BiMaximals

by LoneWolf
rating: ***+gbhop

Warning: This is m/m/f oriented.

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Beast War characters, nor do I make any monies from it. This is for entertainment purposes only.

Notice: Blackarachnia has her original form. Cheetor appearance never changes from first season.

Now onto the story.

Chapter Two

All was quiet perhaps a little too quiet, but it didn't stop the spider. It crawled towards the Maximal volcano base, stopping short of the main door. It looked around as if expecting danger, then tensed up as if danger was approaching. The spider jerked at the sudden roar of Depthcharge's thruster. Without warning the spider jumped into the air and became a beautifully formed female robot.

"Where have you been Depthcharge?" asked the female.

"NONE OF YOUR BUISNESS!" he spat as he opened the door to the base.

BA looked him over noticing charred blast marks, scratches, and dents on his armour. It was quite evident to what he had been doing. *Sometimes I wonder what really happened at Omicron?* She decided to work on that later, and proceeded to the open doorway.

Upon entering the base, she noticed Depthcharge looking around and sniffing the air. "Now what the slag is that smell?" he asked. His scent analyzer identified it, "Mint! Slag!" as he answered himself. He turned to BA for a brief moment, then made a bee line towards the lift.

BA's face grew a slight smirk for only a moment, then proceed to the lift as well.

As the lift reached the bridge, Rattrap turned to see Depthcharge and BA exit the lift. "Ooohhh gggreeeaaattt! It's not bad enough that this place smells like mint, but smelly fish too." He waved his hand in front of his face, as if he tried to eliminate the smell.

"You keep that up and you'll wake up in a slag pile, RAT!" he spat, as he activated the controls and opened the door for the CR Chamber.

"Yeah! You and what school, fish-breath!" retorted Rattrap.

Depthcharge glared in anger, but stepped into the CR chamber as the door began to close. Rattrap ran up to the Chamber too late. "Ohhhh Noo you don't. Your not getting out of it that easily." as he rapped on the Chamber window. Frustrated by this defeat he looks at Depthcharge in the chamber then turns to BA. A smile slowly grows on his face, "No! Your not getting out of this that easily. When I get done with you, I'll have you begging me to finish you." He turns and leaves the bridge in a hurry.

Blackarachnia noticed Rattraps eyes were clouded over, when he looked at her. Then watched Rattrap disappear down the dark corridor to the supply room. *Hmm, I wonder what got into him.* She thought, as a smile grew on her face. *Now for some fun with that hunk Silverbolt.*

Stepping off the lift she walked a short distance to the room she shared with Silverbolt. She quietly entered and crept towards the bed, attempting to surprise Silverbolt. As she crawled onto the bed, she found nothing there. "WHAT? He's not here!" stated BA, surprised. "Silverbolt, are you in there?" she called, as she approached the waste extraction and shower room. *Hmmm, where could he have gone to?* She looked around the room as if it held the answer. Discouraged she exits the room and starts to look in the other rooms.

Several rooms later she approached Cheetors door and noticed it was open a crack. *Oh good, behaps I'll get to see something interesting.* She peeked through the crack. She was disappointed as Cheetor was not in his bed or in visible range. As she moved further into the room, she looked around and received a surprise. Lying on the floor in beast mode were Cheetor and Silverbolt. Silverbolts wing was covering Cheetor. BA walked over to the two sleeping beasts. "Don't you two look comfy."

Silverbolt's ear twitched as he heard someone enter the room. He opened his eyes and gasped, as BA approached him. Cheetor heard Silverbolts gasp then footsteps of someone approaching. He scrambled out from under Silverbolt.

"Silverbolt Maximize!" he whispered, transforming into robot mode.

"Cheetor Maximize!" he called, transforming into his robot mode. He quickly grabbed a weapon and pointed it at the intruder. Breathing rather heavyly due to the scare. He relaxed upon noticing it was only BA. Looking at Silverbolt, he felt at ease, as he remembered mating with him. At this thought he grew very angry. "SLAG!" he raged as he realized that BA, the only fem he had fallen in love with, caught him sleeping with another male. He turned and looked at Silverbolt and BA and felt every care leave him. He felt love for them both.

Puzzlement came over Cheetor as he noticed BA staring at him and smiling. "What are you looking at?" he inquired.

"You spots."

He looked at Silverbolt for a clue and noticed him smiling as well. *Oh Silverbolt, what have we done. I love BA and I have no idea why we did this, but I love you just as much as I love BA.* When he felt his interface unit twitch, he suddenly remembered what they were staring at. He immediately tried to cover his interface.

"Oh don't hide it now, Spots. Things are starting to get interesting." stated BA.

Silverbolt turned towards BA. "Blackarachnia, my beloved. What are you doing here?"

BA looked at Silverbolt and asked sadly. "Looking for you Rover. But what are you DOING here?"

"I know what it looks like, and you would be right. I don't know how to explain this. But I couldn't control myself," Silverbolt looked at Cheetor and felt his interface begin to press against the cover. "Are you angry with me? You would have every right to be. And I would understand." He hung his head in shame.

"Yes Rover, I am very upset!" she replied, as she ran one of her claws down the side of his face. "I'm upset that you didn't wait for me." she finished, turning to leave.

Silverbolt shot a glance at Cheetor, who was shocked, at the comment. Silverbolt could read Cheetors eyes. He didn't want her to leave either. "Blackarachnia, please don't go." he said, putting a hand on her shoulder.

"Yes, please don't go." added Cheetor, stepping closer to them. "BA I know you love Silverbolt, and until recently I too have fallen in love with him. I've also have a special love for you. Once before I said that I thought we make a pretty good team. I hope you don't mind a threesome."

BA turned and stepped towards Cheetor. "I do recall that you have two strikes against you. 1) You are a kid. 2) You are nice. and you shouldn't go looking for strike three."

Cheetor was taken aback by her comment. "I'm not a kid!" he retorted.

"I'll vouch for him on that Blackarachnia." said Silverbolt and continued in a lower voice, "Oh yes, he's not a kid anymore." he turned to Cheetor licking his muzzle and gave a big grin.

Cheetor returned the grin and kept his eyes locked on Silverbolt. "Yea! And I may not be so nice either."

BA looked at Silverbolt and Cheetor and noticed their eyes were starting to cloud over. She hid a very large smile at her thought. *So that formula is an hormon inducer. You kinky devil, Tarantulus. Since you couldn't have me, you created an inducer to get the other males to mate with you. Kinky Tarantulus. Very Kinky.* She pushed the thought out of her head as Cheetor whispered into her ear.

Silverbolt became curious, as to what they were whispering about. He became concerend when he noticed BA's face grow a slight grin. She reached behind her and took something out of a hidden compartment then handed it over to Cheetor. The two turned and looked at Silverbolt with big grins.

Silverbolt became nervous, at the way his two companions looked at him. "What ... uh... What seems .. *gulp* .. to be wrong my loves."

They walk up to him, then off to each side. BA spoke, "Oh nothings wrong Rover. We're just going to have a little fun. And I must admitt I like Cheetors idea." Silverbolt shot a look at Cheetor with wide eyes and an audible *gulp*. Before Silverbolt could move, Cheetor grabbed his wrists and attached restraining bolts on. BA used some of her webbing creating a gag and quickly stuffed it into Silverbolts mouth and tied it behind his head.

Shocked by this he tried to make a break for it, but tripped over Cheetor's foot landing hard. BA and Cheetor were all over him. Cheetor added restraining bolts for SB's feet. They turned him over onto his back. "Oh, don't worry Rover you'll like what we have in store for you." stated BA, as she ran her claws across his torso down to the cover over his interface plate.

SB felt his interace press against its cover, straining for release. He looked at her then towards Cheetor, his eyes pleading to be released from these bonds. He moaned wishing someone would remove his cover.

Cheetor smiled at the struggling hunk below him. "What's the matter, Silvy. You seem to be in distress." he said as he removed SB's outer cover, giving access to SB's interface cover. He decided to torment Silvy by running his hands up and down Silvy's thighs but avoiding the interface area. Silverbolt moaned with each movement of Cheetors touch.

BA looked at SB and smiled *I wish I could get these two to do this to me. OH YEA!* She turned and looked at Cheetor, who was enjoying the angish he was giving. Leaning over SB, she kissed Cheetor and with her free claw rubbed his interface. He moaned as she stroked him. Breaking the kiss, she stated "I want you Cheetor." she stated standing up and stepping over SB. She stared down at Cheetor as she undid her interface port cover.

Cheetor continued in tormenting SB when he noticed BA standing over him looking down. He also noticed her port cover missing. He licked his lips then looked at SB, who appeared to be in extreme pain. He moved so he was laying right next to SB mid-section. Sliding his hand up SB thigh and he began to unlatch the cover.

SB's interface popped straight out at Cheetor upon its release. He leaned in and sniffed a few times. He was about to lick the interface but got distracted by a warm and moist object ingulfing his interface. He smiled as he watched BA's head bobbed up and down on his interface.

BA stuck a finger into her port, as she enjoyed Cheetor's interface precum. But she found herself shocked, she was about to climax. For once in her life she was loosing control of herself.

Cheetor began to breath heavily as he turned his attention to SB's interface. Opening wide, he took most of Silverbolt's nine and a half inch interface. Cheetor never felt this such stimulation before and couldn't hold back anylonger. He felt BA release his interface at her climax. In doing so his seed shot into her mouth, all over her face and onto his torso and abs. As he climax, he was unable to stifle his moan, and in return received a surprise from SB as he shot his seed into the unprepared cats mouth. Gagging Cheetor tried to swallow as much as possible. He failed as SB's seed dripped from his mouth.

Upon releasing SB's interface, BA moved up next to Cheetor to get what he missed. In return Cheetor licked his seed off BA's face.

"Oh Cheetor, SB is right! Your not a kid anymore, but you sure are sweet tasting." she said licking her lips. "And it would be wonderful to have you with us."

Cheetor only responded by kissing her. Upon breaking the kiss they both leaned on SB, who already fell asleep, and closed their eyes as they cuddled together.

Meanwhile on the bridge. Rattrap sat at his console with restraining bolts, staring at the CR chamber, awaiting Deathcharge to exit. "I may not know what happened to you on Omicron DC. But I intend to get that info out of you and more." he said as he rubbed his interface cover. "Oh yea! And a lot more." he repeated, licking his lips.

Finished?

Send praise to LoneWolf

return to Phantom's Adult Fanfic Mini-Archive