheetor. Lying down on his stomach, Silverbolt continued to suck on the interface and with a claw he moved the missile towards Cheetor's anus. Slowly it penitrated Cheetor sending a shiver up his spine. As the missile moved in and out, Cheetor moaned with great delight. However he wasn't able to control himself any longer.

"Oh, I'm cumming!" yelled Cheetor as he thrusted his hips. Silverbolt felt Cheetor's movement increase. The explosion was more than he counted on, he swallowed as fast as he could and yet it still seeped out of his mouth. Cheetor layed there recovering his breath as the bird dog looked him over. A beautiful yellow cat, with glistening sweat soaked fur, and a feather/missile sticking out his rear.

"Now it's time to make you mine." stated the bird dog. Cheetor looked up with a wide grin. He rolled over onto his stomach. Silverbolt removed the feather and tossed it into the corner. "Cheetor are you forgetting something?"

"No, I don't think so? Why?" Cheetor looked at the fusor. "Oh Yeah, Beast Mode." Cheetor layed down on his stomach so Silverbolt could mount him. Looking back he saw Silverbolt with a grin as big as his. The fusor snifed Cheetor's anus and was arroused within moments. He could see the oil from the missile had Cheetor well lubed. "Here I come." He straddled Cheetor bringing his interface with Cheetor's anus, and plunged in. Cheetor yelped with pain from fusor's large interface.

Silverbolt thrusted into Cheetor like no other, as he grunted at every thrust, he felt something hitting his claw with each thrust. He looked down at Cheetor and was surprise to see a fully erected cat. With great skill Silverbolt grabbed Cheetor's erection, so as he thrusted into Cheetor, his erection would stroke through Silverbolts claw. Silverbolt felt himself get close to his climax, "Oh Cheetor, I Love You." then he howled as he exploded into Cheetor.

Cheetor felt Silverbolt ride him bring him to full erection. 'Man, this is more than I could ever dream. Ride em bird dog.' As he felt the bird dog hit his climaxe. Cheetor shot his cum all over his belly, Silverbolts claw, and onto the floor. He also realized Silverbolt was still shooting cum into him. He could also feel the cum dripping from his anus.

As Silverbolt finished he collapsed ontop of Cheetor then slid off to his side. Cheetor got up disengageing from Silverbolts interface unit. He turned around, sniffed his cum, then licked it up. 'Smells sweet and tastes sweet too. Now to try Silverbolt.' He walked over to Silverbolts cum on the floor. 'Oh wow, he tastes even better. Thanks Silverbolt.' He walked over to Silverbolt watching his interface unit retract into its sheath. "Thanks Silverbolt, for everything."

Silverbolt looked up to Cheetor. "Your welcome, mate. Now come over here and lay down." Cheetor walked over and snuggled up to Silverbolt. "Cheetor!"

"Yes Silverbolt."

"Was this the first time for you?"

"Willingly, Yes."

"Willingly?"

"Yea, I was rapped by Tarantulus. [First season, second episode, 'The Web'] Shortly after we crashed here. No one knows, so please can we keep it between ourselves, Silverbolt."

"I will, Cheetor. I Will. And don't ever worry about Tarantulus. If he should try that again he'll have to deal with me."

Cheetor smiled and licked Silverbolts mouth. Silverbolt acknoledged Cheetor loving lick by expanding his wing over him. Soon afterwards they were both fast asleep. A sleep of beautiful dreams.

End Chapter 1

go to Chapter 2

Send praise to LoneWolf

return to Phantom's Adult Fanfic Mini-Archive